Digital Marketing Done Well

Most advertisers are lucky if they can navigate the complexity of the Google Ad platform well enough to put a reasonably well structured campaign in market. We take paid search performance to the next level by consistently deploying well structured campaigns and layering on advanced strategies to give advertisers a competitive advantage.

Freelancer
Portland, OR
  • PO Box 33495
    Portland, OR 97203

Content & SEO Strategy for Chiropractic Clinic

“Samurai Direct Response has always been reliable and flexible.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Samurai Direct Response developed SEO strategy and optimized the website to boost online search ranking. The collaboration is ongoing.

Montreal, Canada
Natasha Hayden
Owner, Dr Natasha Hayden Chiropractor

Samurai Direct Response’s efforts led to first-page ranking and increased patient bookings. The owner is directly involved in the project and collaborates seamlessly with internal resources.

I own a chiropractic clinic located in Montreal that has several therapists. I am responsible for patient care and managing day-to-day operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Samurai Direct Response?

We hired them to help us rank on the first page of Google.

I wanted an easy-to-follow process and guidance on improving my page's local ranking.

I knew Ben (Owner, Samurai Direct Response) personally. I was confident about his experience and capability.

We were given clear directions for content and strategy, which were handled by the clinic but overseen by Samurai Direct Response. Ben also assisted in web development and implemented an SEO strategy that had my page ranked first in my area, fast.

I worked directly with the owner of Samurai Direct Response.

Within several months, we were able to boost our ranking. Until now, we continue to rank on the first page. As a result, we’ve had an increase in new patient bookings.

Samurai Direct Response has worked efficiently and made the process easy. They had immense patience as I learned how to manage my site effectively.

Samurai Direct Response has always been reliable and flexible. Ben is a pleasure to work with.

I do not currently have any suggestions for improvement.

Overall Score Samurai Direct Response has made the process near effortless and painless while producing fantastic results.
    They have an easy online scheduling system, so I have no headaches with time zones.
    They provide exceptional value.
    They are efficient, effective, and committed to helping to improve my ranking and traffic.
    I have already referred colleagues who could use help with their marketing strategy.

Digital Marketing for Software Development Agency

"They have been willing to educate our team about processes."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Samurai Direct Response developed Google Ads strategy and PPC campaigns, which the team currently manages. They have also consulted on SEO efforts for a landing page to increase traffic.

Boulder, Colorado
President and co-founder, Vitalsphere Digital / Stratosphere Digital

Samurai Direct Response delivered the expected results in regard to online engagement and conversions. Communicating clear expectations, the team effectively manages the collaboration.

Vitalsphere Digital/Stratosphere Digital is a full-stack software design and development agency specializing in HIPAA compliance.

For what projects/services did your company hire Samurai Direct Response?

Google Adwords PPC marketing.

Attract users to our website who are interested in developing software.

Willingness to work with a small company and expertise in PPC marketing.

Setup of Google Adwords, running of campaign on a weekly basis, and recommendations for SEO of landing page.

Worked directly with Ben.

Impressions, clicks, and conversions were as expected.

Quite effective.

They have been willing to educate our team about processes. Their team is able to set clear expectations.

Not that I can think of.