Engage Your Audience

Search Geek Solutions drives qualified web traffic to small/mid-sized businesses by maximizing online presence through search engine marketing channels – organic search(SEO), Paid (SEM/PPC), and Social Media (SMM).

12 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing. – We regularly attend/appear at top industry conferences to stay on top of the newest and most effective strategies.

18 years of experience in Web Design/Development – SearchGeek Solutions has built several websites, including over 200 CMS websites that use dozens of extensions.

9 years of experience in technical writing, editing, and documentation design.

Established network of professionals in search engine marketing, web development, writing, editing, and graphic design.

Montclair, NJ

Jazz House Kids Lighting Expo Threshold Studios

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Recording Studio

“… they are always willing to just jump into the work.”

Search Geek Solutions helped revive the website of a music engineering company, starting by implementing SEO strategies and continuing to manage branding and social media marketing tactics and produce content.

Maplewood, New Jersey
Serge Espitia
Owner, Tiny Thunder Audio

The website is operating extremely well, and visibility has increased, satisfying project stakeholders and establishing a foundation from which to expand the business. Search Geek Solutions is proactive and professional, staying on top of communication, task prioritization and fixes extremely well.

My company is Tiny Thunder Audio located in Maplewood, New Jersey, and I’m the owner and chief engineer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Geek Solutions?

The business was dormant for a couple of years, but I decided to reboot it and start doing all the things that I neglected doing in the first iteration of the company. Our work with them started out as SEO for my business, but we ended up doing a whole rebranding strategy as well.

They basically took my existing website and supercharged it, made it more SEO friendly, and implemented a lot of new branding and marketing tactics to it. We placed all the call-to-action buttons, submitted a couple of forms on which people could submit materials, and started producing content for a blog.

We spent a while working on that, and more recently have been working on implementing AdWords campaigns and social media marketing as well. We’ve been particularly focusing on Facebook.

I work directly with the owner of their company as well.

How did you come to work with Search Geek Solutions?

I found them online and decided to work with them primarily because they are local, good at what they do, and they didn’t expect me to start dropping ridiculous amounts of money just to get the project started.

This year, we’ve spent between $5,000–$6,000.

We started working together in January 2019 and the project is ongoing.

The website is operating at peak performance. The call-to-action buttons are there and working well. Because of the niche nature of this business, it doesn’t translate directly into referrals or anything, but the growth in company visibility has been significant.

The other factor is that since I’ve been very conservative with my investment in this project so far, the amount of value I’ve gotten from the advertising work we’ve done has been really great.

How did Search Geek Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re usually very responsive. We communicate through email and have a monthly call for data reporting. He’s always on top of that stuff, and I know that even if I don’t hear from him for a little that he’s making progress on it and will get back to me within a day or two at the most.

They’re very hands-on, which I like. There’s been a couple of instances where I had some major issues with files not being delivered, or a lot of spam, and they are always willing to just jump into the work. Whether it’s a Saturday or Sunday, they’re always available, and as a 24/7 worker myself that’s something I really appreciate.

The only thing that I would suggest is for him to consolidate systems a little bit more, with our call scheduling and things like that which can always be more streamlined. They’re only very minor adjustments.

They are really good at working through specific tasks. One of the things that has made our partnership work so well is that we’re both on the same page, and I really knew exactly what I wanted to spend and what I wanted to do. I would recommend that anyone who works with him should really have a fully fleshed out idea of what they want so that he can plan out his work as well.