Helps companies decrease costs and increase sales.

Since 1994, RustyBrick has been creating Web software for businesses and organizations of all kinds. Using the latest Web technologies, we build the most dynamic and reliable sites on the World Wide Web. We have hard working, devoted developers with the skills to make your Web site a living, growing representation of your dreams. Your site is designed and built at one location by a single team.

This method ensures that all parts of the site fit perfectly, creating a seamless and unified presentation of your special message to the world. When you are ready to make your mark, call or e-mail us with questions about your future on the World Wide Web.In short, RustyBrick is a Rockland County, New York Web construction firm specializing in customized online technology that helps companies decrease costs and increase sales. RustyBrick's Web services; Web design, Web development, Web programming, e-commerce, mobile Web development , iPhone development and more Web technologies in New York by RustyBrick.For a look inside RustyBrick, please visit the RustyBrick Web Technology Blog, which gives you an insight on what our developers deal with on a day-to-day basis, written directly by our employees.

1994
West Nyack, NY
  • 250 West Nyack Road Suite 200
    West Nyack, NY 10994

Mobile Development Firm Assistance

“They meet every need that I've come across that I need for my clients.”

n/a

2007 - Ongoing

RustyBrick has served as a mobile partner since 2007. The team heads the mobile division and completes for all design and development work to build applications for companies in various industries.

New York City, New York
Founder, Mobile App Developers

RustyBrick provides a full range of services from design and development to experience in multiple platforms and back-end Web services. The team consistently delivers quality results.

Can you give a little background information on what your company does?

My company was primarily focused on marketing, social media, campaigns, and consulting. Back in 2007, we partnered with RustyBrick to create our mobile division. We developed all types of mobile applications for companies in numerous industries. RustyBrick does all the design and the development work.

How did you originally discover and choose to work with RustyBrick?

I came across one of their apps. I really liked their work, and contacted [them] to discuss how we could work together.

Is there a typical platform that you develop for?

When we partnered, that was around the time that Apple came out with their SDK, so we were really early to get started on the iOS platform. That was our primary focus for a very long time. Then, as Android picked up a lot more demand and interest, we started developing on the Android platform as well. We’ve done, together with them, one BlackBerry application, but our primary focus is on iOS and Android.

How happy are you with the results so far?

I couldn’t be happier. Excellent.

When you’re working with RustyBrick, is there anything that you find unique or special about
them compared to other developers you’ve worked with?

I find that it’s full service. A lot of times, when I’m working with other developers, they have an expertise in one area or another. I find that with RustyBrick, I have access to everything that I need, from design to development to the different platforms to the back-end Web services. It’s really a complete package. They meet every need that I’ve come across that I need for my clients.

Is there any area that you think RustyBrick can improve upon?

Not that I can think of. Really very happy with working with them, it’s been many years now. All the clients that we have are extremely happy with the work that we’ve produced together.

If there’s any issue with schedule, it’s usually on the part of the client not providing the different creative assets or what have you.
  • N/A NPS
    I sure would. I do all that time.