Your success is our passion

Sagefrog Marketing Group is a top ranked B2B marketing agency with specialties in healthcare, technology, industrial and business services. With offices in Doylestown, Princeton, Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley, Sagefrog is dedicated to accelerating client success through brand building and integrated marketing services. Sagefrog’s service offerings include branding, digital and content marketing, public relations, social media and traditional tactics.

Its proven process JumpStart integrates the strategy, tools and programs needed to unlock the potential of B2B companies. A modern marketing agency, Sagefrog is recognized for its responsiveness and fast turnaround times, strong industry and business acumen and an integrated marketing program that drives strong and consistent brand awareness, qualified leads and return on marketing investment for clients. For B2B marketing services, visit Sagefrog.com today.

2002
    Princeton, NJ 08540
  • 325 Chestnut Street, Suite 800
    Philadelphia, PA 19106

Digital Marketing for Pharmaceutical Service Provider

"They are very flexible and easy to work with."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Sagefrog Marketing conducts digital content development and PR activities to increase web-based traffic and thought leadership. Other initiatives include SMM, print materials, and email campaigns.

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Adam Butler
Sr. VP, Strategic Development and Corporate Marketing, Bracket

Thanks to Sagefrog Marketing’s targeted promotion strategies, a recent Alzheimer’s disease campaign generated 3,000 direct leads. The team’s transparent documentation, excellent references, and hands-on approach foster a sense of trust.

Bracket Global is a technology and service provider that supports pharmaceutical companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sagefrog?

We wanted to establish a more formal PR and marketing plan focused on our clients in the pharmaceutical industry. Another agency had helped us with marketing but, in the interim, we were managing it ourselves.

Sagefrog provides digital marketing, product marketing, and content development, and they handled extensive public relations activities for us. We do email marketing and a lot of print for trade shows. We’re not a web-driven company, but we wanted to increase thought leadership for our products and service partners in this area.

How did you come to work with Sagefrog?

They were referred to us, and we went through a formal RFP process. Sagefrog had the best responses and were close to the best price that we received. I was impressed by their size and evaluation of the healthcare and life sciences market. Also, their references were excellent.

How much have you invested with Sagefrog?

I feel like we get a lot more for our money from them than we would’ve from someone else.

We started working with them in March 2016, and the work is ongoing.

We did a large campaign last fall about our thought leadership in Alzheimer’s disease, which is an important service area for us. That included a lot of email marketing, social media, and print content. We generated 3,000 direct qualified leads through that campaign, which exceeded our performance on prior campaigns by 10-times.

How did Sagefrog perform from a project management standpoint?

They were highly responsive. The account management team is proactive and hands-on. They share detailed plans with me, and I generally just have to say yes or no. They’ve been extremely flexible. We have only 2 people in our marketing department, and they’ve been helpful in accommodating us.

What did you find most impressive about Sagefrog?

They are very flexible and easy to work with. I don’t have to go through many layers. They’re really transparent about billing and make sure all the work is finished on time.

Are there any areas Sagefrog could improve?

We’re involved in technical and scientific thought leadership. Sometimes, their copy can’t keep up with what we’re doing. That’s a problem with every outside agency, to be honest. But, they do everything they can to give us what we need and let us complete the work.

I've referred them already.

Branding for Life Science Distribution Company

"They were involved and gave us all the confidence that they could deliver to what our needs were."

Aug. 2015 - May 2016

Sagefrog Marketing offered consultation and design around a complete rebranding effort. Their services included defining the mission and optimizing the logo and color scheme to reflect the company’s values.

Hainesport, New Jersey
Chris Hammerquist
Director of Business Development, Neta Scientific

Sales have increased since Sagefrog got involved. The team volunteered their time to jump in on meetings so they understand the business more intimately. They weren’t afraid to speak with the leadership; they behaved in a way that earned them trust. They delivered regularly and stuck to the agenda.

Neta Scientific is a chromatography and life science distribution company. I’m the director of sales and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sagefrog Marketing?

We were looking to change our brand identity and recreate our brand image in the market. We also wanted to define our corporate capabilities including our vision and mission. We were seeking an organization that could help us achieve that goal.

We had a statement of work that was in scope. Sagefrog did a great job of working with our executive team and myself to find out what our mission should look like. They helped us shape our branding initiative to a PowerPoint presentation and also through our corporate brochures that we use to support our customer base. We took the existing logo and Sagefrog helped us bring it to life. The legacy logo was something we wanted to keep true to. We wanted to make it more of a modern feel. They helped us redesign the logo, the colors, and the overall brand imagery that we needed. We are a woman- and minority-owned company so we wanted that reflected throughout the imagery that we incorporate into all of our content.

How did you come to work with Sagefrog Marketing?

I did the search myself. We interviewed multiple firms. Through the interview process, Sagefrog was the most transparent and easily engaged. We went to site visits to their location and got to meet their entire team and staff. They were also willing to come and meet our team and leadership. We all agreed that they were the most qualified as well as the most easily engaged. They were responsive, supportive, and encouraging. We felt they were the best fit for us. We attend lots of different trade shows and our search was multi-faceted. Some of the firms we looked at were from different trade groups that we support and participate in and also through Google.

How much have you invested with Sagefrog Marketing?

We contracted for a set amount of hours per month. We had a set fee that we wanted them to do for the statement of work. Then we committed to leveraging them for other areas of our business for a set amount of hours per month. The amount was well within our budget.

We started working with them in August 2015, and the rebrand was complete by the summer of 2016. Most of the time lapse was because of our own internal delays.

The feedback internally and from our customer base has been that the project was very well received. We have gone to market to promote our brand and started advertising in different magazines that we support. We weren’t advertising before. Our sales have increased since going through this process but I don’t know if I can tie it directly to Sagefrog. I would say it certainly helped.

How did Sagefrog Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management team is excellent. We have a weekly call. They have a timeline and agenda every week for us. We still work with them every week. They’re very helpful. We’ve had several of our own meetings that we have as a team that they’ve asked to participate in and we’ve invited them to that they supported outside of the scope of the project. That helps them understand who we are and what we do. Overall, they’re doing a great job for us. They’re very responsive and organized. Whoever is part of the project, whether a copy person, SEO, etc., they make sure they’re present for the phone meetings.

What did you find most impressive about Sagefrog Marketing?

Being in sales my entire career, I was impressed with being able to engage the leadership and actual principal of the organization. They were involved and gave us all the confidence that they could deliver to what our needs were. If there were issues along the way, they let us know they would be accessible. They were available anytime we had questions. Even to this day, if I need to get ahold of them, they’re responsive.

Are there any areas Sagefrog Marketing could improve?

No. They do a fantastic job. Any concerns we had were addressed immediately. We’ve been very happy with the relationship.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Health Software Firm

"Whatever I can’t do, they have a specialist on their end that is able to jump in and hit the ground running."

June 2015 - Ongoing

Originally hired to rebuild a WordPress site, SageFrog now provides a variety of services, including targeted email campaigns, graphic design, inbound marketing, social media, blog content, and PR.

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Megan Ptaszenski
Marketing Manager, Core Solutions Inc.

Sagefrog has delivered remarkable increases in key site metrics, such as a 950% increase in email open rates and a 400% increase in click-through rates. The site’s design is very strong. They are always available, often responding within an hour. The team manages projects smoothly.

Core Solutions is an electronic health records vendor in the behavioral health, substance abuse, and mental health fields. We focus on all those three key markets and anything that falls under those umbrellas. I am a marketing manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sagefrog Marketing?

The biggest challenge that we were facing was that the market expanding a lot. Over the last few years, there have been a lot of changes, and it was an opportunity for our company to set ourselves apart from our competition in the field. We realized that we needed to focus on targeting our market and expanding our reach within behavioral health. We had just undergone a new branding so we needed a brand-new website to match the focus that we had created.

In the beginning, they did a brand-new website for us. From there, we took a look at our target market and the data that we had in our system. We took a look at our contacts and leads and we thought the best way to approach this market expansion was to develop buyer personas for our entire database. Sagefrog helped us do that entire process. They helped us decide what those personas should look like. We separated our market into three different categories and started a comprehensive, integrated content and email marketing campaign that we did through HubSpot.

They helped us through that whole process of transferring our contacts over and creating those categories of professionals that we wanted to reach out to. We started to build out a content calendar and decided what the content should look like for all three of those specialties within our contacts.

We built on our relationship from there. They help us work on doing graphic design that we put on our website or in our emails and our content marketing. We do lead nurturing campaigns now. We work on inbound marketing, marketing automation, and SEO. They help us a little bit with public relations and social media as well.

Sagefrog has been able to help us out with a little bit everything. I’m the only in-house marketing person at Core Solutions so I would not be able to do my job if it wasn’t for Sagefrog. I consider them an extension of my team, and I feel like I’m an extension of their team as well. We have a really great relationship, and we work really well together.

We also started a blog and Sagefrog was able to integrate that into our website. We use HubSpot for that. We’ve been able to grow our database with contacts of people that are signing up for those alert emails. Every time we publish a blog, we have an alert that goes out the day before to the people that are on our subscription list and then we usually have a lead nurturing campaign that is set up on our backend that’ll go to those three categories of people. The message is tailored to fit their needs but focuses on the content that we publish on the website. Everything is really streamlined and pretty well automated at this point. It’s been an easy process to kind of get that up and running and I feel like we have a really good cadence of content going out now. Sagefrog has been really helpful with that.

Who is your target market?

We have an interesting market. We target a little bit of everyone throughout the field whether it be IT professionals, the people that are actually integrating the software and working on the system architecture on the agency side of things. We also target clinicians and any other healthcare professionals that are related to the product. These are the people that are focused on the patient’s needs and those are the people that are actually interacting with our software on a daily basis. We also target upper management including C-suite level people that are the ones that are ultimately making the decision to purchase the product. They are the ones that tell their staff what product they’re going to spend their money on.

How many resources have been assigned to your project?

The thing that I liked the most about Sagefrog is you work with a team lead. It’s their account executive, and they have a right-hand man that is cc’d on all of the emails that you interact with them. Everything goes through them, but you know that you have a team of people behind them that work behind the scenes to get everything done. So, you’re not just getting that one on one interaction with that team lead; you’re getting the people on the back end that are working on your SEO and the people that are actually developing the website. You have the graphic designer, you have content writers, and people that can touch every single part of your business. They have an entire team of experts. Whatever I can’t do, they have a specialist on their end that is able to jump in and hit the ground running and help us develop something great.

What technologies did they use?

The site is built on WordPress. They were able to build some customized features through there. I have the ability to go in and edit pages as necessary too. I really like the template they use. It’s nice and clean and it’s easy to swap things around.

How did you come to work with Sagefrog Marketing?

They were hired before I joined the company. I believe they were officially on board a month before I was. Because of that, we were able to learn from each other and grow from there. We’ve been able to accomplish so much over the past two years.

How much have you invested with Sagefrog Marketing?

We have them on retainer and use them for a number of things every month. I worked on the agency side of things before I came into Core and started working with one client, and Sagefrog is definitely well aligned with everything that’s out there in the field. We actually get a really good deal with them.

We started working with them in June 2015, and the website was launched in August 2015. We started lead nurturing campaigns right away. What we were able to accomplish in two months was incredible. We continue to work with them.

Within the first five or six months, we saw an increase in our website traffic by 164%. The landing pages that we created have an 18% conversion rate. Our open rates for our emails has increased by 950%. Our click-through rate was a 400% increase. We increased our contacts in our database by 730% and qualified leads were up 600%. We were able to really clean up our contact database and increase our leads that were coming in through the website.

I have to directly report to my CEO and our board of directors and I remember Sagefrog coming along with me. I think I was only on the job a few weeks before we had to present to our board of directors, and they were extremely impressed and continue to be impressed. I believe that a few of them have other ventures of their own. It’s not their full-time job to be on our board of directors; they work for other companies. I believe that a few of them have actually enlisted in Sagefrog to help them with their businesses as well.

Before Sagefrog came on board, we didn’t do any sort of integrated marketing campaign, to be completely honest. I’m not 100% sure of everything that went on behind the scenes before I started there, but taking a look at some of the things we’d done in the past, everything is just so much more sophisticated now. It’s very clean, it’s very streamlined. It’s eye-catching. I think that Sagefrog is great to work with and I love working with them.

How did Sagefrog Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

What I like most about them is they are always available. Within working hours, if you send an email, you will hear back from them within an hour, if not less than that. They’re very on top of things. Even if it’s after hours, I can confidently depend on them 24/7 if I have any issues at all.

Are there any areas Sagefrog Marketing could improve?

I can’t think of anything. I know how the backend of an agency works because I came from that. It’s chaotic. Working with Sagefrog, I don’t see the chaos. They have their structure down pat. They are able to perform for their customers. They do phenomenal work. The results speak for themselves.

Half the time they get it to me before they even said they were going to get it to me.
    We already have recommended them.