Delivering A Full Suite of Accounting Services

Whether it's saving you money or expanding your business through effective accounting methods, our deep industry knowledge and understanding of clients' businesses allows for us to meticulously approach industry-specific issues and opportunities. The number one goal of every small business owner is to grow. Rockwell Capital Group makes the mission of each company its unequivocal priority by adhering to a core foundation of values and commitment to quality, embedded in our company DNA.

We believe that every business can be successful with the right tools and accounting is the most important tool for success. We work hand in hand with our clients to ensure full satisfaction with their financials. Although an accounting firm that can offer it all, we're highly specialized in - Bookkeeping, Payroll Services, Business Management & Controller Services, Outsourced CFO Services - Interim CFO, Entity Formation & Business Planning, Financial Strategies, and far more that come along with healthy financials. If it's crucial to your business health, we're able and ready to accommodate. Providing executive-level financial solutions, locally in Los Angeles.

Glendale, CA
  • 100 W Broadway Suite 750
    Glendale, CA 91210

Accounting Services for Insurance Brokerage

“They’re willing to speak to their customers with transparency.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

In their longterm relationship with their partner, Rockwell Capital Group has handled all transactions and bookkeeping for an insurance brokerage. They also offer management advice as needed.

William Lemmon
Manager, Broadway Insurance Services, LLC

Their consistent, reliable services have cleaned up internal accounting and bookkeeping efforts. The client no longer needs to juggle tax providers and attempt to track transactions on his own. Building a personal relationship with their partner, the team submits and balances monthly financial reports.

I’m the owner and managing member of Broadway Insurance Services. It’s my job to sell the majority of commercial insurance policies, run marketing, and keep my hand in all areas to make sure everything runs smoothly.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rockwell Capital Group?

We’re working with Rockwell Capital Group to address accounting and bookkeeping tasks.

They mainly handle bookkeeping and transaction work to ensure that everything checks out. Outside of their core responsibilities with us, they offer advice on how to progress to better implementation and management. Along with that comes tax prep, monthly reports, and forecasts from their team. They control our books and have access to all our accounting records, allowing me to be pretty hands-off. Their team has all of our financials taken care of.

I work mainly with Gary (Principal, Rockwell Capital Group) and another representative.

How did you come to work with Rockwell Capital Group?

They’ve been partners and friends for many years now. However, I was connected with Rockwell Capital Group through a lender of mine. We all have backgrounds in derivatives. The owner of their group used to be a futures and commodities broker, and I had been in that industry as well. When I started my business, I thought of his team after bouncing through various different bookkeepers. After he hired another one of my friends, I jumped on board and hired them.

For their bookkeeping services, we have spent about $5,000 in total. That comes out to a few hundred dollars each month.

We started working together in January 2015, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Prior to hiring them, I was bouncing between several different tax service providers while trying to maintain my own books. It was pretty sloppy, and I was lost. I needed to concentrate on being a broker and teaching my new hires. There were times when I was wasting time getting lost in where the transactions were, and shuffling through tax partners didn’t help with that. Their team cleaned everything up, so I no longer have to worry about balancing our books because the problem doesn’t exist anymore. They’ve helped me progress in a huge way.

How did Rockwell Capital Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Aside from the monthly reports they provide, we communicate with them 2–3 times each month via phone or email. They’re wonderful, grade-A project managers.

Unlike other accounting firms, they’re quick and easy to get ahold of. We’ve been able to foster a close relationship, so we can communicate on a more personal level. They’re willing to speak to their customers with transparency. To be able to get a personal relationship through our business was a game-changer.

I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

Feel free to move on from a provider that isn’t performing up to standards. It’s your business, so you shouldn’t get stuck on feeling. Make sure you’re collaborating with people who are experienced across the board.

They meet all of our deadlines.
    It’s definitely worth it.
    I’ve never had them mess anything up. They’re reliable.
    I refer them all the time.

Accounting for Document Scanning & Image Outsourcing Co

“They're good at what they do and guide us through the process.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Rockwell Capital Group is the accounting and bookkeeping firm for a document scanning and imaging firm. They explain tax liabilities and provide general financial advice as needed.

CEO, Turn Source Imaging

Rockwell Capital Group has helped tax liabilities remain low and ensured the business remains abreast of balances as well as other financial information. They send regular reports and answer questions as they arise.

We are a document scanning and imaging outsourcing bureau. We help large organizations outsource their scanning needs, and we integrate into document management and software systems. We can scan documents onsite or at our facility. I'm the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rockwell Capital Group?

We needed an accountant and financial advisor to help us prepare for a property purchase, which is still underway.

They are responsible for regular bookkeeping, tax filing, and record keeping. They help us understand our tax liabilities and keep them low. They also advise us on what we need to do to get financing and other support.

I work with a team of two people.

How did you come to work with Rockwell Capital Group?

My brother owns an insurance agency. He has a long relationship with one of our contacts, and he referred Rockwell to us.

The accounting costs about $200 a month, and filing comes to about $1,000. In all, we probably spend a little more than $2,000 a year.

I've used their services before the company was founded in April 2018.

I'd be lost without them. They keep our tax liabilities low, and we're doing well thanks to them. We don't have any issues, and they've done a good job overall.

How did Rockwell Capital Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is good. Everything is delivered on time, and we see a balance sheet each month. We communicate a couple of times a month, and they send regular reports.

They're very understanding and easy to work with. I have a lot of questions, and I wasn't sure what I needed to do or provide at the start. They're good at what they do and guide us through the process.

I don't have anything they should improve. They do a great job and are very successful in everything they do for us.

Have an introductory call with their owner. That will save time.

Overall Score We've become friends, and I'm happy to do anything for them.
    Everything comes to us on time.
    Their prices are on point.
    We've never had any issues with their work.
    I recommend them all the time.