We Take the S.H. out of IT

Managed service provider focusing on helping small business owners reduce their IT costs and improve their security. Perfect for the computer illiterate who just want their systems to work and want the peace of mind knowing that they are protected. We specialize in English speaking technicians who understand the in's and out's of business IT. Data backup in case disaster strikes, patch management to plug any security holes, anti virus to stop the viruses, and so much more!

West Palm Beach, FL
  • 7570 S FEDERAL HWY STE9
    West Palm Beach, FL 33462
  • 7570 S FEDERAL HWY STE 10
    HYPOLUXO, FL 33462

CoreVision, Schrier Family Chiropractic, Marybel Reinoso Coleman Law, Zimmerman Law,

Managed IT Services for Chiropractor Office

"Their quick turnaround time is impressive, along with the simplicity of their cost."

2017 - Ongoing

Rush Tech Support provides ongoing IT services for a chiropractic business. They manage preventative efforts and solve issues, including monitoring computers for viruses and providing on-site repairs.

Delray Beach, Florida
Elan Schrier
Owner, Schrier Family Chiropractic

The continual service from Rush Tech Support satisfies the client. Their impressive speed in accomplishing tasks and resolving issues have been key to the smooth flow of the engagement. Bringing an ability to foresee problems and implement solutions, they’re a reliable partner for IT support.

I’m the owner of a chiropractic office.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rush Tech Support?

We hired them to take care of the IT side of my office.

They provide a range of services for us, primarily working remotely. Their team monitors our computers to ensure they’re not being hacked. They also remotely provide encrypted database and server backups, while also coming for onsite repairs and setups. If our computers need new hard drives or memory, they’ll also come to our office.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Rush Tech Support?

I met the owner at a networking event. We were having a few IT issues and thought they’d be a good match for our needs. After they did a good job solving those problems, I hired them for more preventative measures.

We’ve spent between $15,000–$25,000. They’re currently on a retainer for us.

We’ve been working together since 2017 and our engagement is ongoing.

I’ve been very happy with their services. They do a good job with all of the preventative measures, fixing things before they break down.

How did Rush Tech Support perform from a project management standpoint?

We use a flag system for different tasks. I can reach out to my main point of contact directly.

No, they’ve been good.

I’d definitely recommend using them; they’re professional and the best company I’ve used.

Business Scan for Design Firm

"I’m happy to have them as part of my team."

June 2020

A design firm hired Rush Tech Support to perform a security scan. Since then, they've worked to keep the business secure and solve high-level technical problems.

Lake Worth, Florida
Bill Connors
Owner, Cat60 Designs, LLC

The team at Rush Tech Support are true partners who perform high-level work that keeps the firm's systems clean. They're fast, effective, and easy-to-work-with.

I'm the owner of Cat60 Designs. I do website development and Digital Marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rush Tech Support?

Security scan of my business

To make sure my systems are running at their highest capability. I do design work and a slow computer is a time killer.

I'm in a networking group with Andrew the owner and it only made sense to let him work on my systems.

I hired Rush to do a full scan of my business to see if there were any holes that needed to be filled. Since they, they have worked with me in keeping my business secure and have helped me solve some very high level technical problems. I’m happy to have them as part of my team.

The only person I talked to so far is Andrew. I don't need to talk to anyone else but I know others are monitoring.

I have to download a lot of things to do my work. I don't have a lot of time to make sure I don't get spyware or viruses. Andrew and his crew removed files that were slowing me down and work to keep my systems clean.

They are easy to talk to and explain things in a way anyone can understand.

They were fast and effective.

None that I can see.

Overall Score Could not find a better company to do your IT work.
    Just said what time I wanted the work done and it was done.
    I've been in IT for years. They are well worth the cost.
    Did not interfere with my business while cleaning and monitoring my systems.
    Andrew and is a great tech and Rush Tech Support is an extension of him