Custom Software Development Company

Rushkar Information technology llp is a start up as Ahmedabad, India, we are dealing in Microsoft technologies (ASP.Net. MVC, .Net Core), BizTalk, MS Dynamics CRM, Python, JAVA and Mobile Applications (Hybrid & Native), we have 15+ years of experience in Custom Software and Web Application development. As well as we have an experience in Hardware integration also.

We provide Software development service in USA, UK, Canada, Australia and middle East Countries.

We have accelerated our client's business via providing Software services in industries like:

• Health Care

• Enterprise software development
  • Website Design and Development
  • Cross Platform App development
  • Big Data Solution
  • Mobile App Development (Native iOS & Android)
  • Cloud service (Amazon Web Server & Azure) Consulting

uandiworld.com

Rubbish Removal Geelong - Harry's Bins

Rubbish Removal Geelong - Harry's Bins

Commercial Canopy Cleaning Melbourne

Our experienced and trained team members clean the canopy inside and outside by using the advanced equipments.

citiesforum.org – We help cities and companies to drive the change

citiesforum.org – We help cities and companies to drive the change

Edge Studio | A Bilder's Home Venture

EDGE Studio is a group company of Builders Home

Lampros Kids - The Best Pre School

Our focus is not just providing education to children, but cultivating love for learning in them so that wherever they go, they are always prepared to match pace with a fast-changing, diverse and multicultural world.

Indian Water - Water Solution Provider.

"We provide a global professional one-stop solution for the water and waste water treatment filtration field!!!"

Ronak Circuits - PCB manufacturer

Single Double Multi Layer PCB manufacturer

E commerce - Uandi World

We are mainly in Mobile accessories, Headphones and Mobile cover fields, also we are the officially distributor of U&I like big brands

Ecommerce - Optnbuy

We are mainly in Mobile accessories and Mobile cover fields, also we are the officially distributor of U&I, Pitron like big brands

Mobile App Dev for Waste Bin Company

"I am really happy with my product and I liked their level of understanding."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Rushkar Information Technology LLP is providing mobile app development for two platforms. They are building several features to streamline and automate processes.

Victoria, Australia
Harry's Bins
CEO, Harry's Bins

So far, Rushkar Information Technology LLP has fulfilled expectations and worked ahead of schedule. The products they're creating have simplified complex processes. As a partner, they continue to be timely and empathetic, delivering work that matches the original vision.

I am the CEO of Harry's Bins at Australia, we have 10+ staffs and We are providing the services of Skip Bins provide for waste collection.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rushkar Information Technology LLP?

As per traditional way, customers generally call me or Whats app me or call me once they fill up the whole bins by waste, and then will pick up the waste once the user make a request, so generally we were facing issues to managing all this things via Messages, and I also need to pass these messages to my workers, so we want all this process automated, meaning customer can make a Bins request from Mobile app with latitude and longitude so we can exactly get an idea of where to put bins and when to pick up it.

I need the whole thing automatic, with minimum interaction on my part, as I generally focus on Marketing. I had been very busy in managing the services and my workers, so I want the automation to help direct work quicker and smoother.

I was working with Rushkar for my website's SEO since last year, so I know that they are providing all type of IT services, and I have contacted them for my this type of requirements and I got a reasonable budget and we just moved ahead.

They have proposed 2 mobile apps. 1 for Customers, for which they can make a request for Bins, and they need to enter total quantity of Bins, Size and then select latitude and longitude, after that customer will also get estimation for the same. and the 2nd mobile app is for my workers, in which when I assign any service to them, they get a notification and can see all the customer's need with address, and Map path, also my workers can change status of Service, so me and customer will get immediate notification of the changed status, and I get another admin section to manage all of these things.

I exactly don't know the total team, but I generally co-ordinate with Karan and Nishal, so Nishal is managing whole Mobile app side and Karan contacted me for whole app designing and requirements gathering.

Definitely. I have had this business since last year, and I hardly had success in managing 50 customers, but after implementing this application, currently I am managing 200+ customers, and also have added 1 marketing and complain module in it, so now I have all the things in 1 place, in my dashboard.

Initially, they had given me the estimation of 5 months with all, including 2 mobile apps and web application, and they are managing all things very well, they are 1 month ahead and the apps are ready.

I am really happy with my product and I liked their level of understanding. As a customer view, they know what type of features I need, and they have included all needed features including security and all without asking me.

I think they are doing the best for me.

Overall Score It is the best Software Solution for Service Industries.
    They are 1 Month ahead of Timeline, only 4 months till they are completed and we are done with both Mobile apps
    I think cost is about to above average, but they have included lots of services so I can say its average.
    It is really perfect and near to 100%
    100%, I have already provided 1 reference to them.

E-Commerce Development for Mobile Accessory Manufacturer

"Rushkar Information Technology LLP perfectly understood what our company wanted."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Rushkar Information Technology LLP was hired to develop an e-commerce platform with an admin panel for iOS and Android. Key technologies used were .NET and a MySQL database.

Meet Vij
CEO, Mobile Accessory Manufacturer

Rushkar Information Technology LLP meets expectations, delivering bug-free software. Their responsiveness and customer support have been noteworthy elements of the engagement. They take changes and feedback in stride, consistently delivering promises on time. Expect a trustworthy team.

I’m the CEO of Uandi World, a mobile accessory manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rushkar Information Technology LLP?

We needed an IT company to provide our business with IT solutions.

Rushkar Information Technology LLP developed an e-commerce website that lists all our products. They also manage the admin side and inventory. We were originally going to use PHP, but after meeting with them on more secure options, their team decided to use .NET and MySQL for the database.

On the admin side, we can upload all the products and maintain inventory along with different warehouses. The frontend allows clients to purchase products before checking out using cash on delivery and various banking systems.

We work with a team leader, three designers, two testers, and six to seven developers.

How did you come to work with Rushkar Information Technology LLP?

Our team interviewed different IT companies and received a good reference from one of Rushkar Information Technology LLP’s clients. We decided to go with them after they gave us an affordable price.

The project cost $21,000.

Our engagement with Rushkar Information Technology LLP in April 2019.

We have the Android version ready, and now we’re working on the iOS app. There have been no bugs in any of the software.

How did Rushkar Information Technology LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

Rushkar Information Technology LLP perfectly understood what our company wanted. Their team delivered exactly what we wanted within a timely manner. They were open to small suggestions without any hesitation.

The support and response they exhibit after deployment and testing are excellent. They deliver on time.

It would be nice if things were delivered even quicker.

Rushkar Information Technology LLP is perfectly fine at what they do. Other clients can trust them.

Customer Service Mobile App for Cleaning Service

"Their team always tries to improve the product and give the best solution."

Mar. - Oct. 2018

Rushkar Information Technology LLP designed and developed a customer service mobile application to streamline the service request process. The app also serves to bill customers seamlessly.

Melbourne, Australia
Sales Manager , Cleaning Company

The app was a success and the new app facilitates the service request process and billing efficiency. The team worked quickly and effectively to complete the project. Rushkar is always open to amending their work to create an optimal product.

I am the sales manager of a cleaning company, and I  handling all the customers services and marketing division

I am handling all customers and generate business, but many customers were asking for an easy solution from which they can easily submit a new service request and also its hard for our manager to track all the workers, in which area they are now working and which customer's new request it near by to which worker.

So for bove challenge we have contacted many IT companies and ask for the solution, at last Rushkar has suggested to create 2 mobile apps, one for Customer from which customer can post a request and check the service status and billing, and another mobile app for Worker, so manager can assign service to worker and worker can navigate to customer's address and provide the solution.

We had posted inquiry on GumTree and also job on upwork, so from them we got quote from RushKar and they have proposed solution with very well proposal and amount were also very reasonable, so we had conducted video interview with them and get assurance that they are the right candidate for this.

i think the whole project run in period of 25-28 Weeks, in that period we have designed the screens, so 1 we spent time of a month in app designing and also take review of 5-6 our customers on this design, and after that Rushkar and team start the development and they have given us the first copy after 5 month in around Aug 18.

I generally be in touch with Karan all the time, some times I got project update from their manager Vinod as well, otherwise Karan were the POC, and he generally manage whole project end to end, and I think there are other 3 developers working in my project, 2 in mobile app and 1 in other development.

ya definitely, before processing this solution we were managed to complete only 3 user request per day, but after getting this mobile app we are now able to manage at least 5 user requests per day and also its very easy to generate billing and for users its very easy to track service request.

it was very good exp with Karan and team, we generally did meeting in every starting of week and plan the deliverable for that week, so every monday they come with the small-small output and we give feedback on last submission of work.

Their team always tries to improve the product and give the best solution. They never try to complete project in a shortcut, even they come with the many impressive suggestion like Worker GPS tracking and all.

I think they are very good in all area, I wish you the best of luck for the future.

Overall Score We are very satisfied with Rushkar and Karan's service.
    It was little bit longet than expected, but I am satisfied with it.
    Frankly speaking they are very reasonable, even we had increased some mall functionlities after the deal still they didnt charge for it.
    They have their internal QA, so each time after QA karan was test whole project by their own and then deliver to me.
    100%

Branding & Dev for Beauty Salon

"They're working on many technologies, which is super impressive."

Apr. - Sept. 2018

Rushkar Information Technology LLP developed a website and a mobile app from scratch. Their team directed training on new software and supported branding efforts, including SEO campaigns and logo design.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Kiran Dubal
Head of Operations, Meera Kiran Ladies Beauty Salon Dubai

From client services to stock records, Rushkar Information Technology LLP streamlined business processes. The team built platforms that have enabled users to easily identify challenges to improve response time. Supporting further collaboration, they communicated proactively and met deadlines.

I'm head of My Wife's Ladies Beauty Salon Operations - Meera Kiran Ladies Beauty Salon, which is located in Dubai, UAE.

Mobile Application , Web portal and our branding ( logo, business card, etc.)

To make my company's operation smooth. To track every activities to give best to my clients.

I found it on Google.

In Software:

• Designed website from scratch
  • Developed web portal with dynamic features
  • designed and developed Mobile App.
  • They also did implementation and training of software

In Branding:

• Logo Design, Photography, SEO

There were one mobile app developer, one designer and one back-end developer and one project manager. They have added one backup developer too.

Yes, now we are more focused to give best service to clients. day to day things are streamlined. Employee's track records are also part of this software. We can manage stock and everything, which is giving us alerts about stock, plus we can track which products are being used on which client so if anything wrong happens we can easily identify.

They are very responsive. all deadlines were properly communicated by them and they were able to meet them. if any road blocks, they informed us in advance, so it was good for us. We use GoToMeeting for all communications. For source code management they use BitBucket.

Highly skilled team with everything we need. They're working on many technologies, which is super impressive. we are planning to start data science projects with them.

I think they are good. They did well.

All good.
    very good , bug free software, easy to use. Performance is also very fast.

Development for PCB Manufacturer & Supplier

"They’re a really good and transparent partner."

Dec. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Rushkar Information Technology LLP did website upgrades and management. They upgraded the CRM and created an ERP. Other services included mobile app development.

Ahmedabad, India
CEO, Ronak Circuits Pvt. Ltd

Their CRM development has improved the efficiency of order and inventory tracking, and online inquiries have more than tripled. Rushkar Information Technology LLP is a communicative partner and they’re committed to effective data storage.

I’m the CEO of Ronak Circuits Pvt. Ltd, a PCB manufacturer and supplier.

My website was built by someone else about five years ago and I needed a new partner for site management and other assistance.

They managed my website and also handled my hosting and domain. We needed upgrades to the CRM and we also needed an ERP. We wanted to post our users’ data and be able to manage all our inventories. They suggested that we could manage inventory offline and online as well. They used .NET and Amazon Web Server.

They also developed a mobile application for me.

We worked with five people from their end.

How did you come to work with Rushkar Information Technology LLP?

I chose them because they understood my requirements completely and were able to drive the project.

We’ve spent $8,500.

We worked together from December 2018—April 2019.

I can easily manage all my inventory and place orders. They built a really good CRM system. Before using this system, we were only managing around 10-15 inquiries for the month. Now we get over 50 monthly inquiries. Everything is very clear, and if I need to call a customer at 10:00, the system calls me. It’s easy and I don’t have to remember anything.

Their project management was really good. They were in contact weekly or biweekly and kept me updated.

I really like their efforts to store the data and showcase it through Amazon Web Services.

Their processes are good, but they have room for improvement.

Before starting any project with another company, connect with Rushkar Information Technology LLP first because they’re a really good and transparent partner.

The quality was excellent.

Ecommerce, Android, & iOS Dev for Shopping Company

“They offered solutions at a very low price.”

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Rushkar Information Technology LLP provided development services, working on an e-commerce website using Magento and .NET, with an OpenCart integration.

Ahmedabad, India
Jatin Patel
CEO, OptnBuy

The e-commerce platform developed by the team provides a good solution for the company’s needs. They communicated well throughout the work and ensured that the project ran smoothly.

I’m the data marketing manager at OptnBuy, a shopping platform for mobile accessories.

We needed help with development.

They developed our e-commerce website as well as our iOS and Android app. They used Magento and .NET, with OpenCart integrated as a payment gateway.

There were eight people on the team.

How did you come to work with Rushkar Information Technology LLP?

I found them through a Google search. They’re a good company that gave me a better low-cost service than any other company.

We spent $9,000–$10,000.

We worked together between January–March 2019.

They offered solutions at a very low price.

Communication was very good.

No, there’s nothing else.

Sometimes they had a short deadline, but nothing else.

No, I don’t have any advice.