Internet Marketing Firm

Bronze

Search Engine Projects (SEP) can help you improve the volume and quality of traffic to your website from search engines via internet marketing strategies and natural search results for targeted keywords.

We are also providing the following services to our clients:

• Search Engine Optimization

Anaheim, CA
  • 5590 Vista Del Dia
    Anaheim, CA 92807

SEO for Management Consulting Firm

"They are highly informed on our business model, and the quality of our site now reflects their expertise."

2015 - Ongoing

Search Engine Projects provides ongoing SEO support to a consulting website. They’ve contributed by creating social media pages and having a relevant, keyword-filled blog integrated with the site.

California
Reza Karkia
Principal Owner, AIHER Management

The new site and social media pages have garnered potential customer interest and contributed to a higher conversion rate on the site. The Search Engine Projects team have been knowledgeable during this multiyear engagement. They continue to produce quality work and bring valuable insight.

I’m the principal owner of a consulting firm named AIHER Management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Search Engine Projects?

We needed to make our website a center for information. We decided to make changes and implement SEO to attract more customers through our site.

They began the project by having us prepare multiple blog articles. Their team gave us general suggestions on the blog direction to attract clients and match the rest of our platforms. They have also given us several keywords to use. Additionally, they provide backlink support and created a Facebook, Yelp and blog page for us. Their team performs multiple SEO services for us.

I work with their CEO, Shawn.

How did you come to work with Search Engine Projects?

Search Engine Projects reached out to us, and after we spoke with Shawn, we found him knowledgeable about our business model. We hired them because they used simple terms to describe technical concepts, and that was valuable to us.

We spent between $5,000 –$7,000 a year.

We began working together in 2015, and the engagement is ongoing.

After Search Engine Projects made SEO changes to our site, we’ve been receiving outreach from multiple potential clients. Our company has seen conversions from those who contact us about our services.

How did Search Engine Projects perform from a project management standpoint?

They have the best style of project management, as they produce high-quality work within our budget and timeframe.

I'd recommend clients hire them when looking for a major change, or if they are a startup. Search Engine Projects is capable of serving both needs.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Art School

“They do excellent work, delivering notable results on time and within budget.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Search Engine Projects helped an art school establish an online presence with a new website, SEO strategies, and local advertising campaigns. They continue to manage their digital marketing efforts.

Orange, California
Shabnam Zafarmand
Owner, Mission Art Center

In just three months, Search Engine Projects’ strategies had increased the school’s local attendance rate. Their team is efficient and organized, sharing progress updates in scheduled meetings. The quality of their service set the foundation for a lasting partnership.

I own the Mission Art Center. It’s an art school in Orange, California.

For what projects/services did your company hire Search Engine Projects?

I needed a vendor to provide web design, SEO, and marketing consulting.

Ultimately, I wanted to increase the school’s attendance rate and attract quality potential students.

A friend referred me to Search Engine Projects, so I reached out to their team.

First, they helped me define my goals and establish a plan or action. Then, their team built a brand-new website and optimized it for the Google and Yahoo search engines. They also implemented advertising strategies to increase our visibility on local directory and review websites. The team continues to help me manage my online presence.

I have one main point of contact.

After three months, Search Engine Projects increased our attendance rate by 30% in our local community.

How did the Search Engine Projects perform from a project management standpoint?

We have regular meetings to go over progress updates and plan our next goals. They do excellent work, delivering notable results on time and within budget.

What impresses you about the Search Engine Projects?

Based on my experience so far, they’re the best option for small businesses looking for digital marketing vendors in this region of California.

I can’t think of anything at the moment. I’d like them to expand their business to more locations.

Bronze