Intelligent design & visual communication.

rightcolours is an international creative agency that creates intelligent design & visual communication for forward thinking organizations. Our work encompasses graphics, animation, identity, data, web and conceptual thinking.

Frankfurt, Germany

UNICEF, Columbia University, AT&T, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IG Metall, National Geographic, New York University, Evonik, Kuvera Partners.

Corporate Branding & Website for IoT Firm

"Alex always provided insightful inputs, which shows that he thought about the project from the client's side."

June - Aug. 2019

rightcolours. revamped an IoT firm's outdated brand identity, creating a trendy look and modern website to match. They worked iteratively with the internal team to ensure the brand aligned with expectations.

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Yan Zhang
Product Marketing Manager, Smartiply Inc

Having previously collaborated on marketing materials and videos, rightcolours. continued to demonstrate a clear design vision. They worked efficiently and typically had new iterations ready for review by the next day. In the end, the internal stakeholders were proud to show off the final results.

Smartiply solves difficult problems inherent in IoT deployments using Fog Computing, thereby speeding adoption. The Smartiply Fog Platform leverages network, computing, and storage resources in the Fog to invigorate IoT. I am the Marketing Manager at Smartiply.

For what projects/services did your company hire rightcolours.?

Our company website was created a few years ago and the design looked outdated. So we hired rightcolours for a whole branding re-design + the new company website design and development project.

to get a a fresh new, trendy looking company identity. and make a brand new company website align with the new design lanuguage.

This is not the first time we worked with rightcolours. before this, we have worked together for multiple other projects, such as product explainer videos, marketing collaterals, etc.

The first time I found rightcolours was by searching on google. their work, especially the videos they did and their company website caught my eye. And I knew whoever did these must have a very good taste of design.

After we selected the vender. We had a kick-off meeting to discussed about the scope of the project, what exactly we are looking for. sometimes we also provide some sample work from other agencies or similar companies.

Then rightcolours will go back do more research and provide an estimate cost and a timeline for the project. Once we got that part locked down, we started to work right away. and sync-up with each other on a daily basis (sometimes every other day) of the progress, feedback, and changes need to make.

For this particular project, we also schedule time for working sessions that people form our team can work altogether with Alex (co-founder of rightcolours), and it worked very well.

After several iterations, we will reach to a point that think the work is done. And Alex will help clean up everything, organize the files together as a "deliverable" package for us.

from our side, it was usually me working as a project contact. when the project is close to finish, we also involve our company CEO for final review. We have our extended team (technology & business) for feedback as well. for rightcolours' side, Alex plays a role of project manager, who takes care of everything. It worked out very well!

Absolutely! I am very happy to share it! Please visit www.smartiply.com everything done by rightcolours.

EXCELLENT! I would say. I would give a 5-star rating here if I could. When we are in an engagement. We touch-up almost on a daily basis, depending on the project.

Have conversations and exchange options very often and Alex always provided insightful inputs, which shows that he thought about the project from the client's side and did his homework.

Efficiency is the No.1 thing I like about rightcolours, that Alex (the co-founder) is every responsive. He always gave me new versions just the next day. When sometimes he couldn't, he would let us know.

So every morning when I check my emails, I know what exactly I can expect from rightcolours that day. Also, Alex is always willing to help. sometimes I sent him stuff in odd hours (we have 6 hours time difference) he is always replies with either a solution or a target timeline.

We have been working with rightcolours for several years now. For the most recent project, I can feel that he is much busier than we first met. I remember I reached out to Alex for an urgent project the other day, but he was not available for another month, so I had to look for someones else's help. Maybe it is the time to hire more people? :)