IT that's simple & strategic for modern companies.

Modern companies need an MSP that helps people get thier work done - from anywhere. Ripple knows that work is not a place, its the things you accomplish. When companies put people first, they do better work.

If you have a smart strategy, the right tools, and a team that supports you every step of the way, you can move your company forward and do your best work.

Give us a call and let's see if Ripple is a fit for your business.

1997
Atlanta, GA
  • 1345 Seaboard Industrial BLVD NW
    Atlanta, GA 30318
  • 79 Madison Ave, 2nd Floor
    New York, NY 10016

Matchstic, The Fox Theatre, FFS, Chemistry

Outsourced IT Services for Brand Identity Company

“Ripple is very proactive and stays ahead of where we’re at, so we never fall behind.”

Jan. 2009 - Ongoing

Ripple IT handles IT managed services for a brand identity firm. They provide all hardware and software assistance involving computers, servers, telephones, internet, and wiring as well as resolve issues.

Atlanta, Georgia
Craig Johnson
President & Co-Founder, Matchstic

For 10 years now, the partner has been satisfied with Ripple IT's services. The Ripple IT team is genuine, personable, and receptive to feedback. Their team addresses problems and is always quick to respond. Proactivity and a problem-solving mindset are hallmarks of their high-quality work.

I’m the president and co-founder of Matchstic. We do brand identity work.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ripple IT?

We hired Ripple to be our outsourced IT provider, managing all the inner workings of our computers and anything IT-related.

Ripple handles all of our IT matters. This includes our internet and WiFi, telephone system, servers, computers, and wiring within our office. When we moved offices, they handled all of our technology in terms of packing and then setting up the new space. Ripple is over anything that’s connected to a computer or communication device and ensures they’re consistently up and running.

Their team fixes and resolves hardware and software issues as they arise. They also look forward and think about where we’re going as a business and what our technology needs will be. Ripple looks to the future and plans so we can be ready as our company continues to grow.

We work with an account lead.

How did you come to work with Ripple IT?

I met Ripple’s owner through a mutual friend. Our company didn’t have an outsourced IT company because we were pretty small. As we grew, it made sense to have a company that helped us in this regard. We chose them because there was a lot of synergy and alignment between our two companies and culture. It felt and make sense to work together.

We invest between $40,000–$45,000 a year.

Our ongoing partnership began in 2009.

Ripple’s team is full of fabulous people. Often times, IT people care more about computers than the people they work with; but Ripple doesn’t do this. They do a great job of understanding what purpose technology serves and thinking about that reason in a larger landscape.

We have quarterly review meetings where they come in and find out what we need, discuss issues, and think ahead for future matters. Ripple is very proactive and stays ahead of where we’re at, so we never fall behind.

How did Ripple IT perform from a project management standpoint?

We work with a ticketing system, and they’re quick and responsive to handling issues that pop up. Our account lead keeps us engaged and up-to-speed on the status and progress of projects. Ripple has an internal project management tool that speaks to their ability to stay on track and get things done.

The Ripple team members are just good people. They’re genuine, personable, and have a humanity to them that isn’t always common in the IT space. I really appreciate this about them.

No, there are no areas for improvement. This is not to say that we haven’t had little issues over the years. To me, it’s less about whether there is an issue and more about how they respond when there is. Ripple has been super responsive so nothing comes to mind. We’ve addressed things in the past; and they’ve always listened very well, cared, and responded quickly.

Make sure to constantly ask for their advice on ideas. Sometimes they can be shy about recommending new solutions, so I’m always trying to pull that out of them. They have great ideas so encourage them to give you their perspective.

They’re always on top of it.
    What they bring to the table in comparison to their competitors is great.
    They’re always fast in delivery and clear in communication.
    I’ve referred them to a lot of friends and colleagues over the years.

IT Management Services for Financial Planning Firm

“They have really good, experienced people who have stayed with their company for a long time.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Ripple IT provides ongoing IT and business services to a financial planning company, helping them to make software, hardware, and security changes as well as provide regular IT infrastructure support.

Atlanta, Georgia
Russell Holcombe
Founder & CEO, Holcombe Financial, Inc

The services provided by Ripple IT have completely satisfied project stakeholder expectations, allowing their operations to run smoothly and maintain a position on the cutting edge of technology in their industry. The team is communicative, quick to deal with any issues, and enjoyable to work with.

I’m the owner of Holcombe Financial.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ripple IT?

I didn’t feel like our organization was utilizing all of the technology that was available to us. Our previous IT providers were not very proactive in keeping us on the cutting edge, so we wanted to find someone who could really elevate our use of the most current technologies in our sector.

They pretty much handle any support issues that we have here, from setting up new elements of our digital infrastructure to tackling any issues that our team members run into throughout the day.

When we transitioned our team to working remotely, they helped us get all of our infrastructure set up at everybody’s houses so that we could smoothly make that transition.

Max (Support Coordinator) is our main point of contact, so whenever we email them, she is the one coordinating those requests to whoever is available and has specific knowledge on the issue. In total, I think we’ve worked with about 5 members of their team over the years.

How did you come to work with Ripple IT?

I was referred to them by another business owner. We interviewed them and it went well, so we decided to work with them.

Between monthly invoicing and one-off projects such as replacing our PCs, we’ve spent about $200,000 with them.

We started working with them in 2014 and are continuing to partner together.

I get no complaints from my team, which means that everything is working. On the rare occasion that something does break, they are incredibly responsive and efficient in getting it fixed, which allows me to focus on my business.

How did Ripple IT perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a great job of managing their work with us. I get no complaints, so that means that they are taking care of all the issues my team is having, which is exactly what I want them to do. We communicate via phone on a weekly basis, but they come over whenever anything needs to be done on-site.

The most valuable part of the engagement for me is the ability to focus on my work and not have to worry about issues I don’t know how to fix, and their team delivers that completely.

We’ve heard about other firms that offer this service, but we’ve never heard about a positive experience with one of those firms outside of Ripple. They have really good, experienced people who have stayed with their company for a long time.

I guess everyone can improve something, but with them, nothing comes to mind.

They usually come to me when I need to think about things, not the other way around, so I really think just about anybody can be successful working with them.