Marketing & WordPress for brands around the world

Seahawk was started in 2015 and went on to partner with GoDaddy. Today Seahawk serves thousands of customers around the world. Our specialty is custom design, PSD to WordPress/HTML, SEO, and social media. We are a team passionate about Marketing & WordPress and excited to partner with more brands on interesting projects.

Boston, MA
  • 501 Boylston St, 10th Floor
    Boston, MA 02116
  • United States

We want to help brands achieve success in their marketing efforts and we do this by personalizing our services. We help design, build, and optimize rich digital experiences that work. We help drive quality traffic and engagement online for your brand. Always starting with an initial consultation, we advise on the ideal actions to reach a client’s desired goals. We then strategize, implement, and measure the effectiveness of our work in a transparent format.

Artist Painter Website Design - RShahStudio Image

Artist Painter Website Design - RShahStudio

R.Shah - Rajul Shah is a contemporary artist that connects her work with nature’s elements - earth, fire, water, and air. She paints in mixed mediums across oil and acrylic with a variety of materials. Being a celebrated artist across Asia and other international regions, Rajul Shah is a renowned brand name and has numerous exhibitions and popular artworks to her credit.

Problem

- Despite being a popular name in art circles, Rajul Shah needed an enhanced web presence and brand awareness for her artwork.

Solution - Seahawk Media worked closely with the client to put up a stunning landscape of the artist’s work online.

Based on discussions with the client, we developed a WordPress website that celebrates Rajul Shah’s work in accordance with her artistic vision.

Results - We brainstormed with the client to create a beautiful website that contains all prominent works of Rajul Shah and details of her exhibits and upcoming events. The website also contains the stories behind some of her most stunning works.

CAL Cosmetic Brand Website, SEO and Social Media Image

CAL Cosmetic Brand Website, SEO and Social Media

Our goal was to create a minimalist project that will keep all ecommerce functionalities and the principles of a good UX. The big challenge was to create a project whose content will be updated by store staff who are not professional graphics.

Advertising banners are a common problem of ecommerce - everything looks good on the project, then the client makes the banners alone or with a little experienced graphic designer

and the whole loses on quality. So here I used the banners where the photo is one element, and the block of text the second - this way you do not need to create graphics, just add a photo, text and set the background color of the section matching the color of the photo.
Ecommerce Web Design for World's Best Pashmina Scarves Company Image

Ecommerce Web Design for World's Best Pashmina Scarves Company

Ahujasons is a well-established and one of a kind luxury brand in Asia, offering exquisite, Pashima and Cashmere shawls, scarves, saris and stoles. Passionate about beauty and heritage art, Ahujasons thrives on quality, exclusivity and a unique zeal to keep the Kashmiri artisan community and traditional skill base, alive.

Despite their exclusive

and dainty collection, Ahujasons was facing a tough time aligning their presence online correctly and in accordance to their brand and legacy. They needed fast and decisive action to build brand awareness and promote their hand crafted products.Solution

Seahawk Media worked on a strategy to build an adequate online presence along with popularizing the brand and its collection on social media to take their brand to the next level.

• We build an e-commerce website to reflect their amazing brand. Our goal was to match their beautiful craft and value of their product with an equally sophisticated website.
  • We invested in growth hacking initiatives to increase followers and engagement.
  • Through marketing collaborations, pop ups, videos and blogger activities, we derived more exposure for the brand’s gorgeous collection.
Results
  • Social media marketing activities on Instagram and Facebook led to increased number of followers and better brand awareness.
  • We developed a WordPress website keeping up with their theme of exquisite and sophisticated handcrafted products. Users can easily navigate through and browse the collection as per their preference. This again showcases an impressive web presence and brand promotion.

Related Posts
CBD Products Wordpress Ecommerce Web Design Image

CBD Products Wordpress Ecommerce Web Design

Seabedee is a trusted provider of high-quality CBD products that are derived from organically grown hemp. Their commitment to quality, transparency, and honesty has made Seabedee’s CBD products some of the most popular & effective products available on the market.

Problem

Despite being a popular name in the CBD industry, Seabedee lacked an enhanced online presence. They wanted to showcase their product range through an

intuitive online store that can handle a high volume of orders and help in engaging more customers online.Solution

Seahawk Media worked on Seabedee’s website to make an enhanced UX and UI design which helped in better customer engagement and build better brand awareness.

• We build an e-commerce website to reflect their amazing brand. Our goal was to presenttheir exhaustive product range with a sophisticated website.
  • We invested efforts in creating a better UX and UI design that presents the brand in accordance with their business offering.
  • We also worked on the payment gateway and monthly subscription that helped in better brand awareness contributed to upselling during the checkout process and assisted in increasing order volume for them.
Results

The developed of a stellar and intuitive website with enhanced UI and UX helped in popularizingthe Seabedee brand and increase order volume for them that ultimately contributes to their revenue stream.

Related Posts
Dentist Wordpress Website Design Image

Dentist Wordpress Website Design

Dr. Siddharth Sachdeva is a dental surgeon, cosmetic/aesthetic dentist and implantologist with more than 15 years of experience. With a stable practice established in New Delhi’s Vasant Vihar. He is an honorary member of the Indian Dental Association, British Dental Association, Fellow Of The International Congress Of Oral Implantologists (FICOI) as well as the American Dental Association.

Problem

With a stellar and stable

practice, Dr. Siddharth Sachdeva was looking for an enhanced web and social media presence that would add value to the brand and increase brand awareness and customer engagement.

Solution

Seahawk Media worked with the client closely to create a great web presence and carried out social media marketing activities to increase footfall and customer awareness.

• Designed a brand new website and logo highlighting the services offered.
  • Worked on social media marketing to increase the brand’s reach.

Results
  • Launched the website with a brand new logo and website.
  • Worked on social media presence to increase awareness and reach
Nathan Latka Image

Nathan Latka

Nathan Latka is a serial entrepreneur with a top business podcast, an investor in B2B Saas companies, and a bestselling author of the book – How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital: The Four Rules You Must Break To Get Rich’.

Problem

With a bustling digital empire, Nathan wanted an agency to manage his digital assets adequately and his brand name optimized for better engagement and awareness.

Seahawk Media

brainstormed with Nathan to devise a systematic plan and get the website ready and align the web and social media presence in accordance with Nathan Latka’s reputation, brand image, and influence.
  • We planned and organized all the digital assets and promotional assets online to build Nathan Latka’s brand image and presence.
  • We conducted SEO activities and managed his blog to increase traffic and build brand awareness.
  • Optimization of Nathan’s YouTube channel and growth hacking initiatives were undertaken to increase engagement and followers.
  • We designed the YouTube thumbnails and Nathan’s book launch teasers to build up excitement and anticipation.
  • We also managed the SaaS Metrics Guide, worked on the product hunt campaign and designed the SaaS magazine.
Results
  • With a plethora of digital optimization and management activities undertaken, we build awareness for Nathan Latka’s brand and book – ‘How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital: The Four Rules You Must Break To Get Rich’.
  • With the optimization of YouTube videos, we increased viewership and engagement.
  • We build excitement for Nathan’s book with launch teasers and conducted various promotional efforts to make it viral.
Rolling Loud Image

Rolling Loud

WordPress web design for largest music festival in the world

Dominance MMA Image

Dominance MMA

Dominance MMA started out with a hand full of clients and later flourished into one of the top MMA management companies in the fight game. Some of the talent signed with Dominance includes Khabib Nurmagomedov, Henry Cejudo, Kamaru Usman, Cody Garbrandt, Renzo Gracie, and hundreds of other fighters. Dominance is growing everyday – building more relationships, securing bigger and better contracts and earning more sponsorship

packages for its athletes.

Challenge

Dominance MMA is a VIP client. Before working with Seahawk, Dominance MMA had a very outdated website. It was not built on WordPress either. The logo they were using did not represent what the brand stands for. Dominance also did not have their blog being managed.

IHOP India Web Design and Social Media Management Image

IHOP India Web Design and Social Media Management

IHOP is a decades old house of delectable breakfasts and delicious meals. They serve world-famous pancakes along with a variety of dinner and lunch meals that are laced with love and warmth!

Problem

With an exhaustive and great looking menu as well as an established international presence, IHOP wanted to enhance digital presence in India and to

popularize its brand and increase the awareness along with managing its online reputation.Solution

Seahawk worked with the client to design a strategy that not only increased their brand awareness but also contributed to enhancing the brand’s web presence.

• We developed and designed the IHOP website to include their delectable menu items and illustrating them appropriately.
  • Designing of packaging was done keeping in mind the brand value and image.
  • We worked on IHOP’s social media presence and online reputation management by increasing awareness and engagement on restaurant search services.
Results
  • We took a proactive approach for enhancing IHOP brand’s online reputation and engagement to popularize the brand.
  • We connected with the brand’s vision and used our skill set to pull up IHOP’s brand positioning and popularize it.

Website, Web Store, & SEO for Design & Build Firm

"It's a tremendous value for flexible and responsive developers."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Seahawk Media redeveloped an existing website to streamline its SEO and add e-commerce functions. Currently, they continue to provide ongoing SEO work for all products and services.

Brooklyn, New York
Craig Desmond
Owner, Ecotone, Inc.

The final website is modern and sleek, earning strong feedback for its portfolio of work. Although the initial kick-off faced some hurdles when setting expectations, Seahawk Media eventually found the right stride and, now, impress with their commitment to delivering client satisfaction.

I own a design and build firm that specializes in wellness products and commercial spas.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

Web dev, e-commerce, SEO, ongoing maintenance.

Improve web presence, increase traffic, increase conversions.

Shopped around significantly. Essentially Seahawk is offering the full suite of services I was shopping for at a fraction of the cost of the competitors. I was skeptical at first, to be honest, but I figured it was worth trying. Glad I did.

Re-developing an existing website from the ground up to streamline SEO and overall presence. Adding e-commerce solution to the platform. Ongoing SEO for all of our products and services.

The seahawk team is vast but they have specialists and a structure and workflow that makes sense. Staying in close contact with the project leads and the lead developer was easy once I got the hang of who to reach out to for what.

The website they built is modern and sleek. There is an impact that the website has on any potential client and I have had strong feedback from clients who recognize impact my portfolio of work has when presented on the new site.

They utilize Monday.com and again, at first, I was a bit skeptical. After working with them on Monday.com I recognize the merits of using the service for this type of project, and once we hit our rhythm with the workflow, it suited the communication and collaboration needs of this project well.

The persistence of one of their core developers to make me happy with every detail. Once I realized that Hitesh had his fingertips on the development and that he was working on my site, things really took off and started to come together.

Hitesh would never quit, and when I was fully expecting them to tell me that I went over my development hours and that we went way further than our original agreement.... they did not say that, and just keep going for me until I was satisfied.

This is not to say that Vasu and Gautam were not equally responsive and receptive to my input. However, Hitesh was just like, instantly on top of everything I am not sure if or when he sleeps.

The initial kick-off was awkward. It took me a while to find the flow and how to best deliver them my vision, expectations, and edits. Things were slow at first, without question it was slow to start.

I felt that maybe they were developing other jobs and busy before I took priority, which I understand but they didn't say that was the case, it's still an assumption.

It was perhaps just me trying to get a feel for their workflow which was slow and had there been a cleaner handoff and kick-off to all of the teams and an immediate out of the gate feeling of being a top priority it would have made a big difference initially.

They had to win me over with their performance after I was disappointed initially, which they did eventually do.

Overall Score They did what I needed them to do. They continue to do it as well.
    Very easy to schedule with any member of their team at any time.
    Unbelievable pricing for the comprehensive service they are offering. Considering their price, i feel bad giving any critical feedback.
    Polishing / proofing was kind of my role. Although they can polish, fine tune and get it there, it takes me providing the feedback to get it there.
    It's a tremendous value for flexible and responsive developers.

IT Consulting for Craft & Knitting Company

"I was impressed by their response times, knowledge, and willingness to research issues..."

May - June 2019

Seahawk Media provided design and development services for a WordPress website with the aim of troubleshooting issues.

New Haven, Connecticut
Owner, Self-Employed

The team solved problems associated with sales tax and postage, streamlining the accessibility of the site. Now, all aspects of the website are functioning as desired. The team maintained consistent communication throughout the timeline.

I am my own company. That is, I write books and teach and my website supports those efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

I just had a new web site designed by GoDaddy and, because they do not get involved in either sales tax set ups or postage, I contacted Sea Hawke.Little did I know how much I needed them! There were a number of loose ends from the new design that were not working properly and they took care of everything - including some things I had them wrk n and then drop. They were sooooo patient with me. Vasundhara Gupta is a gem - got back to me asap on every query and fixed everything to perfection.

To make the new web site as efficient as possible; streamlining the sales tax and postage issues.

From a list of vendors supplied by GoDaddy - it was just blind luck!

Setting up sales tax so that it would work with drop ships through Amazon, without collecting taxes twice; Getting postage rates set for both small products and heavy books via media mail domestically and internationally.

Just me and Vasu!

All facets of the site are working perfectly.

Excellent communication.

I was impressed by their response times, knowledge, and willingness to research issues they were not familiar with.

None that I could see!

They didn't;t even charge me more when I kept changing my mind about downloadable files and finally deleted the feature.

Multiple Marketing & Design Projects for Consulting Company

“They have a very particular style, and they offer unbeatable service for the price.”

2017 - Ongoing

Seahawk Media supports digital and design projects for a consultancy. Those projects revolve around content creation, SEO, social media, and branding. In all, the collaboration spans eight major initiatives.

Wilmington, North Carolina
Founder, Consulting Company

One project boosted conversion rates by 8%, while another helped sell $1 million in products within 30 days. Seahawk Media is an active partner, and they regularly beat deadlines. Communicative and professional, they’ve optimized their process to suit the needs of each task.

I run a consulting firm, and I work with a number of companies. I'm the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seahawk Media?

Most of my clients have little to no digital presence when I first engage with them. I rely on the Seahawk team to support a variety of projects from start to finish.

They help with brand manuals, websites, package designs, and an assortment of other tasks. They have a multi-faceted team that manage projects well and meet deadlines. We've worked together on blog content creation, SEO, social media, and branding. I work with their team to create and edit video ads, and we've collaborated in almost every service they offer. In all, we've worked together on about eight major projects.

I usually speak directly with two individuals on their side.

How did you come to work with Seahawk Media?

A mutual friend referred them to us. Once I learned about what they did, I explained my needs to them. We had a successful first project, and we've continued to work together from there.

We've spent between $30,000-$50,000 on their services.

Our first collaboration began around the end of 2017, and we still work together.

We just released a new landing page that they designed for one of our clients. That site saw an 8% boost to conversions and an overall bump to brand equity. The site looks much more professional than the previous iteration. They actively work with several other projects, and they helped another client of ours sell over $1 million worth of product in 30 days.

How did Seahawk Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're communicative and professional, and they always beat the deadlines we set for them. We communicated with them through a management tool, but we could also reach them by phone or Slack.

They have a very particular style, and they offer unbeatable service for the price. They are a remote team that is very experienced, and they clearly care about the work they put out. They do everything necessary to ensure client satisfaction.

Their process is fairly clear cut, and we've helped them build some of their procedures. They're really optimized for my needs.

Overcommunicate, be transparent, and be a good project manager. If you clearly outline your needs and your deadlines, they will deliver.

I recommend them all the time.

Web Redesign for Artist

"They are technically very knowledgeable and efficient. They know their stuff."

1.0

Apr. - Sept. 2019

Seahawk Media redesigned a website for an artist. Their team introduced zoom functionality, increased navigability from gallery to gallery, and provided blog maintenance.

Singapore
Rajul Shah
Artist, Painter

The website did not meet the expectations and needs of the client, as it was delivered late and began to need maintenance within the first six months. Despite getting off to a good start, the engagement with Seahawk Media soured when the website required regular support at an additional cost. This review was originally 4 stars overall. This review was updated by the client on October 7, 2020.

I am an artist and needed to redesign my website to allow for improved viewing of my paintings

Redesign of my website

Redesign of my website - paintings could be zoomed in upon to see in detail. Easy navigation from gallery to gallery. Blog maintenance.

Through GoDaddy Pro

Redesigned my website.

There was the lead project manager, a sales person (who dropped off the team) and two or three tech people working in the background. For the most critical phases, Sapan was my person - and he was excellent.

SeaHawk was contracted to re-design my website. I am an artist so there were some complex issues when it came to the photographs of my paintings, uploading them and putting in a zoom function.

Project Management was arranged through the Monday Morning app. I am not the most tech-savvy person, so I found it a bit confusing - the notices would come to me through email and then I would just reply

They are technically very knowledgeable and efficient. They know their stuff.

For me, project management could have been better. I also think they had a learning curve with respect to how an artist needs the website to function. Zoom and visuals are critical as that is the product being sold. But, they were very open to feedback and would respond. Sapan did a wonderful job and now that he has worked with an artist - I would highly recommend him if you are an artist needing help with your website.

Updated Review

This review was updated by the client on October 7, 2020. The original star ratings were: Overall - 4, Quality - 4, Schedule - 3, Cost - 5, NPS - 4. New content is below:

I contracted with them in the first quarter of 2019 for delivery in 2nd quarter.  They didn't deliver the site until August.

They started the project and then They were late. I was patient because in the end - it seemed like they did a good job and when they brought Sapan on he did a fantastic job - or so I thought.

For a while I was able to make the changes I needed to my site. They gave me 6 months of follow up servicing as part of the contract but I didn't need a lot from them.

Then they charged me $100 on my credit card without authorization. I asked them to refund the mistake. They apologized and made the refund. Then they did it again. And I told them to remove my credit card from their system so the mistake doesn't happen again. They offered me additional servicing for a year at the cost of $800.

This also included the licensing fees for Elementor - which is a program they added when they developed the site. So I said ok because I knew I would be making some changes (which I thought were minor); and I didn't think they would be late or blow me off - as I gave them the benefit of the doubt when I wrote the original review. .

But the changes ended up being things like changing the background and font colors.  Removing the pop up screen, making sure my social media links didn't remove the person from my site. Removing the social media links from the footer.

They said they would make the changes and then I didn't hear from them for three weeks. They kept saying they are working on it.

Then I tried to make the changes myself because the hex codes and pop ups are available as part of standard widgets and why wouldn't they have done that as that is what I asked for in the original contract. Then I was told that everything was written in custom code. I did NOT want this when I contracted with them. I explicitly told them that I didn't want the site complicated. I wanted to be able to make changes myself. I asked them to show me how and they would blow me off.

So. Now. I find out that I basically have to call them every time I want a change other than loading media and making text changes.  So. I am forced to pay them servicing fees and they take their time getting things done.

So. They don't deserve the review I gave them. I gave them the benefit of the doubt when they were late in delivering. Now. I feel they were being manipulative.

I am in the process of redeveloping a brand new site because I don't trust them.  This site is my business. I don't have a storefront. I don't have a brick and mortar store. My clients are global.

They did not do the job I paid them to do. And when I asked them why they did that - I receive no reply and no apology - which basically leads me to believe that they did it on purpose so I would be forced to pay them for servicing. This is unacceptable treatment.

It's a good thing I'm not a "starving artist". I can afford to recover and re do my website. Others cannot.

0.5
    Project management - the company is good - the people are good - but growing pains meant resources were limited at times,

Design Revamp for Environmental WordPress Site

"I would recommend Seahawk for their talented staff—and if you have a lot of patience and aren’t in a hurry."

1.0

June - Sept. 2019

Seahawk Media was tasked with redesigning an existing WordPress site to be more attractive and mobile responsive. They integrated the Elementor plug-in to make site edits easier, added calendars, and did SEO.

Falls Church, Virginia
Toni Genberg
Owner, Gardening & Wildlife Resource

Although the final design satisfied the original scope, poor initial communication and unexplained delays taxed the relationship. Seahawk Media remedied the situation by assigning a diligent project lead to oversee the work. He was responsive and even sent video tutorials to explain complex tasks.

I am a one-woman operation that provides information on native plants and green gardening to the curious Mid-Atlantic gardener.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

SeaHawk Media was hired to give my already existing website a face-lift and to make it mobile friendly.

I was looking for a more attractive website that was easily navigated and also mobile friendly.

I found SeaHawk Media through a Google search.

I received a whole new website design but the pages essentially remained the same as the original site. Elementor in Wordpress was also implemented which makes constructing and editing articles much easier and ultimately they are more appealing. There were calendar-type listings that were also organized better.

The people involved included: project management; the mockup/website layout; psd to Wordpress; development of subpages; hosting setup and migration.

No, not at this time. I don't sell anything so I can't say if my new site has made a difference yet.

This is the review I wrote for Google and Wordpress: I found Seahawk on a Google search and they had a decent amount of good reviews. Signing up with them was quick and the price was affordable: under $2000.

I already had an existing website and wanted a fresh look and a mobile friendly site. I received the layout from Kasia in about 10 days and I really loved it. She organized the landing page so it was easy to navigate and added small touches that were wonderful. I didn’t have any substantial changes.

Well, about a month later, I hadn’t received any updates and it didn’t look like any work was in progress; we used Monday boards so I could check the status of the various tasks. When I contacted them, I was pushed off and some days later, I really thought my money was gone and I wasn’t going to get a website.

They definitely have communication issues to resolve.

So, I received my layout on June 28 and the work on recreating my article pages finally began on August 6. Note that the original launch date was targeted for July 12.

With relief, Sapan Agarwal, who was doing all the time-intensive labor, was amazing. He was very responsive and made changes or explained the process, with no problem. He would even send me video tutorials when I didn’t know how to do a specific task. (Elementor was new to me so I had many questions.)

Sapan was patient and worked diligently on getting my site done. My website, which looks beautiful and functions well, finally launched on September 16. Granted, a couple of weeks were on my shoulders with SEO chores and swapping out photos I had initially compressed poorly.

Also, with working with Sapan overseas, it wouldn’t be until the next day until I would receive updates, etc. It was a long back and forth process that I ultimately didn’t mind since good work was being accomplished.

Perhaps if I had been more of a priority client, I wouldn’t have been ignored for over a month. Also, working with creative and skilled people around the world can make for a challenging work flow. I would recommend Seahawk for their talented staff—and if you have a lot of patience and aren’t in a hurry to get your new website launched.

The talent of their design person and also their technical persons.

Definitely, SeaHawk needs to better communicate with their clients and make every client a priority.

Overall Score I'm giving them a high rating because although the experience was stressful, I now have a beautiful, functioning website.
    They get a 1 rating because they did not meet their own set deadlines and ignored a phone call appointment with me.
    Affordable, especially for the quality of work.
    My website is beautiful and functions well.
    I would be sure my friend got the full scoop about my experience first.

E-Commerce Development for Lighting Brand

"The quick response of the company and their quick-thinking stand out."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Seahawk Media fixed issues with an existing e-commerce site for a lighting brand. Their team provides ongoing web development support, including setting up automatic receipt generation.

Juli Lim
Vice President, Dr. Lite Medical Technology Inc.

The site was able to launch on time bug-free with reduced costs. Seahawk Media balances effective project management and technical expertise to produce quality results. Their team is organized and hard-working.

We manufacture and promote a brand of lighting that helps keeps eyes healthy and well by blocking out harmful blue light. I am the Vice President in charge of launching this brand in the US.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

We ran into problem with our previous web designer and hired Seahawk to help us meet fixed all the issues with our website and to launch on time. Seahawk then proceed to help us maintain all the web development work on the backend.

To have a strong e-commerce web presence with our website.

We found Seahawk through our WeWork members' network. Out of all the proposals that were submitted, they were the ones that seem most qualified with the best value.

They fixed all the broken links on the website, set up backend development such as plug-ins, exit intent pop-ups, CTA (Call to action) and anything required for an e-commerce website to run smoothly.

They also set up automatic receipt generation, fix all the bugs on the website and re-create pages that were not functioning. At one point, our website crashes, and Seahawk was able to react within 24 hours to get it back up. They are also now maintaining the website and creating additional pages for us.

We have Gautam which is the team leader, and he will assign different individuals based on their expertise. Everything is organized and task assign on Monday.com, with set due dates. It was not only an efficient team, but each team member was an expert in each area we had to work on.

We were able to launch on time, and with all the plug-ins and suggestions implemented on the website, we were effectively able to cut the cost of hiring people to maintain our website.

Project management was done effectively and well. All the jobs were posted on Monday.com and datelines were met. There was no interruption in the work needed.

The quick response of the company and their quick-thinking stand out. He has helped saved a lot of cost and headache with his suggestion as well as implemented a very structured and organized team. Easy to work with.

Closer monitoring of how our website is performing and offering us more suggestions on how we can have a higher level of conversion.

Perfect!
    Best Price out there
    Great! On-time and done well
    VERY LIKELY

Website Redesign & SEO for Digital Strategy Company

"Their response time was fantastic and I got a custom UX/UI design from their web design team."

June - July 2019

Seahawk Media redesigned a website, converting PSD to WordPress. They implemented SEO, Google Analytics, and plugins.

Switzerland
Founder and Owner, Digital Strategy Company

The online presence and user experience have been enhanced, resulting in more clients. Stakeholders appreciated Seahawk Media’s collaborative project management style. The team excels at reacting to feedback.

We create consumer-centric strategies for your business. We partner with leaders in business and society to serve clients on challenges in strategy, marketing, sales and digitalization. I'm the founder and owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

Seahawk Media helped me with a redesign of a website on WordPress. Custom PSD to Wordpress was used. The team made sure the new site is SEO friendly.

Having a modern, user-friendly, responsive website.

They were recommended to me my GoDaddy.

Complete Redesign, One Page Long Scroll Microsite. SEO Optimization - Google Analytics, Speed, All Necessary Plugins on New Wordpress

The project team had about 5 people (PM, UX/UI Designer, Web Developer etc.)

Website can now be found online, better user experience, more clients

Project management was very effective and efficient.

Seahawk Media invited me to their project management tool and understood my feedback well. Their response time was fantastic and I got a custom UX/UI design from their web design team. Important SEO settings were implemented as well.

Web Design & Dev for Wedding Videographer

"I can't speak for the long haul yet, but right now I am happy!"

May - Sept. 2019

Seahawk Media designed and developed a website for a wedding videographer. The team migrated content and links from a previous site and implemented a video streaming feature.

Winston-Salem, North Carolina
John Jordan
Owner, John Jordan Films

Seahawk Media responded quickly to issues, which made for a smooth collaboration. The team's innovative approach, coupled with their dedication to fulfilling requirements, set them apart from other providers.

I am the owner of John Jordan Films, a video production company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

Development and design of a new website.

Since it is what we do, we have been trying to feature streaming video on our website for years but never succeeded. That was the biggest goal. We wanted something clean and quick that immediately showed visitors what we do and how well we do it.

Through GoDaddy Pros.

Development and design of a new website based on the existing site which required link and content migration. Streaming video was always most important as was a clean, easy, attractive site.

All communications on the project have been done remotely. Various team members worked on different aspects along the way but Gautam has always been my main point of contact.

Not yet. We just launched. Fingers crossed.

We have had some communication difficulties but they have been quick to address all issues I have raised once we are clear about what that particular issue is. It's been good to send visuals so we can all understand. The team is very quick to respond.

They have worked to go out of their comfort zone and I had a sense this would push their limits but they assured me they could build something better than I imagined. I had to take a leap of faith but it was worth it since we finally achieved the website we have been trying build for a decade! I know part of it is timing and new developments but no could accomplish this before Seahawk Media!

We are still working through a few small issues and we just lauched but the are working with me and continuing to be very responsive. I can't speak for the long haul yet, but right now I am happy!

Websites and Social Media for Retirement Coaching Company

“Everything was seamless and beyond my expectations.”

Jan. 2019 - Apr. 2019

Seahawk Media designed and developed two WordPress websites. Their work continues with maintaining an active social media presence.

Boston, Massachusetts
Robert T. Foley
Owner, Legacy Transitions

Seahawk Media directly contributed to an improved SEO ranking and two lauded websites. They engage in daily communication and have stellar project management skills. Working with them is seamless and efficient.

I’m the owner of Legacy Transitions. We provide non-financial retirement lifestyle coaching to private individuals, corporate individuals, corporate groups, and public events.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

Initially, I hired Seahawk Media to create, program, and host two websites to promote my retirement lifestyle coaching business. Upon delivery of the websites, I further engaged them to create, supply, and place social media content for my business on major social media channels.

My goals were to create two welcoming, professional, and informational websites to act as the backbone of our company's marketing efforts. I wanted both websites to engage the target by telling our story, which they did. I was very pleased with the outcomes and highly endorse their services.

I selected Seahawk Media on the recommendation of GoDaddy, as I was a proponent of the WordPress backbone. They are also Boston-based, which I found attractive due to my geographic location just 40 miles south of Boston.

SeaHawk Media did an extensive frontend assessment of what I was looking for. They held daily project update phone conversations with me and created the graphic look and feel of both sites.

They had me contribute site content, which they arranged, edited, and placed. They also built my blogging and podcast holding areas within the site, as well as my email capture and content marketing give-away section.

Upon launch, they became my social media graphic, content, and placement arm. They provide social media content daily.

I work with three teams. One team is based in Boston, and includes Ryan (Founder & CEO, Seahawk Media), Scott (Project Manager, Seahawk Media), and my project coordinator. The second team is based in Warsaw, Poland, and includes Kasia (Project Manager, Seahwak Media). Finally, team three is based in Delhi, India and includes myself, Tanvi (VP of Social, Seahawk Media), Sainyam (Mulitmedia Developer, Seahawk Media), Guatam (COO, Seahawk Media), and Ripunjay (Team Leader, Seahawk Media).

My SEO rating continues to improve each week. Associates of mine have commented on the crispness of the site. Their content also spurred emails from potential clients.

Everything was seamless and beyond my expectations.

I’m impressed with the way in which the company interacted with me daily.  I also liked the seamless way the projects were passed around the globe between three teams. I was most impressed with my personal interaction with their COO.

Perhaps they could be a bit faster on the project pace, but it that didn't get in the way of a fabulous product.

Overall Score I remain working with them because they're great.
    They ran on an acceptable schedule.
    Their cost was very reasonable for a small business.
    Their quality was outstanding.
    I'd refer them without question.

WordPress Development for Life Coach

"The new site is much easier to read and navigate. The design looks clean and modern."

June 2018 - Nov. 2018

Seahawk Media Group helped redesign a website on WordPress to boost overall functionality, with the primary new feature being a responsive design.

Murrysville, PA
Irina I Grundler
Owner, Path To Awakening

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Seahawk Media Group’s responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables were hallmarks of their work. They also offered useful tactical advice that was subsequently implemented.

I’m the owner and operator of Path To Awakening, which offers coaching in personal development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media Group?

My website was outdated. I needed help transferring it to WordPress and making updates.

I wanted a modern site that would suit my particular needs.

I contacted several developers. Seahawk Media Group was quick to get back to me, and I found it easy to communicate with them.

The used the content of my old site—over 40 pages—to create a new WordPress site. They updated the design and made it mobile-friendly.

I only communicated with Ryan (project manager, Seahawk Media Group), but I believe there were several people on his team.

The new site is much easier to read and navigate. The design looks clean and modern. It makes a big difference for my clients who use mobile devices to access the site.

Ryan has excellent communication skills. I’m a very demanding customer who pays close attention to details. Ryan was always on top of everything, offering options and solutions.

They offered a new vision and approach for my site. I didn’t fully realize how much an update was needed until it was finalized. Ryan and his team definitely exceeded my expectations.

There were a couple of times we had some misunderstandings, but that happens on any project. Ryan, however, has an impressive ability to solve any problems.

I'm very pleased with the result.
    I highly recommend them.