Accounting Firm located in San Jose, California

S & S Tax Service has been a provider of tax and business services in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1978. Our founder, Adolfo (Sal) Salazar, became an Enrolled Agent in 1984. Joe Salazar, his son and partner of 34 years, became an Enrolled Agent in 1996. Nancy Nguyen has been with us since 1992 and became an Enrolled Agent in 2004. Tencha Espinoza has been with us since 1991 and became a CTEC Registered Tax Preparer in 2008.

1978

Industry focus
  • Business services
  • Financial services

Tax Services for Independent Real Estate Agent

"I had to retain a new accountant, and they are getting everything done."

May 2017 - Feb. 2019

S & S Tax Service was hired to provide corporate and personal tax services.

Redwood City, California
Owner, Real Estate Agency

Ineffective and obtuse, S & S Tax Service underdelivered on all fronts while offering problematic business advice. Additionally, their lack of communication has created a wealth of issues for the client.

I have been in Real Estate Sales and Financing for over 34 years. I am the owner. Back in 2012 with the whole mortgage melt down I lost everything. My home my car my sanity. It has taken me 9 years to get back on my feet.

For what projects/services did your company hire S & S Tax Service?

I hired S&S to do all of my back corporate and personal taxes.

To complete my back corporate taxes and personal taxes and have an offer and compromise. I need to get this behind me so I can be a real person.

One of my friends used to work for his dad. His Dad has since retired.

They did not do anything, except avoid all communication with me. They did not respond to me for over 6 months. that asked for my quick books, they were not able to read enterprise Quickbooks. after 9 months they said they could only do my personal returns, and told me not to file my back corporate returns. That is Insane!!

NO TEAM

all of my checking and savings accounts have been levied so many times it is ridiculous. My commissions are levied! I had to retain a new accountant, and they are getting everything done. I want my money back and I want all of my personal information back.

It is all most impossible to function with out a Checking account! All of the fines are through the roof and I was turned down to buy a car and Real Estate. They know what exactly I was expecting! They fell off the face of the earth. Very bad business.

Worst experience ever

every area

0.5
Overall Score No Rating; This is just rediculous. Why do people do this.
    Imposible; Never return phone calls or emails I have to drive 30 miles to there office to get any answers
    They wanted a retainer of $2,500, I gave them $7,500 due to the urgency of the situation
    Worst ever; should not be practicing accounting they are a rip off
    I would refer them to my worst enemy