Online Business Development & Success!

Sachs Marketing Group is a local SEO company with offices in Westlake Village, California. All of our work is done in-house; we do NOT outsource our services to any other countries. We have NO contracts, are completely transparent, enjoy near 100% client retention and have never had a complaint or credit card dispute.  We offer complete search engine optimization services focused on getting your website found in search engines.

Our SEO pricing is scalable & allows new clients to start at a comfortable level & scale-up as they grow.  We also offer social media development, conversion optimization, reputation management and web design.

We are a team of SEO professionals, web strategists, content writers, graphics designers, web developers, programmers & coders.

We give our clients access to an online workflow account created specifically for them. This allows our clients to essentially look “over our shoulders” and monitor our daily activities, progress and reports.

Services at a glance

• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Social Media Development
  • Video & Marketing

Westlake Village, CA
  • 31416 Agoura Rd., Suite 225
    Westlake Village, CA 91361

We are fortunate enough to have been given the opportunity to be of service to 100's of clients.  Here is a short-list of some of our noteable clients:

• Viper Auto Security
  • Diamond Resorts
  • American Pavilion
  • San Fernando Valley Bar Association

Social Media Marketing for Aviation University

"They're helping our business grow and helping us stay relevant in the digital world."

Sachs Marketing provides ongoing social media marketing services for an aviation school. They create and post content for popular platforms, analyze results, and oversee website edits.

Bakersfield, California
Matthew Johnston
President, California Aeronautical University

Sachs Marketing’s efforts have succeeded in fostering growth and visibility for the university. The team is personable and knowledgeable, making them an ideal partner. The relationship prospers because of thoughtful strategies and a genuine concern for customer success.

I am the president of California Aeronautical University. We are a degree-granting university for professional pilots.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sachs Marketing?

We hired Sachs Marketing because we wanted to increase our engagement on social media. We wanted to have continuity in our messaging that appealed to students pursuing an aviation profession.

We started conservatively by allowing them to manage our social media platforms. We were fond of their professionalism and teamwork, so we slowly moved a lot of our budget from our traditional mediums of advertising to our social platforms—including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Their staff creates and posts the content when they see fit. Their team examines the data and advises us on the strategies for different sites. In coordination with their social media work, they’ve also made our website more search-friendly, which has involved the occasional overhaul of individual pages. Throughout our relationship, they’ve been able to put into simple terms what they need from us so that they can make us more visible and engaging online.

We have a few points of contact depending on where our focus is. Eric, the owner, is included in that group, and it’s always nice to know that the owner is involved with our account.

How did you come to work with Sachs Marketing?

Our in-house social media content staffer led our search to find external support. We interviewed several options, but Sachs Marketing’s presentation won us over. We felt more of a genuine connection with them.

We've spent between $50,000–$200,000.

Our engagement began in January 2018 and remains ongoing.

They're helping our business grow and helping us stay relevant in the digital world. We envision a long-term partnership based on this success.

How did Sachs Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They deliver on what they promise. They help us define the scope to make sure we're strategizing properly.

We've worked with similar firms before, but this is the first time we’ve had a really trusting relationship. They're not trying to take advantage of a budget. They're true, genuine partners. I don't feel like we're a client that simply generates revenue for them. We're treated more like family.

No, I think we have a really good relationship.

Some practices might be hard to let go of, but you have to trust Sachs Marketing to look out for you.

SEO for Law Firm

“Their detailed, transparent approach to documentation is highly appreciated.”

July 2017–Ongoing

Sachs Marketing Group manages an ongoing SEO campaign for a law firm’s website. They are making crucial changes the platform and are optimizing with 100 keywords.

Troy Werner
Owner, Werner Law Group

The support has contributed to an improved organic search result ranking and an increase in site traffic. As a team, Sachs Marketing Group has been straightforward and open throughout the process. Their open attitude and deep expertise compliment their strong project management skills.

I’m a managing attorney at Werner Law Firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sachs Marketing Group?

We hired Sachs Marketing Group to improve our organic ranking in search results. After not being pleased with the work from previous agencies, we wanted a team that could make our various practices and locations succeed online.

I provided Sachs Marketing Group with a list of 100 keywords and geographical locations for them to focus on. They worked to get our business on the first page of search results for each combination of terms. Along with this list, they created their own phrases to use in their process. Their team also made a few structural changes to our website to optimize the platform.

We’ve recently hired them to redesign our website and update a few existing features.

I mainly work with three people from their team. Eric (CEO, Sachs Marketing Group) and Samantha (SEO Manager, Sachs Marketing Group) are my main contacts, depending on what area of the project we’re working on. Abigail (Project/Operations Manager, Sachs Marketing Group) handles most of the technical work on the website.

How did you come to work with Sachs Marketing Group?

We searched for vendor reviews online. After speaking to Sachs Marketing Group, I knew they would be a better fit than our previous vendor because they show consistent results from their work. We liked their approach.

We’ve spent $4,500 per month on the SEO services and a flat fee of $5,000 for the website redesign.

We’ve been working together since July 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

Their team has successfully accomplished the goals we set for them. Our ranking has significantly improved in Google search results. Additionally, we’ve seen a growth in traffic and lead generation because of our organic ranking.

How did Sach Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been highly responsive and skilled throughout the project. To foster openness, they give us access to Google spreadsheet that explicitly shows the progress they’ve made for any given month. Whenever we want an update on what our fee is going toward, it’s clearly written down.

Their detailed, transparent approach to documentation is highly appreciated. They’ve gone above and beyond for us.

There’s nothing they could do better; they’ve done a great job for us.

Entering the project knowing what you want will be helpful.

Web Development & SEO for Adult Webcam Site

"They have a capable, resourceful team—every issue is handled effectively and quickly."

Sept. 2016–June 2018

Sachs Marketing Group designed, developed, and launched a new website as a part of revamping a business’ online presence. They also provided SEO support by creating several social media accounts.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Martin McNamee
Owner, M3JP Ventures

The improved website and online efforts contributed to a rise in customers and overall traffic for the company. The Sachs Marketing team was well-equipped and responsive. Their attentiveness and expertise made the engagement run smoothly.

I’m one of the owners of M3JP Ventures, an adult webcam company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sachs Marketing Team?

We were pursuing a white label partnership with a prominent adult cam company in California, so we wanted to revamp our digital presence to appear more attractive as a partner. Sachs Marketing helped us achieve our goals by building a website and implementing digital marketing efforts.

To begin, Sachs Marketing Group designed and built our website from scratch. They developed the API and handled all backend development.

Once the site was finished, the team began providing SEO support. They established our presence on various social media accounts. The channels included Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

Our main point of contact was Eric (CEO, Sachs Marketing Group). He handled the social media campaigns and had two assistants we communicated with. Depending on the portion of the project, we had different programmers we were in contact with. There was a combination of teammates at any given point.

How did you come to work with Sachs Marketing Group?

Because I was pursuing this relationship with the California-based company, I searched online for top SEO companies local to them. I discovered Sachs Marketing Group and found out they were located in the same building as our potential partner. After we chose them, their shared connection ended up fostering our relationship with the bigger company.

We spent between $50,000 and $100,000 during the engagement.

The project ran from September 2016–June 2018.

Sachs Marketing Group successfully completed the development of the site and launched it. They provided enough resources so we could effectively incorporate products from the California-based company and strengthen that relationship.

Additionally, we saw an improvement in the number of customers and conversions on the site. The users were pleased with the new platform.

How did Sachs Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Having a singular point of contact was helpful—I knew I could reach out to Eric for support. They have the right staff on hand to manage any issues that arise.

They have a capable, resourceful team—every issue is handled effectively and quickly. Compared to other companies I’ve worked with, Sachs Marketing Group has the right staff for the tasks at hand. They’re also highly organized which streamlines the entire process.

There’s nothing I’d suggest they do differently because I’m very satisfied with the work they did.

If someone needs a team like Sachs Marketing Group, I’d absolutely recommend their services.

SEO and Website Redesign for a Garage Door Repair Company

"They know what they're doing, they're good at their craft, and they're good at dealing with customers."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Sachs Marketing Group helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality and design, as well as managing SEO services such as Google Ads.

Simi Valley, California
Brent Riskey
Owner, Your Garage Door Guys

The improved site has been lauded internally and externally, while inbound leads have increased. Sachs Marketing Group's consistent communication, responsiveness, and understanding of marketing technologies justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner of Your Garage Door Guys. We're a garage door service repair and installation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sachs Marketing Group?

We needed a more comprehensive marketing plan. We’re trying to grow a company and things were too scattered. I was wearing too many hats and marketing isn’t my strong suit. I needed a partner that could take over all the marketing and the website.

Sachs Marketing Group redid our website from the ground up so it's a brand new site. They put together a comprehensive marketing package, and took over our SEO and Google Ads. They develop content for our blog, as well as information on our site about services and products we offer. They also gave me some options to expand our social media presence, which is something we'll look into doing with them this year.

We work with 4–5 specialists. There’s one project manager for the website, one for SEO, and once for our Google Ads account. I also deal with Eric (founder & CEO, Sachs Marketing Group) directly.

How did you come to work with Sachs Marketing Group?

I found them through an online search. I was looking for a company that stood out as the best in the business. I did a search for a local firm and was impressed by their accolades and achievements. I like that it’s open ended and there's no contract that I have to sign. It shows that they’re going to work hard to retain me as a customer.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000.

We started working together in April 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen a big boost since working with them. We’re able to track all of our incoming calls. We also track the lead source for every new client or appointment that we set up. The phones are ringing and there's been significantly more online inquiries. I get compliments all the time on our new website.

How did Sachs Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I've been impressed with the way Sachs Marketing Group works. Everyone is helpful and has a good attitude. They work well as a team and everyone gets along. Our main form of communication is email. Regardless of how tiny my request might be, it gets treated with urgency. They send a monthly report on all their projects. There’s also a Google Drive account that I can log into and see what they've been doing on a day-to-day basis.

Their transparency really stands out. I've worked with other ad agencies and marketing companies where I never knew what they were doing. With Sachs Marketing Group, I feel clued in down to the smallest details. That's a value add for us. I can essentially look over their shoulder and see exactly what they're doing, whether it’s developing content or expanding our web presence.

I have nothing negative to say. I honestly haven't been frustrated by anything. Even when I was dealing with Eric directly and he was frequently out of town, his assistant would get back to me right away to see if there was something they could do to help me. I’ve been thoroughly impressed all the way around.

They know what they're doing, they're good at their craft, and they're good at dealing with customers. Don't hesitate to start working with them right away. Meet with them to get the vibe of their company and what they're all about. It seems like a fun place to work and, in my experience, it translates to a better result.

They’re definitely expensive but they provide excellent value.

Web Design and SEO for a Portable Building Rental Company

"I’ve always insisted on White Hat SEO and that’s where they excel."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Sachs Marketing Group provides White Hat SEO for a website they redesigned. Additional services include social media marketing and call tracking.

Danville, Illinois
Tom Wodetzki
President and CEO, American Pavilion

The site has increased engagement levels and continues to achieve robust ROI. Sachs Marketing Group is a collaborative and organized partner. Notable strengths include strong communication skills, ethical business practices, and consistent performance.

I’m the president and CEO of American Pavilion, a ClearSpan tent rental company. We supply portable buildings for sporting events, construction, and product displays.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sachs Marketing Group?

We are based in Illinois, but have a national reach. Our team hired Sachs Marketing Group to improve our website and search rankings. We wanted to get more business.

Initially, they redesigned our website to generate new engagement with potential clients. The team now provides White Hat SEO and social media marketing for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Sachs Marketing Group handles all replies on these platforms. They only contact us for highly specific inquiries. Ongoing services include call tracking. When potential clients call our office, we can tell if they’ve been on the website.

I interact directly with Eric (Founder & CEO, Sachs Marketing Group) and work with the two resources assigned to my account.

How did you come to work with Sachs Marketing Group?

I had worked with three other SEO companies and wasn’t happy with their level of service. Eventually, I partnered with a PPC vendor that recommended Sachs Marketing Group for SEO. When I talked to Eric, his expertise impressed me.

We’ve spent about $200,000.

We started working together in April 2015 and the partnership is ongoing.

ROI and engagement levels are our primary metrics. We use a spreadsheet to track website visitors and call data. Our team then uses that information to measure how much business the site drives.

How did Sachs Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done a tremendous job. I flew to California just to meet Eric and get a better feel for his company, which I rarely do with vendors. The teams communicate via email and phone calls. Eric and I talk directly about the engagement’s development component. We use Google Docs to organize the entire project.

Our ROI has been much higher with Sachs Marketing Group than any other vendor. I’ve always insisted on White Hat SEO and that’s where they excel.

In four years, I’ve never had an issue with the team. There’s nothing that I wish they’d do differently. If they keep up the good work, I’ll be happy.

Understand the different SEO procedures, but don’t worry about Sachs Marketing Group not following White Hat SEO. Clients should also learn how to measure progress and track their ROI.

Overall Score The partnership has been excellent.
    Absolutely, I would recommend them.

SEO and Web Design for Roofing Company

"They have a personalized approach and are invested in our company’s success."

Apr. 2011–Ongoing

Sachs Marketing Group redesigned a mobile-friendly website from scratch. They also provide ongoing full digital marketing support and manage SEO efforts to increase online presence.

Marshall, Virginia
Stephanie Lewis
Operations Manager, Piedmont Roofing, Inc.

The improved website and creative SEO campaigns have contributed to substantial growth in search result placement and overall visibility for the business. The team at Sachs Marketing Group has coupled their industry expertise with open communication to be a critical, enthusiastic partner.

I’m the operations manager at Piedmont Roofing, Inc., a residential standing seam metal roofing business. We’re one of the only companies to offer the original historic application of this material.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sachs Marketing Group?

Our website was antiquated and wasn’t generating leads or income. We hired Sachs Marketing Group to improve our company’s online presence efforts.

To begin the project, we supplied Sachs Marketing Group with our photos, projects, and outline for the site. From there, they designed the platform and developed it from scratch. The site is mobile friendly and administrated by their team.

Additionally, they handle our entire digital marketing approach.  This includes providing SEO services and supporting our social media efforts. Their team manages our blogs and ensures the content is accurate and relevant for our business.

They provide a consistent team of 2–3 people to focus on the project. Eric (CEO, Sachs Marketing Group) communicates with me directly and there are others working with him.

How did you come to work with Sachs Marketing Group?

I followed a recommendation from a connection who worked with Sachs Marketing Group for a complex business venture. I got in contact with Eric and he was enthusiastic and empathetic about our project. We liked that their team took the time to understand our issues and what we were looking for. Additionally, I’m not an expert in computer technology and they made me feel informed and confident in their approach. Choosing them for the project was an easy decision.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$200,000 on the project.

We began the project in April 2011 and the work is ongoing.

Since beginning the project with Sachs Marketing Group, our online presence has greatly improved. Our search result placement is more prominent than before, even for simple searches. We’ve also been able to reduce our expenses in other advertising areas because of the success of these efforts.

Their team has been marvelous to work with and their support has had a positive impact on us. We see real-time results because of their expertise.

How did Sachs Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicate through email. Sach’s Marketing Group sends us monthly reports on results and plans, and offer to provide weekly versions if needed.

The responsiveness of Eric’s team is excellent—they’re available to help us on weekends or after hours. Their patience and support are helpful when issues and concerns arise. I can ask them for clarification on any aspect of their approach and they’ll provide it.

They have a personalized approach and are invested in our company’s success. They continually go above and beyond what we ask for and we’ve forged long-term business relationships with them. We can tell they care about our business and we work together as a united team.

There’s nothing they could improve on.

The more you invest in the relationship, the more they’ll provide you with. Trusting and sharing information with their team is how you’ll get the most robust experience.

SEO for a Family Law Practice

“They're very ethical and attentive to our needs. … I'd highly recommend them.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Sachs Marketing Group develops/implements SEO strategy and helps with reputation management. They do on-page optimization, make structural changes to the website, and create geo-targeted pages.

Anita Youabian
Owner, National Family Solutions

The number of leads have increased and the in-house team is impressed with the customer service. Going beyond the scope of the contract, Sachs Marketing Group met all needs, while their commitment and ability to achieve long-term results made them a reliable partner.

I'm the owner of National Family Solutions. We're a family law business that offers affordable services to clients. Our clients represent themselves, but we have in-house case managers who walk them through the process.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sachs Marketing Group?

We wanted to increase the number of leads and bring the cost per lead down. We were not entirely satisfied with the SEO companies we worked with in the past, so we were looking for a new vendor.

They're fully in charge of our SEO strategy, so they do link-building, on-page SEO, and create geo-targeted pages for us. They also add content and keywords to our home page and other pages. In addition, they’ve created our accounts on Manta and Yelp and help us with reputation management.

We have two main points of contact, one of whom is responsible for writing the content and another one manages the SEO strategy.

How did you come to work with Sachs Marketing Group?

We were referred to them by another company I'd been working with.

We pay them about $1,500 a month.

We started working with them in February 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

The number of leads has definitely gone up. Our presence on Manta and Yelp also contributed to the increase in traffic. SEO can be tricky because Google often changes their algorithm. Sachs Marketing Group set everything up properly, so we haven't had any issues.

How did Sachs Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They're flexible and make changes to the process if we ask them. Also, they're very responsive and get back to us within less than 24 hours.

They're very ethical and attentive to our needs. They went beyond the scope of the contract and even helped us with our blog without charging us for that.

I can't think of anything.

I'd highly recommend them. You won't see the results immediately, but you'll definitely see long-term results. They do it properly. Their owner is incredible, and so is his team.

SEO for Marketing Services Company

“The team is hyper-responsive, clear, and detailed.”

Jan. 2013 - Jan. 2018

Sachs Marketing Group is a long-term digital marketing partner. They continue to provide a range of services that include media relationship management and off-page outreach, link building support, and more.

Tony Newton
Founder & CEO, 2Hat Media

Within six months, Sachs Marketing Group generated valuable results. They’ve since completed over 30 projects, following an organized and clear workflow. The team has great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Their customer-first attitude is the foundation of the partnership.

I’m the founder and CEO of 2Hat Media and Linktub.com. We offer off-page marketing services to dozens of PR, SEO, social media marketing, and object-relational mapping agencies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sachs Marketing Group?

We needed assistance with managing media relations, link building, and supporting off-page media outreach.

We wanted to improve our search rankings. Specifically, we wanted to build more authority with Google’s E-A-T algorithm and medic update.

We chose to work with their team because we liked Eric (CEO, Sachs Marketing Group). He was transparent and customer-focused, which set the tone for a healthy long-term business relationship. At this point, we’ve been partners for nearly five years. We continue to work with them because they’ve developed a deep understanding of our company value and how it fits into our evolving market.

We’ve done over 30 projects together. Our latest work includes both quick projects and long-term initiatives. They delivered branded media pitches to a group of established contacts from over 50 of the largest national publications.

I work with Eric, a director of search, and an account manager from Sachs Marketing Group.

Their work proved its long-term value within just six months. The team is hyper-responsive, clear, and detailed. They read and respond to every email. It sounds simple, but in the media and PR industry, email communication is the foundation of successful campaigns. Their inquiry responses are detailed and thoughtful, which helps our business and our reputation.

How did the Sachs Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team composition is clearly organized—everyone knows their role. Each team member provides their own unique insight to improve the final product. Lower-level resources work collaboratively with senior staff to help them make quick and thoughtful decisions. We can trust them to meet deadlines, even the aggressive ones. They respond to calls and emails during off-hours and on weekends.

What impresses you about the Sachs Marketing Group?

I really appreciate their transparency and customer-first attitude. They deliver results and take the time to explain their processes. We’re always aware of their progress, goals, and any upcoming objectives.

No, they should just keep doing what they’re doing.

Overall Score They’re very transparent, which is rare in this industry.
    They can’t be everywhere at once, bit they get tasks done.
    They strive to deliver good value for what they charge.
    They quality of their work is very solid.
    They’re one of the few agencies we’ve worked with that we’ve decided to refer.

Digital Marketing and Branding for Rehabilitation Center

"You won't find a more responsive, transparent, and professional organization."

Oct. 2010 - Ongoing

Sachs Marketing Group manages all aspects of branding, messaging, and digital marketing. They began with web design and social media, but now handle reputation management and email marketing.

Westlake Village, California
Stuart Birnbaum
Founder and CEO, Lakehouse Recovery

The campaign has increased organic search visibility, brought in leads, and improved social media reputation. Sachs Marketing Group always amazes with their prompt responses, deep familiarity with the recovery industry, and exhaustive knowledge of search engine marketing practices.

I am the founder and CEO of a drug and alcohol treatment, intensive outpatient, and sober living network.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sachs Marketing Group?

We hired Sachs Marketing Group about eight years ago. The scope of their engagement has grown, but we initially tasked them with building our website, growing our social media audience, and improving our organic search results. Since that time, Sachs Marketing Group has taken over our email marketing, reputation management, and overall branding.

We wanted to improve our organic rankings in search engines, specifically Google, and grow our brand and culture through social media. Ultimately, we wanted more leads and patients.

A mutual friend introduced us. The drug treatment and recovery space is small, and their owner is deeply entrenched in it.

I've given Sachs Marketing Group full creative control over our digital assets, branding, and overall messaging. I've visited Sachs Marketing Group on a few occasions and we've become close. They have grown over the years, yet they continue to work on my campaign as if it were new.

We have a member of their SEO team, a member of their social media team, a project manager, a creative coordinator, a web developer and a reporting person. The CEO also continues to be involved despite his status and duties.

I've worked with other digital marketing vendors that fell short of my expectations. However, Sachs Marketing Group utilizes numerous digital assets in the recovery space. Our verticle is difficult to market successfully, but they've cracked the code.

When we started, however, everything was dismal. We didn't show up on Google after searching for relevant search terms, even if they included our city. I attribute our growth to Sachs Marketing Group. We now enjoy an impressive level of organic search visibility and a respectful social media presence. Plus, we get phone calls!

How did the Sachs Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

You won't find a more responsive, transparent, and professional organization. They respond to emails in minutes, never refuse meetings, and answer calls with real people, not machines. They show their work on an internal system that tells me exactly what they do.

Everything is done in-house by people that I know and love. As they grew and acquired more clients, I worried that my campaign would become less important. That never happened, for which I'm grateful.

What impresses you about the Sachs Marketing Group?

In addition to the results, what most impresses me is that they have their fingers on the pulse of the confusing world of search engine marketing. As Google evolves and creates algorithms, Sachs Marketing Group keeps up with best practices. They make the necessary adjustments to keep us above the curve and at the top of search results. That's why I've been with them for eight years!

Because we've worked together for so many years, some things have warranted improvement. They're always willing to make adjustments to keep me happy.

At one time, they completely relied on their daily workflow document to communicate, forcing me to log in and look on my own. Several years ago, they proactively improved that process. Now, they send a detailed monthly report about their activity and its results. The report is easier for me to follow and understand. They also track all phone calls and form-fills, then send me the results each month.

Overall Score Hands down, they're the best. They're a "small" agency, but don't let their size fool you. Simply amazing!
    Their pricing is always fair. I was their first client, so I enjoy some "grandfathered" pricing.
    I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm very happy with our results.
    I refer clients to them all the time.

SEO Optimization for IMI Data Search

"They are reliable, professional, honest, and fair."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

They developed a comprehensive online marketing campaign by revamping the website, establishing social media presence, and optimizing SEO. They currently curate a blog and provide monthly assessments.

Westlake Village, CA
Laura Russell
President/Founder, IMI Data Search, Inc.

SEO optimized content has yielded increased clicks and user engagement across the site, blogs, and social media accounts. Sachs Marketing Group leverages their online marketing acumen to provide exceptional consultation.

I am the President of a background-screening company called IMI Data Search. We’re a woman-owned business that provides comprehensive employment background checks to companies nationwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sachs Marketing Group?

We lacked SEO optimization and a strong social media presence, so we needed to update our current online marketing to continue growing.

We wanted to expand our reach and increase our visibility in search engines. Sachs offered online marketing consultation, updated our site and blogs, and established social media accounts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

After identifying our goals and outlining achievable steps, we conducted online research for local SEO marketing companies. We met in-person at their office and were impressed by their knowledge and professionalism.

They performed a current state assessment to familiarize themselves our brand and goals. They evaluated our SEO process and updated our targeted keywords. They also implemented structural changes to our site to make it SEO friendly. For their social media campaign, they increased activity across all accounts, adjusting the icons on our site to be more visible. Currently, they write a monthly blog for us.

We work with two project managers: one for our site and another for our blogs, SEO, and social media campaign. The owner also consults with us to provide new ideas.

Our new key terms have augmented our SEO rankings. Both site traffic and social media followers have increased, and more users have engaged with our online blogs.

How did the Sachs Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very pleasant to work with and are responsive to our emails and phone calls. If we need additional information on our performance, they’re always available to address any concerns. They provide a monthly report, which allows us to quantify and gauge our performance.

What impresses you about the Sachs Marketing Group?

Their strong marketing strategy has delivered exceptional results, and we expect to continue growing our online presence. Their professionalism and SEO knowledge has allowed us to navigate a highly competitive industry. We particularly appreciate their diligent efforts to develop and execute our social media campaign.

They are reliable, professional, honest, and fair.

They're a little expensive, but the quality matches the price.