• My Tools

Marketing Campaign Profit Expert

Are you tired of hoping that the next marketing agency will "get the result..."? If you’re serious about building a profitable marketing campaign... I might be the *only* person on this site who can deliver what you’re looking for. That is a bold claim, I know… let me explain. My name is Kev, and I specialise in Email Marketing and Marketing Profit Systems. Unlike other marketers, I have owned, built and sold two companies (One reached 4.7m in annual revenue). So I know what a GOOD campaign looks like. More importantly, I put my own money on the line to prove my skill set. Most marketing campaigns do not work. And while experimentation is required, there are many things that will never work. Yet, agencies continue to invest in them. When you work with me, we’ll get on a deep-dive call where I’ll ask about your business and your all the variables that make up your unique situation. Then, we get to work. Sadly, I cannot work with everyone. It turns out, creating profitable campaigns takes time :D To qualify to work with me, you must have an existing business. No new or “revolutionary” ideas. Contact me if you are ready to get started.
  • $1,000+
Total Reviews
Most Common Project Size
Average Referral Rating
4.8 /5

No data have been added yet...

Locations (1)

• Email Marketing Other Digital Marketing
    • $10,000 to $49,999
    • Feb. 2022 - Ongoing
    Willing to Refer

“They’re great at adjusting on the fly, demonstrating great agility to adhere to the latest industry trends.”

Jul 19, 2022

S2 Digital handles the entire email marketing strategy for a grooming products company. Their work includes collaborating with other SEO and marketing partners to align the overall strategy.

Marketing & Advertising for B2B E-Commerce Company

• Advertising
    • $10,000 to $49,999
    • Apr. - July 2022
    Willing to Refer

"We were impressed by the breadth of their ability across copywriting, marketing strategy, and email and phone selling."

Jul 18, 2022

S2 Digital provided marketing and advertising for a B2B e-commerce company. The team reviewed the client's previous marketing efforts on branding and landscape and provided four suggestions for improvement.

Email Marketing & Optimization for Recruitment Firm

• Other Digital Marketing
    • Less than $10,000
    • May - July 2022
    Willing to Refer

"We were impressed with their expertise and knowledge in email marketing."

Jul 18, 2022

S2 Digital provided email marketing services for a recruitment firm. This involved conducting an email audit, optimizing email workflows, automating email campaigns, and writing copy.

Contact S2 Digital

If you’re not seeing exactly what you need here, send this company a custom message. You can talk about your project needs, price, and timeline to get started on your project.

Something went wrong. Please try again.