We do Vids.

Sauvage Productions is a boutique creative agency and video production house that makes memorable content for a wide variety of clients. Our bottom line is to make all our work compelling and shareable so that your business can thrive in this modern marketplace.

Los Angeles, CA
  • Los Angeles, CA

WeWork, Pantene, Bissell, Volta, Illumy

Video Production for Co-Working Space

"We liked their personal touch. They know how to craft a compelling story and capture the feeling."

May 2017 - Aug. 2018

Helping raise awareness and drive attendance, Sauvage Productions created videos of multiple events. They interviewed attendees and captured the atmosphere of each event.

1,001 - 10,000 Employees

Alon Schwartz
Director of Marketing & Partnerships, WeWork

The in-house team is happy with the quality and the production. Quickly adapting to changes, Sauvage Productions went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their creativity and ability to quickly adapt to changes made them a reliable partner.

I'm a director of marketing and partnerships at WeWork. My team is responsible for experiential marketing, campaigns, and events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sauvage Productions?

We needed a company to produce videos that highlighted the events we were organizing.

We wanted to use videos to advertise future events to the audience. Sauvage Productions created 8–10 videos of our events, helping us drive attendance. We gave them a clear idea for the shot list, but each event was different and they did a great job adapting on the fly. They interviewed the attendees and interacted with the audience, driving the content and creating the opportunities as needed.

We had one direct point of contact.

How did you come to work with Sauvage Productions?

They were referred to me by a friend. We talked to the other companies, but decided to choose Sauvage Productions because we liked the quality of their work.

We spent about $30,000.

We started working with them in May 2017 and our last project was finished in August 2018.

The quality was fantastic and the final product was always on point. We never had any issues with them.

How did Sauvage Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators and have quick turnaround times.

We liked their personal touch. They have a unique team that knows how to craft a compelling story and capture the feeling.

I can't think of anything.

They're very creative. We haven't had an opportunity to use their creativity to full extent, but I'd like to leverage that strength in the future.

They delivered everything on time.
    Their rates are very competitive.

Video Production for Oral Surgery Practice

“They’re capable of extracting the essence of the person or team and the value proposition that they want to share.”

July 2016

Sauvage Productions developed a short video including copywriting, filming, and production.

Tzur Gabi
Founder, Caligenix

Feedback is positive on the high production value video. Sauvage Productions communicated consistently, respected timelines, and, accessing superb writing skills, accurately articulated the vision. Efficient and productive, their approach was flexible, supportive, and made the process fun.

I’m the founder of two companies, one for reconstructive oral surgery and one for genetic testing for personalized nutrition.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sauvage Productions?

It was really important for me to express to patients or costumers who I am as an individual, about my history and passions. I wanted a video for them to know me beyond the services I provide.

Sauvage Productions developed a two-minute video including filming and production. They used my initial content and helped with copywriting and editing. We worked on the script for a week or two. The filming was done at multiple locations over a weekend. The whole project was completed within a month.

I primarily worked with the two co-founders. There were additional team members on the set during filming.

How did you come to work with Sauvage Productions?

This had been something I’d wanted to do for quite a while but couldn’t find the right team to fit what I wanted to do. I had a referral to Sauvage Productions from other doctors that had worked with them. I definitely connected with the co-founders. One of them is a great storyteller who was able to articulate my vision.

I spent between $5,000–7,000.

We worked together in July 2016.

I received amazing feedback when I shared the video through my social media platforms and website. It’s great that new patients can go to my site and have the opportunity to learn about the person behind the services. I don’t use it as a marketing tool but I think it helps to build trust with potential patients who haven’t met me yet.

How did Sauvage Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

The timeline was respected. Communication was consistent and constant, which is important to me. They were also flexible, which was helpful since this was my first time in front of a camera. They were supportive and made the whole process fun.

The founders are authentic. They’re capable of extracting the essence of the person or team and the value proposition that they want to share. That’s very important and what I appreciated most from them. In addition, they write well and create incredible production value. The benefit to me was high and I was happy.

It was my first time in front of a camera and it wasn’t easy for me. I could have perhaps used a little bit more coaching in advance. That’s something small though and overall, the experience was good.

Be open and transparent. They will ask you profound questions to get to know you and the products or services you want to market. The more open you are and the more information you share, the better the outcome will be.

Overall Score I was really happy with Sauvage Productions and hope they continue to grow.
    The schedule that they laid out prior to starting the project was consistent with what actually took place. They were timely, efficient, and productive.
    When people saw the video, they thought I’d paid much more than I did. That’s a good sign. I didn’t feel like I’d overpaid or underpaid. I thought it was a good price for what I needed.
    The quality of the work was excellent.
    I do so all the time. If I'm personally happy with something, I recommend it. A lot of my colleagues have now worked with them.

Video Productions for Crowdfunding Marketing Agency

“I appreciated their communication and efficiency. … They went above and beyond for us.”

July 2016 - Dec. 2017

Sauvage Productions created over 10 videos, covering both B2B and B2C sectors. They managed everything from script writing to filming.

Sam Blan
Founder, Opus V

The videos helped raise several million dollars and the in-house team is happy with the content. Sauvage Productions went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise, flexibility, and commitment made them a go-to partner.

I'm the founder and CEO of Opus V. We're a marketing agency that raises money for different projects by way of equity and rewards-based crowdfunding.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sauvage Productions?

They’ve been our partners for a while, so we go to them any time we need a video.

They produced over 10 videos for us, focusing on financial services, B2B, and B2C sectors. They filmed the leadership of the company, wrote the script, and directed the videos.

I’ve worked directly with Rob and Chloe, both of whom are partners at Sauvage Productions.

How did you come to work with Sauvage Productions?

I've known Rob since college. We've also worked with other companies, but Sauvage Productions is my go-to partner.

We spent over $100,000. It was about $10,000 per video.

The project started in July 2016 and it was completed in December 2017.

The content they created for us across various projects has been outstanding. Their videos helped us raise several million dollars.

How did Sauvage Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always available, flexible, and accepting of constructive criticism. Also, they worked with our deadlines. We never had any issues. They went above and beyond for us.

I appreciated their communication and efficiency.

They're extremely talented, so they need to put themselves out there more.

Be clear about what you need and show them plenty of examples of what you like.

They made themselves available when we needed them.
    They tried to give us the best value and save our money.
    They're a startup, so they don't have a uniform online system to deliver the content.
    I've already recommended them.