Applify your business, simplify your world!

SDSol is a technology studio and digital agency. Located in Miami, our app developers take your idea from concept to delivery. Our marketing professionals take the app to the public, drive downloads, and promote user retention. We don't just launch apps...we launch businesses. SDSol has been developing custom solutions for over 18 years. We are creative, experienced, and easy to work with.

1999
Miami, FL
  • 1000 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Ste 201
    Miami, FL 33134
  • Lahore, P 53720
    Pakistan

Cartier, University of Miami, Navarro Pharmacy (CVS Caremark), The Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables, MyPark, Corporate Caterers

The Biltmore Hotel

The Biltimore Hotel is one of South Florida's most historic and beautiful Hotels. SDSol developed an iPad app that ties in to their Property Management System. It allows the restaurant staff to take orders on the app, and also provides an application for the mini-bar staff to keep track of and restock room ammenities.

TellUsNow

TellUsNow is a customer outreach and business survey system. Use TellUsNow to get accurate feedback from your customers. It is a SaaS solution with both customer and business admin portals.  A very useful tool that provides insight to businesses directly from their customer base.

CarPrix

CarPrix is a revolutionary, crowd-sourced car valuation system. It is a decentralized solution; much more reliable than the Big Corporate valuation websites.

Songcast

Songcast is the perfect platform for unsigned bands and musical artists.  Songcast will puplicize your music on the major music platforms - including their own on mobile apps for iOS and Droid.

Corporate Caterers

One of the largest catering franchises in the US.  Corporate caterers is an SaaS solution consisting of mobile apps and custom software.  This is a turn key software solution for all Corporate Caterers locations.

MyPark

Reserve your parking like a boss.  Going to the mall on a Friday night?  Make sure you download MyPark and get the best parking available.  A robot saves your space till you arrive, knows when you get there, and lets you into your space.  A revolution in parking!

App Development for a Social Contract App

"I appreciated the team’s suggestions and ideas because they were beyond what they were paid to do."

SDSol Technologies developed an iOS with animated features. The team launched the beta version and will soon work on updates.

Mateo Cardona
Founder, Pinky Promise

The app is functional and has an excellent UI/UX design. SDSol Technologies’ excellent service includes organized project management, expert advice, and regular communication. The team is both professional and accommodating with schedules. Customers should remain open to their great ideas.

I’m the founder of Pinky Promise, a mobile application for iOS.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

I had an idea for an app and did everything up to development. I hired SDSol Technologies to do project management, full-development, and delivery for the mobile app.

I had everything on paper and they brought the UI/UX design together. The team worked with social media and did animation. Since users can send and request promises, the app has a timed reminder system.

The VP of product development is my main point of contact. I also work with the project manager and UX designer.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

I wanted a local vendor so I could walk over to their office and check things out or ask questions. I started a search and ran into SDSol Technologies. From the initial meeting, I knew the team was the right one for me.

I’ve spent between $35,000–$40,000.

We started working in January 2018 and the partnership is ongoing. I plan to keep them on for updates and adjustments.

The app’s UI/UX design was amazing. The beta launch got positive feedback and has put me on the radar as we develop different versions. We haven’t had any crashes, only minor bugs. But the team fixes those things quickly.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Since I used to do project management, I need to be spoiled with by that aspect of the project. The team’s organization and communication skills are very strong. They’re on top of everything and check in on a regular basis. We communicate via email and in-person meetings. The team’s office is 25 minutes away, so I can go over and they accommodate me on short notice.

Their professionalism and quality of work stand out. I appreciated the team’s suggestions and ideas because they were beyond what they were paid to do.

No, because I haven’t run into anything I disliked.

Clients should work with the same team I did because it was well put-together. But furthermore, be open to their ideas; don’t act like a founder that’s closed to feedback. They have good ideas and I wished I had listened from the beginning.

Overall Score I would rate them a 10 if I could.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Hardware, Software & Mobile App Development for Paddle Sports Rental System

“SDSol has worked with us every single step of the way.”

Aug. 2017 - Jul. 2018

SDSol designed and developed a backend CMS, frontend software, hardware, and mobile apps for iOS and Android to facilitate a proprietary custom IoT solution. All the electronics are carefully waterproofed.

Andres Avello
Founder, PADL

SDSol provided a comprehensive range of expert technical support backed by thorough market research. The sophisticated solution is secure and free of flaws. The team adhered to best-practice methods to deliver on all their promises. Exemplary project management ensured a smooth workflow.

I'm one of three founding partners at PADL, an automated watersport rental system. Customers can walk up to the station, rent a unit, go paddleboard, and return it when they're done.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol?

We are currently launching a product with paddleboard rentals through a bike share-type technology. SDSol helped us develop the entire system, which runs through a mobile app.

We initially engaged SDSol to conduct a study on how we could apply the concept of bike sharing to the watersports industry. Our main challenges were waterproofing everything and creating a proprietary custom solution. They proposed various prototype options for the hardware, programmed the frontend software, and developed the backend management system for the IoT solution.

Over the course of a year, we came up with the ideal solution together. SDSol’s execution was an integral part of the entire system. They designed and developed our mobile app for iOS and Android and built all the electronics and hardware. We had several controls to ensure the equipment is adequately secured and various solutions for each one. Now those are all in place; the product is patent pending.

SDSol assigned us a software development team, a hardware engineer, and project managers. The CEO was the chief architect of our project.

How did you come to work with SDSol?

We conducted a vendor project bid and interviewed about ten different software and hardware developers. Based on numerous criteria, we selected SDSol. They had successfully completed similar types of projects. We found it exceptional that they were able to guarantee their prices.

We’ve been working with SDSol since August 2017. Two weeks ago, in July 2018, we deployed the app when it was officially marked as complete. We haven't launched it publicly yet.

We've been conducting continuous testing for the last three months and haven't had any unexpected bugs or crashes. SDSol has worked with us every single step of the way. They promptly correct any issues that arise. I'm honestly thrilled with the work they’ve produced for us.

How did SDSol perform from a project management standpoint?

SDSol performed very well in this regard. Our designated project manager continuously followed up and made sure that everything was done correctly. Our primary form of communication was email. We also held weekly phone calls.

SDSol followed through on all the work they promised to complete. Furthermore, they did everything accurately.

The first thing I would suggest is to understand the exact nature of the work you're hiring SDSol to execute. Clients without prior software or hardware experience may not fully understand what their project entails. Taking this step will prevent any miscommunications or confusion. As a tip, expecting to see completed work on a weekly basis may not be realistic. When they're focused on the backend, those tasks might not be visible to show you.

App Development for a Jewelry Corporate Office

“They’re willing to help and answer my questions at any time of day.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

SDSol Technologies took over developing an app after the previous agency failed to deliver. They built off the old code and made the app for iOS. They currently provide consistent updates and improvements.

Retail Operations Coordinator, Luxury Jewelry Company

SDSol Technologies is responsive and works quickly. Their communication could improve, but the team knows what they’re doing and stays on track. End users enjoy the product and think it works well.

I’m the retail operations coordinator of a jewelry store that has boutiques in 10 different countries.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

We needed an agency to develop an app to improve communication, implement best practices, and bring together all of our boutiques. We’d had a previous partner, but they weren’t good.

We had a backbone of the app we wanted because we’d been working with a different firm. However, we weren’t happy with their work. They’d given us some code, so SDSol Technologies analyzed it and determined what they could use and what needed to be thrown out. They built the app for iOS, and its purpose is for users to order products, receive monthly training, and share best practices. For example, they can look at window displays that other boutiques may have and share any news that’s pertinent to our company.

The CEO is my main point of contact. There’s a team of about six people who work on our project.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

I looked online for developers and interviewed about four of them. SDSol Technologies seemed to be the best fit, so I hired them.

We’ve spent around $80,000.

We’ve been working together since June 2017. The app went live in January 2018, and SDSol Technologies provides continual updates and changes.

All of the feedback we’ve received is good. The app has a few bugs and crashes periodically, but SDSol Technologies fixes them quickly, sometimes within 20 minutes.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re responsive and available whenever I need them. I’ve asked for a tracker and a weekly report of what they’ve accomplished and what they plan to do the next week. Communication could be better, but they know what they’re doing.

They’re willing to help and answer my questions at any time of day.

They could be more proactive about communicating what they’re doing. They’re a skilled team, so I would appreciate if they told us if certain ideas were good or bad.

App Dev for Car Valuations

"Their team’s engagement stands out to me. They’re always up to listen to and realize all my needs."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Based on pre-existing designs and diagrams, SDSol created an iOS and Android app. They developed the front- and backend, generated the UI and UX, created marketing collateral, and ran a convention appearance.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Rodrigo Füchter
Owner, CARPRIX, LLC

The beta version was received well by industry professionals and is primed to expand overseas. SDSol is available to meet in person and takes the time to listen to needs and concerns, which leads to unity of purpose.

I’m the co-owner and co-founder of CARPRIX, a social networking app that connects car dealers and car buyers. The app is going to change the way people evaluate their cars.

For what projects/services did your company hire SDSol Technologies?

We needed someone to create a mobile app for us from scratch.

We wanted to have everything set and done six months after the first meeting.

I spent a lot of time searching for a good company, one that would be honest and skilled enough to take care of this project. I finally decided to partner with SDSol because they seemed to be solid and skilled for the job.

We came to them with the idea, first designs, and diagrams, and the proceeded to develop the backend and most of marketing material and content. They designed and developed the backend, the code, the UI/UX. The app is for iOS and Android.

I worked with a project manager, a system architect, a marketing director, two mobile developers, a UI/UX designer, and a graphic designer.

We launched the beta version ahead of schedule at the National Auto Dealers Association (NADA) Show in Las Vegas in March. We got a lot of attention from big players in the automotive industry. SDSol helped us to design and operate the booth at that event, and it was awesome! Now we're launching new versions and have closed the first deal to launch the app overseas.

We have meetings every month at their office, and the project manager always brings whoever is directly involved in the project. I always have a very productive time with them, sharing and explaining my point of view and my needs with people who contribute to the success of the project.

No, there aren’t.

I actually already did.

Customer Service Software and App Development

“Their talent, pricing, and quality of customer service make them stand out from other vendors.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

SDSol oversaw the design and development of a customer service SaaS platform with dashboard functionality based on a previous software iteration. All customer data is now automatically encrypted.

Darby Rocheleau
Owner, TellUsNow

The SDSol team created a reliable and secure platform that dramatically improved upon the first version at one-third the original cost. Functionality has exceeded expectations and the dashboard has allowed users to organize user feedback and refine their strategies accordingly.

I’m the president and CEO of TellUsNow, a reputation software and customer feedback management platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

We were unsatisfied with the infrastructure of our existing platform and decided to rebuild from the ground up.

SDSol started by reviewing our previous version and making a note of its design and overall layout. From there, they led all aspects of the design and development processes in creating a new and improved iteration of the software as a service (SaaS) platform. The new system is completely encrypted, which makes us much less vulnerable to breaches. It gathers information that customers provide through various surveys and compiles it into an organized and accessible dashboard for users.

We worked primarily with their UI/UX director but also were in touch with their VP of product development and their system administrator.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

My former partner was living in Florida and looked into potential partners. He did some research and found that SDSol has a great reputation. From that point forward, their team has been an important part of our business.

We’ve invested about $40,000 thus far.

The engagement began in May 2016. We currently have an ongoing service agreement that encompasses the addition of new features and all necessary maintenance/support.

The SDSol team delivered a final product that exceeded our expectations at a third of the cost we incurred for the previous version. Our clients have complimented the dashboard’s usability with reference to gathering actionable results from customer feedback.

How did SDSol Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve reliably delivered on or ahead of schedule throughout the engagement. At one point, we needed a feature added for a specific client of ours, and the SDSol team was able to complete it within a day. They’re great people that go above and beyond to make us feel valued. We communicated primarily via phone and email.

Their talent, pricing, and quality of customer service make them stand out from other vendors.

They're a bit far from our office, but the engagement has been a huge success. I’m in the customer service business, so I go elsewhere if I’m not satisfied with a vendor. I don’t have a single negative comment thus far.

Make sure you have all your ideas down on paper. Prepare to provide as much information as possible; it will make their job easier and improve the final product itself.

Software Development for Catering Company

“They've helped revolutionize the way we do business.”

2015 - 2017

SDSol built a customized internal software solution for business operations to manage customer orders, communications, and accounting.

Cynthia Cespedes
Director of Special Events, Corporate Caterers

SDSol's custom-built software revolutionized business operations, cutting order management times to a fraction of what they were previously. Accessible and responsive, working with their team was a great experience from start to finish. They also provided invaluable feedback throughout.

I'm the special events coordinator for Corporate Caterers. We provide full buffet setups in offices and homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

We had been using a software to manage our business operations for about 10 years, but as we started growing and franchising we needed something more robust. We were looking to redesign our current software solution.

SDSol had an enormous task of building our software from scratch. They met with us in-person many times to discuss our needs and requirements before going into development. The system handles every aspect of our business: order management, customer relationship management, and accounting. They've also incorporated additional features, including the integration of PayPal into our rewards program.

I mostly worked with Azam (Chief Systems Architect, SDSol Technologies) and Clarence (System Administrator, SDSol Technologies).

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

The owners of our company interviewed several companies and decided to go with SDSol.

We started working with them in 2014 and they built the software within 18 months.

Our franchisees have provided tremendously positive feedback. The software solution SDSol developed was completely customized to meet all our needs. Across the company, users are enjoying the advantages of having an updated software to fulfill all our needs.

The new software SDSol built has cut down our order processing time from over two hours to around two minutes. They've helped revolutionize the way we do business.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive. I can even reach them by text message and they respond almost immediately. Although they provide after-hours support, we haven't really needed it. They've been able to fix any glitches quickly.

In the beginning, we met in-person a lot, but now we mostly communicate through email and phone when necessary.

They're very good at building custom software solutions that help make business operations more efficient. They've also been able to suggest more modern tools to incorporate along the way that we hadn't thought of.

No. I'm very happy with them.

Communication is key when building a software solution from scratch. Take advantage of their willingness to meet with you and discuss your needs and requirements in depth. They're very knowledgeable and will be able to suggest solutions you may not have considered.

The software they built has completely changed how we operate.

App Development for a Networking Platform for the Entertainment Industry

“We couldn’t be more pleased with the product they developed.”

Jun. 2014 - Ongoing

SDSol Technologies developed a mobile application, first for iOS, Android, and Windows before the company pivoted to focus solely on iOS.

Sky Powell
COO, Castar

The app is excellent, having grown from the MVP stage to a scalable and monetized product. The experienced team is transparent, dedicated, and professional, working carefully to manage the project effectively and efficiently.

I’m the co-founder and COO of Castar, which is a mobile app. It’s a platform to help connect people who are looking for talent such as actors, casting directors, and models, as well as those looking for gigs in the entertainment industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

We didn’t have any experience with developing or designing a mobile app, or with coding. We needed help with the app development.

We brought them the idea and they helped us break it down. We had an idea of how we wanted the app to function, but they took that general idea and came up with the best ways to make it function for users. They took our rough wireframes and put their own creative spin on them, polishing the app to make it look professional and well-done.

Right now, the app is currently for iOS. Initially, we had launched about a year ago, before pivoting the business a little. The initial launch was on iOS, Android, and Windows, but for the direction we wanted to move, we decided to start with iOS initially and then branch out from there.

We have a very close relationship with Azam (Chief Systems Architect, SDSol) and Sam (VP of Product Development, SDSol). On a day to day basis, we’re in touch with Javier (Marketing Manager, SDSol) who helps with our ongoing marketing efforts.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

We were located in Miami at the time and we came across SDSol through a Google search. When we met with others, we felt like we were just a number and didn’t really have an immediate connection with them.

We were looking for a team and company that we could grow with and someone who saw our vision, rather than just a cheque. They’ve become like family and we don’t regret the collaboration one bit. They’re the only people we’ve worked with since the very beginning of this project.

We’ve spent approximately $150,000.

We began working with them in June 2014 and the relationship is ongoing.

The main impact has been the app, and we couldn’t be more pleased with the product they developed. They really helped from the initial MVP stage to slowly grow and develop it into what it is now. We’re now at a point where we’re making money with the app. We recently relaunched with new monetization strategies and have definitely seen an increase in user growth and revenue.

They had the experience and the knowledge after having developed so many apps that we trusted their judgment which always turned out to be the right call. They’ve been there to help and provide us with suggestions and feedback on pretty much every aspect of the business, even outside of the technical part because so much of it is intertwined.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been great. The lines of communications are always open. There’s always someone I can reach out and get in touch with for any questions or concerns I have. I’m now based out in Los Angeles, and even with the time difference, they will accommodate and call us even if it’s after hours. They stay on top of it and do whatever they can to make sure they’re as transparent as possible­—if there are delays or setbacks, they inform us and give us the reason.

I really like and appreciate their family type of relationship. I know I can count on them to get the job done and can reach out to them at any time. They really became a part of our company. We have full trust in them to get the job done. I don’t have a bad thing to say about them. They wanted to see us succeed just as much as we did and that helped develop our great relationship.

I’m very punctual and want things done yesterday, but I’ve learned to have patience with things like technology. I’ve come to understand that things happen and take longer than expected, especially when you are developing a very detailed and in-depth product. It isn’t anything on them, it’s just the time it takes.

I’ve sent people to them before, and a lot of people don’t really understand that having something like this developed is a full-time job. They’re going to go above and beyond to get the job done and won’t cut any corners. Be prepared to be in this for the long haul because they are, and they aren’t looking for short-term projects. They’re looking for something that is going to scale and have longevity.