Rocket Website Agency Ltd

Rocket Website Agency was created in order to provide our customers with reliable web development services. We have a very experienced team and during the years we have implemented many projects, design and development of unique solutions, web and mobile applications - we do everything to increase the profitability of your business.

2019
  • Rear of No 7 Northfield Ave
    London, LND W13 9QP

RBT GROUP Image

RBT GROUP

Work implemented on CMS WordPress.

Dentistry Image

Dentistry

Project implemented on CMS WordPress, dentists specialists in Kiev, Ukraine.

STEELS UKRAINE Image

STEELS UKRAINE

Another Magento project for our of our clients.

Textile Online Store Image

Textile Online Store

We have implemented this project for one of our clients in Ukraine, moreover with the help of our SEO specialist this website hold TOP positions in organic search results.

Website Dev & SEO Services for Architecture Firm

"I’d refer Rocket to anyone, without fear that they’d be let down."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Rocket Website Agency Ltd was hired by an architectural and construction firm to develop a new company website. The team also offered their Google Ads expertise.

11- 50 Employees

Ukraine
Igor Novik
Owner, Refit

Despite the recent launch of the site, internal stakeholders have already seen a steady rise in their search ranking. External feedback has been positive, as the site is intuitive to navigate and visually appealing. Customers can expect a smooth partnership with a talented team.

I’m the owner of Refit, an architectural firm and construction company working in the field for more than 15 years. We provide different types of services related to flat and housing refurbishments and constructions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Website Agency Ltd?

We decided to build a brand-new website. Our previous one was built on Joomla, and was over 10 years old.

Rocket handled the complete development of the site. We have an in-house designer, and we provided their team with a brand book with fonts, colors, and all related information and content. Rocket picked a WordPress template and customized it to our vision.

Rocket also provided us with certified Google Ads experts. We receive weekly reports from their team on clicks and analytics like conversion rates.

They take care of our optimization, and we’re also using their CMS services to write content.

There were about eight people involved. Sergii (Co-Founder) was our project manager.

How did you come to work with Rocket Website Agency Ltd?

We were looking specifically for WordPress agencies, sending out our project to 5–6 agencies. Rocket’s proposal was the most suitable for us, and we liked their portfolio and communication style, so we made the decision to partner with them.

We started working with Rocket in mid-December 2019, and the website was completed February 2020.

Since the launch of the website, we’ve received weekly reports on our Google ranking. Slowly but surely, we’re improving our positioning among our competitors. We’re very happy with the results Rocket has provided.

Anecdotally, we’ve received great feedback on the website. One of our clients recently reached out to compliment the site as informative, intuitive, and visually appealing.

All in all, Rocket executed the project excellently. They offer competitive prices and timely implementation.

How did Rocket Website Agency Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Our collaboration was very simple. We didn’t use any project management software, instead opting to receive basic reports on a regular basis. The project was completed very quickly, as Rocket was able to implement and migrate the new site in six weeks.

Going into the project without much experience in web development, it was crucial for us to make sure everything was done right. We’re extremely pleased with the engagement, and we’d be happy to use Rocket’s services again.

I don’t know much about web development, but this was a serious move for me as a client, so I wanted to make sure everything was done right. I also had a previous experience, developing the old website. Overall, I’m very happy as a client, and I’d use Rocket’s services again. I’d also refer them to anyone, without the fear that they’d be let down.

Everything was pretty quick. The project finished in six weeks. Also, I was in touch with them on a daily basis, and I could visit the site’s address and see how the work was progressing. I was really happy.

I’d refer Rocket to anyone, without fear that they’d be let down.

Overall Score I’m still using them for website maintenance and content management.
    It was a very quick project.
    Another vendor offered us the same development services, but for much more money.
    If someone needs a website, they should just contact Rocket.

E-commerce Development & SEO Services for Textile Company

"I liked that they were friendly and delivered on time. I didn’t have to call and ask when something was going to be done. Everything was perfect."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Rocket Website Agency developed a Magento website for a textiles company. The team built the website using a template, optimized the site through keyword research, and improved site speed. The team provides ongoing maintenance.

Ukraine
Mykhailo Dmytriiev
Owner, Futbolkioptom.kiev.ua

The website was developed and launch within two months and began ranking on search results. Rocket Website Agency was affordable, communicative, and deliberative throughout the partnership.

I’m the owner of a textile company. I sell t-shirts, hoodies, hats, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Website Agency Ltd?

I had no previous experience with web development. I needed someone to develop my e-commerce website and help generate new clients.

I didn’t interfere a lot in the process. They developed my e-commerce website using a template which I agreed to and I provided them with the content to put on the website.

They also provided SEO services, including keyword research. They guided me and set up a server to host my website.

The website was up and running in two months, after which they did some testing. After three months, everything was very good. They continue to maintain my website and run my SEO.

There was a team of 7-8 people.

How did you come to work with Rocket Website Agency Ltd?

They were recommended by a friend. I met them and they explained to me how the partnership would work.

From the start, they suggested that I use Magento as an e-commerce platform to help me to achieve my goals. I contacted other companies, but they charged much more for Magento development.

We started working together in November 2017. The work is ongoing.

They do a very good job with Magento. They optimized the website very well: It’s now on the first page of Google and they also improved its speed. I’ve been very happy with everything I’ve done with them.

How did Rocket Website Agency Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was done step by step, and I was provided with the information I needed. I still communicate with them when I need updates for the website.

If I have problems with my website, I call them and they fix it.

I definitely recommend working with them. Some people want $50,000 only to start talking with them about a Magento site. These guys did everything, including SEO, for much less. They have very competitive prices.

Overall Score They're a good company. There were no problems. Everything was on time. They have a friendly staff. I'm happy.