Engage Your Audience

About Search Geek Solutions SEO & Web Design

We are experts with over 12+ years of experience in SEO/SEM, internet marketing, lead generation, enterprise analytics, competitive analysis, keyword research, site architecture, SQL database optimization, linking (internal and external), search engine algorithm theory, structured data implementation, CRO, and ROI.

Why Choose Us?

We work for the long game while most SEO companies work for the short. The work we do is sustainable…sustainable traffic, sustainable leads, sustainable visibility on google for years to come. We work efficiently and can get you the results you are looking for, build your brand and increase visibility for your site.

Unlike my competitors we NEVER, EVER automate SEO audits and reviews. We look at everything with our own eyes and will craft a proposal of the site’s individual needs and give recommendations.

We will identify any opportunities to make SEO truly work for your business, i.e. local SEO to increase local visibility, build your brand, and make recommendations/implementations like off-page SEO in the form of link-building, content marketing, social media signals, etc. all to amplify our content development efforts described above.

We are data-driven and results-oriented. We have a long standing record we can visibly show you, for how we improved many other sites!

Montclair, NJ
  • 230 McCosh Rd
    Montclair, NJ 07043

Jazz House Kids Lighting Expo Threshold Studios

Dental SEO Case Study Image

Dental SEO Case Study

Problem

• Increase local organic traffic to the Bloomfield Dental Designs website.
  • Build Bloomfield Dental Designs as the go-to authority in affordable dentistry.

Solution

• In order to achieve Bloomfield Dental Designs’ traffic and authority objectives, Search Geek Solutions developed an overarching content strategy tailored to increase local visibility authority with potential
customers.
New England Trucking School SEO Image

New England Trucking School SEO

Problem

• Required additional visibility (terms were sliding as a result of competition) across MA, CT, and RI.

Solution

• Redesigned site with conversion UX best practices.
  • Made form fills a priority.
  • Scored top rankings for top trucking school terms.
  • Increased potential student leads by almost 400%
From Local to National Brand Image

From Local to National Brand

Problem

• Improve the audio mastering lead quantity and quality and target a specific audience

Solution

• Build site authority by earning citations/links/mentions in pro audio sites / industry blogs.
  • Launched content marketing strategy to ramp up supportive content.
  • Utilized Paid Social Media to generate demand for targeted audiences.
  • Manage multi-channel experience /
conversions.
Legal SEO Case Study Image

Legal SEO Case Study

Problem

• NJ Eviction law visibility was quite low.

• Local/Regional SEO Campaign
  • Planned site structure to create the NJ Eviction Law theme across the site.
  • Launched content marketing strategy to ramp up supportive content.
  • Build site authority by earning citations/links/mentions in industry blogs.
  • Manage multi-channel experience /
conversions.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Recording Studio

“… they are always willing to just jump into the work.”

Search Geek Solutions helped revive the website of a music engineering company, starting by implementing SEO strategies and continuing to manage branding and social media marketing tactics and produce content.

Maplewood, New Jersey
Serge Espitia
Owner, Tiny Thunder Audio

The website is operating extremely well, and visibility has increased, satisfying project stakeholders and establishing a foundation from which to expand the business. Search Geek Solutions is proactive and professional, staying on top of communication, task prioritization and fixes extremely well.

My company is Tiny Thunder Audio located in Maplewood, New Jersey, and I’m the owner and chief engineer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Geek Solutions?

The business was dormant for a couple of years, but I decided to reboot it and start doing all the things that I neglected doing in the first iteration of the company. Our work with them started out as SEO for my business, but we ended up doing a whole rebranding strategy as well.

They basically took my existing website and supercharged it, made it more SEO friendly, and implemented a lot of new branding and marketing tactics to it. We placed all the call-to-action buttons, submitted a couple of forms on which people could submit materials, and started producing content for a blog.

We spent a while working on that, and more recently have been working on implementing AdWords campaigns and social media marketing as well. We’ve been particularly focusing on Facebook.

I work directly with the owner of their company as well.

How did you come to work with Search Geek Solutions?

I found them online and decided to work with them primarily because they are local, good at what they do, and they didn’t expect me to start dropping ridiculous amounts of money just to get the project started.

This year, we’ve spent between $5,000–$6,000.

We started working together in January 2019 and the project is ongoing.

The website is operating at peak performance. The call-to-action buttons are there and working well. Because of the niche nature of this business, it doesn’t translate directly into referrals or anything, but the growth in company visibility has been significant.

The other factor is that since I’ve been very conservative with my investment in this project so far, the amount of value I’ve gotten from the advertising work we’ve done has been really great.

How did Search Geek Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re usually very responsive. We communicate through email and have a monthly call for data reporting. He’s always on top of that stuff, and I know that even if I don’t hear from him for a little that he’s making progress on it and will get back to me within a day or two at the most.

They’re very hands-on, which I like. There’s been a couple of instances where I had some major issues with files not being delivered, or a lot of spam, and they are always willing to just jump into the work. Whether it’s a Saturday or Sunday, they’re always available, and as a 24/7 worker myself that’s something I really appreciate.

The only thing that I would suggest is for him to consolidate systems a little bit more, with our call scheduling and things like that which can always be more streamlined. They’re only very minor adjustments.

They are really good at working through specific tasks. One of the things that has made our partnership work so well is that we’re both on the same page, and I really knew exactly what I wanted to spend and what I wanted to do. I would recommend that anyone who works with him should really have a fully fleshed out idea of what they want so that he can plan out his work as well.