Digital Marketing Agency

The Room Marketing is a Tampa Digital Marketing Agency, We offer Web Design, Website Optimization, Search Engine Optimization and many other services.

At Room Marketing, our services are even more focused on the actions your visitors will take. This singular idea drives all our efforts to promote your brand on the web. As a result our customers love our services because they see how everything we do is focused on what their website or social visitors do.

We analyze your visitors’ interactions with your web portals, pages, and sites. While in the next step, we translate this knowledge into designing content that connects with their habits therefore drives them to your CTAs.

Our competitors seems like fail to deliver such results. In fact, here are a few ways how we are in contrast from the rest of web marketing services you will find in Tampa, FL.

Tampa, FL
  • Tampa, FL

Reiki by Linette, Peach Pit Farms, Primary Care of Osceola, Rice n Beans Restaurant, Creative Leaps, Diseñadores de Sonrisas, Caribe Coop, Los DPR, Casa Furniture, Tito Nieves Official, Stilos Salon, Periódico el Sol, Emerge Strong Divorce Coaching, Café Regio, Mattei IT, DC Accounting

Primary Care of Osceola Image

Primary Care of Osceola

Primary Care of Osceola is home to a carefully selected team of medical professionals and experts who are on-call to help you. They have years of crucial experience amongst them, and they can help you whether you have a pre-existing health condition or whether you are just coming in for your regular appointment.

Diseñadores de Sonrisas Image

Diseñadores de Sonrisas

Dr. Luis A. De Jesus Sanchez is a graduate of the School of Dentistry of the Medical Sciences Campus of Puerto Rico and is one of the most renowned dentists in the southern area.

Creative Leaps Image

Creative Leaps

Creative LEAPS, Inc. was founded in 2015 and continues to be run by passionate clinicians and individuals who have experienced significant changes in their lives in great part due to the arts.

In 2019, creative LEAPS received Florida non-profit status, a big step toward opening opportunities to serve many more individuals and groups in the community!

We have had many opportunities to work with individuals and

groups across the lifespan, engaging them in the arts and helping shape their paths.
Café Aromático Regio Image

Café Aromático Regio

In the mountains of Yauco, a small town in the south-west central area of Puerto Rico, located in the Mayor Antilles (Cuba, Jamaica, Haití-Republica Dominicana and Puerto Rico) and with the ideal conditions of soil, altitude, humidity and temperature we produce the CAFE AROMATICO REGIO (Regal Aromatic Coffee).

A top quality coffee, cultivated, produced and elaborated by hand entirely. We know the path of our coffee from

the tree to your cup. Our coffee is free of pesticide or insecticides and it’s dried up in the sun light, always in harmony with the environment.

Our coffee selection is small, as is our family which has been producing the exquisite arabica coffee as our mother taught us since the early nineteen hundred’s.

DC Accounting Image

DC Accounting

David Cruz, Enrolled Agent, MBA, MACC, MTAX has more than 20 years of business, accounting, taxation, budget, financial statement analysis and consultation for personal and business experience.

Tito Nieves Official Website Image

Tito Nieves Official Website

Website of the world famous salsa singer Tito Nieves.

Rice n Beans Image

Rice n Beans

Rice n Beans is a restaurant that serves the residents of Tampa, Florida. The restaurant offers a variety of Puerto Rican foods.

Website Development for Latino News Platform

" Their professional treatment, adaptability to new ideas, and services make us feel like we are in good hands."

May - June 2019

The Room Marketing provided web development services for a news platform that caters to the Ohio-based Latino community. They help brainstorm ways to best share news through social and more.

Franklin, Ohio
Neyssa García Toucet
CEO & Founder, The LatinOH

The site is attractive and helps optimize the brand's marketing efforts. Excellent partners, The Room Marketing overs a diverse range of services, including photography, graphic design, and web development.

I am the founder of The LatinOH an online platform.

The LatinOH seeks to keep the Latino community informed through the development of digital content. There are few media where you can access information in Spanish to keep up to date with what is happening in our countries and in Ohio.

We want to be the eyes and ears of the Latino Community to keep them inform. We adapt to the new reality of the market. More social networks and the Internet, less traditional media.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Room Marketing?

I would never entrust my company's website to another company than The Room Marketing. Their professional treatment, adaptability to new ideas, and services make us feel like we are in good hands.

Increase the recognition of The LatinOH in the Hispanic market. Optimize our marketing efforts and social networks.

Through the reference of other companies that have worked with The Room Marketing and other work they have done to my clients.

There were meetings for brainstorming. In addition, we present what we were interested in the website. They not only did it, they maximize it.

We work together from the first moment with the same contact person. That was really important to us.

With the work on the website, they provide us with the best tools to share news on social networks and our page looks more attractive for people who access.

It was excellent, direct communication at every moment.

I value their ability to transform ideas into something concrete. And we have the opportunity to get different services in one place such as photography, graphic design and website.

We were very satisfied with their work.

Overall Score They offer a high quality service. They have been an ally for The LatinOH
    Everything was perfect for us.
    We always evaluate different alternatives and they offered us the best price in the market.
    They know my company like me. They are available whenever I need them and they are up to date with all the technology topics.
    I wouldn't recommend a company if it doesn't work. They are excellent.

Web Design for Self-Employed Motivational Speaker

"They had the ability to bring my ideas to life, even when I could not put them into words."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

The Room Marketing developed and designed a website for a self-employed motivational speaker. The team provided multiple design options, allowing the client to choose the best fit.

Puerto Rico
Yessenia Rosado
Self-Employed Speaker

While the work is ongoing, the website has received multiple requests for more information. The Room Marketing provides high-quality results in a timely manner. The team facilitates a smooth workflow to ensure effective communication and collaboration.

I am a motivational speaker, neurocoach and psychologist in formation, working with women and couples that want to live a better life. I am also an author and coach.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Room Marketing?

Our company did not have a website to help us promote our services. The Room Marketing designed a great website for us, which has helped us reach new potential clients and advertise my upcoming book. They are the best!

I wanted to see the traffic increase and reach new potential clients, which is being achieved in so little time that we are thrilled.

I was referred by a friend. I loved his website and asked him.

We held about 2 videochat meetings via Whatsapp. I explained the concept and a couple of days later, I received 3 different design suggestions based on my expectations and requests. It was hard to choose one of the designs, since they were all so great. I finally chose one and The Room created it for me.

I only spoke with the team manager and the service was great! They are the best of their industry!

We are still on the initial phase, but we have been getting many requests for information since we created our website.

I am impressed. The communication was excellent and the expectations were met very fast. The suggested changes were always made in a timely manner.

I was very impressed by the knowledge of the team manager in web design. They had the ability to bring my ideas to life, even when I could not put them into words. Their service is the best.

Overall, I am completely satisfied.

Overall Score Excellent service.
    Everything was done in a timely manner. They met every deadline.
    Great value.
    I would not hire anyone else. I love their professionalism and quality of their work.
    I have already referred them.

Website Optimization for Financial Education Solution

"I'm impressed that everything they promise is being delivered."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

The Room Marketing refreshed an e-commerce site, redesigning the page, implementing SEO, and automating a sales funnel.

Puerto Rico
Myrna Vázquez
Founder, CEO, FitWallet LLC

Internal stakeholders are pleased as the optimized site receives increased traffic and new users. They are an accommodating team that communicates well. Their task management has been noteworthy.

FitWallet provides Financial Wellness Educational Solutions & Services for individuals and corporations. I am the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Room Marketing?

Web Optimization, SEO & E-Commerce design.

Optimize SEO results, Automate Online Sales Funnel & Web Page redesign based on B2C & B2B channels.

Based on recommendations, review of past projects & transparency.

Improve uptime results, speed and fine tune E-Commerce experience.

Three (3) people mostly for this project.

Results on Web Site visits, new users and campaing results are better than ever. We had an issue with uptime and (speed) of the site. Recommendations and results were right on target.

Excellent project management and communication. Time management is being handled effectively.

I'm impressed that everything they promise is being delivered. Working after hours is no problem.

Not necessary for now.

Overall Score Alex & the team are GREAT!
    Communication is awesome
    Fair considering overall results and wishes
    Better than Expected
    Highly Recommended

Web Design Services for Divorce Support Organization

"Their knowledge of web design, web development, and marketing is incredible."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

After the initial discovery meeting, The Room developed an informational website for a divorce support service. They quickly provided mock-ups to collect feedback and tweaked the site until ready for launch.

Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hayley Lisa
President & Founder, Emerge Strong Divorce Coaching Services

The site was well-received, garnering interest from prospective clients for The Room Marketing's services. The team implemented all requested changes and took the time to teach the internal staff how to manage the website. Reasonably priced, they're a great choice for simple but professional sites.

I am the CEO/Founder of Emerge Strong Divorce Coaching. Our services are for both men & women who are going through a divorce & life after divorce coaching/support. We offer in-person, telephone & Skype sessions throughout the United States.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Room Marketing?

Our company needed a website that would be inviting, user-friendly and appealing to our clients.

Our goals were to have our user-friendly website increase sales through our "contact" page. Another goal was for the site to be informative so potential clients would "learn" about us.

I searched online for companies in our area. After reviewing many companies, I knew immediately once we discovered this vendor (The Room Marketing) that they would be the best company to work with.

We were so impressed by the quality of their work The Room Marketing has on their website. Once I reached out to the vendor, I was pleased to learn of their willingness to teach us how to manage our website post-launch & their price point was very fair.

Once we selected this vendor, we arranged for a discovery meeting. After explaining my concept, goals, and vision for the site, I was so impressed with how they immediately designed a mock-up of exactly what I wanted!

We had a few telephone conversations & emails to tweek the site and within a very short period of time, I now had the website I had so hoped for. My site is user-friendly, beautiful colors and images, and informative to potential clients. I could not ask for more!

We worked with their team, and communication was always very timely. Initially, I met with the Project Manager and he understood immediately the vision we had.

Since the site was launched, we have received positive feedback on the flow of the site & how user-friendly it is. I have had many colleagues inquire about which company had designed our site. We have received wonderful feedback from clients who have contacted us after visiting the site.

We had very easy & constant communications from the vendor along with weekly updates. If their were any needed revisions, the vendor was easy to work with. Changes were made immediately & the vendor understood our goals & concepts easily. I truly appreciated the good communication we had with The Room Marketing, they always took the time for us.

So many things impressed me about this company. First, the samples of their work shows how creative they are. Their knowledge of web design, web development, and marketing is incredible. They are honest & very timely with all their communications with the client. Our experience was both collaborative & positive. There is no doubt, we will reach out to this vendor in the future for any website and marketing needs.

Honestly, there were no areas for improvement. Each time we reached out to the vendor with a need, it was met immediately. I'm so pleased that we chose The Room Marketing for our website, I would not change a thing about our experience.

Overall Score Superb quality, creativity & communications.
    Vendor always worked around my schedule & made the time for us.
    Very fair, the quality of the work is worth it.
    The finished website the vendor designed & developed for us, far exceeds what we hoped for. Excellent company to work with!
    I have already referred The Room Marketing to a few colleagues.

Web Design for IT Support Firm

"These deliverables were met and completed as noted."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

The Room Marketing designed a website for an IT support provider to introduce their services. The engagement included a discovery meeting, weekly updates, and feedback sessions.

Carlos Mattei
CEO, Mattei IT

The Marketing Room maintained constant and transparent communication throughout the project. Receptive to feedback, the team was able to tailor the website to the client's specific needs. The engagement was characterized by great service and timely deliveries.

Our company offers professional IT support services for businesses of all shapes and sizes from time-tracking and payroll to customer relationship management and everything in between, we are the go-to source when business owners are looking for IT solutions.

We provide proactive and reliable IT support and management services at prices that are truly affordable. You can choose from one of the several services we offer, or we can customize a package that is specifically designed to meet the needs of your company. CEO

For what projects/services did your company hire The Room Marketing?

Wen design and development of our main website.

To create a website from scratch that could capture all our services.

It was recommended by a friend

To create a website from scratch that could capture all our services. It included discovery meetings to capture all our needs, weekly updates and feedback.

One person

N/A

Prior to starting the project, TRM sent a document with all the deliverables and dates. These deliverables were met and completed as noted.

Communication Constant updates Open to feedback from us in order to tailor the website. They were also always on time.

Everything worked out well with us

Overall Score Still using them for anything web design/development related
    All deliverable were on-time
    On par with current market prices
    Have already refer this company to a couple of clients

Web Dev and Marketing for Coaching Business

"They’re committed to great service and quality."

Feb. - Mar. 2019

The Room Marketing did web development and customer target marketing.

Ponce, Puerto Rico
Juan Santiago
President, JS Success Coaching

Positive customer feedback on the new website has focused on quality, while their marketing efforts have expanded the customer base. Expect excellent customer service with functional deliverables.

I’m the president of JS Success Coaching, a business created to help students, entrepreneurs, and professionals develop the mindset to succeed through using neuro-linguistic programming and coaching tools.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Room Marketing?

I needed them to develop a website.

I wanted to grow my brand and reach my target clients.

I’d heard of their reputation for excellence.

They created my main website and positioned it so it can successfully reach my target clients. There, they can buy products or hire me for personal coaching or seminars.

I worked primarily with two team members.

Since launch, I’ve received outstanding feedback. Clients have noticed the difference in quality, and I’m now reaching new clients through the targeting offered by The Room Marketing. It was very effective compared to my old website.

They followed an effective process through delivery.

They’re committed to great service and quality. They exceeded my expectations.

No, everything’s been perfect.

Overall Score They offered a perfect product and service.
    Cost was fair for their quality.
    They did a great job.

Web Dev and Content Creation for an Arts Organization

"They fully grasped the mission and vision of our company and represented us with an accurate, beautiful website."

Mar. 2018

The Room Marketing created a new website for a unique arts organization. Once the site was complete, they improved the social media presence, SEO, and other content efforts of the business.

Riverview, Florida
Marion Haase
Founder & Neurologic Music Therapist, Creative LEAPS, LLC

The new site is attractive and was completed quickly. The Room Marketing worked well with an unpredictable schedule and was always communicative.

I am the founder and primary neurologic music therapist at Creative LEAPS, LLC, an integrated therapies and arts company. Our mission is to provide our community with access to the arts through music therapy, music instruction, and other avenues of growth for groups and individuals of all ages and abilities.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Room Marketing?

Our previous website was difficult to navigate and very complicated to update. We needed a completely new website to reflect our uncommon business model. Our combination of the arts and heathcare is rare, so it is challenging to represent our business in a concise way.

We wanted a clean, elegant, easily navigable website that explained what we do to potential clients.

I saw their work for other clients and knew the turnaround time would be quick. They were willing to make future changes to ensure client satisfaction, so I decided to hire them.

They took time to understand our mission, and asked to see our work in action. Once they knew more about us, they created a beautiful, functional website that demonstrates our creativity and passion for the work we do. Now that the site is finished, they provide social media content, keep our online presence consistent, and make suggestions for SEO and other important ways to grow our company. They remain a member of our team, and seamlessly maintain our social media, blogs, site updates, and photographic content.

A team leader acts as our primary point of contact, but multiple team members take on different tasks.

I'm very pleased with the way our new site looks and am excited to market it.

The workflow was excellent. Our schedule can be unpredictable, but they were always in close communication. They completed excellent work in a timely manner.

They fully grasped the mission and vision of our company and represented us with an accurate, beautiful website and social media presence. Previous companies had difficulty understanding our company, but The Room Marketing had no trouble.

Not at this time. We're happy with all their work.

Overall Score They were creative, dedicated, accurate, and excellent overall.
    They maintained close communication with us, in spite of a hectic schedule.
    They work hard and are worth every penny.
    They took time to thoroughly understand our work and provided high-quality, custom solutions.
    They are the only company I recommend.

Web Development & Design for Real Estate Brokerage

"They are great communicators and it's easy to get in touch with them no matter the issue."

Feb. - Mar. 2019

The Room Marketing designed and developed a website for a real estate brokerage. Their team built the site from scratch and created copy for the platform.

Orlando, Florida
Omar Echeverri
Owner & Broker, The Property Source LLC

The new website has led to an increase in leads for the client. The Room Marketing establishes a steady workflow to encourage collaboration. Their team communicates effectively and responds quickly.

The Property Source is a Real Estate Brokerage company in Orlando. I am the owner and broker of the company since 2006.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Room Marketing?

We hire the services of The Room Marketing to develop our company website. I have tried for years to create the website with other companies and I always had issues and was dissatisfied. For the first time I am very happy with my website. Alex was very patient and he did everything that I wanted. He was always available and easy to talk to.

Create a website for the company presentation and to capture leads

They were recommended to me by a friend.

The project involve starting a finishing a website from scratch! The even help me in some of the writings.

The communication was always directly with the owner of the company: Alex Montalvo.

I am already getting leads through the website.

The workflow was seamless.

All good

Overall Score Wonderful
    Easy to schedule the project
    Affordable
    Very satisfied with my Real Estate website
    Definitely will recommend

Web Dev, SEO, and Digital Strategy for Publication

"The responsibility, commitment, and diligence with which they managed our project was impressive."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

The Room Marketing provided web development and digital marketing services to a media company. The team created a web page, introduced SEO tools, and offered other strategies to grow the site's online presence.

Ponce, Puerto Rico
José Pérez
President, Periódico El Sol de PR

The publication is now a leader in its region, leading to higher sales. Professional and dedicated, The Room Marketing leveraged multiple digital marketing techniques to achieve the goals of the project.

Periódico El Sol de PR is a newspaper with digital version on the web. Im the president of this corp.

To develop our webpage

Obtain a privileged place on the web and social networks as an advertising and information medium

By recommendation and announcements

The project consisted in developing our presence as a means of communication with a web page and through social networks. The Room provided us with the tools to appear in the main search engines and achieve recognition through the web. they gave us advice on the development and implementation of the tools to achieve our goal

Our team is made up of around 15 people including reporters, photographers, content creators and administration

Our company has managed to position itself as one of the most important in our area. We are the most influential newspaper in southern PR

The Room developed all the tools according to our requirements. Today the results translate into higher sales

Nothing to add