Crafting digital excellence.

We create innovative digital solutions using sophisticated design & proven engineering for inspiring companies around the globe, small and large. Our passion is to build digital experiences like no other.

Check www.saypr.com for more information.

• Saypr London EC2A 2EX
    25 Taylor Street
    San Francisco, CA 94102
    154 Grand Str.
    New York, NY 10013
    10250 Constellation Blvd Ste. 100
    Los Angeles, CA 90067

Nike, Starbucks, Reebok, RBS, Beats by Dre, Google, Microsoft, Ford, Shell, Daplie, Cathay Pacific,  Jack in the Box, Pringle of Scotland, LONB, Heineken, Carlsberg etc.

Digital Marketing for High-End Furniture Retailer

“Saypr's internal motivation and high standards for their work product are unique traits I really value.”

May 2010 - Ongoing

As part of an eight-year partnership, Saypr has supported a retailer’s comprehensive technology and digital marketing needs. The team developed a backend CRM and redesigned an expansive new site.

Efe Kababulut
CEO, Lazzoni Furniture

Saypr delivered a cutting-edge digital platform featuring unique add-ons that regularly attract and engage the target customer base. Since launching the new website, web traffic, online leads, and sales revenue have all markedly increased. The team is innovative, reliable, and works diligently.

I'm the founder and general manager of Lazzoni Furniture, USA. As a high-end furniture retailer, we sell modern, European-quality pieces at a much lower price point than our competitors. We manufacture our products in multiple countries, but mostly in Turkey. We've been in business in the New York City for ten years and have several overseas locations. We're about to open a new store as our business expands.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saypr?

When we opened our second store, it provided challenging to maintain open communications between the two locations, including our customer management and order placement systems. We'd only had a hard copy version of our price list. Digitalizing that document was our first task to complete. Saypr basically became our solution partner for all our digital needs. Since the furniture retail industry usually runs on a very traditional method, there wasn't a one-stop-shop platform available that could accommodate all our needs.

Saypr's first objective was creating our CRM management tool. They provided design and technological development support for both our current and previous website. The team created our design-submit platform and included an online chat platform that continues to attract new clients to our business. The price-request button the added has been useful for our customers, as well.

In terms of digital marketing services, Saypr set up our Google account to make our platform SEO readable and SEO and SEM-friendly. First, they focused on SEM and then pivoted to SEO. They focused on improving the end-to-end customer journey once potential clients land on our website. Through the entire development process, they carefully considered the best methods to attract new clients online.

Mustafa (Founder, Saypr) was one of our two points of contact. Having a clear line of communication makes it easy to quickly relay our requests. I liked this much better than having dedicated resources for every facet of our project like other vendors offer.

How did you come to work with Saypr?

I've known Saypr’s founder since college when he was studying computer science. We graduated from the same university. Initially, we attempted the development work in-house to save costs but that effort took more time and money that was it was worth. I hired Saypr to come on board to support our technology needs.

Since our partnership is spread out over such a long period of time, I'm not sure of the exact number. We've spent between about $200,000–$300,000 on their services in total.

We've been working on this project with Saypr continuously since 2015, Our initial partnership began in 2010 when they built our first website. We tried to manage that page internally but didn't have the necessary resources.

Our work began again in full when we hired them to digitalize our inventory price list. About 3–4 years ago, they integrated that document into a brand-new site they built. Currently, they provide backend support and maintenance for our CRM and regularly develop new products.

Saypr created a modern website for our business that has a seamless, attractive look and feel. Since they launched our newly redesigned platform and have been supporting our SEO services, we've seen a major increase in web traffic. The new site also generates significantly more sales on a regular basis.

We’re currently using all the deliverables Saypr produced. They've provided fulfilling and satisfying results for us. I have nothing negative to say about their work. Everything they completed was delivered within the timeline they promised to adhere to. In many cases, we struggled to provide them with the requisite information they needed to complete the project, yet they still met all our deadlines. Our entire business literally runs on the systems Saypr designed, developed, and implemented for us.

How did Saypr perform from a project management standpoint?

Our partnership has been a great experience from a communications and management standpoint. We used to use a project management tool. Now we usually stay in touch via phone and email and sometimes meet in person.

They're diligent, progressive, and talented from a design perspective. They rapidly finish one design after another and make constant enhancements before we even have to ask. Saypr's level of internal motivation and high standards for their own work are unique traits I really value.

I only wish they could offer more affordable prices.

I know most technology companies mostly use virtual communication, whether that's via phone, Skype, or FaceTime. I’d also suggest having in-person discussions. In my experience, meeting face-to-face sometimes seems to increase the level of time, energy and conversation you invest in your project. The initial meeting for planning the scope and collaboration style were both especially important steps to take.

Frontend Development for Small Business Delivery Platform

“Requirements are changing fast, but they’re always up-to-date.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Saypr works on frontend development for a small business delivery startup, building the client-side services. Using React for the website and mobile app, they integrated a chatbot and added geolocations.

İstanbul, Turkey
Doğukan Tüfekçi
Founder, Tap Tap

The ongoing platform development is effectively overseen by the team’s project manager. The Sapyr team is technically very competent and makes sure to keep on top of the latest technology, progressing from AngularJS to react during the project.

We are an online ordering-system startup with the aim of helping local businesses sell online. Alongside our ordering system, we provide the tools needed to migrate businesses’ existing customers. I am a co-founder and the CEO of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saypr ?

As with many other startups, we began with 2 co-founders, though my partner then left the project. After one month of ideation and 2 of development—even though I myself am a backend coder—I needed to find a development team that I could rely on. I had already lost a partner, so I needed people to go with me on the journey to the final product phase. My aim was to build a top-level, globally competitive product.

I first had another backend developer to assist me with the core platform, though for the last 10 months, Saypr has been building the client side. This includes a React Native mobile app through which users can discover store locations and place orders.

We also have a React.js web app that allows business owners from around the world to manage their profiles and orders. The app is multilingual—it currently supports English, Turkish, Russian, and Romanian, but we can add any number of languages—and it works with multiple currencies. Owners can sign up on the landing page using their phone numbers to verify their account and set up their business, including different locations and online ordering. They can then start adding and customizing products, in terms of price and features.

Finally, we have a Facebook Messenger chatbot that allows customers to place an order or find answers to frequently asked questions. The customer-facing functionalities support geolocations, and it’s possible to save regular orders. If someone is always ordering their coffee from a certain venue, once they’ve saved it as a favorite, they can simply tap on it to make an order and pay for it.

We developed the core API of the platform, and Saypr developed the client-side products using it. It’s an extensive project. All the client-side products use JavaScript. Depending on the platform they’re running on, we use either React.js, React Native or Node.js for the chatbot.

They’ve assigned 3 full-time developers and a project manager who serves as my main contact. I also have an internal backend developer.

How did you come to work with Saypr?

Five years ago, when I was first learning how to develop applications, I interned at Saypr. I knew their core team, so the decision was a no-brainer. Because they knew me, and because we would have a long-term partnership, they also gave me a better price.

The cost for their services is $20,000 per month. The total has been around $200,000 so far.

I lost my co-founder around May 2017, and started talking with Saypr later that month. We started working together in June, and are still working together.

How did Saypr perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Zeplin for the collaboration with the designers while we use Asana for managing tasks. It makes it easier to give feedback on their work. I mainly discuss progress with the project manager, but the feedback is also visible to the developers.

We also use GitHub, where their developers can create issues when they discover something missing in our API. Our core team can solve them and see the progress. I am in direct contact with their project manager, but our team members are mainly interacting through these tools.

They always follow the latest technologies. For example, they’ve moved from AngularJS to React.js and React Native. Requirements are changing fast, but they’re always up-to-date, and haven’t forced me to use any technology just because of familiarity.

I would like to have my own team, but after I, unfortunately, lost my co-founder, I can only manage half of Saypr’s team. The other half is managed through a product manager on their side. It would be much easier to have direct communication with the designers.

Our project was not 100% defined when we started. Saypr helped us clarify how we were designing wireframes and the overall product, and they asked the right questions to help shape it. Still, had we been clearer with them, the development period would have been shortened. What we’ve built so far is the equivalent of 3 years of work for a funded startup, but, if someone is running on a tight budget, they should really know what they want.

Overall Score We’ve been working well for the past 10 months, and I plan to continue for at least another 10 months, if not a few years.
    We have missed deadlines, but because of our API issues. I have no complaints about Saypr.
    I understand that they are running a business, but hiring developers myself would be cheaper.
    I can recommend them to any friend, colleague. or startup.

Web Dev & Design for Happiness Lifestyle Company

“As a very busy person, their schedule-oriented approach is invaluable.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Saypr developed a website from scratch that included e-commerce including a Shopify platform and custom features (i.e., newsletter subscription box, social media placement, etc.).

Cynthia L
Owner, Oh Happy Girl! Design Co.

Other creatives have responded to Saypr's designs with positive feedback. The site is easy to navigate and unique. Saypr's ability to stay ahead of schedule sets them apart from competitors. The team is also proactive in taking the time to truly understand the vision of the customer.

I'm the Creative Director and Owner of Oh Happy Girl! Design Co., a lifestyle company (e-commerce website and blog) that makes products that represent happiness. A portion of our proceeds go to programs for children with autism.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saypr?

I was looking for a company that could help me from A to Z, meaning not only in developing a website, but also in helping me think about what the shopping and blog experience could be like for site visitors. I didn't want the message of the company to get diluted with a lot of bells and whistles. I wanted it to be fun, easy to navigate, and the type of experience that would help drive sales. I needed a vendor who could provide insight and feedback throughout the process.

I'm also quite busy, so I needed a vendor who could really take my input and run with it. I didn't want just a simple, commonly used template; I wanted something custom built.

Saypr brainstormed some ideas and wireframes with me initially. I sent their team an inspirational document and examples of features I liked from other sites to work with. Then, they set up the user interface design and implemented the e-commerce portion of the site (Shopify).

They helped add and suggested other features (i.e., newsletter design, promo boxes, video, social media modules, a shopping cart, a privacy policy page, etc.).

I generally worked with one project lead, and we connected at least a couple times per week.

How did you come to work with Saypr?

I have a lot of contacts within the industry, at both small and large companies. I interviewed many vendors, but I knew that individual web producers were not going to be the right fit for me because I'm very busy and wanted a vendor that could take their services to the next level. Many companies are just template-based, and I didn't want to have the same user experience as my competitors.

After asking around, someone I previously worked with recommended Saypr. I was impressed by their portfolio and felt that they were very insightful from the get-go. We had creative chemistry. Their team was able to see the vision I had for my company and they weren't apprehensive at all. They sent me a proposal before the due date, which further showed how proactive they were.

We've spent about $25,000 in total. We work on a percentage basis, so it's broken down into phases.

We signed a proposal with Saypr in June 2017. Our relationship is ongoing, due to some delays on my end. Fortunately, they've been flexible at accommodating our schedule.

We officially launch next month, and I'm very happy with the website. I can't wait to get it out there. All of the creatives that I've shared Saypr's concepts and interactive elements with have been impressed and feel that it looks unique. I've received positive feedback that it's easy to navigate and understand. From a visual and tonality standpoint, people are very intrigued by what they've done.

How did Saypr perform from a project management standpoint?

They're absolutely great. This is one of the things that differentiates them. I work with so many other vendors, but Sapyr has a competitive edge when it comes to keeping track of deadlines on their end and mine. When they say something's going to be delivered, it's usually delivered a day ahead of schedule. As a busy person, their schedule-oriented approach is invaluable.

They're also very responsive and accessible. I can usually expect a response via email back well within an hour. Their correspondence is professional, thorough, and organized. They're sure to address any of my concerns and ensure clarity throughout the project.

Their extensive knowledge in this area is unbeatable. I've been very happy throughout the development process and with the clarity in how they conduct their work. Their team takes the time to understand my vision and how to best implement it.

No, I'm very happy so far with everything.

Have early conversations with a vendor in order to clarify the details of your vision and scope of projects.

Overall Score They've been patient with me through some challenges, and the quality of their work speaks for itself.
    They have been able to accommodate my own deadlines and they're great about incorporating me into the approval process.
    Any business owner will probably want to pay less, but the value they provided is up to par with the competition. They exceeded expectations.
    They have truly been able to interpret the vision of my project, and the quality of their work is excellent.
    They're very easy to work with and care about creating a strong end product.