Creative Consulting for Nonprofits

Coordinating your organization’s creative projects is a breeze with Sabra Concierge.

We’ll help you reach more people, raise more money and make an even greater impact in your community.

Increase your donations and reach. Feel on top of your game with every project. Never go over budget. Save time with our helpful project management tools. Focus on the big picture. Get more value over time.

Our team is committed to supporting organizations that are working for the betterment of other people’s lives. We care about your Mission, and are determined to help you amplify the reach of your organization’s voice.

Washington, DC
  • Connecticut Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20008

Bread for the City, Martha's Table, Military and Veteran Appreciation Trust Foundation, Heroes Linked, National Capital Lyme Disease Foundation, Sick Cells, Kids in Need of Defense, Panagora Group, World Education Initiative, Coalition for Nonprofit Housing & Economic Development

Branding, Web Dev, & Design for Nonprofit

I’d highlight their ability to create personal relationships with their clients.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Sabra Creative designed, developed and deployed websites and a web app for a veteran-focused nonprofit. They also delivered a full-service branding with assets that included a new logo and color scheme.

Sherman Oaks, California
Jim Colbert
Executive Director, The MVAT Foundation

Sabra Creative delivered stellar assets and a website that’ve gotten excellent feedback. Their output artfully reflects the spirit of the organization. In adddition to being responsive and available for discussion, the team also demonstrated their commitment to fostering a long-term relationship.

I’m the executive director of the Military and Veterans Appreciation Trust Foundation. We’re an LA-based nonprofit that exists to assist veterans, military spouses, service members transitioning out of active service, and gold star family members. We aid in post-military career enhancement for them and their families, primarily through our Heroes Linked program.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sabra Creative?

We relied on Sabra Creative for creating and deploying our website.

Sabra Creative designed, developed, and deployed websites for both our foundation and its supporting program. They also provided the initial build for a web app for Heroes Linked. They launched the beta version of this fully-functional solution.

They also offered us a branding package; they delivered a logo, color scheme, and other stylistic elements for our program.

We worked with Chris (Founder & Principal). Chris also has a network of coders who work for him, but he was and is our main point of contact to this day.

How did you come to work with Sabra Creative?

I wasn’t the person who found them. They were presented to me as the top choice, and I immediately recognized the value they’d bring to the table.

We spent between $50,000–$200,000.

The engagement began in January 2014, and we are still engaged with them today.

The websites they’ve created successfully capture the spirit and sustaining force of the nonprofit, so we’re thrilled with what they’ve done for our organization. I’ve gathered that my constituents and community have been pleased with the new websites and their performance as well. Sabra Creative was responsive and receptive when it came to building out new features.

How did Sabra Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always meeting deadlines on top of being consistently communicative and transparent. We communicated primarily through email and phone.

I’d highlight their ability to create personal relationships with their clients. We’ve felt like we’ve been taken care of by people we know. Chris was excellent at making me feel at ease and comfortable, which made it easier to share what I want from the website.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Hire them.