Advertising | Marketing | Consulting

We strive on providing your business with the Royal treatment, with a full-service offering, that is focused on you as the client.

Our agency is designed to create your perfect marketing strategy, execute and provide insights at a price that will not cost you everything. Our team are here to ensure that your strategy and execution is the best it can be.

​​Royals develops a wholistic advertising and marketing plan that not only builds new customers but also retains loyal customers and grows your business for long term success.

Tools we use to grow your business:

-SEO

2018
Norfolk, VA
  • 8639 sturgis road
    Norfolk, VA 23503

K.M. Cash Remodeling, Katie's Kickers, Tamara Kucik Real Estate Team, Nick Bush the Realtor, Ocean View Heating and Cooling, David Manning Real Estate, Raising 13

New Website, Rebrand and SEO Marketing Image

New Website, Rebrand and SEO Marketing

Rebranded W Mechanical to Ocean View Heating and Cooling. Worked closely with designers to create our client's new logo that identified their new brand and location. Built a new website implementing key search engine optimization tools to ensure online success.

Website Creation  Image

Website Creation

Royals Advertising first goal was to understand the problem and work closely with the owner Katie Romeo to ensure the plan answered the problem. Once the strategy was confirmed we created a mobile, tablet friendly website that outlined their swim classes, teacher information and qualifications, reviews and an FAQ section (because a lot of time was used up answering Parents' concerns).

Royals also integrated a

swim school parent portal that listed all the classes, payment system, waivers, terms and conditions and pool rules. This portal was then i-framed into the website, creating a seamless online experience for the parents.

Once the website and parent portal was established and signed off we then made sure that Katie's Kickers could be found on search engines. We launched Google My Business, Google Analytics, received reviews from past and present customers and then launched a search engine optimized website.

This was all achieved in a fast turn around of 5 weeks. Katie Romeo needed this system and website up and running before the Fall 2019 registration. Working tirelessly to make Katie's Kickers needs a reality was a great project and an amazing success.

Branded Marketing Signs Image

Branded Marketing Signs

Branded Markting Signs to ensure consistency in branding, call to actions and to increase new business on a local level.

Website Creation and Branding Image

Website Creation and Branding

Royals Advertising conducted a marketing opportunity assessment to analyze Tamara Kucik Team Real Estate website data to identify insights, and then developed a website strategy. We built a mobile friendly website that was focused on their key objectives:

• Improve usability

• Mobile friendly

• Lead generator tool

• Focus on Google optimization for

specific areas
  • Present itself as a leader in the real estate industry

Email Marketing and Marketing Automation

Royals Advertising created a drip campaign to promote his real estate videos on a weekly basis and build a relationship with his leads. The key objectives of the email campaign were to:

• Improve brand

• Gain brand recognition

• Grow YouTube followers

• Increase number of views on the real estate Youtube videos

• Present himself as a

social media leader in the real estate industry
  • Increase organic visitors to the website

• Mobile optimized

• Reviews

SMM, Web Re-Design & SEO Work for Contracting Company

“I have a lot of trust in her work because of the level of commitment she demonstrates.”

Royals Advertising developed a variety of social media and networking profiles for a renovation and home construction company. They continue to manage content creation, marketing, and customer relations.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Keith Cash
    President, K.M. Cash Remodeling

The digital presence and marketing work delivered by Royals Advertising has satisfied all project requirements and exceeded the client’s expectations. They operate almost fully independently and demonstrate commitment to the quality and success of their work at all times in the engagement.

I’m a general contractor and my company is called K.M. Cash Remodeling. We’ve been doing upper-end home remodeling and custom homes for 30 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Royals Advertising?

Most of our business is referral business, and I wanted to expand into the social media realm as well and needed someone to help handle that.

They have created profiles for my business on about ten different platforms, including Instagram, House, Facebook, Nextdoor, Zoom, Google, and LinkedIn. She redid our entire website and now handles content and marketing on all of those sites, and I just approve the posts. That includes posting blogs, communicating with customers, and networking as well.

I just work with Sophia.

How did you come to work with Royals Advertising?

I met Sophia (Founder, Royals Advertising) when I did a job for her and discussed her involvement in our business from there before deciding to move forward.

We started at the beginning of 2019 and are continuing to work together.

I’ve been completely satisfied with the quality of all the work Royals Advertising has performed so far. They are very knowledgeable and self-sufficient, which was a big part of what I was looking for, and she’s quality-oriented and has great attention to detail.

How did Royals Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Sophia has been excellent in everything. We generally communicate over email, but I’ve never felt like I needed to communicate something that she really wasn’t understanding. They are very independent about making sure everything stays up and running without significant direction from me.

It’s clear that Sophia takes a lot of pride in what she does and is personally very conscious of everything that’s going on in order to make sure that she is always doing the best work possible. I have a lot of trust in her work because of the level of commitment she demonstrates.

I really can’t think of anything that I think they could do better.

Respect her opinions and ideas about marketing, because she really knows what she’s doing.

Rebranding for Heating & Cooling Company

"She was basically doing her research in a very efficient and professional way."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Royals Advertising provided rebranding and website development services.

Norfolk, Virginia
    Earl Duff
    Owner, Ocean View Heating and Cooling

Royals Advertising created logos and a website that are widely appreciated. The workflow was effective.

I am the owner of Ocean View Heating and Cooling. I am the sole member of this company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Royals Advertising?

We needed to better market our target area and needed help with our website.

The get our name out on the streets in our target areas and eventually become the "Go To" HVAC and plumbing company in our target zip codes.

I found her on next door. After an initial interview with her, we felt very confident in her abilities and skill sets.

Helped us with rebranding the company especially with the name change. She developed a website and began getting marketing taken care of on google.

Willard Duff, Owner. Michelle Yocco, significant other. Anne Pape, graphic designer. Sofia Royals.

everyone i speak with loves the logos and the website.

very good. communication was effective and efficient.

During our first meeting she basically interviewed us to find out about our backgrounds, personalities, company, goals... I found this to be very helpful. She was basically doing her research in a very efficient and professional way. She sold me on that right there.

Nothing I can think of. Great experience.