Web presence & digital marketing solutions

Leveraging over 20 years of strategic marketing, consulting, and leadership at Fortune 100 companies, Rocketship's founders set out to create powerful online marketing solutions tailored to the needs of small and mid-sized businesses.

Rocketship is a turnkey solution for small and mid-sized businesses seeking growth in the digital age.  We are built to operate as a virtual marketing department on a fractional basis to meet the needs of growing companies. Our promise is to deliver stronger business results for less investment and risk than hiring internal marketing resources.

As a full service digital marketing agency, Rocketship can support any customized mix of strategies and programs, including website design and development, SEO, paid search, remarketing, social media management, social media advertising, video production, reputation management, content marketing, branding, lead generation and nurturing, email production, conversion rate optimization, market research, and more. We are Google and Hubspot partners, along with a host of other certifications.

Everett, WA

Watson Furniture, Anderson Hunter Law Firm, Tacoma Convention Center, HASCO, The Clearing, Parking Boss, Grace Academy, Engineered Sports.

Website & Digital Marketing for Safety Education Organization

“They're truly invested in the success of our corporation.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Replacing a less competent provider, Rocketship has been managing digital marketing and PPC campaigns. They also developed a website and provided SEO services.

Everett, Washington
Robert Lenz
President, LenzSafety.com

The number of clients skyrocketed and the business has been growing. Rocketship went above and beyond accomplish all goals, while their commitment and ability to address issues immediately made them a reliable partner.

I'm the president of LenzSafety.com. I teach first aid and CPR.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocketship?

I was working with a different company, but I wasn't seeing the results I wanted. I started looking for a new company to manage digital and website marketing for me.

We started with some face-to-face meetings, where we discussed my business goals and how they could help me accomplish them. Then, they developed our website and did some SEO work to optimize it. They also have been doing different kinds of digital marketing and advertising for me, including PPC campaigns.

I have two main points of contact.

We've spent between $12,000–$14,000.

We started working with them in October 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

I'm extremely happy with everything. We get significantly more clients, while large corporations send us 30–40 students at a time. Those customers are self-repeating, so my business has improved more than I could ever imagine. Also, Rocketship is constantly refining our business and marketing plan to meet our needs.

How did Rocketship perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive (we usually talk via email or phone). They're willing to jump on a phone call for an ad hoc meeting anytime I need quick results. We also meet in-person every two months.

They're truly invested in the success of our corporation. Our satisfaction is very important to them and they want to make sure we get the best return on investment.

I can't think of anything.

Have a vision of what you're trying to achieve before you meet with them. The more you tell them about your business model, the more they can help you achieve the success you're looking for. I don't have much knowledge about digital marketing, so I rely on them completely to develop a plan for me.

Overall Score They're very professional. They communicate well and they're responsive to my business needs.
    They deliver everything on time.
    It's a great value. I continue to receive a good return on investment.
    They've never disappointed me.
    I don't know if anyone can be more invested in your company than Rocketship.