Internet Marketing Firm

Silver

Search Engine Projects (SEP) can help you improve the volume and quality of traffic to your website from search engines via internet marketing strategies and natural search results for targeted keywords.

We are also providing the following services to our clients:

• Franchise Marketing
  • Web Analytics Services
  • Website Design
  • Website Translation Localization
  • Website Usability

As a top digital marketing firm, Search Engine Projects (SEP) offers search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), website design, localization, social media marketing, web analytics, and website usability for many clients in the USA.

2004

Website Translation Printec Korea

Website Translation Printec Korea

Plastic Surgery Marketing Image

Plastic Surgery Marketing

A Directory for Certified Plastic Surgeons in the USA.

Ecommerce Digital Marketing Image

Radio Show Website - Bill Handel Radio Show Image

Radio Show Website - Bill Handel Radio Show

Build a Website Radio Show Website - Bill Handel Radio Show

SEO & Website Development for Sleep Diagnostic Company

"They were very attentive and worked with us along the way."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Search Engine Projects updated the client’s main website in addition to developing a new e-commerce site. They also provided design and SEO services.

Rancho Cucamonga, California
Nassim Bayat
Partner, American Sleep Centers

The team at Search Engine Products successfully improved the client’s online presence. They were attentive and exhibited excellent communication skills throughout the project. The client is happy with the collaboration.

I’m the owner of American Sleep Centers, a sleep diagnostic center.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Engine Projects?

We needed help with SEO and developing a product sales website.

They updated our current website and created another website that showcased our products and allowed us to track inventory. They did both the design and development of the site.

Now, they provide continuous online marketing support to get us in front of customers and increase our online sales. They do Google AdWords and organic SEO.

I primarily work with Shawn (CEO).

How did you come to work with Search Engine Projects?

I met Shawn through another business owner who was a long-time customer of Search Engine Products.

We’ve invested between $50,000-$100,000.

We started working together in January 2016, and the work is ongoing.

We monitor the sales numbers and make adjustments as we needed to increase our web traffic and online sales. Everything has been really good. We’re really happy with them.

How did Search Engine Projects perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management and communication are very good. Shawn does all the meetings and communications himself. We also have weekly or biweekly in-person meetings with him.

They were very attentive and worked with us along the way.

No, we’re satisfied with what they did.

Scheduling was perfect.

SEO Services for Phone Repair Company

“They view my business individually and tailor their plans around me.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Search Engine Projects handles the SEO services for a phone repair company. In efforts to increase organic ranking, their team provides backlinking and PPC efforts. They also refreshed the partner's Yelp page.

Costa Mesa, California
Rex Frye
Founder, FryedPhones

With a new competitive advantage, the partner has seen an uptick in sales and their organic ranking moved to the first page of Google. Search Engine Projects is an effective communicator and maintains accountability with project plans. Honesty and transparency are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the owner of FryedPhones. We replace and repair iPhones and iPads.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Engine Projects?

I wanted to increase my market share. Previously, I had tried other various methods from SEO to marketing — I’ve tried everything. In addition to that, I needed to improve my Google search ranking because people couldn’t find me. I was showing up on the fifth or sixth page for local searches.

Search Engine Projects handles all of my organic SEO efforts. In addition to that, they provide backlinking and PPC services. Their team refreshed my Yelp profile by adding pictures and more content that would draw in clients. They wanted to know what I was spending so they could compare me to my competitors and give me an advantage.

Shawn (CEO) was my primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Search Engine Projects?

I found them on Yelp. They were one of many, but I picked them. Essentially, I was intrigued that Shawn had an engineering background and wasn’t a marketing person by nature. I’m a numbers guy myself so I wanted somebody who wasn’t a typical marketing person.

I’ve invested under $10,000 so far.

We started working together in November 2019, and our partnership is ongoing.

Before our partnership, I had about 45 repairs a month — after Shawn’s work, I was doing 66. My sales increased by 25% within one month. Also, Search Engine Projects bumped my organic ranking to the first page of Google searches.

How did Search Engine Projects perform from a project management standpoint?

Shawn is always on top of things. He’s the most honest marketing guy I’ve met. Throughout this project, he’s provided a step-by-step plan of what he’s doing. What’s more, he’s always followed through on the plans.

Their communication skills are impeccable. We communicate through phone calls, SMS, and email. If I don’t reach him, he always calls me back within five minutes and tells me when he’ll be available. I’ve never had to wait, and we’ve even spoken outside of business hours.

Search Engine Projects’ work is individual-based — they’ve never put me into a cookie-cutter model. They view my business individually and tailor their plans around me. I know I’m not just another business to them.

I wouldn’t change anything at all.

My advice is that you have to be teachable. Listen to Shawn and understand he has experience in this field. He knows what he’s doing so don’t try to change things. You can have your opinion, but you hired him for a reason. Let him follow the plan he’ll customize for you.

Marketing Consulting & SEO for Makeup Manufacturer

"Their most impressive trait is their ability to research and gain insight on a wide variety of businesses."

June 2018 - Apr. 2020

A permanent makeup manufacturer hired Search Engine Projects to help with PPO advertising on multiple channels including Google. They also helped with improving SEO rankings.

La Puente, California
Manager, Makeup Manufacturer

PPO ads on Google were incredibly effective. The team at Search Engine Projects was effective and efficient despite issues on the makeup manufacturer's end with their internal team. However, the team at Search Engine Projects could hire assistants to help free up more time to be available.

I'm the office manager at a manufacturer of permanent makeup products. We also provide education and training for technicians to learn procedures related to our products. I am in charge of class marketing and project management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Engine Projects?

SEP provided insightful marketing advice, PPO advertising on multiple channels, and improved our SEO positioning.

Our goals were to reach a larger audience of potential students and fill classes.

We decided to select this vendor after considering a few other marketing companies due to Shawn's ability to clearly explain information and bring in insightful knowledge of related industries.

The scope of SEP's work involves creating a new website for us, posting articles, and revising and managing our social media accounts to improve our SEO.

Shawn from SEP also provided us with a toll free number as a direct line for leads to call. He also managed PPO through Google and Yelp to promote our classes.

Our team composed of Shawn, the company president, CFO, communications assistant, and Office Manager.

Google's PPO were the most effective for our goal. SEP were able to give us the majority of our class leads by the end of our service term.

Our internal team suffers from a lack of direction and communication. Shawn was effective with his own team but our own team's lack of defined direction hindered the workflow.

Sometimes I feel Shawn gets too busy with his schedule. Maybe an area of improvement is to find an assistant to free up his time.

Overall Score Very knowledgeable, happy with our relationship.
    Relatively easy to schedule with SEP.
    Very fair pricing.
    High quality work, if proper instructions are given.
    I would refer to a friend.

SEO for Management Consulting Firm

"They are highly informed on our business model, and the quality of our site now reflects their expertise."

2015 - Ongoing

Search Engine Projects provides ongoing SEO support to a consulting website. They’ve contributed by creating social media pages and having a relevant, keyword-filled blog integrated with the site.

California
Reza Karkia
Principal Owner, AIHER Management

The new site and social media pages have garnered potential customer interest and contributed to a higher conversion rate on the site. The Search Engine Projects team have been knowledgeable during this multiyear engagement. They continue to produce quality work and bring valuable insight.

I’m the principal owner of a consulting firm named AIHER Management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Engine Projects?

We needed to make our website a center for information. We decided to make changes and implement SEO to attract more customers through our site.

They began the project by having us prepare multiple blog articles. Their team gave us general suggestions on the blog direction to attract clients and match the rest of our platforms. They have also given us several keywords to use. Additionally, they provide backlink support and created a Facebook, Yelp and blog page for us. Their team performs multiple SEO services for us.

I work with their CEO, Shawn.

How did you come to work with Search Engine Projects?

Search Engine Projects reached out to us, and after we spoke with Shawn, we found him knowledgeable about our business model. We hired them because they used simple terms to describe technical concepts, and that was valuable to us.

We spent between $5,000 –$7,000 a year.

We began working together in 2015, and the engagement is ongoing.

After Search Engine Projects made SEO changes to our site, we’ve been receiving outreach from multiple potential clients. Our company has seen conversions from those who contact us about our services.

How did Search Engine Projects perform from a project management standpoint?

They have the best style of project management, as they produce high-quality work within our budget and timeframe.

I'd recommend clients hire them when looking for a major change, or if they are a startup. Search Engine Projects is capable of serving both needs.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Art School

“They do excellent work, delivering notable results on time and within budget.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Search Engine Projects helped an art school establish an online presence with a new website, SEO strategies, and local advertising campaigns. They continue to manage their digital marketing efforts.

Orange, California
Shabnam Zafarmand
Owner, Mission Art Center

In just three months, Search Engine Projects’ strategies had increased the school’s local attendance rate. Their team is efficient and organized, sharing progress updates in scheduled meetings. The quality of their service set the foundation for a lasting partnership.

I own the Mission Art Center. It’s an art school in Orange, California.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Engine Projects?

I needed a vendor to provide web design, SEO, and marketing consulting.

Ultimately, I wanted to increase the school’s attendance rate and attract quality potential students.

A friend referred me to Search Engine Projects, so I reached out to their team.

First, they helped me define my goals and establish a plan or action. Then, their team built a brand-new website and optimized it for the Google and Yahoo search engines. They also implemented advertising strategies to increase our visibility on local directory and review websites. The team continues to help me manage my online presence.

I have one main point of contact.

After three months, Search Engine Projects increased our attendance rate by 30% in our local community.

How did the Search Engine Projects perform from a project management standpoint?

We have regular meetings to go over progress updates and plan our next goals. They do excellent work, delivering notable results on time and within budget.

What impresses you about the Search Engine Projects?

Based on my experience so far, they’re the best option for small businesses looking for digital marketing vendors in this region of California.

I can’t think of anything at the moment. I’d like them to expand their business to more locations.

Silver
Business Entity Name
Search Engine Projects Inc.
California