Go Digital | Go Cloud | Go Mobile

Since inception, we leverage the power of digital technologies to build the products with a customer-centric approach and agile methodologies as the backbone. Mobile App Development, Cloud Computing and DevOps Automation are the areas where we not only want to focus on, but we also wish to be one of the leaders.

-We have worked with customers ranging from SMBs to brands and Enterprises across the globe
- We’ve launched 50+ business-centric products and lots of prototypes, offering a full range of digital technology solutions and services worldwide
- We are counted among the leading AWS Cloud Consulting Partners
- Over $ 100 Million raised by clients through our developed mobile apps
- Our poll of 50+ Industry experts have experience in catering services to 22+ industries
- We scale quickly and manage all stages of the software lifecycle, including ideation, architecture, design, development and quality assurance

Bellevue, WA

3. Scalable, Fault Tolerant & highly available Web & Data server

4. Active-active Elastic Load Balancing

Universal Financial Company Image

Universal Financial Company

We helped them with the following solutions -

1. Delivered a holistic, scalable and cost effective solution on AWS.

2. Created an "always available" environment.

3. Real-time error monitoring and notifications.

4. Integration with payment gateways for credit, debit and ACH.

Happy Works Image

Happy Works

We helped HappyWorks in following solutions -

❖ Employees are able to discover, endorse and express thanks for strengths of each other using app

❖ Web interface to on-board and manage employees. Also an intuitive

dashboards tracking overall well-being state of the organization

Credence One Image

Credence One

We helped CredenceOne in following solutions -

1. Perform and manage automated backup and recovery process.

2. Provided unified interface to trigger backup and recovery..

3. Provides centralized configurations.

4. Provided a solution to capture the detailed logs and key statistics

Custom Software Dev for Auto Loan Services Tool

“They leveraged their engineering knowledge and came up with great solutions.”

2017 - Oct. 2019

Scalex Technology Solutions develops software solutions for a lending and financial services company. Working in AWS and Python, their deliverables serve data transfer and communication needs.

San Gabriel, California
CEO, Auto Loan Company

Productivity has improved, and the experience with Scalex Technology Solutions is positive. They worked well within agile methodology, and they completed requirements with very little supervision.

We provide auto lending and financial services in the Los Angeles area. I'm the general manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Scalex Technology Solutions?

We wanted to build tools to increase our productivity.

They did a lot for us, and their work included software solutions for reporting and services that transfer information and improve communication. They built most of those solutions in AWS and Python.

We worked with two team members at any given time, but the individuals we worked with changed throughout the collaboration.

How did you come to work with Scalex Technology Solutions?

They were referred to us by a previous client. We trusted the individual who referred them, so we decided to hire them.

We worked on several small projects together, and I can't remember the exact amount we spent on their services.

We started working together some time in 2017. We just stopped the partnership at the end of October 2019, but we wouldn't hesitate to call them again if we needed their services in the future.

Our work together was great. We had a few issues, but they fixed all of them. We had a great experience, and we've seen definite improvements to our productivity.

How did Scalex Technology Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated once or twice a week. We had an agile style, and we went over issues and requirements in those weekly meetings.

The quality of their work is good, as are their prices. They work more independently than we imagined, which is a huge help to us. I appreciate their ability to work off of requirements without a lot of supervision. They leveraged their engineering knowledge and came up with great solutions.

I wish they had a dedicated project manager on their side. I've already spoken to them about it, but it seems like it's not possible at this point, based on their size as a company.

Communication is key, so have regular standup meetings to make sure everything meets your standards.

They met all their deadlines.
    They offered a better price than any other provider we considered.
    They did very well, and I have no complaints.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

AWS Support for Marketing Automation Solution Provider

“There aren't many agencies that can compete with their understanding of the technology stack.”

Jan. - May 2019

Scalex Technology Solutions created and implemented infrastructure solutions for a marketing automation provider. They built out multiple environments that were compatible with AWS and Microsoft.

Seattle, Washington
Richard Quatier
Founder, QuixTec, LLC

The finished product is used at thousands of locations and has no issues. Scalex Technology Solutions is communicative and knowledgeable, and they fulfill all the requirements. They honored all their promises and built a solution quickly.

We are a solution provider for small to enterprise companies. We concentrate on SharePoint and other Microsoft technologies. Our solutions help small companies grow through marketing automation. I created my own list and I provide that to other companies. I'm the managing partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Scalex Technology Solutions?

We needed someone with AWS expertise.

We worked together on a remote basis. They designed and implemented an infrastructure solution for one of our global clients. It included the ability to automatically scale out, and it allowed users from multiple countries to access a 24-hour service. They built four different environments, and they did all the development and testing.

There were a number of people working on the foreground and the background. I had one major point of contact, and I interacted with a few other individuals.

How did you come to work with Scalex Technology Solutions?

An organization we work with referred them to us.

We started working together around January or February 2019, and the bulk of our interactions took place over the course of three or four months. We've also given them some intermittent work along the way.

Our users are happy, and we've had no issues at all. The finished product functions well, and we use it on a daily basis. The product is used at thousands of locations, and we've had no problems with any of the infrastructure.

They did a very good job. They communicated well, and they always kept us informed about where they were in the build. They explained all their actions, and they made sure they were fulfilling all our requirements. We communicated through phone and email, and we had several Webex conversations. We shared documents and kept a log of our communication there.

They are very knowledgeable. There aren't many agencies that can compete with their understanding of the technology stack. Their speed to market was also impressive. They designed and implemented the solution quickly.

I can't think of anything they should improve.

I don't have any particular recommendations for future clients of theirs. They follow up and they gave us everything they promised. I'm sure they'd do the same for any of their clients.

Overall Score They did a great job.
    I have a close friend who does similar work. I would go to Scalex before I went to my friend.

App Dev for Musical Education SaaS Startup

"Timelines were met, and they provided great insights along the way."

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

Scalex Technology Solutions was responsible for creating the mobile app version of a musical education SaaS. They took the client's self-made software program and developed the frontend of its mobile component.

Helena, Montana
Craig Mrock
Owner, Guitar Oracle

Scalex Technology Solutions delivered a mobile product that helped launch the client's business. They've secured an ongoing collaboration with the client. The friendly and professional team provided great insights during the process. What's more, they were truly invested in the client's success.

Guitar Oracle is a guitar practicing app designed for musical education, fun, and networking with other guitar enthusiasts. I am the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scalex Technology Solutions?

I had written the software program and hired Scalex to apply the program and other necessary features to a mobile app.

I wanted my software program to be available on the App Store.

I put an ad out and spoke with a few different interested parties. The team at Scalex was the best for for me.

UI layout, color themes - all the little things to take my software program and creative input from the console to a searchable web app for people to download and use.

I worked with a few different people there - mostly for UI layout design and App Store registration.

It’s given me a product and truly helped me start my business. There’s lots more work to be done, and I’m already working with Scalex to take the next steps and achieve my goals (and dreams) for this project.

Very good, very professional and very friendly. Timelines were met, and they provided great insight along the way.

Great communication from the team, and great leadership. I feel they want my project to succeed as much as I do!

I don’t think so. They do a great job creating a plan, keeping to deadlines, and addressing areas with questions.

Overall Score Great communication, customer service, and work!
    Great, no complaints on timelines or finished products
    Affordable, and again, very happy with the product!
    They do a great job understanding goals, testing applications and delivering on time.
    Very likely to refer!