Small Business Specialist

Web and graphic design, web development projects. We also provide commercial photography and video production for content creation.

Joilet, IL

Citywide Supply and Service

Sherilaw.com

Google Adwords for a Art Glass Gallery

“Sandra has helped significantly improve the number of clicks and leads we're getting directly from Google.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Sandra provides marketing services, including site auditing, optimization guidance, and social media and Google AdWords management.

Homer Glen, Illinois
Barbara Kutlik
Marketing Manager, Sheri Law Art Glass

Sandra has successfully helped promote the website, which is now receiving a lot more organic traffic than ever before. Extremely proactive and independently driven in her approach, working with her continues to be an enjoyable experience–she's both highly reliable and accessible.

I'm the marketing manager at Sheri Law Art Glass, a glass manufacturer that specializes in stained glass windows, as well as the etching, carving, and fusing of glass.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sandra Rust BDD?

We had recently completed our website design and development with another vendor and, although we were happy with it, we weren't ranking very well on Google. We needed help optimizing the site and promoting it through Google AdWords.

Sandra made edits to our website, tagging the images and making other changes as needed to help improve its optimization. She also manages our Google AdWords campaign and took over our Facebook page, including posts and engagement.

I solely work with Sandra.

How did you come to work with Sandra Rust BDD?

I started working with Sandra based on the recommendation of a friend who was very happy with Sandra's marketing and web design services.

I've probably spent about $2,000 thus far.

We started working with her in 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

Sandra has helped significantly improve the number of clicks and leads we're getting directly from Google. We're now showing up organically, even without Google AdWords.

How did Sandra Rust BDD perform from a project management standpoint?

Sandra is very efficient and independently driven. We usually touch base only when necessary, and she's very accessible; I can even reach her on her personal cell number. She's also given me access to our Google Analytics account, so I'm able to monitor our progress and let her know if I have any questions.

Sandra is very hands on; if she doesn't know the answer to something, she'll investigate different avenues until she finds a solution. She's very knowledgeable in her field overall. I've had a very pleasant experience working with her thus far.