Empowering Clients with Technology!

Silver

Saritasa is a full source Mobile App, Web, Software, Systems Architect, and IoT Solutions provider that efficiently implements the design, development, and integration of complex technologies. Our clients include innovative SMBs, progressive corporations, and enterprises across multiple verticals including life sciences, commercial, industrial, and high technology.

2005
Newport Beach, CA
  • 20411 Birch St., Suite 330
    Newport Beach, CA 92660
  • 222 Broadway, 19th Floor
    New York, NY 10038
  • 111 W. Illinois St.
    Chicago, IL 60654

iHeartMedia, BJ's Restaurant Brewhouse, Yamaha, Toyota, Sony, Verizon, St. Jude Medical, VITAS Healthcare, TIPMed, Vance & Hines, United

Trivver VR/AR

The future is 3D, AR, and VR. The outlook for the combined AR/VR industries is over $100 billion by 2021 and has the potential to grow exponentially from there. From travel to entertainment to real estate, virtual environments will take over every industry — the challenge lies in monetization.

That’s where Trivver comes in, the first Programmatic Ad Exchange for 3D/AR/VR advertising. The idea behind Trivver is a

revolutionary technology that creates and manages real-time ad campaigns in virtual environments.

Real Contact

Sales is a fast-moving industry that often depends on leads getting converted to appointments. Success in getting the appointment requires efficient lead nurturing processes and reliable, quick communication with leads — not to mention confidence and charisma. However, it is simply not possible for sales representatives to be reachable 24/7, which is where Real Contact comes in.

RealContactMain
Our Solution

/> The client's goal was to provide concierge sales tools for sales representatives to ensure their leads are nurtured properly and are always able to communicate with a real person to avoid losing a potentially profitable lead. Saritasa developed Real Contact, a tool that connects leads with a live person in the event the intended sales representative is unavailable to increase the chances of setting an appointment and retaining a profitable lead.

API Integration

Integration with the messaging service Pusher and call service Twilio allows for communication between the Real Contact concierge and buyer.

Web & iOS Platform

The Real Contact lead management platform was built to be used on both desktop and iOS devices.

SMS Communication

The biggest challenge that our team was able to come up with a solution for was allowing multiple people to send messages using SMS to the same lead while using the same number

Scutwork Website Development

The Scutwork website is an extension of the Student Doctor Network that focuses on insights on residency programs. The Student Doctor Network is a nonprofit organization composed of students and practicing doctors with the goal of training current students to become successful healthcare professionals.

SDN wanted to upgrade Scutwork to become an improved resource: useful and accessible to all

students.

Our Solution

Our team has worked with the Student Doctor Network on several projects over the years, and were a perfect choice for upgrading the Scutwork website as well.

Custom Development

The website was custom developed using Python in order to build a solution tailored to SDN’s needs.

Programs Catalogue

The website allows students to search through a programs catalog in order to access reviews and ratings for each program.

Integration

The Scutwork website was seamlessly integrated with the current Student Doctor Network portal in order to maintain ease-of-use and a flow.

iHear Media VR Earthquake Experience

iHeartMedia wanted to create virtual reality experience at Wango Tango, a huge music festival in Southern California, that simulated an earthquake in order to promote awareness and education. The idea was to create a virtual earthquake to provide a lifelike training experience without an actual earthquake.

The catch? We only had 3 weeks to build it.

“From brainstorming to troubleshooting onsite issues

during our events, Saritasa has been invaluable to our VR projects. Their team is dedicated. Their process is seamless, and they go above and beyond in every phase of the project. As a result, they've earned their place as one of my "first call" technology partners."

— Zaqary Whitnack, iHeartMedia, Inc.

Our Solution

The Saritasa 3D design and development team has extensive experience and was able to successfully deliver an immersive earthquake experience to hundreds of attendees at Wango Tango — even with the tight deadline.

Tight Deadline

We were able to go from concept to delivery in 3 weeks by using pre-existing Unity assets for the artwork and the dedication of our team to work around the clock for a fantastic product.

Virtual Reality Development

Using a combination of Unity and Steam VR SDKs, our development team was able to quickly construct the realistic earthquake experience for the HTC Vive.

BJ'S Tip Share

BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. is a huge American restaurant chain that serves thousands of consumers a day, which means they need a seamless process to record, collect, and share tips for servers. They have a pre-existing legacy software but did not have the time and resources to update the software themselves - that’s where Saritasa came in.

Our Solution

As a full-service software and product development

company, we were able to deliver a product that surpassed client expectations with minimal instructions.

The BJ’s Tip Share application is an internal software solution that easily and accurately allows servers to record their tips and share them with other employees (busboys, chiefs, etc).

.Net Development

The BJs Tip Share app was built using .NET programming and is compatible with the restaurant’s Windows tablets.

API Integration

The application supports 3rd party API integration with the company’s payout service, allowing servers to access and collect their tips.

Legacy Hardware

The client had legacy hardware in the form of older tablets they used which we updated to be compatible with their newer tablets.

Remote Testing

We set up a remote server and worked with the client to deploy the app to their testing lab for a remote testing environment before the final launch.

Web Application Dev for Sporting Goods Brand

"They were able to turn my wishes into reality. Every idea I had for an addition, they brought to fruition."

Oct. 2016 - Nov. 2017

Saritasa developed a web application that tracks the history of professional major and minor league baseball contracts, as well as order history, preferences, and eligibility for compensation guarantees.

Orange County, California
Vice President, Sporting Goods Company

Saritasa was patient and diligent in explaining technical project aspects. They were available over multiple communication platforms, including consistent in-person meetings. Their final product has saved considerable time and bandwidth.

I’m the vice president for a sporting goods brand. Among other things, we handle professional baseball contracts in the minor and major leagues.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saritasa?

I needed to update my web application to handle major and minor league contracts, as well as enable me to place equipment orders and track order history.

When I initially began working with them, I showed them the old computer program I was using, which was built in 1998. I sat down with Michelle (Senior Software Sales Consultant, Saritasa) and went through the functions I still needed, what I liked, what I wanted to add, and what I could do without. From there, we developed the scope and I began working with a team of developers.

Based on my input, the development team created a template to show me how the web application would look and work. Since we had that collaboration early in the process, I was able to change things around easily. After my feedback, they engineered the web application and we went through iterative trial and error development stages. Now that it’s fully developed, they provide updates and maintenance.

Some of the key functions of the application include me being able to keep a history of teams a player has been on, where he was drafted, which round he was drafted in, his progress through the leagues, and his order history.

We planned and outlined the scope with Michelle, and once we both agreed on the specifics, I was introduced to the team of three developers that worked on the project.

How did you come to work with Saritasa?

They were referred to me. I just heard about them through word of mouth.

We began working together in October 2016, but had some difficulties on our end and restarted the project in Summer 2017. They finished development in November 2017, the web application went live for Spring 2018, and they are currently maintaining and updating the app as needed.

They have saved me a substantial amount of time. For example, at the end of baseball season, we compensate players that use our equipment with a gift card to the company of their choosing. I would have to print off statistics and then handwrite and calculate them myself to determine which players would receive our minimum guarantee. Now, we download the data and, with the press of the button, have all of the information we need: statistics, addresses, contact information, and players’ preferences. It’s much simpler now.

How did Saritasa perform from a project management standpoint?

Their headquarters are only 20 minutes away from my office, so I was able to meet with them in-person frequently. That made communication much easier because we were able to show each other exactly what we wanted or needed. Outside of that, we talked via email or text. They were very easy to get in touch with.

They were able to turn my wishes into reality. Every idea I had for an addition, they brought to fruition. They were patient with me trying to explain features I wanted, or trying to understand different technical aspects of the project.

Not really, working with them was outstanding. They are very technically savvy and patient in explaining everything.

Overall Score We have an excellent final product. The people in our tech. department, as well as my bosses, were impressed with the site.
    Any scheduling difficulties that occurred were not because of them or their work.
    They were upfront about the cost of everything.
    They took detailed notes to ensure that they met all of the requirements.

Mobile Relationship Consent Application Development

“They were highly experienced, talented, and easy to work with.”

2014 - Ongoing

Saritasa built two mobile apps (focusing on UX/UI) and two websites, established a cloud environment, and created a logo for a startup tech venture. Now, they provide support as needed.

Irvine, California
COO, CADG Partners, LLC

Saritasa’s professionalism shines through in their responsiveness, as well as in their high-quality, bug-free solutions. They manage projects efficiently and offer varying payment structures to accommodate different budgets.

My company builds mutual-consent mobile applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saritasa?

We wanted a discreet, user-friendly, easily accessible, and unintrusive mobile app to help couples determine whether mutual consent has been given.

We brought them our ideas and our specs, and they gave us insight into which platforms and software would work best to achieve our goals. Then, they brought our concepts to life—from design through engineering—building out not only the apps, but a website, and our cloud platform. Plus, they designed our logo.

Currently, they perform maintenance on our apps, websites, and other IT concerns on an as-needed basis.

We had an account executive, project manager, graphic designers, and software engineers working on the project.

How did you come to work with Saritasa?

After interviewing several firms, we selected Saritasa because they offered an outstanding suite of services, from app design and development to website customization to marketing. Plus, they’re fairly close to us geographically.

We’ve spent just over $300,000.

Our first project with them was in 2014, and have worked with them ever since.

We now have two world-class mobile apps, two websites, a logo, and a cloud platform. They were highly experienced, talented, and easy to work with. They are down to earth yet professional.

How did Saritasa perform from a project management standpoint?

They met all deadlines and all corrections and revisions were done in a timely manner.

For larger projects, we signed contracts with progress payments stipulated. For the maintenance work they do now, we submit work orders and are billed at the end of the cycle.

They constantly provide status updates, their coding is stable, and their quality controls are outstanding (i.e., no crashes on any of our apps).

I would suggest implementing a large-scale intern program with emphasis on local talent and workshops to help with future growth and demand.

Know your mission and set your goals in advance.

All deadlines were met.
    A fixed cost per project works best for us. This way, we were able to stay on budget.
    Their quality control has been excellent.
    We are happy to refer them. They get the job done.

CRM Development for Healthcare Group

“They were very receptive to our needs and went out of their way to ensure that our needs were satisfied.”

Saritasa built an online insurance management database with an analytics dashboard and custom search filters for optimal data storage. They perform regular system maintenance and add new features as needed.

Nick Montes
Administrator, Montes Medical Group

The new insurance database has improved data entry and data analysis. Saritasa rigidly adheres to contracts, but they offer brilliant suggestions to enhance the project before finalizing the scope of work. Besides developing a great product, they were very responsive and attentive to every need.

Montes Medical Group Inc. is a primary care medical office. As the practice administrator, I work to improve business efficiency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saritasa?

About 60% of our business involves managing HMO contracts. Insurance companies send us physical copies of our patients’ policies, and we spend hours transferring the information to a digital platform. After many unsuccessful attempts at using existing spreadsheets and database management software, I realized we needed a custom database to improve our antiquated filing process.

We met with their team to discuss our goals for the project, and they offered great suggestions that improved our initial vision. Once we had a finalized concept, they drafted a model of the database and sent to document to their senior programmer for development.

We work with 25 Independent Practice Associations (IPAs), and all their reports have a unique format. As a solution, Saritasa developed custom search filters that allow us to view files by the health plan, the doctor, or the line of business. We’re also able to use the filters to identify missed insurance payments. The dashboard that they developed alerts us of missing files and allows us to track patient enrollment. We can link data entry fields to specific criteria, so we no longer have to search for line items while entering data.

This was my first time conceptualizing a database; in hindsight, there are a lot of features that I wish I knew to include. Future updates include combining line items to avoid cluttering the system and making a more complex dashboard that flags for issues that exceed a set benchmark.

We worked with their project manager throughout the entire project, and we also interacted with their senior developer and web designer.

How did you come to work with Saritasa?

Since the project was relatively simple, I didn’t do extensive research. I found Saritasa while searching online for local development agencies. After reviewing their portfolio, I was confident that they could deliver a product that fit our needs. They appeared to be responsive and understanding of our goal, so that was also comforting.

We spent a little more than $30,000 on the initial project, and we are billed hourly for maintenance and additional updates.

We started working on the project in 2016 and finished within two months. They update the database as needed.

It’s still a laborious process to manage the HMO contracts, but the new database is the best data management platform on the market. Our data is more organized and easier analyze, and the templates save us time inputting data.

How did Saritasa perform from a project management standpoint?

Email was our primary channel of communication. Their project manager was very responsive and kept us informed throughout the project.

Although I only possess a basic understanding of technology, I never felt intimidated explaining my vision to their team. Saritasa was very receptive to our needs and went out of their way to ensure that our requests were satisfied.

We delayed a few updates because the original scope of work didn't include the services.  I understand that extra work comes at an additional cost, but it would have been nice to have more flexibility with the scope of work.

iOS Dev and Support for Emergency Response Company

"The code quality meets expectations and is easy to follow."

Feb. 2011 - Ongoing

Saritasa is a white label development vendor for an iOS app. They do monthly backend updates and improvements. The team also provides IT support that focuses on future proof fixes.

Ricky Olivarez
President, Digital EMS Solutions Inc.

The number of users has increased significantly as a result of the app’s quality and accessible turnkey format. Effective communication and quick turnarounds have fostered a close partnership. Saritasa provides constructive criticism and insightful feedback to enhance end-results.

I’m the president of Digital EMS Solutions, an electronic patient care reporting (EPCR) company that provides HIPAA-compliant software to paramedics in Los Angeles County. The solution is an iPad-based iOS app that captures data from paramedics' interactions with patients. Once the data is captured and massaged, the app sends it to the backend website for hospitals, the billing company, and the mandated reporting agencies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saritasa?

Although I know how to write and read code, I don’t have the time to manage the software or do updates. Saritasa serves as a white label vendor for the app.

We built the app with another vendor prior to Saritasa’s engagement and train clients individually using a turnkey approach. The team primarily does software development. Developers code in Objective-C and Swift, and use HTML5 templates. I submit requests by writing out specifications and drawing pictures with arrows to make the requirements as clear as possible. They then come back with suggestions intended to future proof the app.

They provide ongoing support, and in the last two years, have ensured new machines are in code so that nobody has to touch the servers physically. The team also created our Amazon Web Services (AWS) account from scratch.

I work with the project manager and serve as his counterpart for our team. I also communicate directly with developers as needed.

How did you come to work with Saritasa?

We looked for new agencies after realizing our initial vendor wasn’t providing sustainable service. They lacked the vision to think outside of the box, in addition to possessing limited programming experience and troubleshooting processes. After our search to a few companies, we met Saritasa’s CEO and select team members. We liked the team’s work and approach.

In total, we’ve spent just under $1 million. Instead of using a retainer, we send monthly update and improvement requests and then receive a bill for the previous month at the end of that period.

We started working with them in February 2011 and the relationship is ongoing.

We had one beta client when the app first launched. Now, we serve 27 of the county’s 31 fire departments, in-part due to the app’s user-friendly turnkey format. The increase is significant, but we’re not looking to expand outside of Los Angeles County.

How did Saritasa perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager is an effective liaison between teams and that communication with developers helps our team better understand project status. They’re responsive to requests and have quick turnarounds that meet the occasionally rushed timeframe. Furthermore, the team makes the AWS fixes future proof to ensure that we’re not affected by future outages. We use Jira and Skype; calls on the latter sometimes include extra resources. I also direct message developers as needed, and always keep the project manager in the loop.

Not only does the team provide helpful feedback on design specifications, but they also have the vision to create things better than how we originally anticipated. Those proactive future proof efforts only make the app better.

Saritasa could scale the team to keep the business competitive as they grow. But there isn’t anything specific because we have a good dynamic with the team. The teams have grown accustomed to each other’s development workflows.

Be as descriptive as possible with design specifications and then allow them to ingest and massage those instructions. Their constructive criticism will improve the results and better fulfill the original goal. Likewise, know what the end-result should look like.

I use Jira to emphasize work priorities and they make immediate corrections, often within an hour.
    They’re good with projecting costs, which I often underestimate. That’s my issue to work on.
    The code quality meets expectations and is easy to follow.

Software Dev for Marketing Research Firm

"They are probably the most responsible and responsive vendor I've ever worked with."

Jan. 2011 - Ongoing

Originally hired to develop an app, Saritasa developed a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution on Facebook. Saritasa is currently updating the solution to function on the platform's ever-changing API.

Santa Monica, California
CEO, Social Media Marketing Company

The solution Saritasa developed satisfies customers and provides tangible results. Responsive and proactive, Saritasa provides tailored solutions to technical issues. Their patience and personalized approach exemplify their excellent customer service.

I am the CEO of a behavioral marketing agency. We primarily focus on using Facebook to find audiences for our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saritasa?

We're outsourcing Saritasa to build the ground level of our technology. Our CTO does the architecting and Saritasa implements the software at a granular level.

Saritasa was originally hired to develop an app, but that project has evolved into a long-term assignment to build and constantly update two social media advertising platforms

They provide one project manager and development teams both domestically and overseas.

How did you come to work with Saritasa?

A friend of ours was a client of Saritasa and recommended them to us. We had two or three other competitors we were looking at, but they stood out with a first-rate presentation and we believed their stated commitment to customer service.

​​​​​​​What is the status of this engagement?

We started the engagement in January 2011 and it is ongoing.

Our clients are very satisfied with our service. Additionally, the Saritasa team is consistently delivering timely updates to make sure our platform runs smoothly.

How did Saritasa perform from a project management standpoint?

They have their own internal project management tool to keep track of the progress. For us, there are ongoing platform issues, but Saritasa’s team is always right on it. We have a very proactive relationship. They are very responsive and the work is excellent.

They are probably the most responsible and responsive vendor I've ever worked with. They truly go out of their way to provide the most professional customer service.

Make sure you know what you want to accomplish, and they will deliver for you. They are very proactive and adapt to your business’s needs.

App Dev for Creative Service Company

"They stand out in terms of honesty."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Saritasa provides iPad app development services, taking over an existing project and working on the code of the API, large CMS, and Xcode and HTML application.

Prescott, Arizona
Peter Fowler
Creative Director, Curved Space Creative LLC

Still in its final stages, the complex project was fully embraced by the team who work well with the end client. They manage the project efficiently using tracking software, taking responsibility for its success, and communicating effectively throughout.

Curved Space Creative is an app development company primarily developing an iPad app for Porsche.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saritasa?

Our former developers became unavailable, so we had to find a replacement team.

They performed a code takeover and rescued our project. It's a complicated vehicle-delivery iPad app that allows users to explore virtual vehicles with interactive hotspots containing text, pictures, and interactive exercises. There's a large number of tracking functionalities and other elements.

The product has three components: an API and a large CMS that feeds the app—both written in Ruby on Rails—and an iPad app written in Xcode, with some HTML elements. We had to regenerate all three components with our own hosting and there were also analytics that the previous developers hadn’t properly implemented.

We have an account manager on their side. We talk to her about overarching issues and she checks in on what’s going on. We also have a specific project manager in their California office who we talk to about our basic project status. The rest of the team is based in Russia and Vietnam.

How did you come to work with Saritasa?

We received a range of referrals, several of which were for Saritasa. There were a couple of other providers suggested, but they declined the project because of its complexity.

We've spent around $140,000–$150,000 on their services.

We began talking to them in February 2018. We got the code from our previous developers and began working with Saritasa around March.

We haven’t involved the end-client too much into the detail of things. They participated in the brainstorming and made a good impression on the client. We’re fairly close to sending them a final build so unfortunately, I cannot provide any feedback at this point.

We’re not actual programmers, so we haven’t looked at the code. We’ve been working on various iterations of this app for six years. It’s been expanded and developed in that period. We can see when things start going wrong—when the developers are rippling through the app and causing problems. The only issues we’ve had were Saritasa revealing things that were already shaky, then going back and fixing them. There have been no new problems.

How did Saritasa perform from a project management standpoint?

The project is tracked through Jira. We’re able to add comments, bugs, and new tasks, and keep everything on-track. We interact with the developers, but only on a task basis. They also track time on Jira. We don’t use any other tools, except for email.

They stand out in terms of honesty. Our previous developers were very casual with the truth, which is a huge issue, as it made us look the same. It’s a stressful thing to take a delayed project that had already run its budget. We have been funding this redo, and we’ve had some fairly tense discussions with Saritasa about trying to do the right thing, but also reining the budget. These have been productive, adult business conversations with resolutions, which is really worth something.

They took responsibility. Once we hired them to work on this, it became their project. They promised to get in and really understand the project, which they did not only on a technical level, but also a business level—even helping us with our client. Their conflict resolution is mature.

We hit a budget issue in the middle and had a disconnect in terms of managing the budget, tasks, and time. They could be a bit more focused on this area, in terms of project management. They should establish a feedback loop in order to ensure that they are delivering in-line with our budget, time, and tasks. This would be less of an issue on a new project, but it is one for a redo.

Clients have to understand how long these things take. If the client isn’t experienced with app development, they have to understand that it’s a fuzzy process. What we’ve seen with Saritasa is as good as it gets. The process was as regimented and accurate as it was going to be, but we can’t necessarily always work on a budget.

Even when we had budget issues with Saritasa, they tried to do the right thing. They were always trying to get the work done right. This is a necessary level of trust.

Overall Score There is no such thing as a 5.
    We didn't have clearly-defined time schedules.
    There were some spots where we went past the approved time and budget.
    I can’t look at the code, but I assume it’s working.

Software Dev and Support for Marketing Agency

“Trust their process because the end product will turn out very well.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2012 - Ongoing

Saritasa has designed, architected, and built multiple projects including a software platform and conference management app with a customized CMS for both iOS and Android.

New York City Metro Area
CEO, Medical Industry Marketing Agency

The quality of Saritasa’s software has helped ensure a 95% client retention rate for the app. Their thorough design process leads to outcomes that are not only high-quality but well thought out. They couple strong, responsive project management with quick work that always meets deadlines.

I’m the CEO of a digital advertising firm that works with pharmaceutical companies. We build websites, develop mobile apps, manage mobile messaging campaigns, and support other marketing- or sales-related products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saritasa?

We were building a software platform for a client and needed more developers for strategic implementation. We needed a bigger team and deeper technical knowledge than we had in-house.

Saritasa helped us architect, design, and build the platform. We’ve now built multiple projects with them.

One project they’ve worked on for us is our conference management application built for iOS and Android. Our clients in the pharmaceutical industry send lots of people to large conferences; sometimes up to 500 employees attend the same conference. Those clients need to manage their employees during the conference—to know where they are, what hotels they’re staying at, what sessions everyone should attend, etc. Our app enables them to manage their employees while on-site at the conference.

They built the app for both iOS and Android. It has a backend content management system that allows us to update content in real time. The CMS is customized so that our project managers, and even the client, can log in and manage the conference. We can also manage multiple conferences at the same time.

This project has been a massive undertaking. They built the original version in 2012. Last year we rebuilt it from scratch in order to integrate new technologies and features. They’ve probably spent more than 20,000 development hours on it.

My in-house project managers work with their project managers throughout the process. I’m involved with them in the project kickoff stage.

How did you come to work with Saritasa?

I started talking to their account manager six years ago based on a project at the time. They’ve been working with us ever since.

We’ve spent $500,000–$600,000 a year for the last six years.

We’ve been working together since 2012 and it’s going.

We manage probably 150 conferences a year and have a 90% –95% retention rate with our clients. It’s not all because of their work—good project management from our team is obviously important—but it certainly has to do with the quality of the software. Our clients are absolutely satisfied. Everything from the UI through implementation is very high quality.

How did Saritasa perform from a project management standpoint?

We Skype back and forth a lot and email. We also use Jira and Trello. One thing that's great about working with Saritasa is that they have a homegrown project management system with their own CRM. I can call any of their project or account managers at any given time to check in and they can give me an up-to-the-minute update with exactly how many hours they’ve spent on the project.

They're also very fast. Once we start moving, they stick to timelines. They’re really great to work with.

I would say that they get it. I tried a couple of different development firms when I started my business in 2009 but they couldn’t get the specs right and didn’t understand UI. Saritasa has a process. Truthfully, sometimes it can be a little bit laborious at the beginning but it's effective. They ask a lot of questions. They want to know about the business use case and the end user. They want to understand how the user will use it and what features will help them. Then they build it.

I would say trust them. They don't go with any random client or project. They want to get to know you and your development team personally. Trust their process because the end product will turn out very well.

I would give them a 10 out of 5. They’re always on time.
    I've done so with many people.

Web App Development for Cryptocurrency Startup

“They get it right the first time so there’s not a lot of back and forth.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Saritasa is developing a web-based application for a cryptocurrency startup.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Founder, Cryptocurrency Startup

Internal reviews show that development is moving in the right direction. Where other companies go back and forth with edits, Saritasa internalizes project requirements and accurately reflects them in their initial work, increasing efficiency. They communicate and document their work quite well.

I’m one of the founders of a cryptocurrency startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saritasa?

We needed help to develop an application.

Their building a web-based application.

I have two project managers from their side, along with a technical manager and a sales manager.

How did you come to work with Saritasa?

We found them through Google. They seemed to be the right size and understand the project. I also liked what they said.

We’ve been working together since February 2018.

I've shown the work to my other founders and they’ve liked it in terms of direction, scale, and speed.

How did Saritasa perform from a project management standpoint?

Through Jira, I have access to what each person is logging and what they’re working on at any given time. The communication is done through email and web conferences, and they’ve been able to work around my schedule, which is nice. They’re also very responsive via email generally. Currently, they’re in the process of putting together a report regarding the breakdown of work to date.

This is the first time I’ve worked with anyone in this regard, so I don’t have anything to compare them to, but they’re easy to communicate with, and they understand what I’m trying to portray, whether it be on the technical or design side. They get it right the first time so there’s not a lot of back and forth.

There hasn’t been anything so far but the work is still ongoing.

Be as detailed as possible in what you expect. If you’re creating something brand-new, write out exactly what you want it to be. This way, when they’re putting together the scope and going forward with a written document, there will be less back and forth.

They haven’t missed any deadlines so far.
    They’re in conformance with cost estimates. I feel that their cost is fair, but it’s still too early to fully tell.
    I’ve already referred them to a friend for another app.

Silver