Engage Your Audience

About Search Geek Solutions SEO & Web Design

We are experts with over 12+ years of experience in SEO/SEM, internet marketing, lead generation, enterprise analytics, competitive analysis, keyword research, site architecture, SQL database optimization, linking (internal and external), search engine algorithm theory, structured data implementation, CRO, and ROI.

Why Choose Us?

We work for the long game while most SEO companies work for the short. The work we do is sustainable…sustainable traffic, sustainable leads, sustainable visibility on google for years to come. We work efficiently and can get you the results you are looking for, build your brand and increase visibility for your site.

Unlike my competitors we NEVER, EVER automate SEO audits and reviews. We look at everything with our own eyes and will craft a proposal of the site’s individual needs and give recommendations.

We will identify any opportunities to make SEO truly work for your business, i.e. local SEO to increase local visibility, build your brand, and make recommendations/implementations like off-page SEO in the form of link-building, content marketing, social media signals, etc. all to amplify our content development efforts described above.

We are data-driven and results-oriented. We have a long standing record we can visibly show you, for how we improved many other sites!

Montclair, NJ
  • 230 McCosh Rd
    Montclair, NJ 07043

New England Tractor Trailer Training School (NETTTS), Weishoff & Richards Law, Fernandez Garcia Law, Integral Pediatrics, Bloomfield Dental Designs

Dental SEO Case Study Image

Dental SEO Case Study

Problem

• Increase local organic traffic to the Bloomfield Dental Designs website.
  • Build Bloomfield Dental Designs as the go-to authority in affordable dentistry.

Solution

• In order to achieve Bloomfield Dental Designs’ traffic and authority objectives, Search Geek Solutions developed an overarching content strategy tailored to increase local visibility authority with potential
customers.
New England Trucking School SEO Image

New England Trucking School SEO

Problem

• Required additional visibility (terms were sliding as a result of competition) across MA, CT, and RI.

Solution

• Redesigned site with conversion UX best practices.
  • Made form fills a priority.
  • Scored top rankings for top trucking school terms.
  • Increased potential student leads by almost 400%
From Local to National Brand Image

From Local to National Brand

Problem

• Improve the audio mastering lead quantity and quality and target a specific audience

Solution

• Build site authority by earning citations/links/mentions in pro audio sites / industry blogs.
  • Launched content marketing strategy to ramp up supportive content.
  • Utilized Paid Social Media to generate demand for targeted audiences.
  • Manage multi-channel experience /
conversions.
Legal SEO Case Study Image

Legal SEO Case Study

Problem

• NJ Eviction law visibility was quite low.

• Local/Regional SEO Campaign
  • Planned site structure to create the NJ Eviction Law theme across the site.
  • Launched content marketing strategy to ramp up supportive content.
  • Build site authority by earning citations/links/mentions in industry blogs.
  • Manage multi-channel experience /
conversions.

SEO for Dental Clinic

"They are very transparent about strategy and tactics, they took the time to educate us on how it all works."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Search Geek Solutions provides digital marketing services for a New Jersy-based dental clinic. The team worked on achieving more monthly patients from the website.

West Berlin, New Jersey
Matthew Switzer
Office Manager, Valle Dental Care of South Jersey

The client's monthly organic site traffic managed to exceed expectations. Search Geek Solutions provides quality results in a timely manner. The team is transparent and were always clear on the tasks.

I'm office manager at Va New Jersey-based dental clinic.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Geek Solutions, and what were your goals?

SEO for our website

How did you select Search Geek Solutions and what were the deciding factors?

To increase new monthly patients count.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and campaigns.

They did local seo to my Google profile, added content to our website, built citations, currently blogs, and a variety of other tasks, all of which added up to success.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

Stephen was main point of contact and Michelle was the designer.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

We have hit and exceeded monthly new patient goals from organic site traffic.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

They set clear expectations and were clear on tasks, the work went smoothly.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Nope!

Overall Score Excellent company
    Very easy and fast response
    Very reasonable cost
    Great quality with great results!
    Would highly recommend to others who are looking for SEO services

SEO & PPC for Restaurant & Live Music Venue

“I know them intimately and they care about our business. I value that very much.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Search Geek Solutions provides SEO services for a restaurant. Their work includes Google Ads, interpreting analytics, and making sure social links are up to date.

Montclair, New Jersey
Owner, Restaurant & Live Music Venue

Search Geek Solutions’ work has been met with positive acclaim. Although their ability to maintain schedules leaves more to be desired, the team has contributed to higher search results, sales, and catering. Customers can expect a friendly team that adds a personal touch.

I co-own a restaurant with my husband. I manage our marketing communications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Geek Solutions?

We wanted to get our name out there and had a specific focus on communicating our ability to cater. Although we’re popular as a mom and pop shop in the neighborhood, I wanted to get the word out to a wider audience so that we could increase revenue. I was looking for help with SEO.

They helped us with our SEO to get higher Google search rankings. They worked on Google Ads, making sure our social media links were up to date, and some WordPress maintenance. They also interpreted the analytics for us each month.

We worked with Stephen (Founder & CEO).

How did you come to work with Search Geek Solutions?

I brought Stephen in on another account when I was helping a nonprofit organization pro bono. We worked together on revamping their site. I liked the idea that I knew Stephen personally and it was easy to ask him to come and work on our restaurant’s SEO. It wasn’t like he was some stranger in a different part of the country.

We spent $5,000–$10,000.

We began working together in May 2018, and our work is ongoing.

I measure success in looking at my business and if I have new customers coming in, and if the catering side went up, which it did. Our name has steadily come to the top of the search results for our keywords, too.

All of those metrics don’t translate into orders, so the best metric for us is if our sales up or not, which we have. Our catering has gone up since working with him too, but we’ve been growing steadily before he came on too.

How did Search Geek Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via call, text, or email. We don’t get things done 100% when I want to get them done, but their communication is on the stronger end. I wouldn’t work with them if it weren’t.

Because they’re small and starting up, we get special attention paid to us. I know them intimately and they care about our business. I value that very much.

My biggest complaint is the scheduling. A lot of time Stephen’s schedule changes so when we schedule an appointment, he’ll change it multiple times.

He’s very good at studying analytics, so it’s a good idea to take advantage of that. Personally, we’re too small of a company to invest too much time into that aspect. Be very specific about areas you’d like to see growth in.

Very likely.

Web Design for Medical Billing Company

"I was impressed by the fast turnaround."

Oct. 2015 - May 2017

Search Geek Solutions provided website design and SEO implementation. Their team redesigned the platform and moved the domain.

Verona, New Jersey
Valerie Del Vecchio
Owner, Advanced Billing Concepts LLC

Search Geek Solutions successfully built a professional website. The site garnered new leads. Their team was communicative and quick.

I am the previous owner of Advanced Billing Concepts. The company handles medical billing and collections for many different healthcare professionals. Part of my role as an owner was marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Geek Solutions?

I needed my website updated and to look more professional. I also wanted to implement SEO within the site.

to improve rankings, increase accessibility and visibility upon searches

I knew of him through his wife

Stephen moved my registered domain to a better platform, redesigned the entire website, and implemented SEO... he added a monthly blog (that his team researched and wrote so I didn't have to do it) and we added reviews from my clients

I was in charge of overseeing and authorizing all changes

First, my website looked beautiful! it was very professional and clean and was designed to appropriately set the tone of the medical billing business for healthcare. Within 3 months we started getting hits (emails through the site and calls) from prospective clients.. at least 3 per month..

As the owner, he was very involved, easy to communicate with and understood what I needed

I was impressed by the fast turnaround of each step of the process.. I never had to wait or follow up.. I was also impressed with how he conducted in depth research about my specialty and the demographics to target my audience since he hadn't really worked with medical billing before

I really have nothing negative to say!

Overall Score They are very professional and delivered what they promised
    They were very easy to contact
    I think he was fair and kept up with competing rates
    I was extremely happy with the process, timeline, and successful results
    I have referred him to others already

SEO for Claims Managment Company

"Their transparency really helped us understand how we could help them to help us."

Mar. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Search Geek Solutions provided SEO services for a claims management company. The team also provided real-time website and content development as well as graphic design services.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Veronica Montalvo
Director of Global Marketing, Claims Managment Company

The website saw an increase in page views and unique visitors, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Search Geek Solutions provides regular communication to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working, reliable, and innovative.

I am responsible for all of Global Marketing for multiple companies with presence and offices in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Geek Solutions?

Search Geek Solutions was hired to optimize our digital footprint, with search engine optimization services for multiple websites.

Our goal was to amplify or reach to our target audiences, increase traffic to our sites and generate leads.

I had vetted several providers already, but Search Geeks came highly recommended by someone who was familiar with their services and capabilities.

We started off with a telephone conversation to discuss my company's needs and digital presence goals. From the onset, they were very supportive and excited to help. In addition to SEO, they provided real time website and content development as well as graphic design services.

I worked directly with the President and when utilized, I collaborated with the graphic design specialist. They were always responsive and professional.

I was provided regular updates and reports tracking our presence. We quite successfully saw our rankings and unique visitors to our site improve.

I really enjoyed working the their team. They were always prompt to respond and explain progress or challenges. I appreciated their availability, enthusiasm, dispositions, and communication style very much.

Besides their results, I really appreciated that they took the time to understand our businesses and goals. Their transparency really helped us understand how we could help them to help us.

No areas for improvement that I can think of.

SEO Services for Law Firm

" We've received a lot more phone calls asking about our services."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Search Geek Solutions provided SEO services for the client’s law firm. They focused on optimizing organic search results.

Mount Holly, New Jersey
Travis Richards
Owner, Weishoff & Richards, LLC

As a result of Search Geek Solutions’ work, the client saw an increase in inquiries from potential clients. The team was honest and responsive throughout the collaboration.

I’m an attorney at a law firm.

What challenges were you trying to address with Search Geek Solutions?

We wanted to address marketing and SEO.

I hired Steve to do SEO for our website. We focused solely on organic search, so he optimized our website to increase our search engine rankings.

My main point of contact was Steve.

How did you come to work with Search Geek Solutions?

The vendor that built our website recommended Search Geek Solutions to us.

We’ve invested around $20,000.

We began our ongoing engagement with them in February 2017.

I noticed that we were getting more inquiries from potential clients. We've received a lot more phone calls asking about our services. My rankings for Google search have improved. If you google “landlord-tenant attorney in Mount Holly,” I’m at the top of the page.

How did Search Geek Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I can email them, and they’ll get right back to me.

I’m impressed with Steve’s ability to go above and beyond what we asked of him. For example, when our site was hacked, he was able to go in and address it immediately.

He was true to his word and provided the services that he said he would.

Not really, though it would be nice if payments were better structured. However, I understand that its a small business, and I’m happy overall.

His prices are comparable to other vendors, but the quality of work is higher.
    I’ve recommended them a couple of times.

Digital Marketing Services for Dental Business

"Search Geek Solutions is a great company."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Search Geek Solutions directs digital marketing efforts to establish an online presence and increase traffic for a dentist. They developed a website, promoted patient reviews, direct SMM and content strategies.

Bloomfield, New Jersey
Boris Alvarez
Owner, Bloomfield Dental Designs

Search Geek Solutions executes effective digital marketing initiatives that improve search engine rankings and platform engagement. The team is responsive and provides detailed evaluations of strategies to encourage improvements. They provide valuable guidance that supports long-term partnership.

I’m a dentist and the owner of Bloomfield Dental Designs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Geek Solutions?

When I started my business, I didn’t have an online presence or many patients.

Search Geek Solutions is building an online presence for my business. Initially, Stephen (CEO, Search Geek Solutions) and I met once or twice a month to define project goals. Their team created a WordPress website including the platform’s design. They manage patient reviews and content strategy, posting on our blog twice a week. Search Geek Solutions oversees social media marketing initiatives on my Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus accounts as well as support my presence on Bing.

Since the beginning, Stephen has been my point of contact.

How did you come to work with Search Geek Solutions?

I looked for companies that provide SEO services and contacted between 4–5 different agencies. Stephen analyzed my website for free. Then, we had a meeting and took it from there.

We’ve spent between $20,000–$30,000 with them. Since I’ve recommended them, I’ve received a discount.

Search Geek Solutions started their work in November 2015 and their efforts are ongoing.

Since beginning their work, I’ve ranked pretty high. My website is ranked first or second in search results most of the time. We’re getting a good amount of traffic and organic reviews.

How did Search Geek Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

When I call, Stephen answers right away. He’s always available and provides complete as well as precise reports that evaluate our performance compared to competitors.

Search Geek Solutions is a great company. I had issues with bad reviews twice. When I called Stephen, he gave great advice right away.

I’ve recommended him to about 4–5 people who haven’t given any bad feedback. They seem to be happy.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Recording Studio

“… they are always willing to just jump into the work.”

Search Geek Solutions helped revive the website of a music engineering company, starting by implementing SEO strategies and continuing to manage branding and social media marketing tactics and produce content.

Maplewood, New Jersey
Serge Espitia
Owner, Tiny Thunder Audio

The website is operating extremely well, and visibility has increased, satisfying project stakeholders and establishing a foundation from which to expand the business. Search Geek Solutions is proactive and professional, staying on top of communication, task prioritization and fixes extremely well.

My company is Tiny Thunder Audio located in Maplewood, New Jersey, and I’m the owner and chief engineer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Geek Solutions?

The business was dormant for a couple of years, but I decided to reboot it and start doing all the things that I neglected doing in the first iteration of the company. Our work with them started out as SEO for my business, but we ended up doing a whole rebranding strategy as well.

They basically took my existing website and supercharged it, made it more SEO friendly, and implemented a lot of new branding and marketing tactics to it. We placed all the call-to-action buttons, submitted a couple of forms on which people could submit materials, and started producing content for a blog.

We spent a while working on that, and more recently have been working on implementing AdWords campaigns and social media marketing as well. We’ve been particularly focusing on Facebook.

I work directly with the owner of their company as well.

How did you come to work with Search Geek Solutions?

I found them online and decided to work with them primarily because they are local, good at what they do, and they didn’t expect me to start dropping ridiculous amounts of money just to get the project started.

This year, we’ve spent between $5,000–$6,000.

We started working together in January 2019 and the project is ongoing.

The website is operating at peak performance. The call-to-action buttons are there and working well. Because of the niche nature of this business, it doesn’t translate directly into referrals or anything, but the growth in company visibility has been significant.

The other factor is that since I’ve been very conservative with my investment in this project so far, the amount of value I’ve gotten from the advertising work we’ve done has been really great.

How did Search Geek Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re usually very responsive. We communicate through email and have a monthly call for data reporting. He’s always on top of that stuff, and I know that even if I don’t hear from him for a little that he’s making progress on it and will get back to me within a day or two at the most.

They’re very hands-on, which I like. There’s been a couple of instances where I had some major issues with files not being delivered, or a lot of spam, and they are always willing to just jump into the work. Whether it’s a Saturday or Sunday, they’re always available, and as a 24/7 worker myself that’s something I really appreciate.

The only thing that I would suggest is for him to consolidate systems a little bit more, with our call scheduling and things like that which can always be more streamlined. They’re only very minor adjustments.

They are really good at working through specific tasks. One of the things that has made our partnership work so well is that we’re both on the same page, and I really knew exactly what I wanted to spend and what I wanted to do. I would recommend that anyone who works with him should really have a fully fleshed out idea of what they want so that he can plan out his work as well.