Connecting You With New Customers.

SalesRoads is the nation’s leading B2B appointment setting & lead generation provider for midmarket and enterprise level organizations. Because of our unique turn-key approach to demand generation, we understand the delicate intricacies of implementing highly successful programs for our clients.

Since we are on the front lines of communication, we recognize the importance of making a quality first impression – this is why our United States based telesales executives are some of the most experienced in the industry, with an average of over 14 years of telesales, prospecting and appointment setting experience. This high level of skill provides our clients with the most proficient, distinguished and professional agents in the industry.

2006
Coral Springs, FL
  • SalesRoads
    2825 N University Drive, Suite 250,
    Coral Springs, FL 33065
    1.800.836.4033

Appointment Setting and Inside Sales Program for PPO

“They had an organized database as well as strategic research techniques that helped identify leads.”

Nov. 2016 - Sept. 2017

SalesRoads helped identify potential leads and provided outbound callers who secured appointments within the sales program, generating qualified pipeline opportunities for a healthcare program.

New York, NY
VP of New Business Development, PPO

As a testament to their lead generation and research capabilities, their agents replaced the in-house call team entirely. SalesRoads’ collaborative, goal-oriented approach—in addition to their professionalism—garnered overwhelming praise and cultivated an invaluable partnership.

I’m VP of new business development for a preventive healthcare PPO. We provide comprehensive physical exams for companies, targeting executives and then the total eligible population. In my role, I generate new business and look for potential clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with SalesRoads?

Originally, we had an internal team of outbound call coordinators who would generate introductory calls for the sales representatives. However, we weren’t happy with the quality of the leads we received. We needed resources to help us generate new leads.

They assigned outbound call coordinators who generated interest and scheduled phone appointments for potential leads. In particular, we charged them with contacting larger companies with dispersed, self-insured workforces. They spearheaded the outbound prospecting campaign, drawing on their research and database to identify targets. Once they called and secured the appointment dates, they would pass the contacts to our sales representatives, populating our calendars directly with prospective clients.

In terms of the call script, we collaborated with SalesRoads to train the coordinators to solely establish appointments. They didn’t need to know extensive knowledge about our programs; they only needed to know enough to pique the client’s interest. We approached calls geographically so that coordinators could navigate specific market nuances. This ensured that their team understood the script’s content, delivered the key messages, and then allowed our sales representatives to close the deal.

While I don’t know the total scope of their involvement, I personally worked with 5–6 sales representatives including a project manager who oversaw the call team. I believe that their team focused on the VP-level calls. I worked with other executive sales directors in charge of different regional markets, but I’m not sure if they used SalesRoads to book their appointments.

How did you come to work with SalesRoads?

I had previously worked with them numerous times for other clients and was impressed by their president’s commitment to producing high-quality prospect analysis. Because I didn’t feel our in-house call coordinators could generate the right leads, I convinced my boss to work with them. Although we don’t work with them today because our pipelines and trajectory have changed, we consider our engagement a valuable partnership.

As I’ve mentioned before, I’m unsure of the total cost because I don’t know if they’ve worked with other teams. However, I believe we spent more than $50,000.

Work lasted from November 2016–September 2017.

To determine the quantitative metrics, I’d have to examine the conversion rate for their generated leads. Unfortunately, we haven’t generated any reports so far, so I can’t speak on this front.

However, from a qualitative perspective, we value their responsiveness and willingness to do whatever we needed to accomplish our goals. We also built our sales pipeline based on SalesRoads’ contribution. Even now, I continue to recommend that they return to support our newer sales members, and I’ve even referred my personal acquaintances to work at SalesForce.

How did SalesRoads perform from a project management standpoint?

I worked extensively with their project manager who took care of everything. A responsive collaborator, she asked appropriate questions when necessary and made changes quickly. If we found a new lead or if they had an idea, we knew we could call or email them, and they would deliver results.

We appreciated their robust outbound prospecting campaign. They had an organized database as well as strategic research techniques that helped identify leads. As a result, we replaced our internal call coordinators with their team.

On a more personal note, I remember consulting for a tech company that wanted to increase their business. They had some spreadsheets with prospect names but couldn’t analyze them, so I reached out to SalesRoads’ president to review the data. Although my client ultimately didn’t use the information, it moved me how much time and effort SalesRoads invested in the analysis. I believe that they helped me because we had worked together before, and I really appreciated that.

I have nothing but the best to say about SalesRoads.

As with any outbound calling company, customers should provide clarity on their target audience and demographic profile including geographic location, age range, and title. This helps identify the best contact within prospective clients. Customers should also collaborate with SalesRoads to train their coordinators, ensuring that everyone understands the key messages and the call goals.

There were some ambiguities along the way, but I can’t recall them.
    We wouldn’t have brought them on if they weren’t cost-efficient.

Outbound Lead Generation for Marketing Services

“No other vendor has been able to match what SalesRoads has done for us.”

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

SalesRoads helps generate new prospects via outbound calls and appointment setting. The team also provides up-to-date reports on current campaigns.

Boston, Massachusetts
Andrew Melchiorri
Sales Director, Automata

SalesRoads’ work has proven immensely valuable, contributing to a dramatic increase in sales in the past two years. Their thoroughness, transparency, and efficiency have led to a long-term engagement.

We're a marketing agency that focuses on data analytics and insights, helping our clients attract new customers using custom-set trigger points. I'm the sales director responsible for new client acquisition.

For what projects/services did your company hire SalesRoads?

We're always looking for new opportunities and clients, so we reached out to SalesRoads to help with prospect identification and lead generation via their outbound calling services.

Our main goal was to increase sales, but we also wanted to build out a real pipeline for the first time. Another goal was to increase awareness of our brand in our market.

Initially, we did test runs of three different vendors. SalesRoads was superior in terms of quality of work, customer service, and attention to detail when it came to delivering our message to target prospects.

SalesRoads is an end-to-end partner, which is one of the biggest positives in working with them. They take several steps pre-launch, including educational calls to learn about our business, prospects, goals, etc. From that information, they would build out a custom call script and approach. They report on results on a regular basis as programs are run, making sure we are satisfied with results at the completion of each campaign that we've worked on together.

Their president, David, is accessible, along with several program managers that I have worked with. There are at least 5–10 different individuals who have helped out on our programs over the last two years, but David is available as well to help with whatever is necessary.

This is the only company we have worked with that we have been able to prove ROI from our engagement. Overall, sales have increased in triple digits since the start of our collaboration. SalesRoads remains a consistent partner that we task with our outbound appointment setting.

I have gotten to know my program manager personally over the time we have spent working together, so the workflow back and forth is seamless. From the start, SalesRoads has done a good job of making sure pertinent details are shared openly. Our communication has been strong.

I‘ve always been impressed with their attention to detail, from the discovery phase to actual program execution and results reporting.

No other vendor has been able to match what SalesRoads has done for us in terms of outbound lead generation and appointment setting.

Appointment Setting for Small Financial Services Firm

"This service is very important and they can do it well."

2015 - Ongoing

Tampa, Florida
Manager, Small Financial Services Company

Why does your firm need outbound services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

This is a necessary process for us and important to all members of our company.

How many outbound calls did your company handle every day?

It is about 700.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

We have many objectives, their experience is the most important factor.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They provide more opportunities for our team.

Could you describe the service provider's pricing structure and how they billed you?

They provide a very good billing structure.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

I don't know.

How would you assess the service provider's abilities to conduct outbound sales calls, generate new business, and handle customer issues?

This service is very important and they can do it well.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

It saves maybe $500 per month.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

They work well.

What are the service provider's strengths?

They are excellent overall.

What areas can the service provider improve?

Yes, they can improve.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We have worked with them for five years.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

This is confidential.