Seahawk, GoDaddy Pro, WordPress

A global professional web services agency focusing on WordPress and GoDaddy. Based out of Boston, MA.

Boston, MA
  • 501 Boylston St, 10th Floor
    Boston, MA 02116
  • United States

From small business to major sports agencies.

Nathan Latka

Designed creative assets for Nathan Latka book launch.

Rolling Loud

WordPress web design for largest music festival in the world

Dominance MMA

Branding, Logo Design and WordPress website for the largest MMA agency in the business.

Club Pups

Designed a WordPress website for Club Pups Lake Norman.

Website Redesign & SEO for Digital Strategy Company

"Their response time was fantastic and I got a custom UX/UI design from their web design team."

June - July 2019

Seahawk Media redesigned a website, converting PSD to WordPress. They implemented SEO, Google Analytics, and plugins.

Switzerland
Founder and Owner, Digital Strategy Company

The online presence and user experience have been enhanced, resulting in more clients. Stakeholders appreciated Seahawk Media’s collaborative project management style. The team excels at reacting to feedback.

We create consumer-centric strategies for your business. We partner with leaders in business and society to serve clients on challenges in strategy, marketing, sales and digitalization. I'm the founder and owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

Seahawk Media helped me with a redesign of a website on WordPress. Custom PSD to Wordpress was used. The team made sure the new site is SEO friendly.

Having a modern, user-friendly, responsive website.

They were recommended to me my GoDaddy.

Complete Redesign, One Page Long Scroll Microsite. SEO Optimization - Google Analytics, Speed, All Necessary Plugins on New Wordpress

The project team had about 5 people (PM, UX/UI Designer, Web Developer etc.)

Website can now be found online, better user experience, more clients

Project management was very effective and efficient.

Seahawk Media invited me to their project management tool and understood my feedback well. Their response time was fantastic and I got a custom UX/UI design from their web design team. Important SEO settings were implemented as well.

Web Design & Dev for Wedding Videographer

"I can't speak for the long haul yet, but right now I am happy!"

May - Sept. 2019

Seahawk Media designed and developed a website for a wedding videographer. The team migrated content and links from a previous site and implemented a video streaming feature.

Winston-Salem, North Carolina
John Jordan
Owner, John Jordan Films

Seahawk Media responded quickly to issues, which made for a smooth collaboration. The team's innovative approach, coupled with their dedication to fulfilling requirements, set them apart from other providers.

I am the owner of John Jordan Films, a video production company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

Development and design of a new website.

Since it is what we do, we have been trying to feature streaming video on our website for years but never succeeded. That was the biggest goal. We wanted something clean and quick that immediately showed visitors what we do and how well we do it.

Through GoDaddy Pros.

Development and design of a new website based on the existing site which required link and content migration. Streaming video was always most important as was a clean, easy, attractive site.

All communications on the project have been done remotely. Various team members worked on different aspects along the way but Gautam has always been my main point of contact.

Not yet. We just launched. Fingers crossed.

We have had some communication difficulties but they have been quick to address all issues I have raised once we are clear about what that particular issue is. It's been good to send visuals so we can all understand. The team is very quick to respond.

They have worked to go out of their comfort zone and I had a sense this would push their limits but they assured me they could build something better than I imagined. I had to take a leap of faith but it was worth it since we finally achieved the website we have been trying build for a decade! I know part of it is timing and new developments but no could accomplish this before Seahawk Media!

We are still working through a few small issues and we just lauched but the are working with me and continuing to be very responsive. I can't speak for the long haul yet, but right now I am happy!

Websites and Social Media for Retirement Coaching Company

“Everything was seamless and beyond my expectations.”

Jan. 2019 - Apr. 2019

Seahawk Media designed and developed two WordPress websites. Their work continues with maintaining an active social media presence.

Boston, Massachusetts
Robert T. Foley
Owner, Legacy Transitions

Seahawk Media directly contributed to an improved SEO ranking and two lauded websites. They engage in daily communication and have stellar project management skills. Working with them is seamless and efficient.

I’m the owner of Legacy Transitions. We provide non-financial retirement lifestyle coaching to private individuals, corporate individuals, corporate groups, and public events.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

Initially, I hired Seahawk Media to create, program, and host two websites to promote my retirement lifestyle coaching business. Upon delivery of the websites, I further engaged them to create, supply, and place social media content for my business on major social media channels.

My goals were to create two welcoming, professional, and informational websites to act as the backbone of our company's marketing efforts. I wanted both websites to engage the target by telling our story, which they did. I was very pleased with the outcomes and highly endorse their services.

I selected Seahawk Media on the recommendation of GoDaddy, as I was a proponent of the WordPress backbone. They are also Boston-based, which I found attractive due to my geographic location just 40 miles south of Boston.

SeaHawk Media did an extensive frontend assessment of what I was looking for. They held daily project update phone conversations with me and created the graphic look and feel of both sites.

They had me contribute site content, which they arranged, edited, and placed. They also built my blogging and podcast holding areas within the site, as well as my email capture and content marketing give-away section.

Upon launch, they became my social media graphic, content, and placement arm. They provide social media content daily.

I work with three teams. One team is based in Boston, and includes Ryan (Founder & CEO, Seahawk Media), Scott (Project Manager, Seahawk Media), and my project coordinator. The second team is based in Warsaw, Poland, and includes Kasia (Project Manager, Seahwak Media). Finally, team three is based in Delhi, India and includes myself, Tanvi (VP of Social, Seahawk Media), Sainyam (Mulitmedia Developer, Seahawk Media), Guatam (COO, Seahawk Media), and Ripunjay (Team Leader, Seahawk Media).

My SEO rating continues to improve each week. Associates of mine have commented on the crispness of the site. Their content also spurred emails from potential clients.

Everything was seamless and beyond my expectations.

I’m impressed with the way in which the company interacted with me daily.  I also liked the seamless way the projects were passed around the globe between three teams. I was most impressed with my personal interaction with their COO.

Perhaps they could be a bit faster on the project pace, but it that didn't get in the way of a fabulous product.

Overall Score I remain working with them because they're great.
    They ran on an acceptable schedule.
    Their cost was very reasonable for a small business.
    Their quality was outstanding.
    I'd refer them without question.

WordPress Development for Life Coach

"The new site is much easier to read and navigate. The design looks clean and modern."

June 2018 - Nov. 2018

Seahawk Media Group helped redesign a website on WordPress to boost overall functionality, with the primary new feature being a responsive design.

Murrysville, PA
Irina I Grundler
Owner, Path To Awakening

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Seahawk Media Group’s responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables were hallmarks of their work. They also offered useful tactical advice that was subsequently implemented.

I’m the owner and operator of Path To Awakening, which offers coaching in personal development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media Group?

My website was outdated. I needed help transferring it to WordPress and making updates.

I wanted a modern site that would suit my particular needs.

I contacted several developers. Seahawk Media Group was quick to get back to me, and I found it easy to communicate with them.

The used the content of my old site—over 40 pages—to create a new WordPress site. They updated the design and made it mobile-friendly.

I only communicated with Ryan (project manager, Seahawk Media Group), but I believe there were several people on his team.

The new site is much easier to read and navigate. The design looks clean and modern. It makes a big difference for my clients who use mobile devices to access the site.

Ryan has excellent communication skills. I’m a very demanding customer who pays close attention to details. Ryan was always on top of everything, offering options and solutions.

They offered a new vision and approach for my site. I didn’t fully realize how much an update was needed until it was finalized. Ryan and his team definitely exceeded my expectations.

There were a couple of times we had some misunderstandings, but that happens on any project. Ryan, however, has an impressive ability to solve any problems.

I'm very pleased with the result.
    I highly recommend them.

Web Dev. for MPN Non-Profit

“[They] came up with innovative ideas that I hadn’t considered and helped us make some important improvements.”

Aug. 2015 - Sep. 2015

Seahawk Media Group built a WordPress site for a medical non-profit. Through an iterative process, they made changes and tweaks to the site and corrected integral functionality, including a donations page.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Owner, Nonprofit Organization

User feedback on the functionality and UI was positive. Seahawk Media Group was deeply involved in the process and were good communicators. They took time to understand the market and were easy to work with.

My non-profit was the first in the country to recognize myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs), a group of diseases that affect blood-cell formation, as cancerous. Classifying MPNs as a cancer opens numerous benefits and opportunities for patient treatment. I’m the company’s CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seahawk Media Group?

I do a lot of my own web design, but was looking for another viewpoint to put a fresh face on my online presence.

Ryan (Founder, Seahawk Media Group) was deeply involved in the process. He built a WordPress site based on my needs, and we had an iterative process during the month it took to complete the project. I gave feedback and information, and he made changes. We had a couple of hitches with the donations page, but he resolved them.

I only worked with Ryan. We started working together right after he founded the company.

How did you come to work with Seahawk Media Group?

I was looking for help in another area of my company, so I put out an ad on Craigslist that mentioned my possible need for a web designer. Ryan caught that line and contact me. He was really on the ball, so we started working together.

We worked together from about August–September 2015.

The feedback I received was very positive, and the site was functional and reliable. Visitors felt that the site was user friendly, with a very updated look and feel.

How did Seahawk Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, communication was good. We emailed frequently for detailed items, texted occasionally for little things, and spoke on the phone sporadically.

Ryan took the time to learn about my business and understand my position in my market area. He came up with innovative ideas that I hadn’t considered and helped us make some important improvements. He’s a good guy and did a really good job.

Have a clear vision of what you're trying to accomplish with your website.

Website Dev & Advertising for Dog Grooming Business

"They have been instrumental in moving our company to the next level."

June 2017

Seahawk Media Group provided website design and advertising consultation services.

Mooresville, North Carolina
Dustin Johnson
President, Club Pups

User-friendly, visually appealing, and conducive to new client transition, the custom design is at the forefront of a competitive market. Seahawk’s intuitive, accurate representation of business philosophy has directly resulted in higher rankings and improved visibility.

I am the owner and president of Club Pups Grooming and Club Pups Lake Norman. We offer dog grooming at one location, with dog daycare and boarding at the other.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media Group?

We hired Seahawk Media Group for website design and Google advertising consulting.

The industry is highly competitive in this region. We needed a website that would not only set us apart, but would serve as an online resource for business information and appointment scheduling.

They were a referral. They had worked with a few other local businesses, and I'm glad I found them.

The first few steps included the general feel for the website itself and determining the information we wanted customers to know about our business. We wanted a simple design that communicated a family-owned feeling and showcased everything from the building and our dogs to our blog and content.

I communicated directly with Seahawk Media Group’s founder, who ensured the process progressed quickly and easily.

Seahawk Media Group did a fantastic job; we have, hands down, the best local website design. It facilitates a smooth transition for new clients, and the online registration application has been very popular. Customers often cite Google or the platform’s design as their reason for selecting our business, which has benefitted greatly from Seahawk’s work.

They always completed change or update requests efficiently and flawlessly the first time.

Everyone at Seahawk Media Group clearly understood the message and impression we wanted to convey. They have been instrumental in moving our company to the next level and I cannot say enough good things about them.

There are none. They were amazing and I highly recommend them.

They always accommodated my schedule.
    For a very fair price, they will take your business to the next level. This is, without a doubt, the best online investment we have made.
    They delivered amazing, five-star quality.
    I already have referred friends and other businesses to Seahawk Media Group and will continue to do so.

Web Development for Marketing Company

"They're a good company with good services, delivered with quality and integrity."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Seahawk Media Group developed a website. They currently maintain the site and create blog posts.

Scarsdale, New York
Douglass Hatcher
Founder and President, communicate4IMPACT

The website attracts traffic and has helped the brand establish a foothold in the market. Seahawk Media Group is flexible, accessible, and prompt. They are always available to brainstorm new solutions and deliver results.

communicate4IMPACT is a marketing and communications firm that specializes in business storytelling training, coaching, and counsel. I'm the founder and president.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media Group?

We needed a good, affordable website. Seahawk Media Group checked both boxes.

Our primary goal was to launch a site and drive traffic to it through content.

We found them on GoDaddy Pro.

Their main services are website development, maintenance, and blog posting.

We work with one person.

Placing a digital stake was key to getting us off the ground. We've only been in business for a year, and Seahawk Media Group has been essential to getting us where we are.

Project management was on a case by case basis and effective for what we needed. The fact that the founder of Seahawk Media Group was very accessible helped a great deal.

I'm impressed by their accessibility and ability to deliver quickly.

No. They're a good company with good services, delivered with quality and integrity.

Overall Score They offer great services at a great price.
    We schedule by email and speak by phone.
    They're reasonable and fair.
    They do what they say they will and exceed expectations for turnaround and accessibility.
    I will definitely refer.

Digital & Branding Strategy for Law Firm

"They are extremely productive and their customer support impresses me."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Seahawk Media provides ongoing support to improve a law firm's digital strategy. They've performed a variety of tasks, including website design, creating a digital and branding strategy, and content promotion.

Rahul Dev
Patent Attorney, Law Office of Rahul Dev

The efforts have contributed to an increased website ranking and the site design is much more attractive for the brand. The Seahawk Media team is helpful and organized, automating important processes and achieving strong results.

I am a patent attorney and technology lawyer

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media?

I was facing challenges in getting the appropriate digital strategy in place for business growth

I wanted to have a long term digital strategy that could boost my web presence

After a preliminary no cost session with Gautam Khorana from Sea Hawk, I was convinced that they're the right partners for my needs

Website design, Digital and Branding Strategy, Content promotion

I have worked closely with the senior management and other team members, and found everyone to be prompt, supportive and efficient

Website design has improved drastically and results are starting to show with improved website ranking

Extremely effective

They are extremely productive and their customer support impresses me. Culture and automation, as well.

Can't think of anything