Web presence & digital marketing solutions

Leveraging over 20 years of strategic marketing, consulting, and leadership at Fortune 100 companies, Rocketship's founders set out to create powerful online marketing solutions tailored to the needs of small and mid-sized businesses.

Rocketship is a growth agency.  We are built to operate as a virtual marketing department on a fractional basis to meet the needs of growing companies. Our promise is to deliver stronger business results for less investment and risk than hiring internal marketing resources.

Rocketship can support any customized mix of strategies and programs, including website design and development, SEO, paid search, remarketing, social media management, social media advertising, video production, reputation management, content marketing, branding, lead generation and nurturing, email production, conversion rate optimization, market research, and more. We are Google and Hubspot partners, along with a host of other certifications.

Everett, WA
  • 5520 25th Ave W
    Everett, WA 98203

Ruby Ribbon, University of Washington Medicine, The Clearing SPC, Watson Furniture, Northshore Christian Academy, Coast Equity Partners, Typing Agent, Anderson Hunter Law Firm, Tacoma Convention Center, Parking Boss, Russ Bassett
Yeti Academy Website Image

Yeti Academy Website

Yeti Academy is a digital learning platform ideal for both the classroom and teacher-guided remote learning. Rocketship built the  website and helped implement and integrate lead capture and email automation tools as part of Yeti's go-to-market plan.

Northshore Christian Academy Website Image

Northshore Christian Academy Website

NCA realized that their old platform was no longer capable of presenting a positive user experience given the quantity and complexity of content. Rocketship rebuilt the site from the ground up, including the implementation of a nested "mega menu" to help users easily find information. Another important goal was optimizing the inquiry and enrollment process, which improved by over 20%.

Russ Basset Website Image

Russ Basset Website

Rocketship redesigned the Russ Bassett website. In additional to modernizing the website design, one of the project challenges was merging three websites into one.

Ruby Ribbon Blog Image

Ruby Ribbon Blog

Rocketship created the CamiLife blog for Ruby Ribbon focused on body positivity and advancement of women.

Full Digital Marketing Services for Fashion Company

"If you can take advantage of all of their talents and skillset, it will behoove you and you will see growth."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Rocketship provides a wide variety of digital services with the aim of expanding brand recognition and reach. This has involved a digital audit, paid advertising, social marketing, and website optimizations.

51- 200 Employees

Jennifer Orser
VP of Marketing, Ruby Ribbon Inc.

The team's services result in increased site traffic and social media engagement. Website optimizations have included decreased loading time and an improved bounce rate. A creative, well-equipped team, they take a big picture approach while personalizing their services to fit unique needs.

I’m the vice president of marketing at Ruby Ribbon, which is a social commerce company selling intimates. The products are available exclusively through independent sales consultants throughout the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocketship?

We were working with Rocketship to grow our independent consultant base. We wanted to expand brand recognition, brand identity, and reach with the aim of introducing the brand to a wider audience. We wanted to get the brand into more of a national and global conversation about body positivity and the gig economy.

We had a comprehensive relationship. They’re a full-service digital agency and at some point, we hit on all of the services that they offer.

They did a comprehensive audit of our digital profile from our own web platform to the external tools and partnerships that we have. This ranged from Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook. We added some social follower polls to grow our social follower reach.

They also supported us with custom content targeted toward expanding the reach of the brand. They helped us develop a blog and optimize our website to receive the traffic that we were driving through additional channels. In addition, they provided paid digital advertising services.

We worked with about 5–6 team members from Rocketship.

How did you come to work with Rocketship?

The CEO of Ruby Ribbon found Rocketship.

We started working together in September of 2019, and the partnership is ongoing.

They drove growth in all the areas that we were measuring. The KPIs included traffic to the website, engagement metrics on social media, and site optimization KPIs such as load time and bounce rates. Ultimately, there was improvement across the board on all of the KPIs we had agreed on.

One of the best things about them is that they’re a full-service agency that can meet the needs of a range of different businesses. They can work with smaller fish as well as bigger fish. They come from rich backgrounds, and they have everything in their wheelhouse.

How did Rocketship perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. I made some suggestions about ways that it would be easier for us to work with them, and they were very responsive. They came to the table with a good structure in place and we modified it a bit to our specific business and brand. This resulted in an excellent working relationship.

Their level of service and communication are very high. Their creative thinking is also impressive. It wasn’t a canned approach — it was very personalized to our business. They really took it upon themselves to learn our business. Then, they tailored their strategy and initiatives to thrive within our ecosystem. They came up with really good strategies as a result of being able to dive in.

This isn’t a criticism. They tend to look at the entire picture, and I completely understand why. The success of your digital business informs other areas. If you push a lever to guide more traffic to your website, you have to make sure your site can handle the increase in traffic. They take a 360 degree view, and they’re always thinking about the ways the different pieces interact.

This is hardly an area for improvement. They do this in support of your business goals; it is absolutely not to charge for an additional service.  But, sometimes the task at hand is really just to focus on one thing. At times, I wanted to focus on one task because of my budget or because it was directly related to a priority.

If you’re going to work with them, make sure you know what you want, and define it advance so that they can weed out the rest and focus on that one task. However, if you can take advantage of all of their talents and skillset, it will behoove you and you will see growth.

Web Dev & Marketing Services for Private School

“They offer world-class service and industry standards that have really made a difference for us.”

June 2019 - Ongoing

Rocketship provides digital marketing services for a private school. In addition to social media and PPC ads, they’ve redeveloped their website to improve SEO.

11- 50 Employees

Everett, Washington
Holly Leach
Superintendent, Northshore Christian Academy

Although there aren’t any metrics, the project has helped the school gain traction through their digital media presence. Rocketship was an attentive partner that was always available when needed. Their team is comprised of world-class experts, and they’re highly recommended.

I’m the superintendent of an independent private school that serves kindergarten–8th grade. We also have an early learning center.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocketship?

Our school has grown rapidly over the years, and we didn’t put much focus on marketing. Things were changing quickly, so we needed to bring in an expert. We had been doing some old-school stuff through brochures and magazines but needed more of a digital presence.

We also needed help with our website. We had gone with a prominent with a website host, but they were bought out by someone else, and we were only given six months’ notice to find a new company or migrate to the new system.

They assessed our situation and asked a lot of questions: Who are we? What services do we provide? What are our needs? What are our goals? And what are our resources?

Then the proposed a course of action, including marketing, social media and internet marketing, and a CRM tool to maximize touch points and our marketing funnel. They did GoogleAds, Facebook Ads, and several events to promote our school.

Then they talked to us about branding. We had the same brand and tagline as when we started 25 years ago, so they heled us target new audiences.

We were trying to do our own website, but they redirected us in order to improve our SEO. We needed many people to be able to edit the platform. They provided a lot of advice on that, like hat blogs to write and stuff like that. Eventually, we handed it over for them to develop for us.

We’ve worked with about five people with different expertise.

How did you come to work with Rocketship?

We found them through word of mouth.

We spend about $4,000 per month.

We started working together in June 2019 and it’s ongoing.

A lot has been accomplished, and we’re still improving. They ensure that everything is done right. For example, they advised us to write a blog, and they made sure we had the right search words in that content. They also jumped into our branding, and their work has helped us gain a lot of traction. Now, we’re really flying.

They helped us figure everything out. They’re very data-driven, and will do what we need to get our numbers higher. They offer world-class service and industry standards that have really made a difference for us.

How did Rocketship perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever I email them, they respond right away. They’re always on the clock. They’re sensitive to how we function—so they’re flexible and will use email, text, Slack, whatever we need. They also meet with us weekly, for an hour–hour and a half.

They actively listen to who we are and what we do, and they help us marry that to who we’re serving. Their team is very qualified and they jump in ready to help.

I’m pretty satisfied, so I don’t think I have any comments.

Lay things out initially so you’re all marching in the same direction.

Website & Digital Marketing for Safety Education Organization

“They're truly invested in the success of our corporation.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Replacing a less competent provider, Rocketship has been managing digital marketing and PPC campaigns. They also developed a website and provided SEO services.

Everett, Washington
Robert Lenz
President, LenzSafety.com

The number of clients skyrocketed and the business has been growing. Rocketship went above and beyond accomplish all goals, while their commitment and ability to address issues immediately made them a reliable partner.

I'm the president of LenzSafety.com. I teach first aid and CPR.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocketship?

I was working with a different company, but I wasn't seeing the results I wanted. I started looking for a new company to manage digital and website marketing for me.

We started with some face-to-face meetings, where we discussed my business goals and how they could help me accomplish them. Then, they developed our website and did some SEO work to optimize it. They also have been doing different kinds of digital marketing and advertising for me, including PPC campaigns.

I have two main points of contact.

We've spent between $12,000–$14,000.

We started working with them in October 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

I'm extremely happy with everything. We get significantly more clients, while large corporations send us 30–40 students at a time. Those customers are self-repeating, so my business has improved more than I could ever imagine. Also, Rocketship is constantly refining our business and marketing plan to meet our needs.

How did Rocketship perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive (we usually talk via email or phone). They're willing to jump on a phone call for an ad hoc meeting anytime I need quick results. We also meet in-person every two months.

They're truly invested in the success of our corporation. Our satisfaction is very important to them and they want to make sure we get the best return on investment.

I can't think of anything.

Have a vision of what you're trying to achieve before you meet with them. The more you tell them about your business model, the more they can help you achieve the success you're looking for. I don't have much knowledge about digital marketing, so I rely on them completely to develop a plan for me.

Overall Score They're very professional. They communicate well and they're responsive to my business needs.
    They deliver everything on time.
    It's a great value. I continue to receive a good return on investment.
    They've never disappointed me.
    I don't know if anyone can be more invested in your company than Rocketship.