RT Dynamic is an expert SuiteCRM expert firm.

Our experience in the CRM industry spans over a decade and we possess all the right skills to ensure the optimal SuiteCRM solution for your business. Our team of Business Analysts, Project Managers, Software Engineers, and Database Developers is driven by a passion for customer service. This has allowed us to innovate and implement projects for businesses from all industry verticals including unrivaled and best-in-class integrations and plugins for SuiteCRM.

Our team has helped businesses with:

SuiteCRM Consultation

SuiteCRM Implementation

SuiteCRM Data Migration

SuiteCRM Customization

SuiteCRM Integration

SuiteCRM Training and Support

San Francisco, CA

SuiteCRM Consulting for Mental Health Association

"Their expertise and accommodating attitude make them great to work with."

May 2019 - Ongoing

For a series of CRM development projects for a mental health association, RT Dynamic customized the backend of a SuiteCRM platform and integrated it with an API for automatic SurveyGizmo connectivity.

51- 200 Employees

El-Noor Rashid
Sr. Director of Digital Strategy & Experience, CMHA

The team quickly cultivated and understanding of given requirements while working with an unfamiliar API. Their technical problem-solving and implementation efforts have brought sophisticated projects to fruition. Attentive communication helped resolve issues quickly.

I work for a Canadian mental health association. We have several programs offering services to one of the largest municipalities in all of Canada. On top of that, we have a special program that services citizens of Ontario for mid to moderate depression and anxiety. I’m the senior director of digital strategy and experience.

What challenge were you trying to address with RT Dynamic?

When I joined the organization, it was clear that we required another health information system to manage our programs. I had some expertise but needed to engage with someone that had SuiteCRM expertise.

We’ve been engaged in several short-term projects for the past year and a half. Much of their work is the customization of our SuiteCRM. Going far beyond creating fields, they’ve built backend functionalities for some of our entities whether its contacts, clients, or practitioner cases. We’ve also needed to pull information from an external database on occasion, and they were able to do so due to their awareness of how the API works in SuiteCRM.

For our SurveyGizmo project, we needed a way to full information automatically through the API. I provided them with documentation, and they returned with a prototype within a few days.

Normally, I work with one point of contact. He has about four developers and analysts working with him, so he CCs his team in our communication for transparency’s sake.

How did you come to work with RT Dynamic?

We originally had another partner in the United States. However, I decided to look around for a partner that was located closer to us when they were acquired by another company. I took a look at companies contributing to the SuiteCRM codebase. After speaking with them, I gave them a test assignment to confirm that they were capable of handling a long-term engagement with us. Their pricing was also impressive.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$15,000.

We started the engagement in May 2019, and it’s ongoing.

In our first engagement, I was impressed by how quickly they could understand our requirements and an API that they’d never worked with before. They’ve saved us time and done fantastic work. I’m happy with what they’ve delivered and don’t intend to search anywhere else for a partner.

They know PHP and SuiteCRM very well, handling sophisticated projects. If we need to make a small change to documentation or code, we were able to do so as well. I appreciated them delivering the work in a manner that we could easily take over and manage ourselves.

How did RT Dynamic perform from a project management standpoint?

If there are disagreements or misunderstandings, we’re able to quickly iron out issues and ambiguity. We commonly share screens during meetings to determine whether or not we’re heading in the right direction. Otherwise, I can provide more clarity on my expectations.

They can deliver quickly and truly want to do a good job. If there’s doubt or misunderstandings, they’re proactive in clearing it up. Their expertise and accommodating attitude make them great to work with.

They’re a west coast team, so our time zone is different. It really hasn’t been a huge issue, though.

Make sure you develop well-defined requirements through text and visuals.