IT services provider

Scorpbit technologies is one of the leading IT services providers, having various national and international clients. We are growing with the mission to provide best IT solutions to our clients and help them build their brands. We are subsidiary company of appnoit inc.

New York, NY

App Development for Food Delivery Company

"I was impressed by their phenomenal support and guidance in making this happen."

Oct. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Scorpbit Technologies developed a mobile app for a food delivery platform. The team developed and designed both an iOS and Android version of the platform.

Saudi Arabia
Omair Bin Qadir
CTO, Picknchoose

The app was up and running within four months, exceeding the expectations of the internal ream. Scorpbit Technologies establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication. The team is hard-working, professional, and driven.

I am the CTO at picknchoose food delivery app, We are a team that specializes in customer-specific problem and provide a streamlined process in customer service. We created the idea which blows up in our mind when we realize this is something missing and need of people. Then we decided to give the face of realization into reality. We come up with a vision to make a convenient app to provide the product with the help of cutting edge technology along with the intuitive UI/UX.which is suitable for every lay tech user without any hurdles and barriers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scorpbit Technologies?

For developing our mobile device application which is based on ios and android, we heard about scorpbit through my friends and we had several discussion and I liked there ideas and creativity.

the timeline of this project was so short and scorpbit didn't disappointed me at all my goal was to make sure the project goes live in such a short period and they made it happen.

I heard about them from one of my friends they told me about scorpbit technologies and when I started doing several meetings they turned out a very Profesional and hard-working team!

PNC is one of our innovation and our mission is to provide people the most comfortable process of food ordering around the country through this platform by engaging the end-user.

PNC is not only beneficial for customers but also it will help out restaurants to uplift their business and riders to provide delivery services. We have a vision of being a trustworthy, leading food delivery service company that will be a massive manifesto for our customers.

They developed our mobile application based in React Native and Laravel. Since then, they've maintained a complete mobile application with logistics and tracking solutions.

There were two mobile app programmers, one backend developer, and a project manager working on the project.

How did you come to work with Scorpbit Technologies?

One of my colleagues recommended them.

We spent about $12,000.

We worked together from October 2019–February 2020.

within 4 months our application was live and I must thank this great and fantastic team to make it happen. They were reliable, and their coding was very strong.

they were very professional at there work and they provided me with some unique ideas and different strategies for this project

They have strong communication and project management, which made customer support phenomenal. While there were some bugs, they fixed issues right away when we reached out about them. The only downside is that they don’t have someone who can translate Arabic.

in the starting I wasn't sure and a bit of afraid because the timeline was so short and making it happen was one of the toughest decisions I think.

They’re very optimistic. While I had a UI for the project, they offered me a more creative, superior one. Their team is exceptional, and I'd love to work with them again.

I'm so much happy with there development and support they gave us. There have been some miscommunications because they don’t have an Arabic speaker.

When you start a project, instruct them to onboard a translator if you'll need one to avoid miscommunications.