Custom Software Development Company

Rushkar Information technology llp is a start up as Ahmedabad, India, we are dealing in Microsoft technologies (ASP.Net. MVC, .Net Core), BizTalk, MS Dynamics CRM, Python, JAVA and Mobile Applications (Hybrid & Native), we have 15+ years of experience in Custom Software and Web Application development. As well as we have an experience in Hardware integration also.

We provide Software development service in USA, UK, Canada, Australia and middle East Countries.

We have accelerated our client's business via providing Software services in industries like:

• Health Care

• Enterprise software development
  • Website Design and Development
  • Cross Platform App development
  • Big Data Solution
  • Mobile App Development (Native iOS & Android)
  • Cloud service (Amazon Web Server & Azure) Consulting

uandiworld.com

Rubbish Removal Geelong - Harry's Bins

Rubbish Removal Geelong - Harry's Bins

Commercial Canopy Cleaning Melbourne

Our experienced and trained team members clean the canopy inside and outside by using the advanced equipments.

citiesforum.org – We help cities and companies to drive the change

citiesforum.org – We help cities and companies to drive the change

Edge Studio | A Bilder's Home Venture

EDGE Studio is a group company of Builders Home

Lampros Kids - The Best Pre School

Our focus is not just providing education to children, but cultivating love for learning in them so that wherever they go, they are always prepared to match pace with a fast-changing, diverse and multicultural world.

Indian Water - Water Solution Provider.

"We provide a global professional one-stop solution for the water and waste water treatment filtration field!!!"

Ronak Circuits - PCB manufacturer

Single Double Multi Layer PCB manufacturer

E commerce - Uandi World

We are mainly in Mobile accessories, Headphones and Mobile cover fields, also we are the officially distributor of U&I like big brands

Ecommerce - Optnbuy

We are mainly in Mobile accessories and Mobile cover fields, also we are the officially distributor of U&I, Pitron like big brands

Development for PCB Manufacturer & Supplier

"They’re a really good and transparent partner."

Dec. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Rushkar Information Technology LLP did website upgrades and management. They upgraded the CRM and created an ERP. Other services included mobile app development.

Ahmedabad, India
CEO, Ronak Circuits Pvt. Ltd

Their CRM development has improved the efficiency of order and inventory tracking, and online inquiries have more than tripled. Rushkar Information Technology LLP is a communicative partner and they’re committed to effective data storage.

I’m the CEO of Ronak Circuits Pvt. Ltd, a PCB manufacturer and supplier.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rushkar Information Technology LLP?

My website was built by someone else about five years ago and I needed a new partner for site management and other assistance.

They managed my website and also handled my hosting and domain. We needed upgrades to the CRM and we also needed an ERP. We wanted to post our users’ data and be able to manage all our inventories. They suggested that we could manage inventory offline and online as well. They used .NET and Amazon Web Server.

They also developed a mobile application for me.

We worked with five people from their end.

How did you come to work with Rushkar Information Technology LLP?

I chose them because they understood my requirements completely and were able to drive the project.

We’ve spent $8,500.

We worked together from December 2018—April 2019.

I can easily manage all my inventory and place orders. They built a really good CRM system. Before using this system, we were only managing around 10-15 inquiries for the month. Now we get over 50 monthly inquiries. Everything is very clear, and if I need to call a customer at 10:00, the system calls me. It’s easy and I don’t have to remember anything.

How did Rushkar Information Technology LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was really good. They were in contact weekly or biweekly and kept me updated.

I really like their efforts to store the data and showcase it through Amazon Web Services.

Their processes are good, but they have room for improvement.

Before starting any project with another company, connect with Rushkar Information Technology LLP first because they’re a really good and transparent partner.

The quality was excellent.

Ecommerce, Android, & iOS Dev for Shopping Company

“They offered solutions at a very low price.”

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Rushkar Information Technology LLP provided development services, working on an e-commerce website using Magento and .NET, with an OpenCart integration.

Ahmedabad, India
Jatin Patel
CEO, OptnBuy

The e-commerce platform developed by the team provides a good solution for the company’s needs. They communicated well throughout the work and ensured that the project ran smoothly.

I’m the data marketing manager at OptnBuy, a shopping platform for mobile accessories.

We needed help with development.

They developed our e-commerce website as well as our iOS and Android app. They used Magento and .NET, with OpenCart integrated as a payment gateway.

There were eight people on the team.

How did you come to work with Rushkar Information Technology LLP?

I found them through a Google search. They’re a good company that gave me a better low-cost service than any other company.

We spent $9,000–$10,000.

We worked together between January–March 2019.

They offered solutions at a very low price.

Communication was very good.

No, there’s nothing else.

Sometimes they had a short deadline, but nothing else.

No, I don’t have any advice.