Skyrocket Your Site Today!

We are dedicated to your success! Rocketship SEO understands that being seen in your target geological location on google, bing, and yahoo will ultimately boost a company into overdrive with more business! Embrace the 21st century! We are providers in Social media marketing for real estate agents providing targeted real estate leads! We have 100% statisfaction, because we aren't your average company. We make sure we provide real leads!

You need to make money, why risk working with a company who wouldn't care about your profit? We want your profit to be 10 times more that what you would be paying us! Let's talk today and you will find out why we are the best seo company for you! And real estate agents make sure you check out our Real Estate Leads area to see exactly how we handle our social media section!

Colorado Springs, CO
  • 7881 Silver Maple Lane
    Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Our SEO applies to anyone:

- Local Businesses

- State Wide Businesses

- National Coorporations

As of 3 / 2 / 2017

-132 clients just on a local basis!

-14 State wide companies

-3 Large national clients at a minimum 30,000 a month basis to rank their national sites with our custom built PBNs.

SEO & Web Design for Tech Support Company

‘They’re well-trained experts in their field, and it shows in their high-quality work.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Rocketship SEO is optimizing a site and improving SEO through citations and link building. Once the site is updated and the bounce rate has decreased, the team will focus on PPC and other digital marketing.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Andrew Falkenstein
Owner, Computer Cats

Their team is honest and trustworthy, focusing on results and client satisfaction instead of just benchmarks and deadlines. A collaborative and clear workflow makes for easy and friendly communication. Their work has already improved the site, which is bringing in more leads than ever before.

I’m the owner of Computer Cats, a managed services provider that takes care of IT and networking for other companies. We deal with anything technology related and help them troubleshoot problems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocketship SEO?

My website has been static and not bringing in any leads. I’ve been trying for a long time to get traction, but all of our growth comes from word of mouth, referrals, and networking. I needed someone to improve my site and make it easier to find.

Right now, their main project is to redevelop the site and increase SEO through citation and link building. Their work has increased traffic to the site, but it hasn’t brought in any leads because the bounce rate is so high. Rocketship SEO said they want to improve the site so the bounce rate goes down, and then they’ll work on things like PPC and other digital marketing so the traffic actually generates leads.

I interact with almost everyone, but mostly with the owner, the office manager, and the developers. They share responsibility for my project, and everyone has their own specialty.

How did you come to work with Rocketship SEO?

Originally, I worked on the website by myself and had a dev company I could contact if I ran into problems. However, they stopped responding to me, and I needed to fix some code I didn’t have the skillset for, so I asked a friend and she referred me to Rocketship SEO. I met with the owner, he fixed my problem, and he gave me other suggestions. After not seeing any progress with my site, I met with his whole team, they asked questions about my company, and then I hired them.

I spend about $5,000 up front and about $1,000 a month. Next year, we’ll probably spend around $12,000 if things keep on going as well as they are now.

We started working together in August 2017, and the work is ongoing.

Before Rocketship SEO, our site never generated any leads. Now, I get at least two or three calls a day, which never happened before.

How did Rocketship SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is collaborative and willing to work with me on any ideas or implementations I want to do. We maintain open contact, and I hear from them about once or twice a week. They update me on the progress and any next steps that may be coming up soon.

I appreciate how results-focused they are. I’m putting a lot of money into marketing, and I want to see ROI, which they understand, and I’ve already begun to see improvements.

I’ve worked with a few other providers before, and Rocketship SEO definitely seems to know what they’re doing. Our fields are very similar, and a lot of the other companies gave me the impression they didn’t quite understand as much as they should, but I’ve never felt that way with Rocketship SEO. They’re well-trained experts in their field, and it shows in their high-quality work.

It would be nice if they had more documentation. They know what they’re doing and get their work done, but they don’t provide many checklists or reports that clearly outline what has been and will be done.

Advice for potential customers?

Sit down and have a conversation with Rocketship SEO. Trust can be a hard thing to come by in this field, but they’ll accomplish what you need, and you’ll see results quickly.

Overall Score They're great.
    They finish things quick and on time.
    I haven't reached my ROI yet, but if this continues, that shouldn’t be a problem.
    I'm happy with all the work they've done.
    I've already referred them.

SEO for Salon & Spa Business

"What makes them the most impressive to me is that they provide results."

June 2014 - Ongoing

Rocketship SEO built a website for a newly acquired salon and spa. They focused on SEO and have since moved on to efforts with social media management and lead conversion.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Joshua Osborne
Owner, Illusions Salon and Spa

Rocketship SEO stands out in their ability to deliver results and come through on their SEO promises. They’re an engaged team, proactively implementing new ways to stay at the top and up to date. They’re consistently responsive to email and phone, and their ideas truly drive business.

I’m the owner of Illusions Salon & Spa.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocketship SEO?

We bought this business back in 2014. It didn’t have any web presence at all, so we were trying to get a web presence. We wanted to be at the top of places like Google and Yahoo to drive business to our newly-acquired company.

They built our website, which was beautiful. It took some time—six to eight months before it got to the first page. We were at the bottom of the first page for another three to four months, when we finally got up to the top. The result is that we have a full salon now. We run 20 chairs, and stay totally busy. We did $695,000 last year. When we bought the business, it was doing $70,000.

How did you come to work with Rocketship SEO?

I found Rocketship SEO by talking with a few other business owners in town that were using them. They gave me a good reference for them. I interviewed three or four different SEO companies and decided to go with them because they were producing results for people I knew.

How much have you invested with Rocketship SEO?

I was at $1,200 a month, but because I’m doing this extra social media, it’s right now at $1,400 a month.

We started working with them in June/July 2014. The website was live by September 2014. The work is ongoing. They’re actually working on social media management. We’re reaching more customers through Facebook, and they do something with funnels that they do on Facebook. It’s not my website that’s driving the traffic. They’re doing something else that’s helping convert even more customers. We got the website and we’re doing the social media side of it.

Views to the website have increased. Just this last month, the report showed 900-something people to the website. We get new customers by the boatload now. Last month alone offline, we booked in 96 new customers off the website. We have a system called Salon Iris that tracks whether it’s a repeat customer (one that keeps booking services with us) or whether they’re new. We also got 40-something leads from social media last month, but I don’t know yet the statistics on how many of those leads we converted.

How did Rocketship SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They were awesome. They walk you through everything. For a while there, when we first kicked off, we were doing meetings at their office every two weeks. Emails are answered pretty much immediately. I’ve never shot them an email that wasn’t answered by at least the end of the day. Every time I called them, they picked up, so I never had a problem with that.

What did you find most impressive about Rocketship SEO?

What makes them the most impressive to me is that they provide results. I’ve used other SEO companies in the past, like for my moving company, and I got no results. I was paying SocialSEO around $2,000 a month, and I got zero out of it. I know that these things don’t just happen overnight, but after staying with them for a really long time, I didn’t get a single customer. What makes Rocketship SEO stand apart is they actually produce what they say they’re going to produce. They’re actively working on my stuff. I’m always getting emails about updates of them adding a new blog or something else on there.

Are there any areas Rocketship SEO could improve?

They know their business better than I do, and I can only tell you what results I got. So I don’t have anything bad to say about what they could do better. Because realistically, they produce results, which is more than most people can say.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Rocketship SEO?

Listen to their advice. There were a few times that I didn’t want to fork out a little bit more money for something (in essence, my wife made me). After a couple of months later, I did it, and they produced results just like they said it was going to. So be a little more open with these guys.

Normally, early on in a business, you’re a little tight with money, and you hold that stuff close to your heart. Every time they told me to invest in this or that online, I did it, but it might have taken me a couple of months. Now I just do what they say. Before, it might have taken me a couple of months to pull the trigger, and every time I’ve pulled the trigger on what they told me, I’ve made money. Also, be ready. Any opportunities that these guys have that they see can benefit you, they’ll let you know about it. You don’t have to pull the trigger on every single one of them, but I’m telling you that every time that I have with them, it’s worked.

Overall Score These guys have been amazing. They’ve always been there and done everything they said they were going to do, to a tee. They never had excuses nor did they need them. They always produce results for me.
    Every time that we ever set a deadline, like getting the website built out or adding a page, they gave me a deadline on when they would have it done. They always exceeded that and even had it done early.
    Every time I’ve invested in what they told me to do on my web, or even paying them in general in my monthly fees in the beginning, it has returned a hundred-fold. Bringing that many customers to me has really made a difference in my business.
    They delivered every single time they said that they were going to do something, and they did it awesome.
    I try to recommend them to everybody I run into.

SEO and Website Updates for Vape Shop

"Rocketship SEO helped explain the process to me, and I've leveraged it to gain more traction on Google."

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

Rocketship SEO introduced professional digital marketing techniques to a vendor with no previous SEO experience. They optimized the digital presence to increase Google rankings and drive sales.

Denver Metro Area
Owner, Vape Shop

Transparent and easy-going service was the hallmark of Rocketship SEO’s performance. Their efforts have yielded increased page visits and boosted keyword rankings.

We are an e-cigarette store.

I am the owner of the business.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Rocketship SEO?

Initially, I didn't even know what SEO was. Rocketship SEO helped explain the process to me, and I've leveraged it to gain more traction on Google. The overall goal is to bring in more traffic, make my numbers bigger, and potentially open more stores.

I don't have an e-commerce website because of regulations in my industry, so the main service has been SEO for bringing customers to my store. Rocketship SEO has provided development for my website, and helped with anything else I needed for it. They're always quick to respond.

How did you come to work with Rocketship SEO?

We had been using TV, radio, Yelp and other kinds of advertising without any real outcomes, so when Rocketship SEO initially approached me, I read some of their reviews and took the gamble to see if this kind of advertising would work for us.  I had never done anything around SEO, but I would definitely recommend it to any other business now. Rocketship SEO informed me on the process, and I ended up going with them.

The cost of Rocketship SEO's work is between $5,000 and $6,000 per year.

We started working with Rocketship SEO six or seven months ago.

From looking at the analytics page for my website, I can see that the number of directions towards it and phone lookups have doubled or tripled since starting with Rocketship SEO. I always ask customers how they heard about us, and almost 90% of people mention Google. They see that we have many good reviews on the site, which helps draw attention. It's definitely been worth it.

Rocketship SEO has shown me the backlinks they've built, as well as my local and national keyword rankings. All of these have also gone up tremendously compared to the past.

What distinguishes Rocketship SEO from other providers?

Rocketship SEO is a friendly and easy-going group. I like working with them, and I've been happy, compared to all the other advertising I've done. I highly recommend the service.

Is there anything Rocketship SEO could have improved or done differently?

Not that I can think of. If I had more insight on the industry, and what Rocketship SEO's goals are, perhaps I could find something.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with Rocketship SEO?

Focus on your website and social media, and try to be active on all fronts as much as possible. Besides Rocketship SEO doing their job, clients can help on their own, and drive traffic to their own doors. Posting on Google and Facebook daily can help increase business.

Rocketship SEO has definitely saved me money, compared to other advertising.
    I've been very happy.

Digital Marketing for Jet Ski Rental Company

"For what I’m getting back and what Rocketship has been doing, I’m getting well more than what I’ve invested."

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

The owner of a jet ski business was completely reliant on word-of-mouth and Craigslist to grow rentals. Rocketship SEO was hired to build a website and market it locally via Google and other search engines.

Orlando, Florida Area
Co-owner, Jet Ski Rental Company

Rocketship SEO has helped the client grow their business and hire people and buy equipment. Rocketship SEO has transformed the client's business for the better.

I am one of the co-owners of a jet ski rental business. We’ve had it for a couple of years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocketship?

My business was pretty small, with only 2 jet skis when we first started. I was actually getting a lot of word-of-mouth when we started out. In the beginning, we had a couple of people that would find us through Craigslist and word-of-mouth. We haven’t done anything online.

We didn’t have a website but we had the business name, so he helped us out with the selection process. He picked up the domain and set an account up for us. He has control of our website, SEO ranking it from his side of things. I know he did something with Google+ and Facebook, but he just helped get it up. We have it but we don’t post or do anything on it right now.

How did you come to work with Rocketship?

We got a call from Wrenn from Rocketship SEO. He was hitting me up because he saw me on Craigslist and he was trying to ask for prices. At the same time, he was telling us about how he had this SEO company. He told us about what SEO was and showed us some of the competition and what they did. It looked really interesting and I wanted to know more, so he sat down with us and laid it down for us. It looked really good and he gave us a really good price. After he showed us what it was, I called a couple of other companies and did a price comparison. He was actually a little cheaper so I was able to do it for $500 down a month. That was a lot better than the other companies. I had 1 company trying to tell me they would do it for $2,000 monthly. I ended up going back to him who showed me SEO in the first place.

How much have you invested with Rocketship?

It’s $500 per month. I would pay more if it came down to it to keep them. He was telling us before that it’s a deal for us, and I see that now.

I have worked with him for half a year now. We’re going to do some advertising in the near future, but I wanted to build up some more money so that the company gets more jet skis. I want to expand a little bit with him. Right now, we’re in Orlando but I do want to go to Miami.

After we signed up, we didn’t see any results for at least a month and a half. It was pretty good afterward. I started getting a lot of calls. I asked how they found us and they would say through the Internet. I was like, “Wow, it’s working.” It was definitely worth it. Right now, we’re about 10 jet skis and are booked for the next 3 weeks out. I don’t have to go to work anymore because I can just hire people. It’s so full that it’s nice. It was a blessing in disguise. I had no idea that SEO existed. I really don’t even understand it, but I know it’s happening for the most part.

How did Rocketship perform from a project management standpoint?

I get great service from him and I’m glad he came around.

What did you most impressive about Rocketship?

I run jet skis for $80 an hour and $45 for half an hour. For what I’m getting back and what Rocketship has been doing, I’m getting well more than what I’ve invested.

Are there any areas Rocketship could improve?

Not that I can think of. He’s doing everything great.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Rocketship?

You need to jump on it. If they can’t see the value in it, then I don’t know.

Overall Score They are awesome.
    They are flexible.
    They are better than other firms I've encountered.

SEO for Funeral Home

"I've seen an increase in business, so Rocketship SEO's services paid for themselves."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Rocketship SEO engages with a local business to grow new business through customer surveys and optimization work on the website.

Colorado Springs, Colorado Area
Owner, Funeral Home

Rocketship SEO has presided over a 25% increase in the client's sales and is fair with pricing. Rocketship SEO is recommended to all clients.

We provide funeral and cremation services to the community. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocketship SEO?

I wanted to be noticed more and obtain more customers.

My site was built by a family member, and I had run pay-per-click campaigns on Facebook and other social media avenues before working with Rocketship SEO. Their owner stopped by and showed me what I was missing out on, and I liked what he had to say.

How did you come to work with Rocketship SEO?

Rocketship SEO's owner made an appointment with my secretary and met with me in person.

How much have you invested with Rocketship SEO?

The cost of Rocketship SEO's services is $1,000 per month for the first year. We plan to renegotiate after that.

I've been working with Rocketship SEO since March 2016. I've been satisfied so far, and have no plans to stop.

I've already seen an increase of 25% in business. We made a survey with new clients, asking them how they heard about the business, and they mentioned the website.

How did Rocketship SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Rocketship SEO provides monthly reports, showing me what they're doing on the backend.

What did you find most impressive about Rocketship SEO?

Rocketship SEO's owner is very personable and professional. Even before doing business with Rocketship SEO, he showed me what I was missing out on, and even what I could do myself to save money. I ended up working with Rocketship SEO because I don't have the time for this work.

Are there any areas Rocketship SEO could improve?

If there is, I wouldn't know. I've seen an increase in business, so Rocketship SEO's services paid for themselves.

I advise clients not to wait as long as I did, and get started right away.

Overall Score I've worked with other SEO people in the past, and Rocketship SEO educated me on what I should look for. They care about customers.
    Taking care of the customer is important for any business. I've worked with other groups which disappeared after I started giving them money. I hear from Rocketship SEO at least once a week.
    Rocketship SEO gave me a good deal, and I've already seen a return on investment.
    Rocketship SEO hit the ground running with my website.
    I recommend Rocketship SEO all the time.

SEO for Towing Company

"The most important thing we've seen from Rocketship SEO, compared to other SEO companies we've used, is the fact that the owner took the time to educate us from the beginning, instead of just throwing a price at us."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Rocketship SEO is engaged long-term in growing a local businesses client base solely in the immediate area using a variety of SEO [search engine optimization] and marketing tactics.

11- 50 employees

Colorado Springs, Colorado Area
Owner, Towing Company

Rocketship SEO is unique because they educate clients and explain tactics and strategy so the client can take over elements. Rocketship SEO is recommended.

We are a family-owned towing company. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocketship SEO?

I knew that SEO and ranking were important, but didn't know how to approach this.

Rocketship SEO took over the work for me, helping the business rank higher on Google for towing services in Colorado Springs. Rocketship SEO's owner explained that our focus should be on the SEO side, ranking higher in organic searches. We don't advertise a lot through pay-per-click, but their work on the SEO side has been more than enough for our needs.

How did you come to work with Rocketship SEO?

I was searching for SEO services in Colorado Springs, and Rocketship SEO came up. I reached out to them, and the owner answered the phone personally, which was an indicator of the fact that he took pride in his business, and wanted to help. He took a lot of time to explain the industry and our competition, as it related to our rankings.

How much have you invested with Rocketship SEO?

The cost of Rocketship SEO's services is $1,500 per month, for our first 12 months. We will reevaluate the figure based on the value Rocketship SEO will provide.

We have been working with Rocketship SEO since March 2016. The website was kicked off in April. We plan to renew our contract with Rocketship SEO, based on the business increase we've seen.

We've seen great results, and the business has significantly increased since we started the project. In April, when we started, or customer base had plateaued. Over the last few months, we've seen our business almost double.

What did you find most impressive about Rocketship SEO?

The most important thing we've seen from Rocketship SEO, compared to other SEO companies we've used, is the fact that the owner took the time to educate us from the beginning, instead of just throwing a price at us. Rocketship SEO explained what it would take, and how we could get there.

Are there any areas Rocketship SEO could improve?

Not to my knowledge. The results that Rocketship SEO provided us were great.

Clients should investigate what Rocketship SEO explains to them, and find the value in that information. Trusting that results will come, based on the SEO work, is important.

Overall Score There hasn't been one part of the process that I've been disappointed with.