Delivering results through PPC & Analytics

SCUBE Marketing is an E-Commerce marketing agency delivering results through pay-per-click campaign management & analytics.

Ecommerce Industry Expertise: Luxury, Outdoor Living, Apparel, Food Delivery, Interior Design, B2B Commerce, and Automotive.

Lead Generation Expertise: Online Education, Legal, Insurance and Home Services.

Agency Philosophy

The approach that drives results. Over the years we've learned the traits of most successful campaigns. Based on them we developed our way and we call it SCUBE BASE™:

• BUSINESS - Learn your business through in-depth conversations.
  • ANALYTICS - Work with you to identify the right metrics and establish targets.
  • STRATEGY - Develop a multi-channel strategy with a clear roadmap to achieve targets.
  • EXECUTION - Execute campaigns effectively through clear workflow and internally built tools.

Client-Agency relationship matters a lot. SCUBE CARE™ is the approach that makes our working relationship meaningful:

• CURIOUS - Comfortable with asking questions and challenging the status quo.
  • ADAPTABLE - Adaptable to constantly changing marketing conditions.
  • RESULTS-ORIENTED - Passionate about doing great work that delivers results.
  • EI SAVVY - Emotionally intelligent, great listeners and self-aware.

Chicago, IL
  • 2150 S. Canalport Ave
    Chicago, IL 60608

LupinePet, Chicago Brick Oven, J.L. Matthews & Co, Koyal Wholesale, Diamond X Hollywood, Brandable Box, American Medical Resource Institute, Keypath Education, CRC, Hoonigan

Improved ROI by 20% in 90 Days for a Leading Healthcare Education Company  Image

Improved ROI by 20% in 90 Days for a Leading Healthcare Education Company

COMPANY INTRO

American Medical Resource Institute (AMRI)

is the largest stand-alone Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) training program in the country. AMRI has been in business since 1983.

OBJECTIVE

AMRI’s leadership wanted to achieve two goals:

• Increase
revenues
  • Reduce advertising costs

• The existing Google Adwords and Bing Ads campaigns were not effective and were losing money. We learned that the previous agency working on the account focused only on revenue growth without regarding campaign profitability. With increased competition, AMRI needed to make a shift in strategy.

STRATEGY

• Identified and stopped channels bleeding cash.
    • Established clear CPA and revenue goals for Search, Display, and Social PPC campaigns.
    • Attributed revenue and ad spend to respective channels.
    • Restructured campaigns to identify and scale effective channels.
    • Opened new marketing channels to capture new opportunities.

RESULTSCPA decreased by 21% in the first 90 days, followed by a 26% CPA decrease after the first year, and another 26% decrease after the second year

Increased Traffic by 16% with 17% Lower Budget  Image

Increased Traffic by 16% with 17% Lower Budget

CRC Industries

is a worldwide leader in the production of specialty chemicals for the DIY and maintenance professional, serving the automotive, heavy trucking, marine, hardware, industrial, and aviation markets. They proudly sell over 1,300 products across the United States, Europe, South America, and the Pacific Rim. However, despite their market size,

competition was on the rise, leading to a growing need to increase brand recognition. With this in mind, SCUBE developed an AdWords account with an objective to drive the maximum number of visitors within a fixed budget.

OBJECTIVE

CRC had two main objectives:

• To increase brand recognition by increasing the number of visitors to their landing pages
    • To decrease the cost-per-click (CPC) with a fixed budget

With the onset of increased competition, SCUBE was tasked with driving more visitors at a reduced Avg. CPC to maximize branding efforts within a fixed budget.

STRATEGY

• Determined how CRC products met customer needs to clearly understand the value propositions.
    • Improved account performance through campaign optimization.
    • Tested ad positioning for maximum traffic with a fixed daily budget.

RESULTS

After 90 Days of strategic campaign optimization, we were able to shave the budget by 17%, while driving 16% more visitors at a reduced cost-per-click of 28%

Increased Online Orders by 17% and Improved ROI by 16% in 12 months  Image

Increased Online Orders by 17% and Improved ROI by 16% in 12 months

Sarpino’s USA

is a fast growing pizza delivery franchise. With 46 stores in eight states across the U.S. they plan to continue expansion to 350 locations within five years.

OBJECTIVE

In a highly competitive pizza industry, companies like Sarpino's grow by taking away market share from competitors by optimizing their

processes and making quick decisions based on data. Our objective was to increase the number of online orders, while decreasing the cost per order.

STRATEGY

• Organized the account to focus on traffic opportunities with low cost per order and scale when necessary.
    • Developed ad copy to reflect the frame of mind of the targeted pizza buyer.
    • Monitored store and service delivery performance through insightful reporting.

RESULTSIncreased online orders by 17% and decreased cost per order by 16% in 12 months

Google Ads Campaigns and Tracking for Third-Party Client

"They’re a great agency."

SCUBE Marketing ran Google Ads campaigns for a third-party client. They evaluated Google Analytics and web tracking for the accounts, then created ads and provided results tracking.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    James Pellizzi
    Owner, James Pellizzi & Company

Their involvement has generated over 100 conversions in the space of a few months. The SCUBE Marketing team is accountable about communication and they deliver on their commitment to Google Ads management.

I own and operate an LLC that provides general marketing services for my clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire SCUBE Marketing?

I needed deep expertise on Google Ads for a project with one of my own clients. I needed them to not only set up Google Ads but also ensure the client would get conversions. I also needed help with web tracking, cleaning up the Google Ads accounts, figuring out the right budgets, ad groups, keywords, and more.

We wanted leads in the form of additional web form submissions and tracked phone calls.

I found them through a colleague.

When we got started, SCUBE Marketing walked us through their discovery process to learn as much about the client as possible. They then double checked all of our Google Analytics and Web tracking to make sure it was integrated correctly with the Google Ads account. Finally, they created relevant campaigns, associated ads and ad groups, and helped us monitor results daily.

Tom (Principal, SCUBE Marketing) works as the main strategist. Outside of that, I have an account manager that handles the main updates and passes information back and forth between the team that is executing ads and tweaking campaigns.

We've seen over 100 conversions over the last few months.

How did SCUBE Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They offer monthly updates, and between Tom and my account manager, I always have someone checking in or someone I can reach out to. Tom is a good communicator and it's obvious he works hard to understand clients and manage Google Ads accounts in a way that makes sense for them.

What impresses you about SCUBE Marketing?

They are focused on managing Google Ads campaigns. Many agencies bill themselves as covering "all things digital marketing," but I find they don’t stand out in any one area.

No, I’m very satisfied.

Overall Score They're a great agency for help with Google Ads.
      Scheduling went well.
      I can afford their rates and so can my clients.
      I'm very happy with the work and relationship.

Google Ads Campaign for Outdoor Living Company

"Our sales and brand awareness have never been better."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

SCUBE Marketing coordinated Google Ads campaigns for an outdoor entertainment lifestyle company. After evaluating the products and competitors, they created strategies to drive leads and sales.

Woodridge, Illinois
    E-Commerce Director, Outdoor Living Company

SCUBE Marketing’s efforts have resulted in historic sales numbers and increased brand awareness. The team successfully prepared methods to advertise a challenging product. An involved project manager and principal ensured a smooth and collaborative engagement.

I am the e-commerce director at an outdoor entertainment lifestyle company which focuses on selling high-end, outdoor wood-fired pizza ovens. I manage all marketing and vendor relationships.

For what projects/services did your company hire SCUBE Marketing?

We engaged SCUBE Marketing to jumpstart our paid digital marketing efforts prior to the seasonality ramp-up period of our product.

We wanted to be able to drive more traffic to our website an analyze that traffic data. In the process, we hoped to nurture leads and increase conversions.

I met them at a Shopify event, and they came highly recommended. Tom (Principal, SCUBE Marketing) was highly knowledgeable and devised a great strategy.

After we agreed to terms, we held a series of discovery meetings so that their agency could understand our customers, products, and competitors. Their approach involved core Google Ads campaigns that would result in the least amount of risk with the highest potential. They hoped to grow campaigns that would result in higher funnel leads. They also executed on phone number tracking and analytics implementation.

We work primarily with Tom and our account manager.

Our sales have increased month-over-month to historic highs. We are receiving more phone calls than ever from our Google Ads campaigns. Our sales and brand awareness have never been better.

Tom and our account manager have been easy to reach and communicate with. We have direct access to Tom if we need recommendations or guidance.

I was impressed by their ability to develop a plan and execute, given the difficulty of advertising an item with a high price point and a long sales cycle. The number and quality of their growth ideas and recommendations were a solid foundation for us to build on.

No, we are satisfied with their work.

Acquisition & Conversion Optimization for Law Office

“When you hire them, you have a first-rate organization working for you.”

Oct. 2010 - Ongoing

SCUBE Marketing updated a site’s landing page to make it more efficient and user-friendly. They’ve since transitioned to mainly working on SEO and conversion optimization. The partnership has lasted a decade.

Hickory Hills, Illinois
    Thomas Lynch
    Owner, Law Offices of Thomas W. Lynch, P.C.

SCUBE Marketing is dedicated and passionate about their work, bringing fantastic results. They have excellent project management and address issues quickly. They require minimal oversight and are willing to collaborate with the in-house team.

I’m the owner of the Law Offices of Thomas W. Lynch, P.C. We predominately work with debt-related issues.

What challenge were you trying to address with SCUBE Marketing?

I needed to get the word out about our services and highlight our strengths to differentiate us from our competitors.

We worked with SCUBE Marketing to identify the specific types of people who’d be likely to need our services, such as those in trouble with the IRS or dealing with large amounts of debt. We then made ourselves apparent to them in ways that would lead to higher conversion rates and more interactions. SCUBE Marketing revamped our landing page to make it more user-friendly for potential visitors and to direct them to the right services and information. They’ve recently moved away from web dev and have focused more on SEO.

We interact with two people.

How did you come to work with SCUBE Marketing?

I wanted a local partner and talked to a number of firms. I was most impressed with SCUBE Marketing because they were young, excited, and had lots of experience. They kept up-to-date on current market trends, so I decided to hire them.

We’ve been partners since October 2010.

Their SEO has led to a remarkable conversion rate and made us the best service provider within 20 miles of our office. The results of their work are nearly instantaneous and give us long-lasting exposure. They’re able to keep down costs per click while maintaining our business in a high position.

They were my web designer through the economic crash and attracted enough business to keep me operating during such a hard time. Their marketing has been extremely successful for my organization.

How did SCUBE Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re efficient, quick, and adjust to any of my requests. We communicate about twice a month, and I’m satisfied with their work. They’re proactive and make sure we stay on schedule. If any problems arise, they make themselves immediately available to fix it.

They’re smart, responsive, and dedicated to doing top-notch work. When you hire them, you have a first-rate organization working for you.

They’re growing well and need to continue to scale appropriately.

Determine the customer base you want to appeal to, and SCUBE Marketing will do a great job of bringing them to your business.

They're always on time or ahead of time.
      They’re exceptionally cost effective.
      They’re responsive and provide high-quality service.
      I’d recommend them. Anyone who’s serious about their business should be working with them.

PPC Strategy for Medical Malpractice Insurance Agency

“Their ads have been highly successful, and both quality and quantity of leads have increased.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

SCUBE Marketing works on Google Ads and lead generation, collaborating closely with the internal team to create effective campaigns.

Illinois
    Online Marketing Manager, Insurance Agency

SCUBE Marketing is transparent and accommodating, providing clear project updates and flexible pricing. They take time to understand the project goals and difficulties, which makes their final products much more efficacious. They should proactively offer other services, such as SEO.

I’m the online marketing manager for an insurance agency. I mainly work with medical malpractice insurance.

What challenge were you trying to address with SCUBE Marketing?

I wanted a PPC partner who could improve my Google ads and lead generation.

SCUBE Marketing creates Google Ad campaigns, specifically focusing on medical malpractice insurance. My area of expertise is in insurance, so SCUBE Marketing walked me through how to attract new business. I provide the insights into the insurance world, and they provide the tools to bring in new clients.

I have one main point of contact and also talk with the head of sales.

How did you come to work with SCUBE Marketing?

My web person recommended three firms, but none were as responsive as SCUBE Marketing. They understood what I wanted to accomplish and were eager for the work, so I hired them.

I’ve spent around $6,000.

We partnered in June 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Their ads have been highly successful, and both quality and quantity of leads have increased. They saw how a well-run campaign could improve our business and implemented their solutions.

How did SCUBE Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We have monthly meetings to review past work and current plans. They respond to my requests for information and accept any feedback I provide. They manage expectations well and don’t make wild promises they can’t keep. Whatever they say they’ll do, they do.

They understand that I know the insurance market better than them, so they listen to my advice and input. Instead of a contract, they just charge a monthly fee, which makes the pricing easy and flexible.

They should offer other services, such as SEO.

Know your product and have clear marketing goals. As long as they’re realistic, SCUBE Marketing will be able to implement them.

Overall Score From the moment we connected, they followed up and understood the pressures and goals of my business.
      They keep their promises.
      Their costs are fair, and they don’t stick me with a long-term contract.
      They manage expectations, make good products, and provide quality leads.
      They’d do the same level of work they’ve done for me.

Digital Marketing for Exterior Home Building Company

" I'd recommend them to anybody – except my competitors."

Oct. 2013 - Ongoing

SCUBE Marketing generates digital leads for a small contracting company. They provide SEO work, manage AdWords campaigns, and provide original content for social media posts.

Lemont, Illinois
    Darius Gaidukevicius
    President, Baltic Exteriors, Inc.

A boutique agency, SCUBE Marketing foregoes a one-size-fits-all approach in favor of tailored solutions. Stellar customer service ensures availability during a crisis. Their efforts produce a demonstrable increase in traffic, and they work proactively to improve the quality of web visitors.

I’m the owner of a contracting company that specializes in exterior projects for residential homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with SCUBE Marketing?

We wanted a digital marketing agency to improve our cost per lead.

SCUBE Marketing started by providing search engine optimization. Over the past year, they’ve shifted to Good AdWords campaigns. They also manage our Facebook and Google Plus accounts, creating original content.

I primarily work with Tom [Bukevicius, Principal, SCUBE Marketing] and a second person who handles the AdWords campaigns. They also have two writers generating content.

How did you come to work with SCUBE Marketing?

They were referred to us after we built our first website. I got to know Tom, and we've continued to work with them because they’re a trustworthy agency. Digital marketing companies sometimes make big promises without producing results, but SCUBE delivers.

About $20,000 annually.

We started working together in October 2013 and our relationship is ongoing.

We noticed an increase in web traffic from their SEO work and our rankings are now comparable to larger companies. We don’t have any statistics from AdWords yet, but I expect to see results. I gave them a budget and cost per lead goal, and they’re constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our traffic.

How did SCUBE Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic. We usually communicate through email, though I have Tom’s phone number for emergencies. For instance, our site went down after office hours once. I called Tom and he fixed it immediately. That level of availability is important.

We tried a couple of larger marketing agencies, but they tended to focus on volume over quality. SCUBE Marketing is a smaller vendor, which lets them address our concerns directly.

They could be more creative in terms of content. Still, they’re receptive to feedback and listen to our concerns. That's important; listening leads to improvement.

If you get involved in the process and bring ideas to the table, they will listen and provide tailored solutions. They’ve fulfilled every promise and cemented a strong relationship.

They stay on top of deadlines.
      We're happy with their work and haven't had any complaints.
      I'd recommend them to anybody – except my competitors.

Digital Marketing for Medical Certification Company

"Their creative and successful marketing campaigns keep us ahead of our competitors."

Aug. 2013 - Ongoing

SCUBE provided digital marketing, PPC campaigns, and SEO services for a medical certification company. They established a track record of success, bringing more customers and higher revenue to the client.

Illinois
    Project Manager, Medical Certification Company

They're knowledgeable in their field; deliver high-quality results professionally and on time; and respond quickly to the client's questions. Their team is exceptionally personable and the customer service is exemplary.

I'm a project manager at a medical certification company, which provides online education for medical professionals.

What challenge were you trying to address with SCUBE?

We were looking for an experienced vendor to provide digital marketing services for us and make our business more profitable.

They're in charge of all the marketing, including PPC [Pay Per Click] campaigns. A lot of their efforts are focused on getting us more business: they handle our email campaigns and online ads and reach out to our current and potential customers. In addition, they work to improve our SEO scores.

I've worked with 3 people: Tom [CEO, SCUBE Marketing] and two members of his team who have been managing our PPC campaigns and marketing newsletters. I speak with each of them at least once a month.

How did you come to work with them?

At that time, there was a different project manager who interviewed several companies and chose SCUBE.

We would like to keep financial information confidential.

We started working with them in August 2013 and the project is ongoing.

Our company has increased tremendously since we started using them. We saw a significant growth in revenue: the cost per order has decreased 21% year over year, and in the past year the number of orders has gone up 22%.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're always available and reply immediately if I have any questions. They regularly provide reports with the end of marketing results. We primarily use phone, email, and join.me meetings to communicate.

They're knowledgeable and very personable. They guide me through the project and always take my opinions into account.

Do not hesitate to reach out and share your ideas with SCUBE. They're always open and willing to try what's best for your company to get the results you are looking for.

Overall Score Their creative and successful marketing campaigns keep us ahead of our competitors.
      They're always on schedule with our meetings and follow up at the end of every month.
      We're continually seeing increased results, maintaining higher profitability, and spending less.
      They're very easy to work with.

PPC for Integrated Marketing Communications Firm

“The ease of doing business with SCUBE goes a long way.”

June 2014 - Ongoing

SCUBE collaborates with an internal team to create comprehensive and optimized PPC campaigns, including ad copy and keyword targeting. They also aid in technical support and SEO services.

Orlando Park, Illinois
    Colton Stombaugh
    Director of Digital Marketing, DeanHouston Inc.

SCUBE’s work has influenced a healthy increase in all PPC metrics, including up to a 1% rise in click rates. They set realistic goals and remain client-focused in order to provide honest, accurate services, all while managing time and scope very well. Their ongoing partnership is highly valued.

I’m the director of digital marketing for DeanHouston Inc., a full-service integrated marketing firm serving a wide array of industrial B2B clients. We do everything from website development, literature and catalog development, to trade shows and full-service digital marketing. We’re a comprehensive marketing firm for industrial companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with SCUBE Marketing?

We approached SCUBE for a strategic partnership in order to increase our PPC [pay-per-click] knowledge base, as well as to find a scalable way to increase the PPC services we could offer to our clients. By approaching SCUBE as a strategic partner, we knew we would be able to count on them to help grow an important part of our business.

SCUBE works conjointly with our account management and account pages to figure out what our clients’ high-level businesses goals are and what the sales objectives would be for a period of time. Afterwards, they use this information and translate it into optimized PPC campaigns.

They help us figure out what products our clients want to sell more of. We work with them to create our ad copy for our PPC campaigns, figure out what keywords should be targeted, as well as decide how the technical aspects should be handled for optimization.

Although we have an internal team who handles SEO, SCUBE still consistently finds ways to increase that value. Much of their work ends up translating due to the highly-related nature of PPC and SEO from a keyword perspective. They’re always willing to offer their expertise even if it’s not a formal part of our arrangement.

We were in primary contact with Tom [Principal, SCUBE Marketing], who is one of the owners of the organization and a fantastic person to work with. He’s immediately available whenever we need him to manage high-level strategies or pressing issues.

We’ve also worked with Remy, who is responsible for the day-to-day campaign monitoring and also involved with a lot of the technical work. Additionally, there’s a fantastic and detail-oriented individual who acts as admin, manages accounts payable, and is involved with operations.

How did you come to work with SCUBE Marketing?

It’s been a long-term journey, and we were lucky to have found them. We work in an office complex not too far from them, so we engaged on a couple of projects 3–4 years ago to get some campaigns started.

PPC wasn’t as big a part of our business back then as it is today. We had a great experience in working with them, but we just didn’t have a lot of PPC throughput, and there was a little bit of lapse in the business.

As soon as we started to get more demand from our clients and matured our digital service offering, Tom was the first person we called when we needed PPC. We were able to leverage a lot of the initial work we did, which stayed consistent over time.

They’ve been one of our primary PPC resources and a key strategic partner since then, and it was a chance meeting that organically transformed into a mature business relationship over time. We rely on them for some important services.

We've spent $10,000–$50,000.

We’ve been working with them since May or June 2014. It’s been about 8 months since we started working them on a bi-daily or daily basis depending on how much technical PPC work we have. We anticipate this to be a long-standing relationship.

Metrics can vary across different PPC accounts. We usually see double-digit growth month over month for many of our key metrics. If we see a 2% click rate in a campaign, and then they start to get more involved, it’ll go up by 0.5%–1.0%. It’s a good, regular increase for all of our PPC metrics. They haven’t let us down since we started working with them.

They’re good at setting realistic goals as well, which helps us communicate and make sure our clients know what to expect. They do an honest and accurate job of saying what they anticipate depending on the changes they make to our campaign.

How did SCUBE Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We strive to be as reasonable as possible with our clients, so we ask the same of our partners. An email never goes more than 4 hours without being answered, which is fantastic. We’ve never come within risk of letting a client down because of having to wait for a report or anything like that. They’ve done a great job at managing their time and making sure that we get answers we can relay to our clients.

Most of our clients are in a niche market, so it’s not something that comes naturally without being engaged in their industry. SCUBE wasn’t afraid to learn the vocabulary and lingo of various industrial industries, and they immersed themselves in order to approach it as experts. That’s hard to find in a PPC agency, and they’ve done a great job with that.

They’re always incredibly responsive, and they always overdeliver. They allow us to offer a complicated, technical service in an affordable, yet very effective, manner. They’re reliable, communicative, and client-focused. If Tom needs to be in contact with one of our customers, he handles himself very professionally and in a way that DeanHouston can stand behind. It takes a special organization to offer this level of service.

They provide great work that gets good, quantifiable results. It's all PPC and stats based, and we've always had excellent experiences. In our agency, it’s all about billable time and making sure we’re getting as much done during specific time periods. The ease of doing business with SCUBE goes a long way.

Every organization can always improve, but as per our expectations in our business relationship, I can’t say there’s been any real frustration in working with them.

Initially, we had to figure out how to work together as partners. They were very adaptable in order to make that happen. It would be tough for me to say that they’ve never provided a result that we weren’t expecting or had paid for, but the early stages of the strategic partnership are always tough.

I suggest being transparent and honest upfront about objectives and potential issues for accounts, specific clients, or industries. This information got us through the initial partnership-building phase.

If an organization engages with SCUBE without immediately informing them of goals and shortcomings, their engagement will not go as smoothly. They’re able to provide results quickly and adapt to the present sition when they know what’s going on.

Overall Score We're very particular about who we work with because we're a customer-centered organization. I’m very comfortable with them.
      There's never been an issue. If we need to get them on the phone or communicate something outside of normal schedule, they’re very quick to respond.
      We found something that worked for both companies and made sense for our clients as well, which is important for us. It was a great experience.
      Their delivery is normally very accurate, but we’re still able to review their work and make edits if needed.
      I would have a hard time replacing SCUBE, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for their services.

PPC Partnership for Legal Marketing Agency

"They’ve been able to provide strategic campaign ideas that we wouldn’t have come up with."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

SCUBE was hired for their strategy and expertise in pay-per-click (PPC) to help law firms to excel in getting cases in a competitive market.

Dallas Metro Area
    Digital Production Manager, Legal Marketing Agency

SCUBE’s work resulted in impressive statistics with hundreds of case leads, one filed case so far, and hopes for more in the future. Their proactive approach to bringing great ideas and solutions to the table helped to forge an ongoing partnership.

I am the Digital Marketing Manager for a marketing PR firm that represents primarily law firms. I manage most of our digital projects spanning from website development to social media to digital ads and campaigns.

What challenge were you trying to address with SCUBE Marketing?

The reason we reached out to SCUBE specifically was because of their expertise in the PPC area. We managed the project from a whole. It’s great to be able to use them for their expertise that they can provide in this one specific area. This project is a very competitive area of law firm marketing. The cost per click is crazy high. It takes a very strategic and nuanced approach that we were looking to SCUBE to provide.

SCUBE is partnering with us to provide PPC management for our end clients. We don’t run any PPC for our agency specifically. It’s more of a white label service. SCUBE primarily deals with me, not our clients.

How did you come to work with SCUBE Marketing?

I found SCUBE through Google Partners website. I went through the directory. I searched for a legal expertise and they were one of the options that came up. I called them and I was very impressed by my initial conversation with Tom, Principal with SCUBE Marketing, and decided to work together with him.

Budget wise, they are helping us manage between $40,000-$50,000 a month in AdSpend.

We started working with them October 2016 and have been working together since.

We are primarily focused on generating case leads, which the firm then handles to determine if they actually lead to a case as the end goal. We have had one filed case as a direct effort of PPC so far and we’ve had hundreds of case leads to date. They are very specific. It’s very rare to get a case. They are few and far between. The fact that we have one is great. The number of relevant case leads that we’ve seen is a good indicator that there will be more to come.

How did SCUBE Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They have performed well on all the accounts so far.

I’ve been impressed that they’re very proactive in coming up with new strategy and approach and doing the research to implement that. They’ve been able to provide strategic campaign ideas that we wouldn’t have come up with. We then pitch those to the firm and are in the process of getting those approved. Their proactive approach has been very helpful and a big benefit of working with them.

They’re very transparent. If I do have any questions, I’m able to log in and they’re very responsive. No, I haven’t had any complaints.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with SCUBE Marketing?

Because I have some knowledge of the platform and capabilities, we’re able to have more productive conversations to work through strategy. If the lawyer was going directly to them, there might be too much of a language gap to figure out how to do it successfully. Working with them with some knowledge has been helpful.

Overall Score I’ve been very happy working with them and will continue to do so in the future.
      They’re always being proactive to set up our calls and I’ve never had any issues with waiting on them.
      We’ve never had any overages or budget issues.
      We did have some analytics and redirect issues we had to work through, but I’m very satisfied overall.

Social Media Campaigns for Keypath Education

"I was impressed with their turnaround and ability to align with both our business and quality needs."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

SCUBE Marketing manages outsourced lead-generation campaigns to boost interest in educational programs, tailoring strategies to targeted audiences based on detailed interests and prospects.

501- 1000 Employees

Lenexa, Kansas
    Marketing Manager, Keypath Education

Even before reaching maturity, SCUBE Marketing’s recent initiatives have resulted in competitive cost-per-lead rates and met KPIs for new contacts. Their responsiveness, customization skills, and willingness to expand their expertise continue to support the engagement.

We are an online program services provider for traditional education institutions throughout the US and globally. I manage all third-party lead-generation efforts for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SCUBE Marketing?

We wanted to work with third-party lead-generation providers who utilize branded advertisements in order to generate additional interest for our online program management clients.

Our target customers vary by institution and programmatic interests. We offer both secondary graduate and undergraduate programs across our portfolio, so we tailor our marketing strategy to the ideal type of recruitment process we try to generate for those institutions. It could be based on age, income, dayparting, geotargeting strategies, and other variables which come into play when trying to find the ideal prospect for a client.

With SCUBE, we have been engaging in social media advertisements across Facebook. At this point in time, we have not expanded beyond that scope.

How did you come to work with SCUBE Marketing?

I knew Tom, their CEO, and gave him the opportunity to support our desire to be more prominent within the social media space. SCUBE customized a product for our specific business need.

How much have you invested with SCUBE Marketing?

Our preference would be to not disclose specifics around the business transactions of leads, but SCUBE does support many prospective students for our top-tier traditional online program offerings.

We started working with SCUBE Marketing in early 2017. We have an ongoing partnership.

We’ve been utilizing SCUBE for 2 of our clients. One of them is in the nascent stage. We’ve seen some positive results from these social efforts. Based on the cost-per-lead we’ve agreed to with SCUBE, the launch of our recent campaign yielded results below the $1,500 mark, which is especially good for an educational campaign that wasn’t considered fully mature. In terms of KPIs [key performance indicators], we’re seeing some positive discussions between our admissions advisors and the prospects which SCUBE helped us generate. It’s not a fully mature KPI, but we anticipate that as advisors speak with more and more prospects delivered by SCUBE, the cost-per-application will only improve.

What did you find most impressive about SCUBE Marketing?

I was impressed with SCUBE’s ability to design and build a product that was not necessarily in their usual scope of services when I approached them. There were customizations that needed to be made in order to fulfill our need for this particular social product. I was impressed with their turnaround and ability to align with both our business and quality needs.

Are there any areas SCUBE Marketing could improve?

The only areas where we struggled initially involved a specific campaign for which we were hyper-geo-focused. By this, I mean that we were isolated and had a demand for high-quality prospective students. We ended up finding less demand than we originally anticipated based on market research. SCUBE also saw some of those struggles with the recruitment itself. I don’t think that’s a negative thing by any means, but the strategy was not adequate for fulfilling our recruitment needs for that client.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SCUBE Marketing?

Be very specific in what you need and are looking for.

Overall Score SCUBE is versatile, nimble, and fluid. They have the capability to do exactly what we need and generate results.
      They met all deadlines.
      It’s early for us to tell because we don’t consider our campaigns to be mature until they’ve reached 90–120 days. There is still data to review, and many prospects are still talking with our advisors.
      We had a very specific demand for how the campaign needed to be set up, and SCUBE tailored it for exactly that.