Certified Public Accountants & Business Advisors

SD Associates PC  organized in 1983, is a full-service CPA and business advisory firm located in metropolitan Philadelphia servicing clients throughout the Delaware Valley. Our firm's philosophy has been and continues to be, to consistently provide the highest quality of personalized service to our clients. We are committed to our clients by maintaining the highest quality of standards, integrity, and professionalism in our relationships.

1983
Elkins Park, PA

• Financial Accounting
  • Business Consulting
  • Tax Preparation

Tax Preparation & Accounting for Solo Law Firm

“They’re very helpful at explaining tax brackets and tax law by reducing the language to plain English.”

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

SD Associates handles the annual tax preparation services for a solo law firm. They're proactive in finding tax deductions, explaining tax law in layman's terms, and may provide wealth management in the future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Owner, Solo Law Firm

The partner is satisfied with and gains relief from SD Associates' services. Describing the overall process as quick and painless, they feel well-covered and protected. SD Associates is punctual with appointments and attentive to needs. Their extended business hours are helpful and convenient.

I’m the owner and sole member of a law firm. I offer legal services in entertainment law, family law, criminal law, and small business law.

What challenge were you trying to address with SD Associates?

As a new business owner, I wanted to make sure I didn’t run into any tax liabilities or issues that could get me in trouble.

SD Associates handles my annual tax preparation services. We’ve discussed going into wealth management in the future, but my business is still in its growth period. I’ve been outsourcing their services since the start of my firm, and they help keep my nose clean as far as taxes go.

I have one point of contact.

How did you come to work with SD Associates?

I’m not completely sure but after one meeting, I knew I wanted to work with them. I really had no idea what I was doing, and they weren’t paternalistic or condescending.

I invest $400 per year.

Our ongoing partnership began in February 2015.

Overall, their services are a great relief for me. I’ve heard about businesses getting audited or people overspending on tax preparation, but neither of those has happened to me. If it does happen in the future, I feel very well-covered and protected. SD Associates is very helpful in finding deductions I may not have thought of. The whole process is quick and painless.

How did SD Associates perform from a project management standpoint?

I never have an issue making appointments. When I get there, I’m seen right away and never have to wait. They also have weekend hours, which is super helpful for me.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I’ve recommended them to numerous friends.