Online Business Development & Success!

Sachs Marketing Group is a local SEO company with offices in Westlake Village, California. All of our work is done in-house; we do NOT outsource our services to any other countries. We have NO contracts, are completely transparent, enjoy near 100% client retention and have never had a complaint or credit card dispute.  We offer complete search engine optimization services focused on getting your website found in search engines.

Our SEO pricing is scalable & allows new clients to start at a comfortable level & scale-up as they grow.  We also offer social media development, conversion optimization, reputation management and web design.

We are a team of SEO professionals, web strategists, content writers, graphics designers, web developers, programmers & coders.

We give our clients access to an online workflow account created specifically for them. This allows our clients to essentially look “over our shoulders” and monitor our daily activities, progress and reports.

Services at a glance

• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Social Media Development

31416 Agoura Rd., Suite 225
    Westlake Village, CA 91361
    866.992.3742

CONFIDENTIAL - We retain clients in the following markets:

Ecommerce, global shipping and manufacturing, drug and alcohol treatment, healthcare, insurance, law, medicine, home improvement, travel, defense (anti-terrorism), entertainment, and many others.

TAFCR Web Development

"Sachs Marketing Group was incredible at all tasks related to the development of our website."

Sachs Marketing Group developed an updated website to better reach the target audience. They provided design, UX, and UI services, completing the project in approximately two weeks.

Las Vegas Metro Area
Senior Case Manager, The Advocacy for Consumer Rights

Sachs Marketing Group’s website met all goals and was completed in a timely fashion. The team was exceptionally responsive, promptly returning emails even on weekends. They are efficient, trustworthy, and experienced in reputation management.

[Our organization] assists consumers with reviews of contracts, filing complaints related to grammar fraud and educates consumers on the rules of contract grammar. TAFCR works within the United States with all consumers. I am the senior case manager in charge of all cases.

[We] needed to develop a better site to get the message to our target audience.

Sachs Marketing Group assisted by developing a website to do exactly what we needed to accomplish. They were extremely timely and assisted greatly with the design and feel of the site. The project lasted about 2 weeks.

I was familiar with the founder of Sachs Marketing Group from a past job. I trusted him and knew of their reputation management expertise. I also wanted to work with them because of their speed of delivery.

SMG was incredible at all tasks related to the development of our website. They were incredibly responsive to all email requests. All of my emails were returned within minutes, even on weekends!

Digital Marketing for Adolescent Rehabilitation Center

"What I’ve really loved is that I can call them anytime and tell them what I need. They can get it done."

Sachs Marketing Group manages a rehabilitation center’s marketing campaign to increase online visibility. The team works on SEO and keyword targeting to generate more leads.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Co-Founder

The team has achieved first page Google results for the overwhelming majority of targeted keywords. Sachs Marketing Group is responsive and available. They provide a professional, full service that has every aspect necessary to be successful.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

I work for a rehabilitation center that provides residential treatment to adolescents with mental health or chemical dependency issues.

I’m the CEO.

Could you describe the business challenges you were attempting to address when you first approached Sachs Marketing Group?

At the most fundamental level, we just wanted to increase our visibility in the marketplace. We wanted to position our brand in front of potential buyers. We wanted to be able to go directly our clients and to have them find us with relative ease.

Could you describe the scope of work in greater detail?

It’s pretty standard SEO [search engine optimization] work, but they were quite good at it. We gave them a list of key search terms that we thought were important to the success of our business. They did some additional research and encouraged us to add some more search terms. We all agreed that if we could have organic rankings, if we could get on page one for the majority of those terms, that we would be in a good place. That was our goal from the outset.

How did you select Sachs Marketing Group as your solution partner?

We interviewed a lot of different companies. Sachs Marketing Group was recommended to us through a close business associate. It was made clear to us that Sachs Marketing Group

When was this project completed?

It’s more of an ongoing initiative. We’re still doing work to improve our ranking.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the effectiveness of their work?

For us, the most important thing is the phone ringing. We want leads. We knew how well were doing with SEO based on whether or not people were able to find us. We’ve seen a considerable increase in Web-generated leads coming through. I think our brand is coming up on the first Google results page for 95 percent of the terms we’ve targeted. The remaining 5 percent will be more difficult to capture since we’re competing with some very large entities, but we’re still confident that with enough time and effort, we’ll get there.

When working with Sachs Marketing Group, is there anything you’d consider unique about their approach that distinguishes them from other vendors?

The majority of vendors we spoke with are heavy on the front-end in terms of their sales department, and then they have other people outside of the country doing the development and on-site work. What I’ve really loved is that I can call them anytime and tell them what I need. They can get it done. I’d say we’re pretty demanding as a client, but they’ve always been available to us. We’re always making changes and adding content to the site, and they’ve been very responsive.

I also appreciate that they’re like a one-stop shop for all of our Web services. They’ve been incredible. I’ve been doing this for a long time, and I’ve never had a better experience with an SEO company.

Custom Development and SEO for Logistics Supplier

"We've all been very pleased with the work they've done for us."

Sachs Marketing Group helped a transportation logistics provider with SEO and internet enterprise. The project’s goal was to generate more leads and potential customers through online channels.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Director of Business Development, Warehousing Division

The project has resulted in a 200% increase in traffic. Sachs Marketing Group is continually adding more features to their services to help clients get the most out of the work. They also document their work to show value and areas for improvement.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

We're a third-party logistics provider that operates in the transportation warehousing and distribution space.

I'm the director of business development for our warehousing group.

Could you describe the challenges you were attempting to address when you first approached Sachs Marketing Group?

My biggest challenge was internalizing a logical issue in regards to the benefits of search engine optimization, the benefits of the Internet on the enterprise as a whole. We knew we wanted to generate more leads and more business through our site. We wanted to capture potential customers when they were searching online for firms that might fit their needs.

How did you select Sachs Marketing Group as your solution partner for this endeavor?

Eric Sachs [founder of Sachs Marketing Group] had a relationship with our previous director of business development. We were already familiar with them and their work, so it was natural for us to reach out to them when we first began our research.

Could you describe the scope of work they've delivered over the course of this relationship?

They've handled all of our SEO management, along with all of our social media sites. All of their work has revolved exclusively around digital marketing. Some of the work is technical, such as the configuration and management of our pay-per-click campaigns. Some of their work is more strategic, like providing recommendations on information architecture and how certain pieces of information are displayed to users, and when.

I would say we've spent around $100,000.

This remains an ongoing relationship, correct?

Yes, that's right. We still have several initiatives ongoing.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that might demonstrate the effectiveness of their work?

I would say we've had a 200 percent increase in site traffic. Eric's also helped us implement specific indicators that have enabled us to track inbound traffic from Google, which I believe was also up 100 to 150 percent, depending upon which division we're targeting. That's during the course of a 12-month period. The first 12 months, I'll be honest, ever since we've started, when we got those first initial statistics back, we haven't really gone back and analyzed the return. I can tell you that it's a significant amount of work that Sachs Marketing provides, especially when you consider the return we're witnessing. Feedback from our staff has been overwhelmingly positive, too. We've all been very pleased with the work they've done for us.

When working with Sachs Marketing Group, is there anything you'd consider unique about their strategic approach that distinguishes them from other vendors?

Yeah, as a matter of fact, there is. One of the most beneficial things to me, and one of the things that I have enjoyed the most is that Eric is continually providing additional services outside of the scope of work, without our knowledge and ultimately as just part of his service. For instance, when we first started, Eric and his team were first dispatched here and handled all of our search engine optimization. After a period of time, he came to us and told us that he had created an online persona to help with our social media networking. After that, I also found out that he put together an informational site, which was now the home of this online persona to help drive traffic through our webpage through backlinks of an additional web source. Long story short, he never told us he was going to do that, nor did he tell us that there was any additional cost. It was just something that he went out and did as part of the benefit to the account. I felt that to be a great deal of value to us, and that's the kind of service you can really expect from Sachs.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think Sachs Marketing Group could improve upon as a service provider?

They have a very robust documentation portal. They do seem to have a very comprehensive documentation process, which is adhered to without fail. The data and information they collect is invaluable, but the manner in which they choose to present it is less than ideal, at least from my perspective. They use a series of Google Docs to record all of this information and present it. I'm really not the biggest fan of Google Docs, especially for the amount and type of detailed data they're trying to capture. I think there's probably a better, more efficient way of doing it. That'd be my only real recommendation for them.

Overall Score It's been my pleasure.

Digital Marketing Local Dog Breeder

"They respond very quickly, and they're wonderful at what they do."

Mar. 2013 - Ongoing

Sachs Marketing Group provided reputation management to handle negative online reviews. They later expanded to include SEO, blogging, and social media management on Facebook and Twitter.

Moorpark, California
Barbie Hoke
President & CEO, Golden Meadows Retrievers

Within one year, the marketing strategy produced a 60 percent increase in net sales and a 95 percent increase in high-quality web traffic and lead conversions. Sachs Marketing Group consistently impressed with their responsive communication, marketing acumen, and pleasant customer service.

Could you please provide a description of your organization?

We're a local dog breeder. We breed, train, show, and sell golden retrievers and Vizslas.

What is your role and responsibilities, please?

President and CEO.

We started initially for some reputation management. We were having some issues arising from a negative incident that was incorrectly reported all across the Internet dating back to 2009. Consequently, that was negatively impacting our company and our business, so that's where we started with them. We also had them perform some social media and SEO [search engine optimization] work for us because we were so pleased with the reputation management work.

Could you describe the scope of work delivered during the course of this relationship?

In addition to marketing, they've done SEO, reputation management, and social media management for us. They manage all of our Facebook, Twitter, and blog accounts. They've done a little bit of design and tech work on the website, but rather limited. Just before starting with Sachs Marketing, we had undergone a complete redesign of our website, so it was in pretty good shape when they started working with us.

Eric Sachs [founder of Sachs Marketing Group] had contacted us about purchasing a golden retriever. In subsequent conversations we found out that he ran Sachs Marketing Group, and we ended up in a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Could you provide a general cost estimate for this project?

SEO is about $2,000 a month. Our reputation management and social media management is about $1,400 or $2,000 a month. So, on average, we spend anywhere between $4,000 and $5,000 a month on their various services.

What were the results of the project?

Project has been ongoing for about 16 months.

As far as overall effectiveness, in the last year our net sales have gone up 60 percent. The first six to nine months we saw an 80 to 95 percent increase in traffic to the website. The last six months we haven't seen that much growth in traffic, but it is more focused. Our bounce rate is down and our lead conversion rates continue to increase, even though the traffic has sort of peaked.

When working with Sachs Marketing Group, is there anything you'd consider unique about their approach or development methodology that distinguishes them from other vendors?

I'm not really qualified to comment on that, other than to say that working with Eric and everybody over there at Sachs Marketing has been an absolute joy. They respond very quickly, and they're wonderful with what they do. I don't pretend to understand even half of what they do over there, but that's the joy of having someone that's good at their job. I don't need to know what they do, I just get to see the results.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think they could improve as a service provider?

Not that I can see based on my numbers with the company and growth. It's certainly not inexpensive to have somebody doing this type of work on a monthly, ongoing basis, but we've more than reaped the rewards of any expense involved. They've done a wonderful job and we are more than happy with them.