Mobile Cross-Platform and Blockchain development

S-PRO offers custom cross-platform mobile app development services and Blockchain development. We provide full cycle development solutions for Startups and small businesses. During years of MVP development we create our own flow how to turn idea into a valuable product.

React Native is a core technology that we use in mobile development. Also our team know how to use Blockchain technology on your prolect. We use blockchain-based ledgers, identity solutions, custom tokens, and smart contracts.

Yes, S-Pro is a development team from Ukraine and you won't feel the distance if you choose working with us. We are in touch with customers in all time zones—from New York to Tokyo—via Skype, email, Slack, Telegram, or phone.

We conduct 83% of projects remotely, without offline meetings. More than a half of appointments are business visits and parties to celebrate project success.

Some stories of our customers success:

Unified customers analysis platform which is used by MasterCard;

Goods delivery application with $430000 cargo;

Medical platform which serves 9 hospitals across US;

Communication sales-motivation platform which is used by such brands as Miele, Salomon, Komono;

Payment platform for Canadian hockey league that includes 9000+ members and collects $4 000 000 each year;

Tablet app that shortened the mat-making company's sales cycle by 4 times

Go to our website to get more information about us and our case studies.

Kiev, Ukraine
  • Kiev, KV
    Ukraine

Breakout

We delivered Breakout which is a social network, allowing the players just to enjoy the game without messing around. Get an access to events, teams, available players and collect team fees with one click. S-pro made it possible.

Learn more about the project here http://s-pro.io/breakout/

The Hub

Powerful mobile cloud platform that delivers the Hub – empowering medical groups to access, organise, manage, and distribute the resources and communications they use every day

TSO

Our client was thinking about delivery service for his own restaurant for a long time and he figured out that the best delivery is one that was created by your own hands.
So he came to us with idea of a perfect tool which allows to fully customise an order and skip paying tips.

Turfassistant

Turf Assistant is a unique solution that helps golf courses Plan attainable standards within a given a budget, Execute those standards on a daily basis and then Report on the execution of the plan.

Moving Pipe

Moving Pipe is a commercial transportation app, which establishes the connection between Carriers, Brokers, and Companies. The carrier has an ability to publish his available space in real time, though a customer can easily find an appropriate free carrier to convey his goods. There is also the on-line chat, which allows them to get in touch with each other and simplifies the jobs of both – carriers and companies.

Virtuoso

A salesman tool with flexible interface aimed at increasing sales through the built-in realtime editor of layouts / sketches.

4X faster production cycle
30 min to close the deal
48 hours less to complete an order

ImmoClassic

Real Estate website

Spendies

How to succesfully control your expences?

It's very easy with multifunctional app Spendies. Spendies is simple, intuitive, feature-rich app.

Autograff

The free mobile app that helps you shop for new cars at the Vancouver International Auto Show. Vote for your favorites, save them and request test drives

Menews

The application finds out your location and cafes around you.

Web Development for Mobile Application Company

“Even though we had two concurrent projects, S-PRO made our work effortless.”

Feb. - May 2018

S-PRO programmed the web-based system using React.js, Django REST framework, and PostgreSQL. They based the build on a demo designed internally with Adobe XD. Current work also includes mobile development.

Norway
Owner, Mobile App Company

S-PRO’s first deliverable tracks and organizes the process of responding to maintenance requests from tenants. Managers from all 70 apartment complexes will benefit from the streamlined system. The team was consistently reliable, responsive, and committed to rapidly producing deliverables.

I'm the owner and founder of a small business. As of today, I only have one internal employee, but I use freelancers from all over the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with S-PRO?

I had a customer that was interested in developing a web-based system. The freelancers I usually work with only develop mobile apps, so they lacked the requisite knowledge for this project. I searched for web developers, and then I found S-PRO.

This first project only involved web development, so the build was relatively straightforward. I had designed all the materials for my client using Adobe XD. At that point, a clickable version of the system was complete. S-PRO assessed that iteration and gave me an estimate of how much it would cost to fully develop. My client accepted the price they quoted, so S-PRO started developing the product based on the demo or wireframe I'd made. The technology stack they use includes a PostgreSQL database, a Django REST framework for the backend, and a React.js library for the frontend.

About two months later, a different client of mine wanted a system that was both web- and app-based. We used the same wireframe process again. After discussing our requirements and technology options, we agreed on the budget and scope. Development has been ongoing for some time now for this much larger system. There were a thousand questions that needed to be answered along the way, but they've made the process effortless and stress-free. I'm quite happy to be working with S-Pro.

I have one central point of contact at S-Pro along with the project manager they assigned to our engagement.

How did you come to work with S-PRO?

I found S-PRO on a freelancer page called UpWork. I needed an established software company who could provide both mobile and web development. S-PRO can do both. In particular, I choose them based on positive reviews from past clients. Their proximity to Norway, since they're in Ukraine, was one of the main selling points. They’re one hour of a time zone away from our location.

The price tag of our first project was a little under $15,000. The second project, which we're still working together, should cost around $80,000. It might even surpass $100,000.

We started working together in February of this year. S-PRO finished the first web development project at the beginning of May. They’re still working some hours to add new features and make changes at our client's request.

The product is a closed maintenance system for an apartment complex, so it's not for public use. They’ve just started registering users and already have 70 complexes involved, each with their own manager in charge. Our product’s notification system will make it much easier to keep track of maintenance requests from tenants. The end users haven't fully started using it yet, but our client is fully satisfied. She's expressed that she got exactly what she wanted.

How did S-PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. S-PRO is an extremely easy development partner to work with. Whenever I send them a message, I get an immediate response. They go above and beyond to create or fix anything we request as quickly as possible. Even now, when they many responsibilities going on, they still try to find time to make small changes to our maintenance system. I'm super happy with them.

Even though we had two concurrent projects, S-PRO made our work effortless. We probably could have done even more because they made it go so smoothly. They're easy to get in touch with and will always make time to talk with me when I need them.

No, I can't think of anything right now. I'm delighted. If I get new projects that are too complex to handle internally, I won't hesitate to hire S-PRO again.

I'd encourage potential clients to get in touch with S-PRO. They are accommodating and consistently honest across the board. When I have budget meetings with clients, it's helpful to have detailed invoices that show us the exact work that's been done. S-PRO genuinely helps you every step of the way, even if you know nothing about web development.

Overall Score I couldn't be happier. I feel more relaxed knowing their project manager is in control of the entire project. It’s been a great experience.
    Beyond delaying one Skype meeting by 5-10 minutes, they’ve been perfect.
    They’re highly professional. Cheaper freelancers’ work had to be redone many times. I never have to worry about that with S-PRO.
    They've saved us many times by working around the clock to build demos for client presentations. They produce high-quality work.
    I will use them for all my future projects. My only concern is that referring them to everybody will make them too busy for me.

React Native Mobile App Dev for Startup

"S-PRO are open to feedback and are always looking to improve."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

S-PRO developed a mobile app using React Native, configured online wallets, and integrated it with a payment system. Currently, they are providing technical support and developing a safety feature.

Alessia Mastantuoni
CEO, EPIC BASE Limited

So far, the development S-PRO provided has pleased executives. Flexible and responsive, S-PRO was available even outside work hours. Their ability turnaround problematic miscommunication, while staying enthusiastic, is impressive and set them up for future engagement.

We are a new startup company that is developing a software app for iOS and Android.

What challenge were you trying to address with S-PRO?

We started to develop a prototype using a previous supplier. We were looking for a more organized, proficient, and professional vendor to continue the project.

S-PRO developed on our fintech and social networking app using React Native. They configured centralized-online wallets for individual users and integrated our app with an end-to-end payment system. Their team is currently offering technical support for the payment system and developing a double-layered, family-friendly safety system (as our product is to be used by children).

The team consists of 5–10 people, including 2–4 project managers. They scale the team depending on our requirements.

How did you come to work with S-PRO?

Our CTO was searching through a third-party vendor marketplace. During that time, we interviewed various vendors. In the end, we chose S-PRO because they were the most professional and proposed a competitive price.

We have spent $25,000–$35,000 so far.

We started in September 2017 and it is ongoing.

Overall, our executives are happy with the results so far. Skillfully structuring our ideas into reality, their team's technical knowledge is vast. S-PRO's feedback/advice is always useful and critical to the ongoing success of the project. We are planning to release a new version with them.

How did S-PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak to our assigned project managers, QA, and other members of their staff every day via Skype or telephone. They are always available even outside office hours for technical questions. Their team is enthusiastic and professional, and we receive updates from them about ongoing issues. Even though we are based in different countries, I have a wonderful connection with their team and they always reply within 30 minutes or less. More recently, we met them in Ukraine and we were pleased with seeing their workflow in person.

They communicate well with us and are enthusiastic about the project. S-PRO are open to feedback and are always looking to improve. Even when the project was going in a bad direction, they were able to find solutions and change our initial disappointment into satisfaction. Their team continues to develop trust and fondness between our teams.

In the beginning, we had some miscommunication that could’ve been easily avoided with more attention to detail. S-PRO missed some easily understandable concepts and had trouble managing a lot of projects at once. Their CTO could’ve focused on better managing his team. However, since our current project manager joined the project, everything has been great.

Follow up with them for updates on the project to avoid issues that could be easily avoided. Their English is quite good, but discussions on technical concepts can be difficult. Also, be available to speak with them when they need your feedback.

Overall Score Despite our initial misunderstanding, I’m pleased with our experience so far. The project is going wonderfully.
    They are always available and flexible to schedule meeting. They don’t mind working extra hours to adapt to our time zone.
    The quality of their work is quite good, and they are much more cost-effective than other companies.
    They have a lot of technical knowledge and create useful ideas based on user experience.
    They are friendly and dedicated workers. S-PRO is always professional and ready to fix any problems.

Web Platform Development & QA for Startup

"S-PRO genuinely wanted to be successful in our eyes and provide the deliverable we wanted."

Oct. - Dec. 2017

Using Python and JavaScript, S-PRO built an integrated backend and frontend dashboard interface for an online development platform. The team also handled quality assurance.

Dublin, Ireland
Andy O'Connor
CEO & Founder, SamePage

The product succeeded in alpha tests and was projected to be solid and reliable enough for public release. S-PRO's strong management, flexible communication, and dedicated work ethic contributed greatly to its success. They offered a valuable perspective on customer needs and preferences.

My company is a virtual development organization that outsources development efficiently. We wanted to accomplish certain business objectives with an online solution.

What challenge were you trying to address with S-PRO?

We wanted to develop an online platform.

We put together an NDA, and I gave S-PRO the specifications to design a platform with backend and frontend components. It involved Python and JavaScript, and was based on Amazon Web Services (AWS). They provided the expertise to deliver this.

After we agreed upon the configuration on paper, they resourced the project adequately and assigned a project manager to liaise all communication with the development team. We agreed on timelines, and they delivered a basic version of the platform in six or eight weeks.

S-PRO developed a backend administration console that allows us to configure certain aspects of the site. The platform has email notifications, and real-time notifications are pushed to its frontend. There are JavaScript calls and integrated social media logins on the frontend of the site, plus a dashboard interface that displays information with real-time calls to the backend. There are integrated notifications, email notifications, and some JavaScript animations as well. S-PRO met all the challenging aspects of the delivery.

They also provided QA services. They had an agile team with quality assurance capabilities. I received access to their Jira instance, and could become involved in development as I saw fit.

S-PRO assigned one back- and two frontend developers, one QA tester, and one project manager. Most communication went through the project manager, who was completely fluent in English.

Although some developers had strong English skills, they were more reluctant to speak during calls. Their written English was absolutely perfect, though. I communicated with the developers through written messages on Slack and email as needed, and had Skype calls with the project manager if necessary. All the Jira communication was written as well.

How did you come to work with S-PRO?

We used several channels to scope out development agencies. I am based in Dublin, Ireland, and I approached some local groups to understand their capabilities, deliveries, and costs. I also looked on Upwork.

I narrowed the selection down to S-PRO based on not only cost, but also on the fact that they gave the right signals. The complexity of their development resourcing and capabilities was good enough, especially given how challenging the world of development can be. Their skillsets ranged from simple websites to complex platforms with front- and backend functionalities.

The cost has been more than €20,000 ($23,000 USD) at this stage.

We started working with S-PRO in October 2017 and the initial engagement lasted two months. I’ve continued working with them based on the quality of work and their ability to maintain an ongoing relationship. They've been commissioned for a second phase of work, which hasn’t been delivered yet.

The platform is the whole offering of my business. It’s still in its very early stages, but it is being used for market testing. Although we haven’t made a full release yet, S-PRO’s work has allowed us to perform initial alpha tests with customers. We are currently planning the beta release. Based on their work so far, we can be confident of the delivery date. We know that they will be able to deliver enough for us to conduct beta testing.

How did S-PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management service was great. It added a level of reassurance to know that someone from S-PRO was driving the project timelines from a client perspective. They had two different project managers working with us, one for each phase. They were both brilliant, with excellent communication skills, and contributed to the project's timely delivery.

I appreciated not only their capabilities—which they’ve probably advertised and emphasized—but also their genuine desire to deliver what the client wants.

That was huge for a development agency, which quite often deliver what they perceive to be the deliverables. S-PRO genuinely wanted to be successful in our eyes and provide the deliverable we wanted. They were willing to work on our relationship, which is why it's ongoing.

There is always work to be done in any relationship. Since I'm Irish and they're Ukrainian, we were always working on communication. I saw their willingness to work on this as a positive, not a negative.

As with any project, I drove communication and ensured that everyone stayed informed of progress. They handled this well. When it came to clarifying the more detailed aspects of the system, they needed to reach out and make requests, which was perfectly fine. I was perfectly happy to receive clarification requests.

I wouldn’t want to see them marked negatively for this. They genuinely put in the effort to ensure project success. They worked harder than most in this area.

Gain a strong understanding of what you want, from both a technical and business perspective. If clients deliver requirements well, S-PRO will deliver. It’s harder for any development agency to deliver something that wasn’t well-defined from a business and technical perspective. Documents your deliverables well, and you will guarantee your delivery with S-PRO.

They are priced competitively for such specialized skills.
    They have a strong development team with large capabilities.
    I’ve referred them to one or two people already.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Healthcare Company

“Our meetings were all well-organized, and everyone from S-PRO’s team always knew exactly what needed to be done.”

Sept. - Dec. 2016

S-PRO developed an emergency contact mobile app. They used React Native to build iOS and Android versions simultaneously. Additional support included project management, QA, and web development based on Vue.js.

11- 50 Employees

Munich, Germany
Roman Ignatov
CTO, LIBIFY

S-PRO used advanced new technologies including Vue.JS and React Native to develop multiple high-end products. Excellent project management included mid-monthly check-ins, thorough reports, and transparent daily correspondence. They’ve provided reliable QA support for all their deliverables.

I’m the current CTO of LIBIFY and previous CTO of Regiondo. I’ve worked with S-PRO during my roles at both companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with S-PRO?

Our mobile app lets users compile a list of emergency contacts they can call with the push of a single button. Users can also send an SMS text with their positions. We offer this service through a dedicated device, and the mobile app is an alternative way to use it.

After delivering a mobile app for Regiondo, S-PRO is continuing to provide ongoing support and maintenance.  Our current project at LIBIFY also involves a mobile app, plus web development, QA and project management.

We usually work together on a full-time basis. S-PRO quickly identified the types of developers we needed based on the technology stack we were using. They created most of the scope based on our concept and discussions. Besides a list of new features, we didn’t have many functional requirements.  Their plan for the first few weeks included several tickets to complete right away. Since S-PRO has their QA testing, we discussed which devices and platforms to include.

S-PRO built the first app from scratch. We provided an API and had some bug reports. Using React Native let us develop a cross-platform mobile app for Android and iOS at the same time. One of our projects is based on Vue.js. We didn’t have any in-house engineers who worked with this framework, so S-PRO quickly secured a fulltime developer. They even fixed poorly built elements of our existing app, as well.

Even though we have several product owners, we don’t have a project manager. S-PRO assigned us one who can act as a liaison. We can also contact the developers directly if we want. Whenever we request short-term developers, they can usually find new talent within 24 hours. They provided QA testers along with the software engineers.

How did you come to work with S-PRO?

I found S-PRO online, rather than through a referral. About three years ago, I was looking for an outsourced company that could build a mobile app for my previous company. I chose S-PRO based on their rapid, clear communication from several providers in question.

The cost of their work has varied, but it totals between $10,000–$50,000.

We started working with S-PRO in September 2016. The first project was finished in December of that year. After the first release, we switched to another project.  As far as I know, everything was ready for the second release when I left the company, after which they started several new tasks for that app.

Our project was a three- week release, and we launched our current app a few days ago. From a business and budget point of view, the collaboration was quite good. Even though they estimated precisely, there was a one-week error. Since they were working on a fixed-cost basis, we still could maintain our budget. When we identified one issue, they were willing to resolve it without any further cost. I believe it hadn’t been discussed clearly.

Our project manager makes everything clear and simple. I never have to wonder about minor details or which people should be involved in the next stage. They capably plan and resources independently, based on the upcoming work.  Our meetings were all well-organized, and everyone from S-PRO’s team always knew precisely what needed to be done.

How did S-PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate on-demand. We chat on Skype almost every day and discuss more significant tasks via email. Our presentation meetings for items like new releases occur every 1–2 weeks. After our meetings with their project management and developers, S-PRO sends us follow-up summaries. At times, they’ve involved developers and QA resources in these meetings. Mid-month, they touch base with us to gauge how we the account management process and whether we need to pause development.

We use an internal project management tool is called uTrack. This ticketing system includes developer accounts, which lets us assign tickets to specific resources. S-PRO also uses Jira internally sends us detailed scopes exported from that tool. After finishing tickets when we don’t need new developers for the next few months, we can reorganize resources.

I’ve appreciated their honesty. We were their first client to ask for Vue.js.,  a technology they lacked the expertise for in-house.  Even though it wasn’t featured in S-PRO’s scope, they agreed to have one of their resources learn it. They assigned him to us at a lower price, and he did a great job regardless. They compensated for his lack of experience by only charging us for every second hour of his work.  Within one month, S-PRO found a skilled permanent replacement that had the exact skills what we needed.

They smoothly transitioned between the two developers with only a 3-5-day overlap. During that brief period, they were both working for us as the project changed hands.  We didn’t experience any problems or delays. The first developer stayed with us for as long as was needed to close the tickets.

I can’t think of any.

The clearer of information you provided, the smoother development will go. Having specifications in place helps, but we decided to delegate this task to S-PRO. It worked well to connect our product owner to their project manager. This did mean we had to pay for that resource ’s time, but thankfully, they have reasonable pricing.

Overall Score I am pretty satisfied.
    They are precise. All estimates have been met within a 1-2-day margin.
    They offer good pricing, relative to the market.
    We haven’t had any issues concerning quality. They double-check everything in their own Git repository.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Technical Partnership & Crypto-Exchange Dev

"Their team looks after the needs of the client, and always tries to find a good solution for both sides."

Nov. 2017 - Mar. 2018

S-PRO is developing a crypto-currency trading platform. They’ve created multiple functionalities including coin exchanges, buying and selling currencies, and a custom feature for shorting different coins.

Kaunas, Latvia
CEO, Software Company

The platform hasn’t launched yet, but it has already exceeded internal expectations. S-PRO facilitates constant communication and has a flexible work style that allows them to adapt to different client cultures. Their focus on need-fulfillment make them ideal for long-term partnerships.

I’m the CEO of a software development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with S-PRO?

We were looking for development partners to build a cryptocurrency exchange platform, and they seemed like the perfect fit for our profile.

S-PRO is our technical partner, with whom we develop software on behalf of our clients. We’ve worked together on multiple projects. For one project, they built a cryptocurrency exchange platform from scratch. They analyzed the business case, and then went beyond the specifications we agreed upon, proactively proposing optimal solutions for developing the platform. It’s a simple crypto-to-crypto exchange platform, with functionalities for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, as well as exchanging one coin for another. They also included a nonstandard functionality to short coins.

I’ve worked with quite a few of their team members. For this project in particular, they assigned at four to five people, including a project manager, QA specialists, DevOps, developers, and designers.

How did you come to work with S-PRO?

I searched through Google and other platforms.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000.

We’ve been working together since 2017, and the crypto-exchange project ran from November 2017 to March 2018. The main development is nearly finished, but we have an ongoing maintenance relationship.

In terms of technical aspects, the whole process and the results are more than we expected. Whether the product itself will be successful more or less depends on marketing. The client hasn’t yet been able to share their success stories, since we’re still in development.

How did S-PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve maintained communication from start to finish, and did so on an as-needed basis, whether that was daily or weekly. They tried to get an understanding of what had to be done, and they would suggest anything else that they thought we would need.

I can’t choose one single quality. They’re open to communication, they have a willingness to use whatever work style and format fits the client’s needs best. Their team looks after the needs of the client, and always tries to find a good solution for both sides. They’re also open to partnering in the long term.

I advise clients to get in touch with them.

Overall Score I am pleased with the results they delivered, and with their communication. S-PRO is a trustworthy company.
    They met all the deadlines. If not, they notified us about any delays.
    They could be more valuable.
    Everything was done as planned, if not sooner or better.
    I would definitely refer them to other technology companies, or to clients of mine.

Mobile App Dev for Retail Brands

"[W]e are thrilled with the work they did, and we reached our goals."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

S-PRO created a sales and marketing app for iOS and Android, implementing competition, ranking, and messaging features to connect retail staff with brands in their industry. They now offer support and updates.

Oslo, Norway
CEO & Co-Founder, Communication Platform

Through S-PRO’s full-stack involvement, the product reliably conveys custom campaigns and has attracted positive feedback from users and marketing directors alike. The team’s consistent performance, helpful suggestions, efficient communication, and reasonable pricing continue to drive results.

I’m the general manager and co-founder of a business that offers sales competitions and sales training for brands.

What challenge were you trying to address with S-PRO?

We reached out to S-PRO to have our brand sales and marketing mobile app developed. From a brand perspective, the app shows the brand from their best sides with sales competitions and learning features. The app is for people who work at different retailers—for example, if a sports brand wants to reach out to all the people who work in a sports store. We wanted a complete product in a certain amount of time and within a certain budget.

S-PRO did most of the development from the start. One feature is the actual sales competition where users can register their sales and see rankings. Another module or feature lets them earn points. The app also has a messaging feature where users can communicate with the sales staff in the stores.

They’ve done a hybrid of backend and frontend development for us. We’ve trusted them along the way and gotten good advice. We’re not well-versed in technology. They always let me know if we need to do some upgrades or changes. The app is built on Ionic for both iOS and Android. We’ve finished version 1, but we’re continuing to working with them.

About 4 people were involved. There was a project manager, a frontend and a backend developer, and at some point, there was a guy working on our app who got promoted. So, now he’s more like a manager. The original manager quit.

How did you come to work with S-PRO?

We read reviews on Upwork, and they seemed like a trustworthy company. We had Skype meetings with 3 companies—an Indian company, a company in Spain, and S-PRO. Based on our feeling that S-PRO would do a good job, we chose to work with them. They fit our profile and were a good match. We had a lot of changes along the way, but they’ve given us great advice and are a reliable partner. They communicate well. All in all, it’s been a really good experience. Since I’m in and out of the country and don’t really have any references that I know personally, I never know what we’ll end up with for outside vendors. We are still working with S-PRO and doing new projects.

We’ve spent $75,000.

We started working together January 2017, and our collaboration is ongoing.

This is not a consumer app. We measure our success by how happy the brands are and what the marketing director is saying. So far, they’re very happy. We’ve done reviews in the app using the survey feature. As part of the survey, we asked users how happy they are with the app. We got really good scores. These campaigns are customized for a smaller audience, so we can’t really measure success in numbers.

How did S-PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent and follow-up well. Language could’ve been a barrier, but they had a supervisor or a project manager to minimize any issues. We interacted on a daily basis, first through Upwork and then using Skype as well.

It’s hard for me to compare S-PRO since we don’t have many other providers. All I can say is we are thrilled with the work they did, and we reached our goals in finishing the app. We’ve had few problems with performance and downtime. Everything works well.

They’ve helped us change our hosting and did an excellent job. I wouldn’t recommend them if they didn’t. I get at least 5 offers every week through LinkedIn and email from developers who want to connect with us. We’re sticking with S-PRO.

A friend of mine was looking to do a SmartWORKS app. She asked me for a reliable provider, and now she is talking to Igor [Co-Founder and CEO, S-PRO] as well.

For us, it’s important to work and talk with the same people in order to keep a close connection. There’s nothing I can think of that hasn’t been working.

Overall Score Our partnership has been great all the way. I definitely recommend them.
    The communication, timelines, and deadlines have been excellent.
    If anything has become more expensive, it’s been due to our changes. They have a reasonable price and solid estimates.
    We haven’t had any downtime, everything works as it should, and S-PRO shares good advice along the way.
    I just gave them a reference this week. I would definitely do itrefer them again, and. I don’t do that if I’m not happy.

iOS TV & Live Broadcast App Dev

"I was happy with everything about the project."

Feb. - June 2017

S-PRO created a TV-on-demand web prototype and app for iOS and Android, connecting the broadcast scheduling platform with live and archived content to support at-home viewing.

Dallas, Texas
Stephen Stephens
COO, Kephas TV Corporation

The finished solution engaged the existing customer demographic through its streamlined navigation and reliable performance. S-PRO’s smooth workflow, reasonable prices, experienced engineers, and adherence to deadlines contributed to a rewarding partnership.

I’m the COO of Kephas TV Corporation, a video technology company.

What challenge were you trying to address with S-PRO?

S-PRO helped us build an Android- and Apple-based TV application that people can access from home. They also built a prototype for a custom website. We have an internal development team that manages our broadcasts and the platform. S-PRO collaborated with them to integrate their work into our systems.

We built a free TV app for our current viewers. We have a television station in Germany, so the app offers a convenient way for viewers to access our content, see our live broadcasts, and browse our archived content in a video-on-demand platform. We went through a design phase to model the app. Then, we integrated the app into our current broadcasting platform. Finally, we had a roll-out phase where we delivered the app for an event at a media conference.

We needed to connect our live broadcast platform with our scheduling platform. We also needed the broadcast platform to connect with all of our archived content so users could access that as well. Our user base is a fairly older demographic, so the app had to be simple, without too many options or touches needed to navigate.

We had a project manager, a designer, and a couple of developers for both Android and iOS. There were probably other people that I didn’t know about that helped as well. My main point of contact was the project manager. S-PRO decided which resources would be best for the project. At most 5–6 people worked on the project.

How did you come to work with S-PRO?

I usually search online to find different vendors that interest me, and then I conduct a selection process. I don’t remember exactly how I found S-PRO. I looked at 3–5 other vendors. S-PRO had experience delivering TV apps. I liked that they were European and had reasonable prices. The process went pretty smoothly.

How much have you invested with S-PRO?

We’ve spent between $15,000 and $20,000.

We started working on the project in February 2017, and the app launched in June 2017.

Our users are engaged on the platform, and there are no major issues. S-PRO delivered what we expected.

How did S-PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager and I spoke once or twice a week. Everything was delivered on time and within budget. We didn’t have any problems with the time difference. I would normally get a response to any questions within the same day.

What did you find most impressive about S-PRO?

They have really experienced engineers, and their prices are reasonable compared to bringing people in-house to manage the project.

Are there any areas S-PRO could improve?

No, I was happy with everything about the project.

They met the deadline that we agreed on.
    Even though they were in a different time zone, they were responsive and had great English skills.
    They delivered exactly what they promised.
    Based on my experience, I would be happy to recommend them.

Python Web App Dev for StartUp

“As a partner, S-PRO is professional, skilled, and knowledgeable.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

S-PRO has been a reliable technical partner, with engineers collaborating with internal developers to create tools for ad technology. Previously, they helped built a stock image platform for web and mobile.

Javad Zahir
CTO, Myntelligence Limited

S-PRO’s resources work well with internal developers, interacting with them in a professional manner. Aside from their technical expertise, S-PRO also excels at project management.

I am the CTO of Myntelligence Limited, an ad tech company. Previously, I also worked with S-PRO for a company called Shallet, a mobile app and stock image library.

What challenge were you trying to address with S-PRO?

We needed to build a web application for Shallet, a startup. As part of the effort, we needed a consumer-facing website as well as some tools.

For Myntelligence, I worked directly with 3–4 of S-PRO’s team members, who made up the core of our development team.

S-PRO worked with me to design, develop, test, and deploy the Shallet platform. The original design of our public-facing website was supplied to them. S-PRO also worked on the ones for our central services, which are a series of RESTful APIs. They created a Python application that integrated with the central set of APIs developed by our team.

We gave S-PRO a full design spec for the web application. They worked together with our team to realize the functionalities required. Initially, they also helped us with some initial project management, but we stopped this later on and created one big team. While they were working on the visuals, their own project manager split up what was required into smaller stories and tracked the process. Once we got to a certain point, S-PRO’s developer was integrated into the bigger team.

We worked in an Agile way, with the focus of the effort being 2-week sprints. The QA was sometimes done by S-PRO, depending on the part of the project we were addressing, but it was also done by our project manager. We worked with around 3 people from S-PRO’s side, and the team size fluctuated. We interacted with them every day for the project.

The Myntelligence project was large and complex. For this engagement, we use 4 people from S-PRO’s team.

How did you come to work with S-PRO?

I went on a website called Upwork, which provides freelancers. I posted a job for ReactJS development, which would be used for our moderation platform. I then interviewed a developer, who showed a detailed understanding of React and other JavaScript frameworks. Based on this, I gave the project to S-PRO. When it came time to work on the Python application to for the consumer-facing website, I decided to give the project to them since I’d already worked with S-PRO. I and was happy with what they did for me and they had the skill sets required.

I also chose S-PRO for the Myntelligence because I knew they were good.

How much have you invested with S-PRO?

The cost of their work was around $150,000 overall. We spend around $15,000 per month on S-PRO’s services.

We started working with S-PRO for the Shallet project in May 2016, around 1 year ago. The development for Myntelligence was started in January 2017 and is ongoing.

A development partner can either deliver the product in a functional form or not. Whether the business succeeds or not is down to us. As a partner, S-PRO is professional, skilled, and knowledgeable. They have a great attitude and have made delivering easier.

How did S-PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been mostly integrated with our own team. On the parts that they managed on their own, S-PRO handled the task well. They have good interactions with our own project management team. We worked directly with the developers, and they were integrated into the broader team. This made our lives easier.

What did you find most impressive about S-PRO?

At the end of the day, we really felt as though they are a part of the team. I consider the developers I’m working with now from S-PRO to be a part of Myntelligence.

Are there any areas S-PRO could improve?

No. I have a back channel to S-PRO’s CEO if there are any issues, but I haven’t needed to escalate anything so far.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with S-PRO?

My general advice for people looking to work with an outsourced partner is that, if the client knows what they want, the developer can help them realize it. If not, then the partner can help build prototypes and give a better understanding of use cases.

Overall Score I’m very happy with S-PRO. They’re my current development team, and this will continue.
    We work within an Agile system that is quite rigorous. S-PRO is good at estimating and giving feedback. They’re professional.
    They’re very good value for money. We’ve had access to high-quality developers.
    I’ve given them lots and lots of work, and I’m happy with the results. I have no criticisms on how projects are deployed and put together.
    The only caveat is that I wouldn’t do it if it meant taking my developers away from me.

App Dev for Manufacturing Company

"You can't go wrong with them."

Nov. 2015 - Mar. 2017

S-Pro helped to create an app to help salespeople expedite their interactions with their clients. The app dramatically reduces the time and number of steps between initial customer interaction and ordering.

Suwanee, Georgia
Consultant, Mat Manufacturer

Feedback from the field has been positive, and customers are delighted with the app. S-Pro collaborated with developers from all over the world. Their commitment to the project, flexibility, and professionalism ensured timely delivery of a successful product.

I’m the consulting IT Director for a manufacturer of floor mats. I’m helping to streamline development and take the company through an agile transition. The company has grown dramatically since it’s beginnings in 1999, working closely with facility services companies in the US, Europe and around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with S-PRO?

S-PRO helped us create an app that our salespeople could use to expedite their interaction with their clients.

The project with S-PRO started before I joined the company, but my understanding is that they have headed up the front-end development and that has certainly been their focus while I have been involved. The application is effectively a SPA and heavily reliant on JavaScript, so they have played a major role.

They have worked closely with the User Experience designer and backend developers, contributing ideas and solutions for the application design and for architectural issues.

How did you come to work with S-PRO?

S-PRO were contracted through Upwork. Several candidates were interviewed but S-PRO stood out and were brought in to head up the front-end development.

How much have you invested with S-PRO?

As the project started before I arrived, I don’t know the exact budget, but it would be in the range of $100,000 to $150,000, and that would have been distributed amongst all of the team members working on the project.

The project began around December 2015 and has recently been completed. S-PRO is still helping us out with a couple of minor issues.

The app has only just been released in beta, so we don't have any hard metrics yet. Stakeholders within the company are pleased with the final product. Feedback from the test group in the field has been very positive. Other customers of the company who don’t yet have access to the app are looking forward to getting their hands on it.

How did S-PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

This project was difficult in that it brought together several independent developers who had not previously worked together. S-PRO were able to settle into the project quickly and begin delivering usable iterations with each Sprint. Despite the team being distributed globally, S-PRO delivered their tasks on time, attended meetings promptly and were able to liaise effectively with other team members, overcoming problems and impediments quickly.

While S-PRO didn’t take a project management role in this project, they were organized and worked well with the team. Certainly, with regard to planning and daily meetings, S-PRO was clear about what they were doing. They delivered what they said they would deliver, and it was on time and budget.

What did you find most impressive about S-PRO?

Before this project, I had never worked with a bunch of developers who had not worked with each other previously. Also, a team in India was introduced to the project later in the game. So, we have India, Europe, the UK, and the US all working in collaboration with each other. That tends to require flexibility regarding your availability and the hours that you're prepared to work to get things done. The whole team was good at that. There were never any issues with somebody not being available for a meeting. There were never any issues with somebody not producing what they said they would produce. Obviously, there were problems along the way, but as the issues arose, the team worked together and could overcome them. S-PRO's commitment to the project was evident. They were an important part of the team, and they helped make everything move forward.

Are there any areas S-PRO could improve?

Not really. There were very minor communication issues arising from background noise on conference calls, which combined with the accent, occasionally meant that a point would need to be repeated. The level of English in the S-PRO team ranged from understandable to very good.

The team at S-PRO know their stuff and work well together. They don’t need to be over-managed. I've already recommended them to people and would definitely use them again.

Overall Score We would certainly collaborate with S-PRO again if the need arises. We’re in the process of bringing development in-house, but if we required specific expertise in frontend development, then we would engage them again.
    S-PRO worked as part of the team, and the team collectively set the schedules. They met each and every schedule that was set.
    I'm used to paying developers a lot more than we paid S-PRO. They struck me as being extremely high value for the money we spent. Their skills are equal to somebody in the UK or the US and a fraction of the cost, so you can't go wrong with them.
    S-PRO delivered what they said they were going to deliver, and they delivered it in a timely manner.
    I have recommended S-PRO to colleagues already.

Mobile App Dev for Hockey League

"Anytime I needed anything, they were available for me."

Sep. 2014-Ongoing

S-Pro built a sports organization mobile app from scratch to help a sports agency organize and manage events, and collect payments. They developed a react-app for Android and iOS.

Calgary, Canada
Roman Levandovsky
Managing Director, Canadian Recreational Sports Development Corp.

S-Pro's app received positive feedback from its intended audience. They also remained very responsive despite time differences, and they were able to adapt to business changes well. QA was initially was weak but improved over the course of the project.

Canadian Recreational Sports Development Corp deals with hockey. We are based in North America. We’re building an application right now that will allow us to organize sports, collect payments, and manage events. The name of the application is Breakout.

What challenge were you trying to address with S-PRO?

We needed help with building our application. To give you context, there are two big problems that we see every day in our business. One is the need to collect rich [inaudible, 00:58] from players, and there’s not really a good solution to make group payments. If you run a team of any sort, what happens is that the person who runs the team has to collect all the money. That means there’s no way to allow the players to give monthly payments. The app solves that problem. The second problem is that when you run a team, what happens is that you need to know how many players are coming to each game. It takes a lot of time to figuring out if you are sending text messages or emails. Our application solves this event management problem.

It was my vision, but S-PRO did the execution. I did not provide any wireframes, but I did provide specs as far as what particular things I wanted to build. These were improvements of those things that they built. They built everything from the start—the system, database design, user experience, user interface, and design. We now have a React-based app for Android and iOS that they built. They essentially did all the development that I requested them to do. We work in one-week sprints and every few weeks or months when we need something. They didn’t do any marketing for us.

How did you come to work with S-PRO?

I looked for two years to find the right combination of value and technical ability. It was difficult. I found them on oDesk at the time. I found Igor, the principal of the company, and we started talking. We did a test project to see if they would be the kind of organization that we would want to work with. When we did the test project, the results were good. The product I request them to build has to be of quality, along with the communication part. If something was wrong or if there are any issues that need resolving quickly, then I need access to someone that would be able to help to figure this out. They definitely did that. I figured that we could continue with them and started to go in that direction.

How much have you invested with S-PRO?

The amount we’ve paid S-PRO is approaching about $250,000.

I approached them in the fall of 2014. The work is ongoing because we still have a few phases that we need to complete.

I’m the lead in the project so not too many people engage with S-PRO. The results that they see is the product, and there’s been pretty good feedback about that. Our employees are achieving what they need to achieve, especially our accounting department because they use the product for the payment aspect of it. They don’t have any issue with it. If there are any problems that we find, they get fixed pretty quickly.

How did S-PRO perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a dedicated project manager assigned to our project. There’s a plan that we put together, and he’s in charge of making sure that plan gets executed. That’s the nature of our relationship. There’s a weekly sprint that we talk about. After that, I get a report of what has and what has not been completed, then we go forward and repeat the process. I typically talk to him on a nightly basis because they’re based in Ukraine. I haven’t had any issues communicating with them. We use three main communication methods. The project is managed on JIRA, and all issues are reported on there. We can go back and forth on comments, screenshots, videos, and whatever else we need to do in there. Direct communication is through Skype. If I need to discuss something in person, we use that. Of course, we use email when there are things that we need to record that aren’t that pertinent or urgent.

What did you find most impressive about S-PRO?

Typically, it’s difficult to deal with companies from other countries because of language barriers or different time zones. Anytime I needed anything, they were available for me, and that’s really important. If we’re in production and there’s an issue, it affects quite a few people we work with. I was able to resolve any issue we had. They’re flexible enough that we can always work out any issues in the business relationship or in areas unrelated to the product.

Are there any areas S-PRO could improve?

You can always improve on something. I would say that they can always add more technological capabilities to their company through more experience with their developers or in QA. Their QA was actually a little bit weaker, but it’s been better now in the last five or six months.

The most important thing is to do some research upfront and not to commit to somebody right away. We don’t really have a formal contract. Because of the nature of the development, it makes sense for me to continue with them. If you don’t do the research or test project, you might find yourself in a situation where you’re not getting the results that you want.

That is due to some unforeseen issues in scope increments.
    Other than the QA issues we experienced, it’s been pretty good.