Scandiweb, a full-stack service provider

Scandiweb is a full stack vertically integrated service provider with the largest Magento development team in Europe and US. Since 2003, Scandiweb enables digital strategy for startups and established brands such as Jaguar Land Rover, New York Times, Reuters and 400 other customers across 35 countries.

For Scandiweb, full stack is not just a buzzword. With in-house support, design and digital marketing departments, Scandiweb has the arsenal to take a project from its inception, to go-live and beyond and do so efficiently thanks to an interdepartmental workflow polished over a decade and a half. From development (Magento/ERP/CRM/APPs etc.) to video production, digital marketing and Conversion Rate Optimisation (user behavior analysis, heat maps, analytics, eye tracking and brainwave scanner, A/B tests), Scandiweb’s broad toolset is now at your disposal.

We invite you to reach out to us, thus taking the first step toward creating a strong, rewarding and mutually beneficial relationship and helping your e-commerce store get and stay ahead of the curve.

2003
Riga, Latvia

New York Times, Reuters, JYSK, Lafayette 148 NY, Stefanel, Buff.com, MonthlyClubs, Country Casual Teak and 400 other clients in 35 countries.

E-Commerce Development for an Organic Baby Formula Site

“They’re very good at development and doing the things that need to be done."

Oct. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Scandiweb.com provides e-commerce development services, working on migrations from Magento to BigCommerce platforms as well as the implementation of a subscription system.

Lewis Center, Ohio
Brian Berger
Director of Marketing & eCommerce, Nature's One

The Scandiweb.com team provided excellent suggestions throughout the project, working hard to implement the BigCommerce system despite it lying outside their Magento expertize. They are an effective team who manage both the workflow and the technical side professionally.

I’m the director of marketing and e-commerce at Nature’s One, the first organic baby formula maker in the United States.

What challenge were you trying to address with Scandiweb.com?

We needed to refresh our e-commerce platform because they had changed their pricing models.

They helped me migrate from the Magento platform to the BigCommerce e-commerce platform. It was possibly their first time implementing on the BigCommerce platform, as they’re rather well known as a Magento shop. It was a challenge for them to execute, but none of our requests went unfulfilled.

I had one point of contact who had a team of five to 10 people behind him.

How did you come to work with Scandiweb.com?

I met them at a Magento conference in 2013 or 2014. We had a good conversation, so I reached out to them and initiated our business relationship.

We spent over $60,000.

We worked together from October 2017–February 2018.

When I first met them, they suggested we be on a subscription platform or have a subscription capability on our platform. We implemented that idea and it’s proven to be very valuable to the business. It was great advice that came several years early—I just wish I could have done it sooner.

How did Scandiweb.com perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great with project management and they know the business well. I have nothing but good to say about their team, which is comprised of intelligent people who know the platforms well. It’s good working with them.

They’re very good at development and doing the things that need to be done. These platforms are very technical by nature and the team is very good at manipulating technologies to meet the business’ needs.

The only negative I have has to be taken with a grain of salt. They’re in Latvia, which means there is a seven-hour time difference. The good thing side of that is that if I send tickets in the afternoon, they will implement them by the next morning. Our main contact always made himself available, which makes me feel a little guilty but appreciative.

No. Working with them comes naturally.

Six.
    I’ve recommended them many times.