The Salesforce partner who listens to your needs.

Founded in 2013, RoyCon Technologies has been providing a transparent and sophisticated approach while servicing our customers. We believe integration, collaboration, and automation are the driving forces behind productivity. We do that by working with our clients to understand their business and provide solutions which best fit their needs. RoyCon delivers value with everything we do by leveraging Salesforce to streamline your business.

Austin, TX
  • 600 Congress Ave, 14th Floor
    Austin, TX 78701

Data Migration for Forensic Accounting & Consulting Firm

“I appreciate the effort they take to explain the technology in terms that our whole team can understand.”

Mar. 2017 - Mar. 2018

RoyCon Technologies oversaw data migration and management to determine areas to improve processes. They integrated case information, time-tracking, and invoicing systems to create a single efficient database.

Principal, Consulting Firm

The improvements RoyCon Technologies made in data management meant not only that the data was cleaner, but that it was easier to maintain. Their willingness to explain the function of new technologies facilitated the transition to alternate procedures.

I’m the principal at an economic consulting and forensic accounting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with RoyCon Technologies?

We needed help with data management and migration and Salesforce implementation.

They contributed a lot of time to help us understand our work processes and suggested areas of improvement. Our first step was to make sure they understood how our database worked, noting particular aspects we wanted to maintain. After that, we started working on ways to improve data utilization, which was a long process.

My primary point of contact is the company owner, but I've also met with other members of his team.

How did you come to work with RoyCon Technologies?

I spoke to a lot of different companies when we were deciding which to pick. We were referred to them by force Salesforce. Not only did RoyCon respond quickly to talk about our work, but they also provided their own valuable suggestions and ideas.

We've invested between $30,000 and $40,000.

We started working together in March 2017 and wrapped up the initial implementation of the project in March 2018. We continue to make small changes to the system, so I still contact them regularly.

Not only is our data cleaner, but it's now easy to maintain going forward. For example, they consolidated our case information, time-tracking, and invoicing systems, all of which had previously been separate programs. Our overall efficiency improved because we only needed to access one platform. We've also been able to complete business development projects we hadn't been able to do before.

How did RoyCon Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via Quip and email, and they always respond quickly. I appreciate the effort they take to explain the technology in terms that our whole team can understand.

Describe your current work processes and goals to the team so they can understand not only what you're asking for, but how your business operates as a whole. They'll be able to provide more valuable insight if they know how your agency works.

They never had issues meeting timelines or not meeting expectations.
    We compared a lot of different options, and RoyCon's rate was surprisingly competitive.
    They delivered everything they promised, and in a timely manner.

Salesforce Implementation for Digital Advertising Firm

"[I]f they tell me they will have something for me by Thursday, that means I get it Wednesday afternoon."

May 2016 - Ongoing

RoyCon assists an influencer marketing platform in making the most out of their Salesforce license. This includes dashbaording, long-term strategy building, and advice on changes in the Salesforce landscape.

Bill Kantar
Chief Revenue Officer, Open Influence

RoyCon’s responsiveness and expertise has stood out, leading to greater reporting and insights on important KPIs. The team’s meaningful advice and attention to detail has help evolved this engagement into a strategic partnership focused on building more growth into the foreseeable future.

I am the chief revenue officer for Open Influence. We are an international influencer marketing platform that connects large brands with social media influencers.

What challenge were you trying to address with RoyCon Technologies?

When I joined the company I found we were using a pretty rudimentary Salesforce edition called Professional Edition, rather than using Salesforce as a true customer relationship management (CRM) system. I decided to look for a partner that could help us get the most out of our Salesforce license in order to help us grow.

Our needs as an organization are very complex because we operate in multiple countries with different currencies. RoyCon helps us to make every decision we needed about building our Salesforce architecture. They do this by bringing multiple options to the table, describing the benefits and deficiencies of each option, and telling us which they think is the best.

Additionally, whenever there are major changes in the Salesforce landscape RoyCon is always aware of it and ready to offer their best advice. For example, there was a large change in the industry dealing with how companies handle their clients’ information. When I learned about it the first call I made was to RoyCon, and they already had a great perspective and recommendation on how we should move forward.

At first we worked with RoyCon’s owner before moving over to two account managers.

How did you come to work with RoyCon Technologies?

I asked our Salesforce representative for recommendations, which included RoyCon, among others. I spoke with every company they recommended and felt that RoyCon brought the highest level of domain expertise to the table.

We invest more than 100 hours with them annually.

We have been working together since May 2016.

I believe that if you cannot measure your content you cannot impact it. Through RoyCon’s robust dashboarding and insights we are able to log onto Salesforce and run reports that give us a great sense of the application programming interfaces (APIs) that are important for our business. This has allowed us to extract really meaningful insights at the click of a button. All of this has saved us time and is allowing us to scale our business how we want.

How did RoyCon Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The RoyCon team is extremely responsive. If we have a last minute meeting or I need something over the weekend, RoyCon is always there. I have never received any resistance from them, instead what I receive is nothing but positivity and extra reports that they think might help me out for the next time there is a last minute meeting.

I mostly communicate with them over phone and email, but they also use a project management system called Quip. I always know exactly what is going to be delivered, and if they tell me they will have something for me by Thursday, that means I get it Wednesday afternoon.

The value of RoyCon team is their ability to make meaningful recommendations as a consultant with the best interest of the business at heart. When we are looking for people to work with we are always looking for a real partner rather than just a vendor. A vendor will simply build you whatever you ask, whereas a partner will build it for you, but they will also ask questions, offer advice, and help you actually grow your business. RoyCon is not interested in getting one job and moving on. They offer a truly strategic partnership as opposed to a vendor type mentality, and it shows in the amount of hours that they invest. The RoyCon team understands Salesforce inside and out, and they are a pleasure to work with.

There is nothing I can think of at this point. At first I was concerned about them being in a different time zone then us, but it has never been an issue.

My advice would be to look for a partner not a vendor. A vendor is going to do exactly what you ask them to do, but with Salesforce it's not what you need today, it's having the insight for what you need today and how those needs are going to evolve in the future. The reason I love working with RoyCon is that they allow you to build something that is effective and will help you scale your business. They help us think about limitations and challenges that allow us to make the right decision the first time rather than reworking our strategy six months later.

They often under promise and over deliver.
    It might take a little more time, but their strategy will help you build something that lasts.