Human Driven Digital Strategy

You know your business and your customers better than anyone, but getting their attention online takes time you don't have.

We want to be your partner, not simply a vendor.

We tailor our strategy and services to fit your unique needs. We pride ourselves on transparency, personalized communications and a steadfast passion for digital marketing.

It takes more than just data to grow your business, it takes action.

We don’t stick your account in an automated machine and set it and forget it. Our core focus is to make meaningful connections with our clients, their customers and our team through human-driven digital strategy. And it works.

2007
Menomonee Falls, WI
  • W134N5522 Campbell Dr
    Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
  • Milwaukee, WI 53201

Available upon request

SEO Services for Midwestern Financial Services Company

“We value their results-driven mindset and the robust, detailed reports that match.”

Jan. 2015–Ongoing

Rocket Clicks created and maintains SEO and PPC campaigns for a niche banking firm. They modified an existing backend, develop crucial keywords and manage a Google Ads account.

Marketing Manager, Midwestern Financial Services Company

The updated and improved site has experienced a substantial jump in visitors, and the internal team is satisfied with the results. Rocket Clicks' independent approach and willingness to take the lead has made them an easy partner in the multi-year engagement.

I’m the marketing manager of a financial services company. We do real estate tax monitoring and escrow processing, so we have a niche market with only a few other companies that are similar to us.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Clicks?

We hired Rocket Clicks to create and handle SEO and PPC campaigns. We wanted to be ranked on the first page of search results and show up higher than our competitors.

The team began by doing backend work on our site to optimize the pages for SEO purposes. After completing that, they currently create relevant sets of key phrases and keywords for our business. They established our Google Ads account and manage the campaigns for us. On a yearly basis, they review our position, identify pain points, and modify their approach with key terms, etc.

I work with Ben (Director of Digital Advertising, Rocket Clicks) and Lisa (Digital Advertising Analyst, Rocket Clicks). I also have contact with the Tyler (Founder, Rocket Clicks) on a bi-quarterly basis.

How did you come to work with Rocket Clicks?

Our CEO had a connection with their team, and he introduced us when we were looking for SEO support. We liked that they are local to us and provided clear documentation during the interview process. After they showed us their approach to our issues, we hired them as our partner.

We’ve spent around $50,000 throughout the project.

We began working with Rocket Clicks in January 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

During the most recent review on our Google Ads account, we saw an influx in site traffic by 250%, thanks in part to Rocket Clicks’ help.

How did Rocket Clicks perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve managed the project excellently—no email or call goes unanswered. We receive regular, documented updates on their progress that are easy to understand even without an SEO background.

We have discussions at the start of each quarter and trust that they’ll be able to deliver without us communicating at every step. They’ve been the perfect amount of attentive and only reach out with pertinent questions and productive insights.

We value their results-driven mindset and the robust, detailed reports that match. They provide clarity on difficult topics and familiarize our team with the work they do.

I have no complaints whatsoever about their approach or our relationship.

Have trust that Rocket Clicks knows what they’re doing. If you give them the necessary tools to do their job, they’ll deliver.

The quality of their work is high, I’m very pleased.
    I’d highly recommend them.

SEO & SEM for Behavioral Health Organization

“Their accountability and expertise set them apart from similar vendors.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Rocket Clicks manages SEM efforts for a growing health organization. After their initial success, the engagement expanded to include SEO services. They continue to cultivate the brand’s online presence.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Anne Ballentine
VP of Marketing & Communications, Rogers Behavioral Health

Rocket Clicks consistently delivers exceptional results. Website traffic, mobile device access, and requests for online screenings have increased significantly as a result of their work. Their team is devoted to performing above and beyond project expectations.

I’m the VP of marketing and communications for Rogers Behavioral Health, including oversight of business development and outreach. We’re a not-for-profit provider of mental health and addiction treatment for children, adolescents, and adults.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Clicks?

We needed an experienced firm to supplement our digital marketing efforts.

Our organization has more than a dozen locations, and we continue to grow. With six different service lines, three levels of patient care, and three different age groups, Rocket Clicks help us navigate the digital world. At first, they only handled our search engine marketing (SEM). However, we’ve since expanded our contract with them to include SEO services.

They assign resources in response to the project’s needs. A PPC analyst is our primary point of contact, but I also meet with their president on occasion.

How did you come to work with Rocket Clicks?

They were already working with the company when I accepted my current role. So I inherited them, but I would’ve explored other options if I had concerns about our results or their expertise.

We spend about $75,000 a year for their services.

I started working with them in July 2017. The engagement is currently ongoing.

Rocket Clicks kept up with our physical expansion as we opened 20 new programs and locations during my first year with them. Within that year, their contributions to our SEO and SEM campaigns positively influenced several of our marketing metrics. We received 16% more phone calls from potential clients. Our website traffic increased by 43% during that same period. Furthermore, traffic from mobile devices increased by 92%, and online screening requests went up by 19%.

How did Rocket Clicks perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re extremely responsive and thorough. Our point of contact readily provides reports of their work and explains the data if requested. They’re willing to teach us the technical principles of their industry with a humble and earnest approach. It’s rare that we go an entire day without interacting with them by email or phone.

Their accountability and expertise set them apart from similar vendors. They proactively seek out opportunities to improve our results instead of waiting for us to raise concerns about something. They’re focused, collaborative, and committed to providing an excellent service.

Honestly, I wish they could do more work for us. But I also respect that they focus on what they do best.

Understand the project’s goals, be open-minded, and don’t be afraid to invest some funds. Also, try to learn the technical aspects of what Rocket Clicks does. Approaching any project with a common understanding of the task at hand will facilitate a positive experience.

PPC & Website for Nationwide Healthcare Staffing Firm

“Rocket Clicks successfully increased awareness of our services among our targeted audience.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Rocket Clicks provides digital marketing services, including PPC campaigns, Facebook ads, SEO, and website updates as needed.

Marketing Manager, Healthcare Staffing Firm

Rocket Clicks helped increase qualified leads through effective digital strategizing and advertising. Their data-driven approach and responsiveness sets them apart. Their focus on achieving client goals makes them easy to work with, strong partners.

I'm the marketing manager for a healthcare staffing firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Clicks?

We engaged Rocket Clicks to help us build awareness of our services and capture new leads by updating our website and running PPC campaigns.

Rocket Clicks oversees our digital advertising for Facebook and Google, providing input on the type of ads to run, their content, and timing. They've also made updates to our website, ensuring it's SEO friendly.

We work with two people on their team, connecting with them at least once a month depending on our needs.

How did you come to work with Rocket Clicks?

Rocket Clicks had a really good reputation locally, so I had heard of them through recommendations of trusted businesses.

We've been working with them since July 2018.

Rocket Clicks successfully increased awareness of our services among our targeted audience. We've seen a significant increase in likes on Facebook, qualified leads, and online engagement overall.

How did Rocket Clicks perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive. In addition to regularly checking in with our team, their executive leadership is also involved to ensure our needs are consistently being met.

Their responsiveness sets them apart. They're also good about setting goals and sticking to deadlines. Rather than just taking orders, their team takes a data-driven approach and genuinely cares about achieving client goals at the end of the day.

Nothing at this time.

Be transparent from the start, so their team is better able to identify the type of leads that need to be targeted and the ROI the client is hoping to achieve.

SEO Strategy for Small Local Law Firm

“Their willingness to go the extra mile really sets them apart from anyone else in the field.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Rocket Clicks manages SEO for a family law practice. They made technical and format changes to an existing website to improve compatibility with Google algorithms and boost the firm’s online presence.

Fargo, North Dakota
Michael Gjesdahl
Owner, Gjesdahl Law

Rankings have improved in several search engine components, including general search and map features. Rocket Clicks is communicative, attentive, and always available. They offer a flexible contract and are dedicated to reaching business goals.

I own a six-lawyer law firm in Fargo, North Dakota.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Clicks?

We wanted help with our general SEO. We have a steady stream of clients, but wanted to improve our web presence.

I just launched a fairly extensive new website that required a lot of time and effort. We thought it would serve our purposes well, but Rocket Clicks found a number of things they could fix to improve the site. We made several technical and design changes to improve its performance regarding Google algorithm scanning. They did a good analysis of the site and dived way deeper than any of their competitors. They continue to manage everything related to our SEO.

We interface with an account manager, the president, and the owner. Our account manager is our main point person, but we speak with the owner frequently. They coordinate a team of two or three additional resources.

How did you come to work with Rocket Clicks?

I searched for SEO companies that work specifically with attorneys and Rocket Clicks was at the top of the list. I identified a number of other SEO firms and interviewed several of them, but Rocket Clicks was the only one I got a good vibe from. I liked their answers and decided to hire them.

We started working together in 2017, and our collaboration is ongoing.

Because we already have a good clientele base, I don’t need the online presence to increase my leads. However, the website and a better SEO ranking solidify our firm’s legitimacy in today’s market. I look at the work they do as contextual advertising, so we don’t do a lot of in-house analytics on the impact the site has. The ultimate goal is to show up in more searches and appear earlier on map features and other components of a Google page. We’ve achieved that and will continue to improve.

How did Rocket Clicks perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve never found anyone better than them. We speak at least once a week, and we schedule monthly conference calls with the whole team. We discuss everything that happened in the past month and identify which tasks we should achieve in the coming months.

Our account manager is responsible for three or four accounts, so he’s very involved and focused on us. I contact him multiple times each week. He’s accessible at all times, even evenings and weekends. I'll write to him on days I don’t expect a response and he always gets right back to me.

They stand out among other SEO providers for their willingness to work with us on a month-to-month basis. That’s really uncommon in my experience; most companies I spoke to require a 6- to 12-month minimum contract. Rocket Clicks has a very personable relationship with me and is interested in meeting my cultural goals. They wanted to get to know my firm and worked to gain an in-depth understanding of my business. They’re very responsive, and we feel comfortable working with them.

One thing they did that really stands out was visiting our offices in North Dakota. They’re based in Milwaukee, a 10-hour drive from us. That didn’t stop the owner, our account manager, and another team member from driving that whole way to spend a day with us in person. They didn’t have to do that, but it gave us a chance to get to know them better, and the interaction added an extra layer to our professional relationship. Their willingness to go the extra mile really sets them apart from anyone else in the field.

Nothing comes to mind.

Time is precious to me. Because I’m so busy, I’m not really using them to their full potential. Spend time with them and take advantage of their services. They’ll work your account and give you your money’s worth. I already get good value for my money, but I know I could get more from them if I had the time to work with them more directly.

Overall Score I’m totally satisfied with their work.
    They’ve never failed to deliver on time.
    They have met or exceeded my expectations in all respects.
    I would absolutely recommend them.

PPC & SEO Overhaul for Aesthetic Center

"We’ve seen an incredible turnaround in organic search, PPC inbound traffic, and leads."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Rocket Clicks manages a variety of SEO and PPC efforts including content creation, Google AdWords, and UX redesigns. They’ve also worked with Salesforce and call tracking technologies.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Nicholas Putz
VP of Marketing & Brand, Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Performance in important metrics – organic and paid search and leads – have improved. Aside from stand-out project management, Rocket Clicks prides itself on idea-realization, shepherding solutions from conception to implementation. Their separate PPC and SEO teams set them apart in the industry.

I’m the VP of Marketing & Brand for Quintessa Aesthetic Centers. We offer head-to-toe "pre-juvenation" services, both surgical and non-surgical, for those seeking to improve their confidence and lifestyle.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rocket Clicks?

We hired Rocket Clicks for PPC and SEO.

As we continued to grow and our competition kept encroaching, we decided that it was time to find a provider that had the resources to scale with us and our ever-increasing demands. We wanted to refactor all our existing PPC campaigns, and completely restructure our content for search.

I’ve always been familiar with RocketClicks, so now that it was an appropriate time to look for a new partner, we looked for a group that would be able to handle our demand.

They overhauled the site’s menu, structure, and UX, restructured our Google AdWords, road-mapped our content, and provided SEO for organic search improvements. They also contributed call tracking and modified our Salesforce project onboarding process.

Their advertising analyst is my primary lead.

We’ve seen an incredible turnaround in organic search, PPC inbound traffic, and leads.

How did the Rocket Clicks perform from a project management standpoint?

They have absolutely outstanding project management skills. The advertising analyst’s communication and ability to understand my needs – making everything come to life – is beyond what I’ve experienced in all my years in marketing and advertising.

What impresses you about the Rocket Clicks?

They are comprised of what I would call separate "Dream Teams,” – one for PPC and one for SEO. Their attention to detail is incredible. I don't know how they do it, but whatever formula they’re using, I hope they continue down that path.

Overall Score They're the best at what they do.
    They're flawless.
    The costs are very reasonable, considering what we receive.
    It's outstanding.
    I'd absolutely refer them, without hesitation.

SEO, PPC, & Conversion Optimization for Mortgage Banking Company

"They take proactive steps to keep our projects on track and push us if necessary."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Rocket Clicks provides PPC management to improve SEO rankings. Additionally, they helped with mobile optimization and fine-tuned online referral forms to improve lead conversion.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
David Wickert
Loan Consultant, Accunet Mortgage

Their efforts improved SEO trends by 20% annually and cemented a top spot for company-specific searches. Online forms now generate 40% of leads, an increase of 25%. Rocket Clicks’ organized, proactive team keeps projects on schedule and they’re flexible enough to adjust strategies when necessary.

I’m a loan consultant with a mortgage banking company that assists home buyers in Wisconsin, Illinois, Florida, and Minnesota.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Clicks?

We needed to improve our online presence, especially in terms of SEO, and streamline our digital referral forms.

Mortgage lending is a competitive space, so PPC is a very important part of our business model. Rocket Clicks helped guarantee that we appear in the top spot when people search for our company by name. To improve our incoming referrals, Rocket Clicks analyzed our forms to ensure potential customers are engaged and follow through with the entire questionnaire.

We recently fine-tuned a mobile version of our site to improve our call to action. We’re currently working to bolster our website content, as that’s a proven driver of natural web traffic.

I work directly with their president and also communicate regularly with their SEO and PPC departments.

How did you come to work with Rocket Clicks?

We were introduced through a mutual client. We’re not experts in SEO and PPC, but we could tell Rocket Clicks could provide excellent guidance. We also found their approach relatable.

Our budget varies between $5,000–$10,000 per month depending on the project.

We started working together in April 2016 and our relationship is ongoing.

They’ve played a huge role in increasing our impression share in the top search engine position. Our SEO trend line has increased 20% year over year thanks to our content and tags, and they helped us reach the top position 99% of the time someone searches for us by name.

Furthermore, they've helped us increase our mobile utilization and improved our lead conversion through online forms. While we previously received 15% of leads through our questionnaire, this has increased to 40%.

How did Rocket Clicks perform from a project management standpoint?

Like many small businesses, we work in a hectic environment, but Rocket Clicks has been very patient and persistent with us. They take proactive steps to keep our projects on track and push us if necessary.

We communicate via phone, text, and weekly email exchanges. Their office is across the street from ours, so we also conduct monthly in-person meetings to ensure we’re all on the same page.

They’re receptive to feedback and flexible about strategy. We discovered, for instance, that our non-brand PPC wasn’t working. They were open-minded enough to acknowledge this and were willing to pivot to a brand-specific strategy that better suits our business model. It’s always valuable to have a partner that’s able to recognize opportunities for improvement.

They do a great job. Any issues are typically caused by our end.

As with any service provider, it pays to teach them the ins and outs of your business to help them understand how you operate. In our case, we actually helped some of their staff with their mortgage needs. This gave them a first-hand understanding of our company and a unique opportunity to view our challenges from the perspective of a customer.

Overall Score They got to know us as a company and gained unique insights into our challenges.
    They take proactive steps to manage projects, allowing us to focus on our business.
    We receive an entire team for the cost of a single in-house employee.
    They're spectacular. I always trust them to deliver results.
    If they do for others what they’ve done for us, satisfaction is guaranteed.

PPC & SEO for Homeownership Nonprofit

Rocket Clicks has helped us use our resources wisely and get high-value donations.”

June 2012 - Ongoing

Hired to improve the online presence to attract more donations, Rocket Clicks secured a Google Ad Grant and focuses on PPC. They also perform SEO and digital marketing, resulting in an ongoing contract.

Marketing & Communications Manager, Homeownership Nonprofit

Rocket Clicks' work has increased donations and their average value by more than 10%. Although the team doesn’t have a deep knowledge of the nonprofit industry, they proposed a fair price and maintain clear and open communication. They solve problems quickly and deliver results on time.

I’m the marketing and communications manager for a nonprofit that helps families find affordable and safe housing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Clicks?

We wanted to increase large donations (like furniture, appliances, and cabinetry) to our resale-based donation centers by improving our online presence in major search engines.

Rocket Clicks helps with SEO and digital marketing, but the majority of their work focuses on PPC advertising. They helped us secure and implement a Google Ad Grant for $10,000 a month, and we’re using it to target potential donors within our county.

We mainly work with three staff members who focus on the PPC advertisements.

How did you come to work with Rocket Clicks?

We initially met them through a donation blitz we were hosting for one of our stores. They also volunteered at one of our sites, and as the relationship grew and we began looking for ways to increase our online presence, we learned what they did and thought they’d be a good partner.

We spend between $15,000–$20,000 a year.

We partnered in 2012, and our relationship is ongoing.

Our stores have seen phenomenal success. They're now the single largest fundraiser for our organization, and we’ll be opening a third location within the next month or so.

From last year, we saw a 10% increase in our pickups and a 20% increase in our drop-offs for donations, and a 15% increase in average value of donations. This shows our donations are improving in quantity and quality, which means Rocket Clicks has helped us use our resources wisely and get high-value donations like furniture, appliances, and cabinetry.

How did Rocket Clicks perform from a project management standpoint?

They're in constant contact with me and my team, and they effectively manage any issues or requests we have. They’re a great partner, and it’s been a positive relationship.

This is the first time we’ve partnered with a company like theirs, so I don’t have a lot of basis for comparison. We’ve had a lot of success with them, though, and they offered a fair price since we’re a nonprofit.

Most of their clients are for-profit, and I think a better understanding of the nonprofit industry could help them craft their campaigns.

They're good at executing deadlines.
    They understand and accommodate our non-profit budget.
    Some campaigns don't go well, but they try to identify issues and improve.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

AdWords & SEO for Creative Agency

“Rocket Clicks … [achieves] good conversion-cost ratios."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Rocket Clicks provide paid advertising and SEO services to the clients of a marketing company. Their account managers and specialists lead the day-to-day campaign management, working on several at any one time.

Seattle, Washington
Thomas Kratsch
President, TRK Creative

Rocket Clicks meet key performance targets of a fivefold increase in conversions across the campaigns they run, maintaining excellent conversion-cost ratios. They are extremely responsive to all queries and ideas from clients and communicate daily with the whole team.

TRK Creative Group is a marketing and consulting company, working with clients in the activity and tours spaces. I am the president and owner of the company. As part of this, we partner with companies for paid advertising platforms: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook advertising.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Clicks?

We were looking for a company specializing in paid digital advertising, specifically, one which had gurus in the Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook advertising spaces, and which could white-label those services for us.

Rocket Clicks has provided white label paid advertising and SEO services to our group’s clients. We have marketing services agreements with clients, and our mission is to grow their accounts and revenue. Through digital marketing and SEO efforts, we help drive more customers and an increase in revenue for them. It may be as simple as launching a Google AdWords or Facebook advertising campaign or digging into their SEO, looking at the website and employing best practices to make sure that they’re aligned with Google’s criteria.

I interfaced with them on a daily basis on behalf of clients. Rocket Clicks assigned account managers and specialists for each of the advertising platforms. They manage the day-to-day activities — the leadership of the paid advertising and SEO services. We communicate via email, and through conference calls.

How did you come to work with Rocket Clicks?

We worked with another company, based in Madison, Wisconsin. The work was geographically targeted; Rocket Clicks was working through that company for one of our big clients in Hawaii, and we expanded the relationship, taking over more accounts.

We spend upwards of $20,000 per month on our retainer with Rocket Clicks.

We started working with Rocket Clicks on one of our big accounts since August 2016. The relationship is ongoing.

We’re focused on a niche market, so the number one goal for us relates to the ratio between conversion and ad spend. Our goal is to drive X amount of conversions. This varies by company, but we’re mostly looking for a fivefold return for every dollar spent. If someone clicks through to a site from a paid Google ad and books a tour, then that translates into revenue.

The whole team is passionate about making sure we’re hitting key performance indicators for clients. Rocket Clicks has been able to manage this very well for us, and achieve good conversion-cost ratios, as well as a return on the ad-spend acquisition cost for clients.

How did Rocket Clicks perform from a project management standpoint?

The responsiveness to requests, ideas, and thoughts is top-notch. Anytime a client has a question concerning their digital marketing, Rocket Clicks is extremely responsive. We have no issues whatsoever, which is not always the case.

They’re specialized in two things: paid advertising and search engine optimization. Rocket Clicks is not trying to be a digital marketing company which does everything. They’re not all-encompassing — they focus on what they specialize in, and that makes the difference for the clients. We’ve worked with other companies in the past which did a bit of everything, but, in the digital marketing world today, having a partner be a specialist in everything Google AdWords or Facebook Pixel, for example, is a benefit.

No. We have a very good relationship. Rocket Clicks has gone above and beyond compared to other companies we’ve worked with. This is due to the top-down leadership from Tyler [President, Rocket Clicks] as well as the passionate team.

Do you have any advice for future clients?

Vet the company to the nth degree, look at their specialization, and get referrals from current clients. Ask them how they measure success internally, as a company: what are their own performance indicators being put on the staff or the company, to measure success with clients? A partner’s culture needs to fit with your own. We’re a consulting company, so my thoughts about the industry need to certainly match with my clients’ since they’re the ones who pay us.

No issues.
    We get what we pay for in this business, and Rocket Clicks does a good job.
    I highly recommend them.

PPC Management for Financial Planning Software

"As a result of our work with Rocket Clicks, we’ve seen a lift in all our online traffic and lead generation programs."

Rocket Clicks provided PPC and SEO services for a software provider in order to generate leads and increase brand visibility. Weekly reports were used to monitor progress.

Milwaukee Metro Area
Global Marketing Manager, Financial Planning Software

Rocket Clicks delivered results with personable service and professional expertise. They were honest and transparent, and they genuinely worked for the client’s best outcome.

I’m the Director of Global Marketing at a financial planning software provider. We operate in nine countries and we serve financial professionals in all sizes of operations, from independent advisors to large corporations. My role is to manage the global marketing teams as well as corporate development, including content creation, press, and other marketing related to our financial planning software.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Clicks?

Lead generation is the core goal of our work with Rocket Click, but brand awareness is a subsidiary goal.

Rocket Clicks supports our digital marketing efforts. They manage our PPC program and support our SEO program for the US, Canada, and Holland. They support our spillover work for PPC and digital display ads on Google, Bing and elsewhere. I know that Rocket Click provides other services, such as content creation, but we just use their SEO and PPC services.

How did you come to work with Rocket Clicks?

Using an agency review process, we identified them as the ideal candidate due to their size and their breadth of service, but also just the talent on their team. When we met with them, what spoke volumes was the level of talent at their organization. Now we continue our relationship with them because of their service.

How much have you invested with Rocket Clicks?

I can’t reveal the exact amount, but we spend several thousand dollars per month on our PPC and SEO programs.

I want to say we’ve been with them for over two years and we have no plans to stop.

We’ve had a relationship for two years, which indicates our satisfaction level with them. One of the benefits of working with Rocket Clicks is that they’re always self-auditing. They understand where we’re not hitting our targets and they make modifications based on that, which is why our weekly meetings are so beneficial. As a result of our work with Rocket Clicks, we’ve seen a lift in all our online traffic and lead generation programs. What even more impressive is that in some situations, they’ve even suggested reducing the expenditures in some areas, even though it might impact their commissions, knowing that that’s what best for us, the client. We don’t reveal our ROI or demand generation statistics to the public, but we’ve been with Rocket Clicks for two years and we’ve continued to invest more in their programs due to the results we’re seeing.

What did you find most impressive about Rocket Clicks?

They’re very personable. We can reach out to them at any time and get a response practically immediately. That goes a long way, especially in this world of digital communication: they’re so accessible to us. We have a large, talented group from Rocket Clicks that works with us and we really enjoy them as people, and that really is a value that they provide.

Are there any areas Rocket Clicks could improve?

If they had areas of improvement, we might not be with them. Going back to their responsiveness, they respond to any suggestions we might have for how we could do better, so we’re constantly improving. I’ve been nothing short of pleased.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Rocket Clicks?

Anyone who’s looking to add an SEO or PPC company must understand their own needs fully before they can properly choose a vendor. I do feel strongly that Rocket Clicks fits well with a lot of organizations both in size and in budget, but you need to know what your organization needs before you choose a vendor. But you also need to ask questions about the team. Ask about their communication style: it’s important that you know what you’re getting into.

Overall Score There’s not much they could do better for us.
    I’ve never had them miss a meeting or a deadline.
    They’ve never altered a cost structure and they’re fairly priced for their services.
    They produce weekly reports and they change their plans accordingly.
    I refer customers to them all the time.

PPC Management for Medical eCommerce Website

"Rocket Clicks brought down our cost per acquisition by over 30%."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Rocket Clicks works with an e-Commerce website client to lower cost per acquisition, add new customers, and maximize return through PPC campaign management.

Washington DC Metro Area
Digital Marketing Manager, Medical eCommerce Website

Rocket Clicks brought down cost per acquisition of new clients by 30%. They have delivered over a 2.0 return on investment with constant improvement.

I’m the digital marketing manager at an e-commerce company that specializes in compression hosiery.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rocket Clicks?

We needed a firm to manage our PPC [pay-per-click] advertising on Google and Bing, as well as some Facebook advertising. Our goals were to get new customers, decrease our cost per acquisition, and generate revenue.

We’re using Rocket Clicks only for PPC management at this time.

How did you come to work with Rocket Clicks?

We were unhappy with the previous agency that was managing our advertising at the time, so we did some online research. I don’t recall exactly how I found Rocket Clicks, but I believe I saw a recommendation from a company like ours. We asked Rocket Clicks and another firm to provide us with a free analysis of our PPC advertising, and they showed us some areas for improvement. We then compared those results. I also checked references for the two companies, and Rocket Clicks’ references were outstanding.

How much have you invested with Rocket Clicks?

The cost varies, but our budget is about $70,000 per month right now.

Our relationship with Rocket Clicks began about two years ago, and we are still working with them.

Rocket Clicks brought down our cost per acquisition by over 30%. They’ve gotten a much greater return on investment, and we’re over 2.0 now. It’s been a great investment for us.

How did Rocket Clicks perform from a project management standpoint?

Rocket Clicks' team is very friendly and great. I’m in constant contact with them throughout the week, and they’re available to answer my questions. Rocket Clicks not only improve their campaigns constantly, but they offer site improvements to ensure the ads are converting.

What did you find most impressive about Rocket Clicks?

I like that Rocket Clicks has a very friendly, Midwestern vibe. Although I’ve never met them in person, we get along well on our phone calls. They’re just very nice.

Are there any areas Rocket Clicks could improve?

I’ve previously worked with Rocket Clicks to improve reports, and they’ve been very responsive to that, but I can’t think of anything else. I’m confident that, if I identified an area for improvement, we’d be able to work it out.

Setting expectations upfront is important. So, if the goal is to get the cost per conversion down, that should be the number-one focus. I’ve realized over time that when the budget increases, the less efficiently it’ll be spent because you’re getting those fringe keywords that aren’t as productive.

I’ve never had an issue with missed deadlines or Rocket Clicks being late for calls.
    Rocket Clicks checks in regularly to make sure they’re on track or if they should pull back. We have a constant line of communication regarding the budget.
    I don’t have any complaints. I’ve been very impressed with the improvements Rocket Clicks has made on our account.