Applify your business, simplify your world!

Welcome to SDSol Technologies, a premier award-winning tech studio with over 20 years in business & more than 1200 technology projects delivered! SDSol is a team of over 40 designers, engineers, developers, and marketers providing timely, high-value, and scalable business solutions.

We are a "one-stop-shop" full-service tech studio!

If you are looking for experts in Mobile App Development, IoT Product Development, and Custom Software Solutions, calling us is a step in the right direction. We can help you with smarter devices and connections, bold and dynamic iOS & Android mobile apps, custom software development, web development, and technology & business consulting. And we offer award-winning UI/UX design! Contact us today to harness the power of technology to grow your business.

1999
Miami, FL
  • 999 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Ste 730
    Miami, FL 33134

Cartier, University of Miami, Navarro Pharmacy (CVS Caremark), The Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables, MyPark, Corporate Caterers
The Biltmore Hotel Image

The Biltmore Hotel

The Biltimore Hotel is one of South Florida's most historic and beautiful Hotels. SDSol developed an iPad app that ties in to their Property Management System. It allows the restaurant staff to take orders on the app, and also provides an application for the mini-bar staff to keep track of and restock room ammenities.

CarPrix

CarPrix is a revolutionary, crowd-sourced car valuation system. It is a decentralized solution; much more reliable than the Big Corporate valuation websites.

TellUsNow  Image

TellUsNow

TellUsNow is a customer outreach and business survey system. Use TellUsNow to get accurate feedback from your customers. It is a SaaS solution with both customer and business admin portals.  A very useful tool that provides insight to businesses directly from their customer base.

Songcast Image

Songcast

Songcast is the perfect platform for unsigned bands and musical artists.  Songcast will puplicize your music on the major music platforms - including their own on mobile apps for iOS and Droid.

Corporate Caterers Image

Corporate Caterers

One of the largest catering franchises in the US.  Corporate caterers is an SaaS solution consisting of mobile apps and custom software.  This is a turn key software solution for all Corporate Caterers locations.

MyPark Image

MyPark

Reserve your parking like a boss.  Going to the mall on a Friday night?  Make sure you download MyPark and get the best parking available.  A robot saves your space till you arrive, knows when you get there, and lets you into your space.  A revolution in parking!

Meditation Mobile App Dev for Real Estate Investment Company

"We’re all very happy with the quality of the product."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

SDSol Technologies did full-stack development, building a mobile meditation app and a corresponding website. Now that the product has launched, the team is doing maintenance and bug fixes.

CEO, Real Estate Investment Company

Thanks to their understanding of the vision, SDSol Technologies delivered a top-class product that has received positive internal and external feedback. The organized team was able to meet or beat deadlines, and the involvement of their senior management in the project has also been noteworthy.

I’m the CEO of a real estate investment company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

I’m clueless when it comes to technology. I only have the basic knowledge, so I needed help with building a meditation app.

The team did the full development of the meditation app. Once the project was launched, the team began doing maintenance of the website and app, and they’re also fixing bugs.

I work directly with four teammates including a project manager and the owner. There are other teammates working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

We looked at the top companies based in South Florida on Clutch and, since SDSol Technologies is close to Haiti, meeting them was easy. I told them that I didn’t understand technology, and they were very patient with me.

We’ve spent about $40,000.

Our kick-off meeting took place in November 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

SDSol Technologies did a good job of understanding the vision and doing the research for me. They guided me on how to best develop the app. The people who’ve seen it are pleased. We are all very happy with the quality of the product. The schematics and how it flows from one page to the next is incredible.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I never feel rushed because they let me work at my own pace. They always stick to the schedule or even complete work before the deadlines. I like that I don’t have to deal with all of the teammates.

The project is well-structured, and I know who to contact. Additionally, having the owner on the team has been comforting. Any time I felt that there was something missing, the team was very understanding and quick to address any issues.

I feel very comfortable knowing that the owner of SDSol Technologies is always aware of what is going on and is always a part of the decision-making process. In fact, he is involved in the development.

No, I have no suggestions. Everyone on the team understands what I need, and if they think something doesn’t make sense, they are transparent and back up their hesitations with facts. SDSol Technologies is cooperative in the way they work.

I would advise potential customers to have an idea of what they want before they partner with SDSol Technologies. Additionally, trust the team because they do excellent work for what you’re paying.

Overall Score It’s been a great experience, and I have no complaints. They are a perfect fit.
    There have been no problems with this.
    It’s the best quality and price I’ve gotten so far.

App Development & Marketing for Privacy App

"I knew nothing about the industry going into this project, and they’ve helped guide and direct me very well."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

SDSol delivered a mobile privacy app. The platform allows users to have multiple profiles on their phones and is in both English and Spanish. After completing the app, they helped take it to market.

Alexander Smith
Founder, Privacy Genie

The app, which has recently been launched and marketed, has seen an increase in monthly downloads to over 25,000. SDSol has taken an iterative approach to the project, remaining open to feedback and ideas. Customers can expect a responsive, organized team.

I’m the founder of Privacy Genie. We offer an app that gives users privacy by allowing them to have two different profiles on their phone.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

SDSol was brought on board to build my app and take it to market.

I originally brought them on to create the app. We had an initial meeting where we brainstormed whether my idea would be possible. Once we decided to move forward, they gave me a proposal which we agreed upon and they started with the development.

The app creates two profiles on users’ phones with different home screens, apps, and other information on each. They can be accessed by entering different pin codes set by the user. It’s available in both English and Spanish.

Once the app was built, I realized I needed a marketing strategy. Since SDSol knew the app better than anybody, I thought they’d be the best choice for a marketing partner.

I’ve worked with Azam (Founder, CEO, & Chief Systems Architect) since the beginning. Andrew (IT Systems Administrator) has been my main point of contact. I also worked with Tai (Project Manager) and another contact who’s helped with marketing.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

I work for a public accounting firm, and one of my colleagues is in the IT sector. When I had the idea for my app, they put me in contact with SDSol.

We’ve spent a little over $100,000, including marketing spend.

We’ve been working together since September 2019. We released the app this February, and we’ve had a few changes since with our marketing strategy. This past June has been the first month that we’ve identified the right plan.

Even though we’ve just started seriously marketing recently, I’ve already gotten a lot of great feedback on the app, especially since we released the Spanish version. We’ve seen an increase of 26,000 users in a month.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Andrew has been extremely responsive with his replies to me. If I ever send him questions, I can usually expect a quick response — within a few hours, with the longest turnaround time being about 24 hours. It’s well within expectations. And while we’ve had some missed deadlines, there hasn’t been anything too drastic.

Their customer service is fantastic. They respond quickly when I pose questions and are generally very professional. I knew nothing about the industry going into this project, and they’ve helped guide and direct me very well.

They did a pretty good job, and I’m happy with the results.

SDSol is very open to feedback, communication, and listening to any ideas you might have, so make sure to stay in contact with them.

Their cost was in line with the market.

Custom Software Development for Notice to Owner Company

Our clients appreciate the software and it helped improve our process overall.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

SDSol Technologies provides custom development services for a notice-to-owner company. Their work includes developing a custom software system to manage customer needs.

Jupiter, Florida
CEO, Notice to Owner Company

SDSol Technologies’ work has met the mark. While the team’s adherence to timelines leaves more to be desired, they excelled at detailed compliance with the project’s needs. Customers can expect a reliable vendor that gets the job done.

We’re a notice-to-owner company. We help subcontractors and material suppliers secure their rights through jobs.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

We needed help with custom software development.

They developed the custom software we use to help run our business. First, I had a discovery call with their CEO to discuss our needs and what we do. From, there, we dove into functionalities and they provided a statement of work. Then, we began development.

We worked with Tai (Project Manager), Azem (Founder, CEO, & Chief Systems Architect), Ian (Director of Business Development), and Joel (UI/UX Director).

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

I’m in Jupiter, Florida, so I started my search in Palm Beach County but didn’t find anyone who fit the bill. Then I moved to other counties and found 5 different companies. SDSol stood out because they started with getting a better understanding of my business so they could serve me better. I felt they were very professional and they’d be the best business to help service my needs.

We spent just under $50,000. Phase two will cost around $15,000.

We started working together in October 2018, and our work is ongoing with a second phase of the project.

Our clients appreciate the software and it helped improve our process overall. It doesn’t have the functionality for all types of clients, so that’s what we’re looking to implement in phase two.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The project went on a lot longer than was anticipated. That may have been on both sides, and they might not have understood the requirements. We met multiple times per week to really hash out the details. They never ghosted on me.

Whenever we had a major problem that really needed their attention, they always have come through on it. Even though the project took a lot longer than we’d anticipated, when it came down to the major issues, they made sure the customer was taken care of.

I wish we could have finished this project six months ago. Now that they have a better understanding of the project, phase two should be much quicker.

My advice is to have a clear understanding of what they want their custom software to be from the beginning.

Mobile Application Development for Carbon Black Manufacturer

"They were good at translating technical lingo into easily understood terms when they talked to me."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

SDSol Technologies provided end-to-end mobile app development to a Carbon Black manufacturing company, working with them to create wireframes before building out secure accounts and media sharing capability.

5,001 - 10,000 Employees

Mumbai, India
End User Computing Global Lead, Carbon Black Manufacturer

The app has been deployed to nearly 30% of the client's user base in the week since its launch, completely satisfying project stakeholder requirements. Their team was communicative about the progress they were making and asked a lot of good questions in order to arrive at an ideal final product.

I work for a carbon black manufacturer as an end-user computing manager. I’m in charge of all IT end-user support.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

We needed a mobile app developed.

We introduced them to our management information process, and our platform. They gathered information and came back with mock-ups. Once we agreed on the design and user interface, they developed the application.

They worked on the connectivity of data between the platform and the app.
The app allows users to submit ideas, pictures, videos, voice recordings, etc. securely. Login is required to ensure only company employees can use it and submit their ideas.

Users are notified if their idea is selected, used by other employees, if comments are made about it, and more. They currently provide ongoing support.

We work with Azam (Founder, CEO & Chief Systems Architect) and Sebastian (Software Test Engineer & Product Manager) primarily.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

I did a Google search. We reached out to several companies to get quotes. We liked the proposal SDSol presented, as well as their price point.

The project cost a total of $60,000.

We began working together around September 2019, and it’s ongoing. There was some delay in production due to COVID-19, but the product was finished in May 2020.

We had roughly 300 deployments in the first week after launch, which is about 30% of our user base. We were satisfied with that result.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I would rate them highly. They are responsive; I only had to ask for status updates a couple of times. They communicate well regarding what they need from us.

They listened, and asked a lot of smart questions, in order to learn our business processes. They were good at translating technical lingo into easily understood terms when they talked to me.

It would be good to explain timelines and plans as thoroughly as possible, especially for someone building an app for the first time.

UX Design for Banking Solution Company

"I can’t complain about anything. Everything was done smoothly."

Jan. 2019 - Feb, 2019

SDSol Technologies developed a UX for a banking and investment solution. They focused on delivering a mobile responsive, user-friendly system using requested technologies.

Osasco, Brazil
Head of Global Fixed Income, Bank

Initial feedback is promising, and internal stakeholders were impressed with SDSol Technologies ability to revamp their product. They demonstrated an up to date knowledge of their field and top-level professionalism.

I’m the head of a large bank that offers our clients banking and investment solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

We needed a comprehensive, attractive, user-friendly UX. The old one was poorly constructed and in need of an upgrade/makeover.

They researched banking and our competitors and were able to develop a UX design within the parameters we gave them. We asked that they develop using Responsive or Adaptive, whichever was more complex with the ability to adapt to any screen, including a mobile app.

We worked with 3–5 people.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

I found them when I was searching for a vendor for this project.

We spent between $15,000-$20,000 with them.

We worked together from January until February 2019.

The feedback has been very positive; people are amazed by the product.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They didn’t manage the project, but only worked on the UX portion. Everything was handled in an organized, timely manner. Their deliverables were comprehensive.

They are very good at UX development. It’s like they took a bashed-up car from 1933 and made it into a Ferrari.

I can’t complain about anything. Everything was done smoothly.

Listen to their proposal and hear them out. They’ll convince you to go with them. They are up to date on the latest technologies and trends.

Overall Score It was an easy experience, no complaints.
    They delivered early.
    They aren’t the most affordable, but the quality is worth it.

IoT Development for Parking Management Platform

The top management team is always involved, which is something you don’t find in many other companies.”

2013 - Ongoing

SDSol Technologies created an IoT solution, incorporating an iOS/Android app with a hardware device for a parking management company. Their work is ongoing with new projects and maintenance.

Luis Mayendia
CEO, MyPark

SDSol Technologies’ efforts continue to be met with positive acclaim. The team skillfully mediates between the hardware and software needs of the project, and directly contributes to triple digit year-over-year growth.

I’m the CEO of MyPark, the company behind a parking management and control solution. We have an IoT platform with a device that blocks a parking space, used in conjunction with an app that allows users to reserve that spot in the front entrance of a mall.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

Since we have an IoT platform with an app and a device, our challenge was finding a company that was able to work with the app, but also manage our hardware needs. SDSol accepted our challenge and made our idea a reality.

We’ve worked with SDSol on several projects. Recently, they developed a platform that allows us to launch the MyPark service, which we continue to grow to this day. They created two consumer versions of our iOS and Android app, and made a comprehensive backend reservation and reservation management service.

First, they took the time to understand our needs, goals, and essentially what the vision was for MyPark. We had specific criteria we had them follow, too. For example, for the UX, we wanted a seamless experience for our users, to be able to control devices sitting in public parking spots around the country by people from all walks of life visiting their local mall.

Another main aspect we needed was to have the device come up automatically when the person drives out of the space. We needed the device to recognize when the driver backs out of their space and send them an email receipt. Following those guidelines, they built a proposal and a plan to make the platform happen. Overall, they built a complex platform that has hardware and software disciplines embedded within it.

We worked with several different expertise specialists, across disciplines, to put our platform together. We had engineers, iOS coders, Android coders, and hardware specialists to deal with the firmware and intelligence of the device itself.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

We scouted several different companies, online first. Eventually, we had conference calls with some of them and began meeting in person, too. There were several things that made SDSol stand out. The number one reason was their responsiveness; they were the fastest to respond to our inquiries, which was really good. The second reason was their openness to tackle our hardware challenges, which other companies weren’t willing to do. Finally, the last reason we chose to work with them was their location; we’re both Miami based companies, so taking into consideration all of the different meetings and working sessions, it was really good to be nearby one another.

We’ve had several projects with them, and we’re charged on a project-by-project basis. At this point, we’ve spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on their services.

We began working together in 2013, and we continue to work with their team for our ongoing projects.

We installed our first major public site in November 2016, and we’ve seen triple digit growth every year since we launched. It’s been a combination of fast growth and optimizing technology at the same time. We have over 23 sites in five states and Puerto Rico, and we’re getting more feedback all the time and incorporating it into our pipeline to create the best platform possible.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a pretty good process and have everything done in stages. There’s the wireframe, development, and the QA testing, which is all done methodically. They do a great job of adding more personnel and communicating the progress of each of the different stages. We have weekly in-person meetings, or conference calls. We communicate via email, typically, but also sit down in-person to brainstorm when needed.

We appreciate the personal involvement of the management team to make sure that everything is on task. With some of the larger development firms, it’s less personal; with SSDSol, they make sure that things are getting done. The top management team is always involved, which is something you don’t find in many other companies.

We give them feedback all of the time. We’re always improving, especially as part of the technology industry. We’ve grown and learned together for several years now, and we’ve seen them do a good job of consistently improving.

My advice is to have a clear vision for your project because it helps the process overall. Sometimes you might have a good idea, conceptually, but it’s good to have a concrete vision for what resources you’ll need. It makes the proposal work more effective and enhances the execution, overall.

Overall Score Their overall performance is why we continue to work with them.
    They’re really good at making sure clients get their bang for their buck.

Development for an Entertainment Ticketing Application

“Their level of communication was very impressive.”

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2019

SDSol designed and developed an Android/iOS accessible mobile app.

Brad Shepherd
President, Nightlite

Success for the new app is promising. The SDSol team, from sales to app development, are technical experts. Their ability to simplify complex concepts into laymen’s terms is an added bonus.

I’m the president of Nightlite, LLC. We’re a tech company with one active app another app that’s currently in development.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol?

We wanted to create a platform to enable entrepreneurs to market themselves and for the general public to be able to purchase tickets for unique home-based events.

SDSol took the concept for my app and made it a reality. The app is iOS/Android accessible.

I worked directly with Azam (Chief Systems Architect, SDSol), Sam (Business Development Representative, SDSol), and Tai (Project Manager, SDSol), and six developers.

How did you come to work with SDSol?

I found them through an online search and decided to work with them because of their close proximity, capable staff, and the fact that even their business development representative knew about app development.

Our work spanned from March 2018 – March 2019.

Internally, the process has been phenomenal. We haven’t launched the app yet, so it’s difficult to gauge its overall success.

How did SDSol perform from a project management standpoint?

The team performed excellently from a project management standpoint. We used phone and email for communication. They were very good about explaining the process end-to-end, and letting me know when there would be dry spells.

Their level of communication was very impressive. I especially appreciated how they explained the project in laymen’s terms. They never used their knowledge to upcharge me.

No, nothing comes to mind.

App Development for a Social Contract App

"I appreciated the team’s suggestions and ideas because they were beyond what they were paid to do."

SDSol Technologies developed an iOS with animated features. The team launched the beta version and will soon work on updates.

Mateo Cardona
Founder, Pinky Promise

The app is functional and has an excellent UI/UX design. SDSol Technologies’ excellent service includes organized project management, expert advice, and regular communication. The team is both professional and accommodating with schedules. Customers should remain open to their great ideas.

I’m the founder of Pinky Promise, a mobile application for iOS.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

I had an idea for an app and did everything up to development. I hired SDSol Technologies to do project management, full-development, and delivery for the mobile app.

I had everything on paper and they brought the UI/UX design together. The team worked with social media and did animation. Since users can send and request promises, the app has a timed reminder system.

The VP of product development is my main point of contact. I also work with the project manager and UX designer.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

I wanted a local vendor so I could walk over to their office and check things out or ask questions. I started a search and ran into SDSol Technologies. From the initial meeting, I knew the team was the right one for me.

I’ve spent between $35,000–$40,000.

We started working in January 2018 and the partnership is ongoing. I plan to keep them on for updates and adjustments.

The app’s UI/UX design was amazing. The beta launch got positive feedback and has put me on the radar as we develop different versions. We haven’t had any crashes, only minor bugs. But the team fixes those things quickly.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Since I used to do project management, I need to be spoiled with by that aspect of the project. The team’s organization and communication skills are very strong. They’re on top of everything and check in on a regular basis. We communicate via email and in-person meetings. The team’s office is 25 minutes away, so I can go over and they accommodate me on short notice.

Their professionalism and quality of work stand out. I appreciated the team’s suggestions and ideas because they were beyond what they were paid to do.

No, because I haven’t run into anything I disliked.

Clients should work with the same team I did because it was well put-together. But furthermore, be open to their ideas; don’t act like a founder that’s closed to feedback. They have good ideas and I wished I had listened from the beginning.

Overall Score I would rate them a 10 if I could.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Hardware, Software & Mobile App Development for Paddle Sports Rental System

“SDSol has worked with us every single step of the way.”

Aug. 2017 - Jul. 2018

SDSol designed and developed a backend CMS, frontend software, hardware, and mobile apps for iOS and Android to facilitate a proprietary custom IoT solution. All the electronics are carefully waterproofed.

Andres Avello
Founder, PADL

SDSol provided a comprehensive range of expert technical support backed by thorough market research. The sophisticated solution is secure and free of flaws. The team adhered to best-practice methods to deliver on all their promises. Exemplary project management ensured a smooth workflow.

I'm one of three founding partners at PADL, an automated watersport rental system. Customers can walk up to the station, rent a unit, go paddleboard, and return it when they're done.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol?

We are currently launching a product with paddleboard rentals through a bike share-type technology. SDSol helped us develop the entire system, which runs through a mobile app.

We initially engaged SDSol to conduct a study on how we could apply the concept of bike sharing to the watersports industry. Our main challenges were waterproofing everything and creating a proprietary custom solution. They proposed various prototype options for the hardware, programmed the frontend software, and developed the backend management system for the IoT solution.

Over the course of a year, we came up with the ideal solution together. SDSol’s execution was an integral part of the entire system. They designed and developed our mobile app for iOS and Android and built all the electronics and hardware. We had several controls to ensure the equipment is adequately secured and various solutions for each one. Now those are all in place; the product is patent pending.

SDSol assigned us a software development team, a hardware engineer, and project managers. The CEO was the chief architect of our project.

How did you come to work with SDSol?

We conducted a vendor project bid and interviewed about ten different software and hardware developers. Based on numerous criteria, we selected SDSol. They had successfully completed similar types of projects. We found it exceptional that they were able to guarantee their prices.

We’ve been working with SDSol since August 2017. Two weeks ago, in July 2018, we deployed the app when it was officially marked as complete. We haven't launched it publicly yet.

We've been conducting continuous testing for the last three months and haven't had any unexpected bugs or crashes. SDSol has worked with us every single step of the way. They promptly correct any issues that arise. I'm honestly thrilled with the work they’ve produced for us.

How did SDSol perform from a project management standpoint?

SDSol performed very well in this regard. Our designated project manager continuously followed up and made sure that everything was done correctly. Our primary form of communication was email. We also held weekly phone calls.

SDSol followed through on all the work they promised to complete. Furthermore, they did everything accurately.

The first thing I would suggest is to understand the exact nature of the work you're hiring SDSol to execute. Clients without prior software or hardware experience may not fully understand what their project entails. Taking this step will prevent any miscommunications or confusion. As a tip, expecting to see completed work on a weekly basis may not be realistic. When they're focused on the backend, those tasks might not be visible to show you.

App Development for a Jewelry Corporate Office

“They’re willing to help and answer my questions at any time of day.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

SDSol Technologies took over developing an app after the previous agency failed to deliver. They built off the old code and made the app for iOS. They currently provide consistent updates and improvements.

Retail Operations Coordinator, Luxury Jewelry Company

SDSol Technologies is responsive and works quickly. Their communication could improve, but the team knows what they’re doing and stays on track. End users enjoy the product and think it works well.

I’m the retail operations coordinator of a jewelry store that has boutiques in 10 different countries.

What challenge were you trying to address with SDSol Technologies?

We needed an agency to develop an app to improve communication, implement best practices, and bring together all of our boutiques. We’d had a previous partner, but they weren’t good.

We had a backbone of the app we wanted because we’d been working with a different firm. However, we weren’t happy with their work. They’d given us some code, so SDSol Technologies analyzed it and determined what they could use and what needed to be thrown out. They built the app for iOS, and its purpose is for users to order products, receive monthly training, and share best practices. For example, they can look at window displays that other boutiques may have and share any news that’s pertinent to our company.

The CEO is my main point of contact. There’s a team of about six people who work on our project.

How did you come to work with SDSol Technologies?

I looked online for developers and interviewed about four of them. SDSol Technologies seemed to be the best fit, so I hired them.

We’ve spent around $80,000.

We’ve been working together since June 2017. The app went live in January 2018, and SDSol Technologies provides continual updates and changes.

All of the feedback we’ve received is good. The app has a few bugs and crashes periodically, but SDSol Technologies fixes them quickly, sometimes within 20 minutes.

How did SDSol Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re responsive and available whenever I need them. I’ve asked for a tracker and a weekly report of what they’ve accomplished and what they plan to do the next week. Communication could be better, but they know what they’re doing.

They’re willing to help and answer my questions at any time of day.

They could be more proactive about communicating what they’re doing. They’re a skilled team, so I would appreciate if they told us if certain ideas were good or bad.