Ours is the righteous way.

We help brands go from aimless to competitive through comprehensive research-based digital concepting designed to increase marketing performance.

2019
Los Angeles, CA
  • 1100 N Beverly Glen Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90077

Cisco, IBM, Google, Netgear, Pitney Bowes, Virgin, ATT, Allergan

RCA Image

RCA

Custom-developed RCAs artist and music management platform for global release. Through sophisticated admin areas and easy to navigate and user experience, RCA saw a dramatic improvement in their website’s overall engagement.

Yachak Organic Image

Yachak Organic

YACHK Organic is a premium online eCommerce brand specializing in Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Non-GMO Fair Trade beverages. We brought this experience to life through robust WordPress development and rigorous product management research methodology.

IBM Business Insights Blog Image

IBM Business Insights Blog

We developed a custom blogging and storytelling platform for the leader in thought leadership. Our custom WordPress development integration featured a robust author and contributor user management system built for ease of administration.

Virgin Entrepreneurship Image

Virgin Entrepreneurship

Our team partnered with Virgin Entrepreneurship to develop a custom learning experience. This robust experience included integrations with learning management systems that included custom user logins, course management, and account management. The end result was a highly engaging learning platform for startups and entrepreneurs.

Osmo Nutrition Image

Osmo Nutrition

When this leading nutritional brand needed a development partner to launch its eCommerce store they partnered with the best. Our custom WordPress integration used advanced WooCommerce configurations as well as the execution of pixel-perfect design.

The Woodlands Image

The Woodlands

Tourism is one of the world’s most significant economic drivers. As a suburb of Houston, this brand needed a website that converted dreamy vacation planners into heads-in-beds. This project included an intricate listing and filtration system to move users through the research and purchasing funnel.

WordPress Dev for Public Data Mgmt SaaS

"R/nd is timely, accurate, and responsive in their project management."

Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2020

R\nd developed several WordPress sites for a SaaS startup dealing in public data. A one-man team provided full-stack development based on different project requirements.

Denver, Colorado
Jeff Mason
Product Manager, BellesLink

R/nd has become the client's go-to web development partner. The quality of their execution is unparalleled. In addition, the team maintains great communication, leading to a great working relationship. They're familiar with an expansive tech stack, allowing them to deliver different solutions.

I am the product and marketing manager for a public data SaaS startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire R\nd?

I hired R\nd for several Wordpress website development projects over the past three years.

Our goals for each project was to give our developer dev-ready designs and have them accurately and thoughtfully executed. R/nd has been an excellent development partner who has made each project a success.

I interviewed several developers I found through freelancing sites. R/nd was the best fit for our project needs.

We've R/nd hired for 5-8 separate Wordpress development projects over several years. In each project they provided full-stack development based on project requirements and dev-ready designs.

Our projects did not require more than one developer and we worked primarily with Ron Zvagelsky.

R/nd is our preferred website development partner. It is difficult to find quality execution, communication, and delivery in any kind of vendor. R/nd delivers all three. Over our successful projects we have built a good working relationship that brings efficiency and quality to every new project.

R/nd is timely, accurate, and responsive in their project management. We communicate through a PM system and file sharing. Projects are kicked off with a brief and progress reviews are scheduled as needed. Communication from R/nd is proactive and clear.

R/nd has broad and excellent development skills so they are able to deliver solutions for all our needs. They are fully committed to the success of every project and that comes through in every interaction we have with the team.

No improvements are necessary. I only wish I had enough projects that I could bring them into our company full-time.

Overall Score A great development partner for our business.
    Clear and efficient project management.
    Costs are always fair.
    Quality work and a commitment to project success, everytime.
    I would not hesitate to refer R/nd.

New Website for Language Service Provider

“He went out of his way to make the site incredibly easy to manage on the user end.”

May - June 2019

R\nd developed the website of an interpretation and translation provider, working closely with a graphic designer to build password protection and fast backend architecture on a WordPress platform.

Hickory Hills, Illinois
CEO, Acutrans

The final product delivered by R\nd has pleased all project stakeholders, exceeding expectations on load times and swiftness of delivery. The owner is professional and extremely responsive to requests and communication, making the project easy to manage for everyone involved.

I’m the CEO of Acutrans, and we are a language service provider in the Midwest. We provide four core services to the medical, legal, and educational verticals, including onsite interpreting, video and remote interpreting, over the phone interpreting, and document translation.

We’ve been in business since 1996 and are focused on marrying human skill with leveraging tech to create a superior product.

What challenge were you trying to address with R\nd?

We wanted to develop a website that would be mobile friendly and have quick loading times on a phone, as well as being able to add features across multiple platforms.

Ron (Owner, R\nd) developed a new website for us from scratch, working closely with a graphic designer to deliver a whole new branding feel as well as the upgraded functionalities of the site. It’s built on WordPress and has several key features, including password security for our proprietary software and a content blog to improve our SEO.

We just worked directly with Ron for everything.

How did you come to work with R\nd?

I originally found Ron on Upwork, and his portfolio and reviews were really impressive. We want people to know that we provide a superior product, so our website had to showcase that, and he really accomplished that goal.

We spent a little over $12,000 on the project in total.

The whole web development project lasted from May–June 2019.

We don’t have any specific metrics in place to measure the impact of his work, but as far as our satisfaction goes, we are very happy with the quality of the work he delivered. The difference between our old website and the current one is incredible.

How did R\nd perform from a project management standpoint?

He does an excellent job managing all of the work. We communicated via email and conference calls, and I would always get a response to my emails right away including all the changes I had requested. It’s clear that he is very respectful of your time and very professional in general, which makes him really easy to work with.

One of the things I appreciated most about his work was that he went out of his way to make the site incredibly easy to manage on the user end. We work with a marketing company to update the actual content on our site, but they have had no problems doing that because of the modules he created for them. That foresight and consideration is something I really appreciate about them.

I really can’t think of anything I wish had been improved. It was an absolutely painless process.

R/nd is a relatively lean operation, so you do have to understand that he’s not a designer, he’s not a marketer, but he will do his job incredibly well. As long as you’re not expecting a one-stop-shop for all your needs, you will be completely satisfied with his services.

Overall Score He’s low pressure, very easy to talk to, and incredibly professional.
    There was never a time where we were waiting on anything from him.
    He could probably be charging more to be honest.
    I’ve not seen this quality of work in 20 years in the business.
    Definitely not to my competition, but anybody else.

WordPress Marketing Site Dev for Online Tech Platform

"Ron possesses attention to detail to the smallest pixel."

2018 - Ongoing

Working from designer wireframes, R\nd developed the marketing website for an online technology platform. They used WordPress to optimize the partner’s online presence.

Dallas, Texas
Founder, Online Tech Platform

The partner’s website has been praised and given high regard. R\nd is responsive to addressing changes and issues. The team’s communication and attention to detail set them apart from others. Not only does the partner rate them perfectly, but they also choose only to work with R\nd.

I’m the founder of an online technology platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with R\nd?

I needed help building my marketing website. My goal was to increase my company’s online presence.

R\nd took my designer’s wireframes and turned them into WordPress designs that are live on the web. Another company designed the website, they just helped develop it.

My point of contact is Ron (Developer, R\nd). He’s fantastic.

How did you come to work with R\nd?

I found him through a freelance networking platform. After interviewing several designers, I chose Ron because he had technical chops. I’m an engineer myself, so I can spot talent. Ron clearly knew what he was doing.

I gave him a small assignment to test the waters, and he hit it out of the park. He’s my go-to guy now.

We’ve invested over $15,000 with them. He’s on the higher end, but compared to everyone else who charges the same rates, he’s a great deal.

We have an ongoing partnership that started in 2018.

I receive constant feedback that my website is fantastic. R\nd is impeccable. If I have any changes, they’re very responsive to making them—from communication to execution. Ron’s work is so good, he’s top-notch. I referred him to my full-time company.

How did R\nd perform from a project management standpoint?

From project management to design to implementation, R\nd was fantastic. I give them five out of five stars. I’ve worked with several designers before and have had subpar results. Now that I’ve worked with Ron, I’m not open to anyone else.

Two things—great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Ron possesses attention to detail to the smallest pixel. He is very communicative, which a lot of people overlook. Communication is critical to a project staying on task and finishing on time.

It’d be great if he didn’t cost an arm and a leg. I understand why he does though. He’s certainly justified in his prices.

Drop everyone else and hire R\nd immediately.

Website Redevelopment for SaaS Company

"The quality of their work along with their responsiveness are most impressive."

R/nd redeveloped a website to increase the conversion rate for a SaaS company. They optimized the platform for mobile and desktop products. They integrated complex functionalities including parallax scrolling.

Santa Clara, California
Chief Marketing Officer, Espressive

R/nd delivered the platform on budget and on time, meeting a critical deadline to support a successful launch. The team produced high-quality work to increase engagement, lead generation, and repeat visits. They are attentive and reliable, which supports long-term partnership.

SaaS company focused on employee service delivery automation with AI.

For what projects/services did your company hire R\nd?

I hired R\nd to do a complete "make over" of our company website and continue to use them to do both minor and major updates ongoing.

Goal was to launch the website at the same time as a major press announcement, so it had a strict timeline that couldn't slip. Needed a site that would convert visitors.

I selected R\nd based on a strong reference from my designer. Two of her clients were extremely happy with them.

The project was a complete website overhaul along with ongoing website updates. We required a responsive website that would perform as well on mobile as desktop, and wanted parallax scrolling capabilities as well as other innovative implementations.

R\nd teamed with an outside designer and our internal content team.

We launched our website on time and have had great success with converting visitors to fill out forms (i.e., leads). Repeat visits and length of time on site are all strong. Demo requests have been a big contributor to pipeline.

R\nd makes date commitments and meets them every time.

The quality of their work along with their responsiveness are most impressive. They have agility and meet commitments (both budget and timing).

Overall, I'm extremely happy and give them a strong recommendation.

Web Dev for Wellness & Lifestyle Company

"They do a great job of listening to our needs and making sure those are reflected in the work."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

R\nd managed updates and improvements to the client’s WordPress site. They created a new landing page and gave the website a clean and modern design.

Greater New York City Area, New York
Operations Manager, Wellness and Lifestyle Company

Everyone is satisfied with R\nd’s work so far. They are very responsive, which is a change-up from the previous developer. Always remaining timely, they delivered without quality suffering.

I am a graphic designer and marketing manager at a wellness and lifestyle company.

What challenge were you trying to address with R\nd?

At the time, we were working with a big team of developers but they didn’t have great retention with people working on our website. They quickly funneled through team members they would hire, and we wanted someone who was consistent and would help us manage the longevity of our website.

We needed someone to make improvements and create webpages that were more engaging for our users. Since we’ve had a lot of people working on our site, it is convoluted with different types of code. We wanted someone that could work through that and give us a more clean and modern look.

R\nd helped us manage any updates on our webpage and created a new landing page. They helped us link up all of our platforms of events and preview our email sending platform. All of the integrations for our site are through WordPress, so they made sure that was in place.

We had one primary contact.

How did you come to work with R\nd?

We found them through Upwork. The relationship grew from there, but we ultimately decided to choose him because of his expertise with WordPress, plugins, and streamlining abilities.

We spent between $25,000–$50,000.

We began working together in November 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

Everyone is very happy with the work they have done for us.

How did R\nd perform from a project management standpoint?

They are exceptional at accommodating our needs. In the beginning, it was difficult to figure out what we needed in terms of managing our project. R\nd is always very timely. As a small startup, there are always a lot of changes happening. Our team has high expectations, and they are great about being flexible, but also delivering at a high standard variable,

They are very responsive, which is one of the issues we had with a previous developer. If I send a link with a possible idea, they are very receptive and open to it. They do a great job of listening to our needs and making sure those are reflected in the work.

I can’t think of anything, no. We are really happy with the work that has been done for us.

Communicate your priorities clearly and they will help you get the best results.

Web Dev for Branding Agency

"R/nd can fix things for us quickly. All we have to do is ask, and it's taken care of in the blink of an eye!"

Jan. 2010 - Ongoing

R\nd created a WordPress website for a branding agency. They advised the client on web design best practices to create the UI. They also helped establish the development requirements.

Sheri L Koetting
Founder, MSLK

The website launched 10 years ago and has met the client's expectations ever since, attracting new customers with its portfolio while experiencing next to no issues. R\nd continues to provide maintenance as needed. Their expertise, diligence, and speed of delivery stand out.

MSLK is a branding agency design studio that works with beauty brands of all shapes and sizes. Over the past two decades we have helped brands grow from the ground up, launch line extensions, rediscover their voice in a crowded market, and create entirely new product categories. We were founded 20 years ago by myself, and we have evolved into a team of industry experts and designers. Aside from founding the studio, I currently serve as the creative director and brand strategist.

For what projects/services did your company hire R\nd?

Ron has helped us build and maintain our company's website for 10 years, along with assisting with various other clients' websites.

We wanted to create a website that best showcased our work and capabilities in the design industry. We had already had nearly a decade of experience to show and we also needed a site that was easy to update with the work of years to come.

Ron is a WordPress expert and was referred to us by a colleague. We needed someone who knew Wordpress like the back of their hand, and that was Ron.

Ron has helped build our website from the ground up after our internal team designed the interface. He helped us make the best development decisions based on our needs and provided feedback on what worked best through Wordpress. Because our design team did not have as extensive experience on the platform, he was of great help providing insight for the in’s and out’s of Wordpress.

Ron worked independently alongside our internal team of graphic designers.

Since its launch, our site has been consistently running for 10 years with very few issues. Not only does it provide a platform for our portfolio, but it allows new client leads to inquire about our services. We have acquired dozens of new client relationships because of it, and we keep it constantly updated with new case studies and blog posts.

Our team handles the project management by setting deadlines and regular calls with Ron.

Project management

Full Site Redesign for Event Company's Online Shop

"Ron made himself available at all costs if ever we were in a state of emergency for a bug or tech update."

R\nd developed a fully-redesigned online shop. Besides the mobile-first interface, they've made sure that the site is GDPR-compliant, compatible with internet browsers, and able to support high visitor volumes.

Timothy Patch
COO, Daybreaker

Load times have improved, and there's a 12% uptick in conversion rates. Currently, R\nd continues to provide weekly maintenance, updating the site as necessary. They're a reliable service provider, meeting deadlines and communicating any concerns ahead of time.

I'm partner/COO at an international events company with a team of 10 in NYC, and worldwide producing 200 events per year.

For what projects/services did your company hire R\nd?

Development of a full site redesign, and ongoing development on a weekly basis over two years.

Mobile first development, conversion rate optimization, device and browser compatibility for our 100k+ monthly visitors, and constant responsiveness for bugs, site updates, and new projects.

Ron and our team met over UpWork and have since billed 100's of hours.

They developed and launched a our online shop, met GDPR constraints for our EU markets, developed our full site redesign, and more.

The project team was our Marketing Ops lead in NYC and myself, COO, as well as our designer.

Load time has improved, conversion rates are up 12%, and our site is full mobile optimized.

Project management was very impressive, especially compared to other vendors. Their team regularly complied with deadlines and always communicated delays well ahead of time.

Ron made himself available at all costs if ever we were in a state of emergency for a bug or tech update and remains extremely responsive and professional through all.

There is very little they could improve.

Web Development for Marketing & Branding Agency

"Their attention to detail is amazing!"

Apr. - June 2020

R\nd developed multiple web projects for a marketing and branding agency. Working within the WordPress framework, the team created custom fields and forms.

Irvine, California
President, Marketing & Branding Agency

The web projects met the expectations of the internal team, featuring quality code that is bug-free. R\nd consistently communicates with the internal team to ensure both parties are on the same page. The team is detail-oriented, hard-working, and personable.

We are a marketing and branding firm that takes a fresh approach to solving your toughest marketing challenges. We specialize in crafting solutions that get results fast: whether reinventing an existing brand or creating a new marketing strategy.

For what projects/services did your company hire R\nd?

We have in house designers and writers, but needed someone to code our website designs in WordPress.

Have a clean WordPress install that was really easy for our customers to use!

I've worked with Ron for many years on multiple web projects.

Ron coded the WordPress framework for our website using the designs we provided. He started with the CSS/HTML and gave me the opportunity to review it and tweak. From there he brought it into Wordpress. He created custom fields for each page to make it really easy for our clients to swap out their photos and text. He also created forms and connected the site to Google Analytics.

I worked with Ron directly for the entire project.

I am always super impressed with Ron's attention to detail and the quality of his work. Often when using developers, you hand over a design to be coded and when you get back the coded piece, it doesn't look anything like what you gave them.

Not the case with Ron, my designs are coded correctly with hyper attention to detail. This has saved me so much time and money over the years because I don't have to go back to the developer over and over again to get the website to look like the original designs.

Ron kept in contact throughout the project to let us know where he was out and how much time he needed.

Their attention to detail is amazing! Also Ron's frameworks are incredibly easy to use.

Not that I can think of.

Website Updates for Global Leadership Training Company

“If we needed changes or adjustments, they were accommodating.”

2019 - Ongoing

R\nd provided WordPress customization and development for several projects and site pages. While they’re typically offered content from their partner, they’ve also written content for the site.

Orem, Utah
Murphy Smith
Head of Operations, Becoming Your Best Global Leadership

Throughout all their collaborations with their partner, the team has consistently been able to deliver effective final solutions in a timely manner. Their ability to work efficiently and demonstrate their attentive project management style impressed the internal staff.

I’m in charge of operations and logistics, dealing with website management. We’re a leadership training and consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with R\nd?

Our goal was to make website improvements and build pages that we didn’t have the internal ability to do.

In some of our projects, we provide a general sketch and online of the effort. Other times, we just discuss concepts back and forth. They developed pages for the site and some content to be hosted on the site. However, most of the content came from us. Their main focus was the backend of the site. They develop the site through WordPress.

We worked with a single individual from their end.

How did you come to work with R\nd?

We discovered them on a freelance since. My CEO saw their profile and passed their name on to me. They seemed to have good ratings and comments on their past work.

We’ve spent around $5,000 so far.

We worked with them on a variety of projects throughout 2019. Our collaborations are ongoing.

Our main metrics for them were timely delivery and whether or not the deliverables matched up with our vision for the project. Those aspects along with the functionality were great on their end. They were quick, timely, and presented us with exactly what we were looking for.

How did R\nd perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a great job keeping to timelines and staying on budget. We communicated through email.

Their flexibility to do what we needed was impressive. If we needed changes or adjustments, they were accommodating.

They did a great job. I can’t think of anything.

Make sure that you go into the project with a good idea of what you’re looking for.

Overall Score They’ve been great to work with.
    They stayed within schedules and deadlines.
    Everything was delivered as requested and on time.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Website Development for Paid Social Advertising Agency

“He is a great communicator and will take every step necessary to guide you through the process.”

May - July 2019

R\nd developed a new website for a paid social advertising agency, working from in-house designs to create animations, informational pages, and HubSpot integrations using HTML, CSS, and Javascript.

11- 50 Employees

Dallas, Texas
Elizabeth Kerin
Marketing Manager, Stripes Agency

The new website has received praise from virtually everyone interacting with it and is used as an example for other companies within the client’s umbrella organization. The owner of R\nd is highly communicative and demonstrates investment in his client’s long-term success with his final product.

Stripes agency is a paid social advertising agency, and I am the marketing manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with R\nd?

We were doing a website overhaul, and Ron (Owner, R/nd) helped us with the development piece of our new site.

Ron was able to help us with all of the development, which was done from scratch in HTML, CSS, and Javascript. He also did all the archival of our past website and helped me with a few integrations for things like running workflows through HubSpot correctly.

I communicated directly with Ron, and I think he was the main person on the project.

How did you come to work with R\nd?

We found them through word of mouth, and his work really spoke for itself, so we decided to give the partnership a shot.

We spent a little over $14,000 in total.

The project lasted roughly from May–July 2019.

Everyone who has seen our website has been singing its praises since we launched. The owner of our umbrella company has been using our site as an example to all of their other subsidiaries, which I completely credit to the work that Ron performed. He made our lives incredibly easy throughout the entire process.

How did R\nd perform from a project management standpoint?

I was in pretty close communication with him throughout the process. Our designer had provided initial wireframes within Sketch, but Ron was very communicative when it came to any files he needed or any questions he had for us.

We always received the deliverables for different stages of the project on time, which was a huge benefit to us. Any time we had questions or requests he would respond within an hour or less and would often solve the problem within nearly that amount of time as well.

His communication skills really set him apart from his competition. He was always willing to hop on a phone call right away to talk through any problems, which made the process so much easier than it could have been.

Honestly, I love everything they’ve done for us, so I don’t have any recommendations.

Be as honest as possible with him. If you don’t understand anything that he’s talking about, there is no shame in asking him to explain. He is a great communicator and will take every step necessary to guide you through the process.