Your Brand. Refined.

GOLD VERIFIED

Robyn & Robyn is a creative branding agency that specializes in helping clients reach the right audience. We build a story and strategize the best way to tell it- words, photos, videos, and most importantly, DESIGN. We love good design, and we want to tell your story.

Whether you're an entrepreneur just starting or a business that's got a long history in the game, we can help you create a consistent and fresh story which will help your business grow.

We do:

Laguna Beach, CA

Holcomb Petersen, Stand For Vets, Norman Covan

Holcomb Petersen Image

Holcomb Petersen

We devised a visual brand which matched the understated sophistication of Holcomb Peterson’s business practices. “Elegant, sleek, and simple,” was the name of the game. We incorporated bold lines and a minimalistic feel to their logo, which was then carried into the whole of their brand. Our visual brand strategy relied on strength in subtlety, giving gorgeous images from their portfolio room to stand on their own.

Stand For Vets Image

Stand For Vets

A clear visual brand which relates to the core audience of the US veteran community while also creating a welcoming and clear messaging for potential volunteers, donors, and veterans seeking assistance. All branded products, visuals, and brand copy center on the stories of bravery and iconography of the different branches of the military. There’s not a single visual within this brand that doesn’t have a

story behind it.

Lee Mintz Image

Lee Mintz

We devised a visual brand which highlighted Lee Mintz’s expertise and charisma while also creating visuals which are an homage to her work with legendary professional athletes as well as the history of her home base, Los Angeles.

Norman Covan Image

Norman Covan

We created a full brand strategy including front-end site design, photography, and marketing strategy that was tailored for ease of use for their customers while representing the heart of their brand: a beautiful family story of impeccable and timeless design.

LaViva Flamenco Image

LaViva Flamenco

Our team created a full brand strategy from the core brand values to the management of a full marketing scheme which encompassed LaViva's classical training, skill, and talent in a visual architecture matching the brand's natural vibrancy and warmth.

Conetrix Image

Conetrix

Our team identified the brand's strength as a curator and expert of business technologies, with an emphasis on forward-thinking, and dependable solution-based services. We aimed to create a visual brand that exuded tech-savvy confidence and paired it with messaging that positioned Conectrix as the ultimate problem-solver for tech management needs.

Branding for Intercollegiate Athletics Hiring Startup

“They did a great job of capturing what I wanted and what my company represented in the messaging.”

Sept. - Oct. 2019

Robyn & Robyn provided branding services to a startup. Following a thorough discovery phase, deliverables included a logo with the desired color scheme and fonts, messaging, and a detailed brand playbook.

Herb Courtney
CEO, Renaissance Search & Consulting

Robyn & Robyn bestowed the foundation necessary for the startup to move forward in a niche market and even enter new areas of business. Their high-quality, cost-effective work has garnered overwhelming praise from end clients. Responsive and timely, the team was accommodating of change requests.

Renaissance Search & Consulting is a search firm specializing in diversity hiring within college athletics, namely administration and coaching. I’m the founder and CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Robyn & Robyn?

This is a startup and a new area for me, in the sense of everything that goes into starting a business. I wanted to make sure that my branding and messaging were on point, clear, and concise, and that it was targeting the right clients.

I’d never done this before, and I don’t have a creative skillset, so I wanted to outsource that to a company that had experience with service companies. I wanted them to come up with a plan, logo, and messaging that I felt comfortable with, as well as the polish I needed going forward.

First, Robyn & Robyn did our logo. We filled out an extensive questionnaire and had an introductory call that lasted about an hour so that they could get background information on me, my company, what I liked, and what I wanted to represent. It was an in-depth dive into what Renaissance was all about and what my vision for it was.

Out of that conversation, they were able to put together a logo that represented everything I wanted. I gave some ideas and symbolism for it, and they put all of that together in terms of color scheme, fonts, and how everything was going to be presented.

The next part was my messaging. We had another call, during which they were able to pin down what my company represented, what the challenges in my industry were, and how I could alleviate them. They put our messaging together in a clean and concise manner. They also gave us a very detailed brand playbook.

Danielle (Founder, CMO & Creative Brand Consultant) was my first contact. She was the one who made the proposal and had the initial call with me. Michelle (Founder, CEO & Creative Brand Consultant) took over once we started getting into the creative part, and she was my main point of contact from that point on.

How did you come to work with Robyn & Robyn?

I did a lot of searching on Google and got to a site that listed the top 25 brand designers in the Los Angeles area. I liked what Robyn & Robyn had on their site. It was visually appealing, and they had the price point I was looking for. Some brand designers can be very expensive for a small business. I needed something more affordable but very high quality, and I felt good about what I saw. They sent me some sample work that they’d done for other clients, and I was very impressed by that. After going through the due diligence, I decided to give them a shot.

My company spent $2,500.

I worked with them between September–October 2019. It was about six weeks of work in total.

Everyone I’ve come in contact with says that they love the design and feel of my company. I’ve been able to use the brand playbook to maintain the same branding and content moving forward, in different services we’ve added and plan to add. The website, marketing, and so on are all in line with that brand playbook. I’ve used a lot of Robyn & Robyn’s messaging on my website, and it’s gotten great feedback.

Their work has served as a foundation for other things that I have done, and the feedback’s been overwhelmingly positive, especially for a startup in the space. When we have high margins for the services that we’re selling, they have to be presented in a certain way. I’ve received good feedback from clients and potential clients about the quality of my branding and messaging.

How did Robyn & Robyn perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m not sure what project management tools they used, but Michelle was very responsive. Everything was pretty much done through email, but I could also jump on a call with her if I needed to. Even if it wasn’t scheduled, she would usually call, text, or email me back within the hour. They met my deadlines. I requested some revisions on the brand playbook, and they made those right away. They were accommodating of those. It was an easy collaboration, and there was always communication. I was kept in the loop, which was very much appreciated.

I was impressed by the quality of work on the first pass. They did a great job of capturing what I wanted and what my company represented in the messaging. My company is in a very niche area, and not a common area like real estate. I have the only minority-owned search firm in college athletics at this point. For them to nail what I wanted to represent in terms of my personality and what I liked stood out for sure.

No. The pricing was great for the quality of work. They took care of whatever needed fixing right away, and they were very responsive.

Especially when starting a new brand or company, clients should provide as much information as possible on the frontend to make the collaboration more impactful. They may need to go back and forth in the beginning to really identify what the brand is. Robyn & Robyn does a great job in the initial call of just laying all of that out. They had an extensive questionnaire that we filled out, and we had to do our homework as well. It’s not something that they can do without the client’s collaboration. The more we think about it, the more we know, and the more impactful the collaboration will be. Clients should really have an idea of what they want the brand to be, and not rely on Robyn & Robyn to provide those ideas. If they do, the ideas may not measure up to what they have in their heads.

Web Design & E-Commerce Development for Fitness Center

"Communication, efficiency, and transparency throughout the process were truly amazing."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Robyn & Robyn designed a new website that included an online store to sell merchandise. They also developed a system to funnel member inquiries to an online application page to reduce the backlog.

West Hollywood, California
General Manager, Unbreakable Performance

The team at Robyn & Robyn worked quickly and efficiently to launch the client's new site within a few weeks. Their understanding of branding and marketing strategies makes them stand out from the competition.

We are an elite performance center catering to Professional Athletes, Celebrities, Olympians, and Hollywood Movers & Shakers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Robyn & Robyn?

I reached out as the General Manager for a website redesign and to start a website store to sell our gym merchandise.

Sharpen the branding, build a web store to sell online, funnel inquiries to an online application page

They were recommended by a member of the center.

They designed, developed & implemented a new website which more succinctly promoted our message and what makes us unique. They built a back-end store to sell merchandise. The project began with a few discovery phone calls which lead quickly to a work-up of the project, a timeline, and recommendations on how to best position our self against our competition. The functional version was ready very fast, maybe 2 weeks time, then we made a few minor tweaks and were ready to publish!

We had a direct project manager we would work with throughout which really sped up the process.

We were immediately able to market & sell merchandise online, which, as a gym, is a major source of revenue. Also, we had a formal process on how members could apply to join, which reduced back-channeling confusion and streamlined how we bring on new members.

Communication, efficiency, and transparency throughout the process were truly amazing. I felt like the team was a true ally.

They are able to turn a clients thoughts & ideas into real, tangible work and provide a guideline on what you can expect out of each change or pivot you make while you are going thru the process.

Very little could be improved honestly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Overall Score A wonderful experience!
    Super fast email responses, always returned calls swiftly
    Very reasonable and very transparent
    Above & beyond expectations
    I already have!

Web Design & Brand Consulting for New Co-working Concept

“They’re always on top of things. They say what they’re going to do and follow through.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

Robyn & Robyn offer brand consulting for a co-working space. Since designing the logo, they’ve kept the brand consistent across the website, PowerPoints, and press releases.

Norman Lee
Owner & Founder, My Thirdplace LA

The website has received a lot of positive feedback and the designs look great. Robyn & Robyn’s team is reliable and direct. Their strong communication skills and ability to stick to deadlines has helped them solidify a strong and lasting partnership.

I’m the founder of My Thirdplace LA. It’s a hybrid co-sharing space that includes workspaces, a fitness center, and a restaurant. It’s open for all people and doesn’t require a membership.

What challenge were you trying to address with Robyn & Robyn?

I initially hired them to design our logo, but have worked with them on several projects since.

Since designing our logo, they’ve helped with my website, PR, and PowerPoint presentations. They help me keep our branding consistent. They consult on various projects and are very helpful during the beginning stages of a project. When needed, they point me in the direction of other people who can get things done.

I’m working directly with Michelle (Founder & CEO, Robyn & Robyn), but I’m sure she has more people working on the project too.

How did you come to work with Robyn & Robyn?

I found them online. Unlike other companies I called, they got back to me right away.

I’ve spent between $10,000–$13,000.

We began working together in May 2019 and our partnership is ongoing

Everyone that has looked at my website has given us really positive feedback. It’s quality work, it looks good, and I’m really excited about their work. I haven’t received a single bad review. My logo took a lot of back and forth, but it looks great.

How did Robyn & Robyn perform from a project management standpoint?

My relationship with them is really good and I like working with them. Michelle is always giving me outlines of what needs to get done. I can also see the progress on the website. I know what is coming up and what has been completed. My invoice has always been on point.

Michelle communicates when she is available, makes collaborating very easy. She generally holds meetings in the morning, so I can’t reach her until noon, but she stays late when we need to get things done. She always emails back and sticks to deadlines, so communication is fantastic.

They’re always on top of things. They say what they’re going to do and follow through. I will work with them over anyone else because of their reliability and directness.

She could maybe use an assistant so she’s accessible in the morning, but that would be more for me than for them. It’s not realistic to expect that they’re available whenever I need them.

Be honest with them and just tell them what you want to get done. They’ll listen and will walk you through the process step-by-step. Tell them what you want to do and they’ll help you start and go from there.

Website, Branding, and SMM for Flamenco Business

"They treat my business like it’s their own."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Robyn & Robyn designed and developed a website and uploaded photos and videos. They created marketing collateral, wrote emails, and ran Facebook and Instagram accounts for the site.

California
Laura Gutierrez
Instructor, Laviva Flamenco

Their digital work and marketing support has drastically improved the outreach capabilities of the business and streamlined lead generation. Robyn & Robyn is a dedicated team with a broad range of capabilities, and they can be trusted to deliver on time.

I’m an instructor at Laviva Flamenco, a flamenco business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Robyn & Robyn?

I’m from Spain, and when I moved to the U.S., I saw that everything worked differently here. People are so competitive and prepared. I needed help promoting my business here in the U.S. in the U.S. because there aren’t a lot of flamenco dancers.

They designed and developed my website and they shot photography of me and my dancing.  They also ran my Facebook and Instagram, creating a special Facebook account for my advanced students. They recorded the classes so the advanced students could go to that page and review all the exercises we were doing in the class. It’s very helpful to the students.

They did the organization for my classes. They wrote emails to clients, writing about the client’s expectations and what they want to know about the classes. They’re always uploading new information to my website.

They work with my social media in sharing all the new things that I’m doing. In addition, they created collateral such as business cards, flyers, and a banner. They make suggestions for my business. They brought my ideas to life.

Michelle (Founder, Robyn & Robyn) works more on the website side and Danielle (Creative Brand Consultant, Robyn & Robyn) works more on the social media side. Danielle also took pictures of me and video.

How did you come to work with Robyn & Robyn?

I did an online search for a company that was local because I find it much easier to have in-person meetings. Their website was incredible and I was amazed by their work. I contacted them and explained my situation and what I wanted to offer. They were so excited because they love flamenco. They were very nice and prepared. We clicked right away.

We started working together in May 2018 and the work is ongoing.

I’m so amazed and happy with what they are doing. Before starting with them, I didn’t have any videos to show people what I do. Now I can share my website, pictures, and videos. It’s easy for me to communicate what I offer now. If someone wants to hire me for a show, they know exactly what I do. I no longer have to write out my phone number. I have a very nice business card with my logo, my website, and my social media.

One of my goals is to do nonprofit dance classes for kids who can’t afford the classes. Robyn & Robyn are working hard on building it for me. I’m very excited because it’s my dream to help kids and people who can’t afford the classes. My next goal is to find a place to have my school and to start to grow my nonprofit. They’re helping and guiding me in how to strategize the business. It’s amazing.

How did Robyn & Robyn perform from a project management standpoint?

They always deliver before deadlines. I can contact them anytime and get a quick response. They work as if they are running their own business. I offer my dancing, but they do all the other things. It’s amazing. It’s more than a service.

They treat my business like it’s their own. I feel like I’m family to them. They are very special people. They’re young and beautiful inside and out. They’re very community-oriented, which is another reason why we click. I know I’ll continue with them forever.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Let them guide you. They know what they are doing. They have lots of experience. Listen to them. They know how to succeed.

Overall Score I give them 5 because you don’t have 10.

Logo & Web Design for Jewelry Company

"From a marketing perspective, Robyn & Robyn brought our brand story to a whole new level."

Mar. - Apr. 2018

Robyn & Robyn built a website from scratch to increase brand awareness. Design services for the Squarespace solution included logo and photography. The team also helped with marketing.

Executive, Norman Covan

The website enhanced brand visibility among industry partners and a general audience. It also captured the identity and vision accurately. During the build, Robyn & Robyn provided responsive and attentive feedback over a variety of platforms. Their deliveries were efficient and high quality.

I’m in charge of production and client services for a jewelry design manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Robyn & Robyn?

We wanted to get more exposure for the brand by marketing our story and personality to a greater extent. Specifically, we wanted our company to be more client-friendly.

Robyn & Robyn designed and developed a new informational website from scratch. The team used Squarespace, but did not include an e-commerce component per our wholesale business model. They then designed a logo, uploaded biographies, and curated a third-party photographer’s work to the site. Robyn & Robyn assisted with marketing, but we did social media marketing in-house.

I worked directly with Michelle (Founder, Robyn & Robyn).

How did you come to work with Robyn & Robyn?

I spoke to several marketing companies. Michelle aligned with our vision for the site—as a more exclusive company—while offering a fair price. That consultation was a fantastic experience.

We worked together from March–April 2018.

The company achieved a higher level of recognition for its brand and jewelry designs. There’s now more interaction between our retail clients and the public. Consequently, we scrapped the old website that this solution replaced.

How did Robyn & Robyn perform from a project management standpoint?

Michelle was helpful and flexible. She referred me to the photographer—who was very accommodating—and answered questions over phone or email in a responsive manner. In one sitting, I spoke with her on the phone while reviewing content on my computer. I felt very catered-to.

The site presented our identity and story in a highly relatable manner that everybody could follow; our leadership was happy with the results. From a marketing perspective, Robyn & Robyn brought our brand story to a whole new level. Furthermore, the team was prompt and accommodating. The team’s quick turnaround exceeded our scheduling expectations.

No. Robyn & Robyn offered additional branding services, but I didn’t want them.

I researched similar companies to determine which features the website should have and exclude. But Robyn & Robyn presents a variety of helpful options for clients that do not do research beforehand.

The price was very fair for the scope.

Web Design & Branding for Promotional Products Company

“They’re experts in branding companies based on their target market.”

July 2018 - Feb. 2019

Robyn & Robyn provided website design and branding services, working on a high-end e-commerce site. Based on an existing logo, they developed everything from the color scheme to the website’s frontend.

La Habra, California
Brant DeBoer
Owner & Founder, PDL Promo

The finished website is excellent, offering an attractive aesthetic to appeal to its intended customer base. The team is skilled and knowledgeable, striking the right note with their designs and providing good ideas for the project. They always communicated well and paid great attention to detail.

I’m the owner and founder of PDL Promo, a branded merchandise and promotional product company. We create screen-printed t-shirts and sweatshirts, embroidered hats and polos, and full-color mugs and canopies—anything you can put a logo on.

What challenge were you trying to address with Robyn & Robyn?

We were trying to reach a higher-quality market. There are so many companies that offer and target the lowest-cost customers, but we wanted to brand ourselves as a bit higher-quality, without a catalog-style website. We had no direction whatsoever, and that’s what we hired them for

They designed our website and worked on the branding, including the photography and the frontend aesthetic. We had an initial meeting that lasted four hours, where they went through what we were looking for as business owners, and really got to know our industry. We explained that we had our logo, but we had nothing else besides that. They translated our requirements into the frontend design of our website and its branding guidelines, from the colors to verbiage.

We’re still going back and forth on a few details of the site’s design, but it’s almost finished. As we progress, we’ll probably look at having them design some of our ads, fliers, and other marketing material.

I’ve been in contact with Michelle (Creative Brand Consultant and Founder, Robyn & Robyn) and Danielle (Creative Brand Consultant, Robyn & Robyn). I also spoke with their photographer.

How did you come to work with Robyn & Robyn?

A friend referred them to me. We considered a couple of other people I knew from networking groups, but I found Michelle to be a kind person. Robyn & Robyn spent a significant amount of time with us during our first meeting, going over every aspect of our aesthetic and the industry as a whole. The amount of personalized attention they gave us was impressive, which was quite different from the other companies we looked at.

We worked with them from mid-2018 to February 2019. The bulk of the work is complete, but we plan to have an ongoing business relationship with them.

They’re experts in branding companies based on their target market. They’ve done such a great job that we’re also going to partner with them as they begin to offer our promotional products as well. We’ve worked with some of their clients as well, and I’ve heard nothing but great things.

They’ve allowed us to brand ourselves as a bit higher-end than most other promotional product companies. Their vision regarding our aesthetic and how we want to translate our message is the biggest value they brought. Branding, especially in such a competitive industry as ours, is hugely important. I don’t know what we would’ve done without a solid branding strategy like the one Robyn & Robyn gave us.

How did Robyn & Robyn perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t know what we would’ve done without them. We let them take the reins, and they did a good job with almost no instruction from us. They were always responsive and offered great ideas for our marketing strategy and aesthetic going forward. They got things to us when they said they would, and if we needed something changed, they did it right away. We spoke on the phone and had a couple of in-person meetings, sending new mockups, designs, and edits over email.

Their attention to detail and their very personalized service impressed me. We’ve developed a good relationship with them, largely because they give their customers a lot of attention. In my mind, their creative vision is unmatched. They took the time to know us and what’s going to work with our marketing strategy.

There are certain issues in terms of conversion. Robyn & Robyn was very good at the aesthetic portions, but they should have more statistics in that area. As business owners, this is what we’re looking for at the end of the day. Luckily, our actual website developer had a bit more guidance on those conversion tools. We didn’t have any further issues with them, but we were sometimes slow in responding. I would refer any of my clients to Robyn & Robyn for their branding needs.

We weren’t well-prepared beforehand. They went through the entire process, taking the logo and developing brand colors, fonts, photography, and design. Be willing to take their advice.

They went above and beyond what we paid.

Branding, SMM, & Graphic Design for Veteran's Foundation

“They’re problem solvers.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Robyn & Robyn provides branding, design, and digital marketing services. They work on the format and messaging while running a variety of social media campaigns.

Laguna Niguel, California
John Hodel
President & Founder, Stand For Vets

The team has ensured that the website has a professional look and effective infrastructure. They’re a dedicated team who find solutions to any requirements, working to develop a site and brand that showcases the brand well, while operating in a highly organized manner.

We’re a nonprofit veterans’ foundation under the corporate name of The Mark Hodel Veteran’s Foundation, also known as StandForVets.org. It’s a side project of mine that was started about two years ago. I’m the president and founder of the organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with Robyn & Robyn?

We’re changing our vision to assist military personnel in the transition from military to civilian life. Specifically, it’s those who are at higher risk of homelessness or suicide, providing a support network for a year or two. We’re in the process of implementing this change, and Robyn & Robyn is very involved.

The scope is comprehensive, and we probably wouldn’t exist without them. They work with our web developer, leading the messaging and format of the website. They’re also involved in social media marketing, running Facebook and Instagram campaigns for us.

We have a complete shopping network within the website, initially using Printful as the delivery channel, which they put together. We’re expanding that into more custom types of apparel, for which Robyn & Robyn has completely redesigned our shopping experience. They’ve also developed connections with fundraising venues, to allow people to do their own fundraising through a platform called Donately.

Michelle (Creative Brand Consultant and Founder, Robyn & Robyn) is our primary contact.

How did you come to work with Robyn & Robyn?

I knew Michelle’s father, who told me she worked in this field, and I was impressed right off the bat. The work they’ve done, for what we’re paying, is off the charts—it’s because she comes from a military family and loves veterans and our message. They give us a fantastic deal.

We did interview another team, but I didn’t have a good feeling about it, and the price was going to be higher than what we wanted to pay. Robyn & Robyn’s website was very impressive, and I made a choice based on how they handled themselves and discussed what they do. They’re articulate, honest, and straightforward. I didn’t call references; I just had a fantastic feeling about them.

We started working with Robyn & Robyn around May 2017.

We wouldn’t be anywhere close to looking as professional as we do without them. We’ve raised about $100,000 over a year and a half, which isn’t bad, but the content and messaging on our site and social media make us look like a large charity. They built our website with the foreknowledge that we’re going to be big, so it has the necessary infrastructure.

We’re going to make a lot of changes on the website, so it’ll be even better—I had a change of vision around September of last year. I wrote my model outlining what I wanted and sent it to Michelle. They took that and put it into a more acceptable format for the general public. The graphics and flow were all their work.

How did Robyn & Robyn perform from a project management standpoint?

They end up waiting on me as the bottleneck. Michelle is organized and articulate in her writing. She found Donately, connected the dots with her web designer, and found a solution to our needs. They’re problem solvers. When I get an email from them, I know it’ll be organized and outline what my action items are. I’m really impressed by the organizational skills I’ve seen so far.

They’re not afraid to push back, which I like, and I listen to them when they make a case to us. Michelle is a millennial, so she has useful insights into what people are looking for, and I put a lot of weight into what she says. Michelle is a good listener, and their ability to listen and then agree or disagree is important.

They’re not afraid to step out and do things that go outside of what we’re asking for. I had no idea how talented they are. Michelle thinks outside the box, connecting my ideas into how they can be messaged. Her sister designed an amazing set of graphics for custom shirts we’re putting together.

I can’t think of anything. I might be able to come up with something were I deeper into things, but not from this level.

Upfront communication on the scope is important. They do a lot of things, so clients should think about what other services they need. There wasn’t much detail in many cases because we were just starting out, but they helped identify what we needed.

They performed better than me in this regard.

Branding, Print Design, & Web Dev for Real Estate Business

"I don't think I would be as successful as I am today if it wasn't for Robyn & Robyn."

2015 - Ongoing

Robyn & Robyn developed a new website for a real estate agent. They also establish the agent's brand by designing the logo and print materials, including business cards.

Beverly Hills, California
Lee Mintz
Real Estate Agent, Lee Mintz

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, leading to more work for Robyn & Robyn. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and professional demeanor justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I've been a luxury real estate agent for 18 years. I specialize in helping athletes and entertainers throughout the Los Angeles area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Robyn & Robyn?

I needed to not only create a website but to brand my name and my company. I wanted to get it out to the public so they know who I am and what I do.

Robyn & Robyn created my entire website, brand, and logo. I'm not technically savvy so that's why I hired them to get me up and running. They wrote my bio for the website. English is my second language so I wasn’t comfortable with my writing. They take care of all that for me. They design materials such as business cards. They also push my site via promotions and publicity.

I primarily work with Michelle (co-founder, Robyn & Robyn). I haven't met the whole team so I don't know the exact staffing breakdown of who works on my account.

How did you come to work with Robyn & Robyn?

I've known Michelle since before she started Robyn & Robyn. She created personal websites for a dozen agents in my office. She kept getting additional referrals because her work speaks for itself. Once she started the new company, I reached out to her to continue doing my web design, promotion, and marketing.

They first developed my website four years ago. I still work with them hand in hand.

I don't think I would be as successful as I am today if it wasn't for Robyn & Robyn. I was successful before, but I'm even more successful now. They genuinely believe in my brand and me. I get tons of compliments on my website and my business cards. I'm thrilled with everything.

I refer everyone to my website. Michelle really keys in on what’s important to the clients I’m trying to reach in my niche of sports and entertainment. When NBA clients see the NBA logo or NFL clients see the NFL logo, they feel that they can relate to me and that I understand where they’re coming from. The photo gallery of my clients is a hit.

How did Robyn & Robyn perform from a project management standpoint?

Michelle is absolutely incredible. Her company has expanded dramatically in the past four years, so she’s definitely doing something right. Management is all web-based, which is so convenient. I don't have time in my day to go and meet somebody. They call me, or we do conference calls and screen shares. That way they can show me things online and don’t have to be sitting next to me. Michelle is always available and attentive via text and email.

I’m most impressed with their professionalism and quick turnaround. Some marketing companies take 72 hours to get back to you. Michelle gets back to me within 2–3 hours. They’re not such a huge company where I get put on the backburner. I hope for their sake that they do expand, but that they keep the boutique style. The one-on-one attention that we get is extraordinary. Michelle's been with me since the beginning. I appreciate that loyalty in a company.

It would be great if they could take over my Instagram and help me get more followers instead of paying for them. They may offer social media services already, so I'll have to ask. The only thing that I can think of because I'm so happy. I wouldn't change anything.

Pick up the phone and call Michelle rather than send an email. People are so used to doing everything on the computer, but it’s helpful to speak with her. She's sharp and has such great ideas. Her specialty is being creative. If you’re like me and aren't so creative, you need people like her on your team.

I recommend them all the time.

Branding & Website Dev for Management Consulting Company

"Robyn & Robyn put a professional face on my businesses, with messaging to match."

2016 - 2018

Robyn & Robyn developed multiple websites and other branding elements. The team built a logo and media kit. They also assisted with SEO tactics and social media.

Mark Harradine
Owner, Amarna Group

Robyn & Robyn provided a high-quality service, fulfilling expectations. Their team delivers crucial advice to benefit collaboration. They’re knowledgeable about the latest updates within their field. Customers can expect a creative team that keeps their promises.

I’m the owner of Amarna Group, a management consulting firm that focuses on strategy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Robyn & Robyn?

I needed help with branding and web development.

Following my direction, Robyn & Robyn built a website, logo, media kit, and helped me select colors. Their team did the graphic design, website layout, and some SEO work. They also support me with social media content and the distribution of that content through managing our Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram.

My previous website was on WordPress, and they moved it onto Squarespace. If I need to add images, I’m able to. They also switched a few of my email providers as well. We’re now using GoDaddy. Their team developed two sites for my other businesses as well.

Michelle (Creative Brand Consultant & Founder, Robyn & Robyn) advised me throughout the engagement. Danielle (Creative Brand Consultant, Robyn & Robyn) assisted with all things social media.

How did you come to work with Robyn & Robyn?

Michelle worked with one of my clients, a real estate company. She decided to start her own business and looking for support that would build her company.

The bulk of our engagement took place between 2016–2018.

I continue to work with Robyn & Robyn on an as-needed basis. Considering I’m not the most tech-savvy, they simplified everything so I could access the site when I needed to. Michelle did an excellent job with curating my thinking and figuring out how to distribute it. Robyn & Robyn put a professional face on my businesses, with messaging to match.

How did Robyn & Robyn perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is exceptional. Michelle keeps her word, delivering on time.

I get the service I’m looking for with Robyn & Robyn.

When people think of marketing, branding, or PR, they lump them into a box. Robyn & Robyn was mainly doing design work, and others were asking them to take it to the next level by tackling social media. When I began working with them, the capacity wasn’t there. Now, they’re filling the gap. Along with web development and branding, their team can support their clients with print work, messaging, content, and social media.

Robyn & Robyn can be the backbone to your business, brand, and messaging. They’re at the forefront of the latest developments and technologies. Their team will keep your business current and in the right position.

Overall Score We have a great relationship.
    I recommend them all the time.

Website and Brand Design for IT Management Firm

"Working with Robyn & Robyn was a positive, professional, and joyful experience."

Apr. - June 2017

Robyn & Robyn designed and developed a new website as part of a branding exercise. They also created refreshed messaging and marketing collateral such as business cards.

Laguna Niguel, California
Patrick Lawless
President, Conectrix, Inc.

Business has doubled since the launch of the new brand materials, and customers consistently praise Robyn & Robyn’s design work. Organized and friendly, Robyn & Robyn fostered an enjoyable partnership while also delivering powerful marketing tools. Customers can expect a highly capable vendor.

I’m the president of Conectrix, Inc. We’re an IT and telecom management company, evaluating our clients’ needs and helping them make an informed decision to manage their relationship with their customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Robyn & Robyn?

Robyn & Robyn designed our web site and helped us through the entire branding process.

We wanted to clearly define who we are to the public and what value we bring to our clients and prospective clients. Our old website wasn’t delivering the message we wanted it to.

Robyn & Robyn showed us many clients they’d done work for and websites they’d developed. We loved their work, and they listened intently and asked good questions.

Initially, we had several meetings so they could familiarize themselves with the technical side of our business and grasp the message we wanted to deliver. Robyn & Robyn then designed a brand-new web site with an entirely new look and feel. They also completely changed our content strategy and produced marketing materials.

Robyn & Robyn dedicated a professional writer and design artist to our website.

We’ve more than doubled in size since debuting the new website and marketing collateral. Feedback from both prospects and clients has been unanimously positive. In fact, many people have asked who we hired to help us.

The project was managed very professionally. They gave us timelines and goals for the entire project and completed all tasks ahead of schedule.

Working with Robyn & Robyn was a positive, professional, and joyful experience.

The only thing I would change would be to give Robyn & Robyn more work. They’re that good.

They're the best!