Deliver the Best, at ease

A young and dynamic team of passionate Web designers,Mobile app development,digital marketing experts and strategists. We provide cost-friendly and revolutionary end-to-end web,mobile and digital marketing services.

We also provide Blockchain and AI services at the best to our clients.

Ernakulam, India
  • C3,Third Floor,V Square Building, Pulikillam West Road Chembumukku
    Ernakulam, KL 682037

Our major client includes MakeMyVAT.com,Al-Badail group,Bizast RightVows Job Search app, Galanation etc. Our main focus is on middle east and would like to expand globally. Currently we serve technology for almost all sectors in middle east. We do also have a set of core products like Property management, Job search app, shopping app etc.

App Dev for Online Learning Company

"They’re very responsive and deliver good quality."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

RIGHTVOWS TECHNOLOGIES completed website and Android app development and are working on completing the iOS app. Their work also included creating login features, registration forms, and more.

CTO, Libertaz

Besides producing satisfactory designs for the website, their team contributes greatly to fixing internal mistakes to make the end product superior. RIGHTVOWS TECHNOLOGIES’ enthusiasm, cooperative approach, and consistent updates add value to their overall service offering.

I’m the CTO of Libertaz, an online learning company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RIGHTVOWS TECHNOLOGIES?

We needed to hire someone to develop our iOS and Android apps.

RIGHTVOWS TECHNOLOGIES developed our iOS and Android app, which is a learning tool. We asked them to create some basic things like a student login and registration form. There’s also a social login feature for Facebook. The Android version and the website are complete, which is about 75% of the work. The iOS version has more updates, which they are working on.

We were in contact with their CEO. I believe he has a team of 5–6 people on our project.

How did you come to work with RIGHTVOWS TECHNOLOGIES?

One of my friends recommended them because they provided high-quality work for a good price.

We’ve spent $30,000 on their services so far.

We started working together in December 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

We’re satisfied with their work. They’ve done an impressive job in designing the website. I’m very glad we found them.

How did RIGHTVOWS TECHNOLOGIES perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very cooperative and ready to help us in any situation. They’re also really energetic, enthusiastic, and have corrected many of our mistakes. We use email to communicate, and they’re always available. They keep us up to date on every step of what they’re working on.

They’re very responsive and deliver good quality.

No. There’s nothing they could improve.

No, I can't name anything specific.

Client Platform Dev for Auditing Firm

"Their dedication is what attracted me to them, and it’s the reason I will continue partnering with them."

Aug. - Nov. 2017

RIGHTVOWS developed an internal customer assistance platform to access clients through social channels and provide accounting services. They helped with social media marketing and domain name registration.

United Arab Emirates
CEO, Auditing Firm

The platform is built to the required specifications and will facilitate business growth. RIGHTVOWS provided timely support throughout the development phases. They worked diligently and were on schedule with all tasks. Their devotion to the project will foster further collaboration.

We are an auditing firm providing services related to value-added tax. We have a particular tax system in our region, and we coordinate with different companies for accounting services, including preparing invoices and ledgers. Each company in our country has to submit its returns every quarter. We assist them in preparing these. I am the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RIGHTVOWS?

A new tax system was implemented last year, and our challenge was to create a platform through which we could get access to clients directly through social platforms. We wanted to reach the maximum number of customers in the shortest time and to implement the service quickly.

They made a brief of each task to be completed and set the timeframe for each phase. When it was complete, we conducted a round of testing and launched the project. RIGHTVOWS has developed an internal customer assistance platform for our company. It helps companies register for tax purposes. We capture their details online and provide details on how their taxes can be calculated and submitted on a quarterly basis. We are using free services for mass emails and for optimizing social media marketing. RIGHTVOWS also helped me claim a domain name.

I communicated with one project manager, who collected all of my requirements before bringing on a developer. The developer explained the process in greater detail and offered suggestions for improvement.

How did you come to work with RIGHTVOWS?

I researched other web development firms, but RIGHTVOWS was referred to me by a friend. I contacted them through their website and spoke with one of their members for about a month to discuss their procedures.

I’ve invested between $50,000 and $200,000 for their services.

I started the initial project with RIGHTVOWS in August 2017. It had a timeline of three months. However, we now have a two-year contract with them to monitor all notifications and updates.

The product they have created is convenient for me to use. It matches my requirements precisely. They have built a platform that we can use to expand the business.

How did RIGHTVOWS perform from a project management standpoint?

They are systematic and organized. They started from scratch to collect ideas from me before making their own suggestions. They were on time with every phase of production.

The most impressive thing was the 24/7 support. One of their members was assigned specifically to my project. There is a time difference between our location and India, but they addressed all issues immediately. They had a great interest in doing their work well. Their dedication is what attracted me to them, and it’s the reason I will continue partnering with them.

Starting a local office would make communication much better. I would like to meet with them face-to-face.

Web Support & App Dev. for Software Firm

"They have a strong technology background."

2015 - 2018

RIGHTVOWS TECHNOLOGIES developed an iOS mobile and web application using a PHP backend framework, with React for the frontend.

Kerala, India
CEO, Software Development Firm

Throughout the project, the team made useful suggestions to improve the development, notably for a change to the backend framework. The resulting beta version of the application received positive client feedback for its solid build, while the excellent team managed the project effectively.

I’m the CEO of a software firm. We take products from all around the world and we have some products of our own. We outsource our projects to various firms.

What challenge were you trying to address with RIGHTVOWS TECHNOLOGIES?

We needed help with web support and app development.

The iOS mobile app and web app is for pets and social media. Owners post pictures of their pets, just like with an Instagram feed. The most important functionality is for us to locate the seller or the person who posts the pictures if they have the right content. We used the PHP-based framework for the backend and React on the frontend, per their suggestion. An Android version of the app was done by another company.

I engaged with the CEO, four to eight developers, and two project managers.

How did you come to work with RIGHTVOWS TECHNOLOGIES?

A friend of mine recommended them to me. They’re a new company and a talented team. They could take our requirements, give us feedback, and provide new technical ideas. I felt they were the right ones for me. They’re a very good team.

The web development product will be $20,000–$30,000. The mobile app is around $33,000.

We started working together from 2015 until 2018.

The project is almost complete and the beta was launched two months ago, for which I received good feedback from the client. They really liked the app. It’s solid.

When we first approached RIGHTVOWS, I suggested a Python framework, but they suggested that we should go with PHP and that was definitely the right decision. The CRM went very well with that technology. They have a strong technology background.

How did RIGHTVOWS TECHNOLOGIES perform from a project management standpoint?

Our client talked to them. We had a group call on Skype for about an hour every day until the product was finalized. Their CEO was on the group call as well and was very active, along with his team, at giving us feedback too. If there were any issues or server blockers, I directly contacted the CEO and he immediately sorted it out.

The project management was very good. They’re very responsive. Out of the seven sprints, there was only one missed deadline. We use Jira, Redmine, and Google Hangouts, as well as the Skype calls.

They’re a young, vibrant, and talented team. They give new suggestions to their clients. They’re not strictly building the product the client wants, but they add their value and opinions to the project.

I’d like them to grow to a larger number of employees because they have such a good, talented team.

Engage often. Get to know the CEO very well because he’s good in programming and project management. He has a lot of skills and adds value. I had a good, positive response from him.

They only missed one sprint deadline, but it’s not their fault.
    They keep track of the project in a very serious manner.
    I recommend them to all my friends. They deserve it as they're very good.

Web & App for Coupon & Cashback Platform

"The staff was open-minded; everyone had their own freedom and worked from anywhere."

Mar. 2015 - Dec. 2017

RightVows designed and developed a live website and in-progress Android app. They also supported in-house marketing and migrated a database while using .NET and Laravel PHP.

Ernakulam, India
CEO, Luminous Ecommerce Private Limited

Revenue tripled after RightVows launched the responsive and user-friendly website. They expanded the user base and generated nearly four million sales in seven months. RightVows' friendly environment suited supportive collaboration. The team expertly handled quick turnarounds in set timelines.

Luminous Ecommerce Private Limited operates Galanation.com. We have more than 150 shopping sites in India that provide coupons and cashback deals to customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with RightVows Technologies?

We needed a vendor to supplement technical expertise for our mobile application idea.

We had an initial meeting with RightVows to explain our requirements and goals. Our team reviewed every aspect including login functionalities, user actions, and admin actions. Further discussions involved their developers, architects, designers, and leadership.

RightVows then handled all design and development components for an Android app. The team migrated our database to newer technology while using .NET and Laravel PHP framework for the website and Android app, respectively.

In addition, they supported our in-house marketing efforts. Currently, the site is live and the mobile app is nearly ready for launch. Most other work is finished, but we still have another round of testing for complex features such as payments.

We worked directly with the CEO and director, the product designer, the senior PHP/.NET developer and the junior PHP developers. We interfaced with about nine resources in total, as well as the testing team.

How did you come to work with RightVows Technologies?

A friend referred them because the team provided good service and dedicated support. Although I trusted my friend, I requested quotes from other companies. In the end, RigthVow stood out for their enthusiasm and energy.

We spent between 12–15 lakh Indian rupees ($25,000–$30,000).

We started working with them in March 2015 and the site revamp ended in December 2017. Going forward, we plan to expand their services and develop an iOS app after we gauge feedback for Android–because most Indian users are on the latter.

By developing a responsive and user-friendly site, RightVows increased traffic and expanded the user base to 22,000. Furthermore, we tripled our revenue and generated nearly four million sales within the first seven months. Our team expects even more results after launching the mobile app.

How did RightVows Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

RightVows had the right talent to work efficiently and within the timelines they set for turnarounds. They provided a lot of input about the project’s direction, technologies, and design choices. The whole team was very supportive and committed, including the top-level management. As a smaller local company, they maintained a friendly atmosphere and always welcomed us into the office at any time. We received new builds or designs every Friday, which allowed to review progress. We used Jira to track and report bugs, and otherwise communicated via email and calls.

RightVows projected the company brand with a uniquely-designed office and custom t-shirts for employees. The environment was always friendly and never felt corporate. The staff was open-minded; everyone had their own freedom and worked from anywhere.

The team doesn’t do marketing because most business comes from referrals. They are a brilliant company and would get more clients if they advertised.

No, because I didn’t have any negative experiences with them.

They completed the work on time.