The Best Little Inbound Marketing Agency in Texas

We're a Dallas digital marketing agency offering Inbound Marketing, Web Development, Branding, & Paid Media services. We specialize in using the inbound methodology to generate and nurture leads through an ever-evolving buying cycle. Our areas of expertise are Health/Medical, Home Services, and Technology. Our super-niche is helping specialty surgical organizations grow their brands and connect with new patients for their practice.

2004
Dallas, TX
  • 5307 E. Mockingbird Ln. Suite 475
    Dallas, TX 75206

North American Spine, THERMI, NJ Spine and Orthopedic, WFAA, Fortress Security, Pine Valley Foods, GiftCard.com, Fossil Rim Wildlife Center.

Fossil Rim Wildlife Center Website

Website redesign project for a very inspiring non-profit organization: Fossil Rim Wildlife Center. This organization wanted to enhance their look as well as their data management efforts. RUNNER has consulted them on mobile and desktop website design as well as HubSpot Marketing platform implementation.

Teton Waters Ranch Website

Teton Waters Ranch is a purveyor of grassfed beef products. In partnership with the award-winning design group at Retail Voodoo, we created a contemporary website design with a fantastic mobile experience.

THERMI Website

Thermi is one of the 7 fastest growing healthcare companies in DFW. We completely overhauled the outdated look of their brand image with a fresh new patient-centric approach. This Drupal website integrates with the HubSpot Marketing platform, which the company uses to manage events and inbound leads.

HIPPA Compliant Website Development

“RUNNER Agency was always willing to scale their solutions to meet our needs.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

RUNNER Agency developed a HIPPA-compliant website and programmed a backend lead management system. The team is currently executing on an SEO and social media marketing strategy on Facebook and Google.

San Antonio, TX
Hilary Scott
Adminitration and Community Relations, Healthy Woman Obstetrics & Gynecology

RUNNER Agency delivered a secure, reliable website that complies with healthcare communication regulations. The platform performs fluidly across different platforms, making it easy for potential patients to send inquiries. The team’s efforts have grown business in a new direction.

Healthy Woman Obstetrics & Gynecology is the office of Dr. Felipe Garcia-Ghinis in San Antonio, Texas. I handle administration and public relations/marketing communication for the practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire RUNNER Agency?

When we introduced aesthetic services into our medical practice, we hired RUNNER Agency to recreate our website and help us find the best marketing strategy to promote them.

We wanted to create a website that communicates the benefits of our healthcare and aesthetic services. It needed to be HIPAA compliant to facilitate confidential online inquiries from patients. Lastly, we aimed to reach new prospects through online and social media marketing.

We selected RUNNER Agency based on their advertising experience in the aesthetician and healthcare industries. They offer the type of creative solutions we needed as a small business with a limited marketing budget. We especially valued that their team includes women since we provide female-specific healthcare.

The heart of our project was creating our user-facing website and a backend lead management system. RUNNER Agency continues to work with us to execute and test advertising through Facebook and Google.

RUNNER Agency’s co-founders and senior digital strategists helped us define the scope of our project. After the design phase, we worked with the agency's digital marketing strategists, a digital marketing technologist, and a web developer.

We now have a website that performs flawlessly across multiple platforms. Patients who want healthcare services or aesthetic services can securely contact us online in a HIPAA compliant manner. Our work with RUNNER Agency is empowering us to grow the aesthetic services portion of our practice.

We held an initial face-to-face meeting. Subsequently, we communicated via phone calls and email to manage the project.

RUNNER Agency was always willing to scale their solutions to meet our needs. They have extensive experience in the healthcare and aesthetics industries.

Women make the majority of healthcare decisions for their families.  I appreciate that RUNNER's co-founder is a woman and that other female staff members have worked on our projects. My recommendation for any agency operating in the healthcare space is to make sure women are on their team and involved in messaging strategy

Web Dev and Marketing Strategy for Wi-Fi Platform

"They created a very easy work environment, especially for a startup like us."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

RUNNER Agency built a website from scratch and conducted a thorough market analysis for creating a solid marketing strategy for the product. They also delivered wireframes and assisted with the launch.

Dallas, Texas
CEO, Wi-Fi Platform

The resulting website gathers stellar feedback from users for its visual appeal and useful information. RUNNER’s team was directly involved on a daily basis and showed great flexibility in fitting tasks that were out of scope into the established budget.

I’m the CEO of a user-specific wireless network platform providing wireless privacy and security through our cloud-based solution.

For what projects/services did your company hire RUNNER Agency?

We needed a new website and marketing strategy.

We needed to concisely and visually communicate our value proposition to both our users and our partners.

We needed a local agency that understood and believed in our product and showed that they could communicate that to our market.

RUNNER met with us many times to understand our product and needs. They analyzed our market, customer value proposition, competition, and segmentation to determine the best way to reach our intended user base. They then completed the market analysis and provided a marketing strategy proposal coupled with a detailed wireframe process for our new website. Once we signed off on the plan, RUNNER executed on the strategy and developed the website entirely from scratch. They also helped launch everything upon completion.

RUNNER's team of three or four people worked directly with us on a daily basis. Tasks were split up by expertise and the team was well rounded.

Our new website has received lots of praise for being both visually stimulating and full of useful information.

The product had some aspects that went beyond scope. RUNNER was flexible with us and helped us understand how to make all of our needs fit within the budget.

Their team was hard working and responsive. They created a very easy work environment, especially for a startup like us.

There isn't anything obvious to us that RUNNER needs to improve. Everything was great.

Drupal Development for Online Fabric Retailer

"Reagan, who owns Runner, made me feel really comfortable that they could handle it and they could get it done."

Sept. 2015 - June 2016

Runner Agency was hired to create a Drupal website.

Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Jodie Heinold
Owner, Fort Worth Fabric Studio

The client is happy with how the agency's work helped their overall sales. Their customers have expressed positive feedback with regard to the usability of their new site - especially their shopping cart. They really appreciated Runner's ability to communicate.

I’m the owner of Fort Worth Fabric Studio, an online fabric store primarily for quilters. I cater to more of a niche industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Runner Agency?

I needed to have the website completely rewritten on a new platform. Originally, I was with a company who had software specifically for quilt shops. My site was with that company for 2 years. However, they were bought out by another company and that company couldn’t support all the customizations I had on my website. We had to be able to do certain things since we’re serving a niche market. For example, clients can order in increments of 8 yards and not just single units. I didn’t want to give those up so I had to go out on my own and have it written on a new platform.

Our site was rewritten from the ground up on Drupal Commerce. It was more getting the functionality of the site working to meet what I needed. They added features such as a rewards program. I had the design already figured out and we kept that the same since I was happy with it. I came in knowing pretty much what I needed, but they had ideas for improving things on the backend, things that weren’t making the website run smoother. So, we shared ideas back and forth and we used a lot of their ideas. Primarily we started out with what I knew I needed and how the site was functioning, to begin with. I think it was definitely improved upon with their input.

How did you come to work with Runner Agency?

When I went into this process, I researched web development companies across the United States. I did phone interview consultations with several of them from Oregon to Michigan, all over the place. Reagan, who owns Runner, made me feel really comfortable that they could handle it and they could get it done. We were looking at a bit of a time crunch to get this accomplished before the server was shut down where I was at. He projected an air of confidence that we could get it accomplished, have it the way we needed it in a good timeframe and at a good price. The bonus was they were local in Dallas.

How much have you invested with Runner Agency?

In total, we spent $20,000 to $30,000 on this project.

I signed the contract September 2015 and we went live June 2016.

Sales have been just as good as ever, so what they did worked. The customers are very pleased with the way the new site operates, especially the shopping cart. That is entirely different from what I had before. We’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback about that and a lot of positive feedback from clients on the website being easy to navigate and shop.

How did Runner Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fabulous on that. The communication was absolutely incredible with the guy they had working as my project manager. I really can’t say enough good things about that side of it. We were in touch pretty much daily on the project. They sent ideas to troubleshoot things that needed to be fixed or improved. It was absolutely terrific.

What did you find most impressive about Runner Agency?

Since they were local, it was nice to meet with them and discuss the project in person once we got to a certain point. That was really beneficial.

Are there any areas Runner Agency could improve?

None.

I was completely satisfied with that. They were able to meet deadlines.
    As a business owner, you’re always looking for the best deal and to save a few dollars here and there. But I’m happy with what I paid for the site.
    It went as smoothly as it could. I’ve had to be with a couple different companies in the past and I had that to compare to. I really don’t think it could’ve gone any better.