We do business, not just marketing

The more we contribute, the more we have!

Our Main Strenghts:

- The highest quality of services and advice provided.

- Predictable and grounded pricing.

- Marketing development ROADMAP.

- Economy of time: all SPECIFICS are provided after just 2 meetings.

- Friendly and professional long-term relationships with clients.

- The list of and direct connection with TOP contractors in terms of the quality of services.

- Any aspect of Digital Marketing is done in-house.

- Intangible loyalty program for each client and partner.

As our key values are tied to providing the highest quality service and bringing unique expertise, we hire cross-functional marketing specialists with a track-record of success in developing, implementing and running promotional campaigns on for SaaS, B2C and B2B companies from areas such as FinTech, E-Commerce, and traditional IT products in-house. Our people are able to not only treat the customers perfectly, and answer all their questions in advance, but also to learn fast if the work is related to a new niche. The same approach is applied to hiring professionals to the operational team. Collectively, we share decades of cumulative experience in the said fields, along with the appetite for constant growth and improvement.

2019
Kyiv, Ukraine

BitQuant, Influx, Hacken

BitQuant Image

BitQuant

Problem

The founders of the BitQuant Exchange are dreamers and strong advocates of FinTech products. They have tried hard to differentiate their product among the hundreds of others that appeared during the recent blockchain “gold rush”. They asked us to help them find their organic identity and structure their digital infrastructure.

Solution

After precise market

analysis, RGray spent several weeks determining the essence of their brand identity and how appropriately depict it. As a result, we managed to emphasize the innovativeness of the company and the elegance of the BitQuant trading platform through relevant branding. The company managed to stand out and build a community around its nature and identity. The company raised $4 million in venture investment.
Hacken Image

Hacken

our marketing team implemented an inbound marketing approach to automate the sales process and ensure a stable influx of clients for cybersecurity services. Considering that information security is a complex B2B niche, we spent several months on finding the best strategy and the optimal set of tactics and tools, finally, we’ve managed to close 6-10 clients/month solely from the internet.

Digital Infrastructure Audit Image

Digital Infrastructure Audit

In a short time-frame, we've conducted a thorough and comprehensive audit of zarely.co website and digital infrastructure.

The audit included four major pieces:

• SEO
  • Conversion Rate Optimization
  • Ad-Funnel Audit
  • Audit of Web-Analytics
  • Technical Audit of the website

As a result, the client received a detailed, 100+ page document

with full review and a guideline of improvement for their digital infrastructure.
From Idea to MVP Image

From Idea to MVP

A platform for Instagram management and promotionWe've brought InfluX from just an idea to its first market-traction, having provided a wide range of services:Comprehensive market research - full break-down of the competition, the features they offer and the addressible market. Result - over a dozen large-size documents which provide intelligence-level insights and prepare the client for any course of action.Brand and Identity

development - we've  created a sharp, professional and unique Brand Identity. Memorable, one-of-a-kind appearance in both dimensions: on the web and offline.Product design. With the end-user in mind, we've combined every optoin available on the target market into a single, simple yet sophisticated SaaS product and oversaw the process of its development.
MorisTech Brand Identity and Web Development Image

MorisTech Brand Identity and Web Development

Moris and tech is a legal firm specialized in providing services to IT companies and venture-model startups. It is a one-stop-shop for clients in e-commerce, offering services for businesses in the field, at any stage of their maturity.

We’ve created an Identity which translates the IT-friendly, modern approach of the Firm. While maintaining the standards in terms of appearance among the companies in the area

of legal services, Moris Tech stands out as a fresh, modern-approach team of experts.

Then, we've built a state-of-the-art website with excellent technical parameters and perfect optimization

Digital Marketing for Cryptocurrency Firm

"As a pretty young company, they’re passionate about what they’re doing."

July 2019 - Ongoing

RGray provides ongoing digital marketing services for a cryptocurrency firm. Key services including creating content, designing posts, and leading ad campaigns for Facebook as well as for Telegram.

Singapore
Gleb Udovichenko
Business Development Officer, Cyclebit

RGray’s Facebook content has brought in $6,000 in actions, 20,000–25,000 views, and a 60% increase in subscribers. The team delivers high-quality social media and digital marketing work. Having a single point of contact and a diligent team makes for a seamless collaboration.

I’m the business development officer at Cyclebit, a cryptocurrency firm. We provide merchants with a physical point-of-sale machine.

What challenge were you trying to address with RGray?

We needed help with digital marketing.

They did some marketing campaigns, ads, and campaign management for us. They mostly manage our Facebook—where we post articles—and sometimes our Telegram. We’re still working with them with design, content, and some online marketing like Facebook campaigns.

We work with 2–5 people, such as designers, community managers, etc. My point of contact is the CEO.

How did you come to work with RGray?

Someone referred them to us.

We’ve spent $30,000–$35,000.

The collaboration started in July 2019 and is ongoing.

We’re producing some content for a couple of bucks, and it makes about $6,000 in actions on the posts on Facebook. We’ve achieved 20,000–25,000 views, which is unexpected and amazing. We gained about 60% more subscribers on our social media channels and more activity since we started working with them.

How did RGray perform from a project management standpoint?

I only communicate with one person. It’s a perfect fit for me because I need to talk to a lot of people and create other chats in Telegram. They respond to messages within two hours, and that’s perfect for me.

As a pretty young company, they’re passionate about what they’re doing.

They can do currency building like in the marketing campaigns. They can define what audience we need and from where in our marketing campaigns, primarily through social media, copywriting, and community building.

Motivate them to do the job they do. You need to explain why you need the tasks you ask for and what they mean. As soon as they get excited about it, they will compose the ideas.

They meet deadlines perfectly.
    It’s very cost-effective.

Marketing for Cryptocurrency Exchange

“Everything operates very smoothly with them.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

RGray performs end-to-end marketing efforts for a cryptocurrency exchange. Their work includes strategy, copy writing, web development, email campaigns, and paid social media advertisements.

Estonia
Dmitry Melnik
CEO, BitQuant OU

The advertising work done by RGray is very effective, reducing cost per customer acquisition significantly below normal market levels. Their team delivers on time, communicates well, and constantly strives to upgrade their skills and stay on top of industry trends and technologies.

I’m the CEO of BitQuant OU, and we are a cryptocurrency exchange startup created and based in Estonia.

What challenge were you trying to address with RGray?

They operate all of the marketing efforts for our company.

They do full-stack marketing services, ranging from research and building strategy to ad infrastructure and lead generation. Their team started with web design and development, which includes a customer referral program, and they continue to operate our paid social media and email marketing campaigns. They also write copy for our ad content as well.

I think there are about 4–5 people from their team working on our account.

How did you come to work with RGray?

They were recommended to me through other people in our industry, and I was able to meet them at a conference in Kiev, Ukraine. We got along really well, so I decided to give them a chance, and we’ve been working together ever since.

At this point, we have invested about $80,000 in total.

We started collaborating in March 2019 and are continuing our work together.

The most important thing to me, by far, is that my cost per customer acquisition is incredibly low. I think that’s one of RGray’s best selling points. If that number is low, I know everything else is going well.

How did RGray perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything operates very smoothly with them. They give me weekly reports of their progress and link me to the online platform they use for organizing everything so that I can see the tasks and times completed and everything. They are always on top of all of their work.

They have really great potential as a company because of their personality, skills, and desire to improve. Some teams stay at the same point with their skills, but RGray is always striving to learn something new.

I don’t believe there is anything I wish they had done differently.

Just start with something small to see how well your companies work together, and then go from there.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Law Firm

"I’m satisfied with their work as they did everything that I asked."

Apr. - July 2019

RGray provided digital marketing services, working first on a website landing page and company logo, and then SEO consultation around services, traffic, and the market.

Yugoslavia
Mykyta Torubka
CEO, Moris.Tech

The team delivered high-quality services, meeting all requirements and delivering the products within a matter of weeks. They communicated well and met almost all of the established deadlines.

I’m the CEO of Moris.Tech., a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with RGray?

I needed help with digital marketing strategy.

They developed our website using a text I wrote, which is just a landing page that we needed quickly. They then designed our logo. I wanted something very simple and unique. They also did that quickly, in about three weeks, and only had to make one amendment.

In terms of SEO, we received consultation on market information, our competitors, traffic, services, and other things. They also worked on our sprint book and our Facebook page.

There were three people involved.

How did you come to work with RGray?

I've known one of their team for a long time. After some negotiation, we accepted their proposition.

We spent $16,000.

We worked together from April–July 2019.

I’m satisfied with their work as they did everything that I asked.

How did RGray perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was perfect and deadlines were met 9 times out of 10. There was one time they were a little past deadline, but it wasn’t a problem.

They explained the scope of work clearly so I could clearly understand what I’m paying for and how long each process takes.

No, it was good. I wouldn’t change anything.

I don’t have anything to add.

Digital Marketing for Developing Startup

"They provide us analytics on any topic we need, from the site to customers, CPC, and so on."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

RGray provides research-based digital marketing including SEO, SMM, and influencer marketing. After investigating market competitors and target audience segments, they launched a registration campaign.

Ukraine
Serhii Dovgopoliy
CTO, InfluX Labs

Registration volume far exceeded expectations thanks to RGray’s advertising on social media. Their focus on analytics ensures effective allocation of resources. Customers can expect insightful customer research.

I’m responsible for the technical part at InfluX, in a CTO-like position. We’re a young startup still in the development stage.

What challenge were you trying to address with RGray?

They’re our marketing partner. They’ve helped us with everything from basic strategy to the implementation of the project.

Our engagement with RGray has mainly been for digital marketing—analytics and customer segmentation. We have very few parts related to traditional marketing. They’re also responsible for our blog and general presentation to the world. In terms of channels, they’re working on SEO (with our frontend developers) and social media (Facebook and Twitter). Finally, they collaborate directly with influencers that can promote our product

They provide us analytics on any topic we need, from the site to customers, CPC, and so on. Initially, they did really good market research on our segment, and on where we should spend our marketing money. They also give us good analytics on our competitors, detailing how they work, which countries they’re in, and what we should do to get a part of their market. Everyone at our company is happy to be working with them.

I work with four people from RGray, and I was responsible for most of the technical matters on our side. There could’ve been more people on their side working backstage, however. I’ve also talked to their CEO.

How did you come to work with RGray?

As I remember, we got a recommendation from a partner here, who’s friends with our CEO.

We’ve spent $200,000 so far.

We started working with RGray in 2019, at the end of winter or start of spring, and the collaboration is ongoing.

We started marketing activities a few days ago, and our system went down because there were too many registration requests from users. RGray worked on this project for several months, and there was a long preparation period (1–2 months). I only remember that it was some kind of advertising on social media, but RGray’s effort was really great. This morning, there were 10,000 registrations.

How did RGray perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked in scrum, and we had lots of standup meetings with our marketing people and CEO.

They’re strong in analytics and research work, as well as in determining what to do to get results based on those findings. They concentrate on 1–3 concrete activities for key customer segments.

There could be, but I can’t remember anything for now.

Clients need to explain what results they want in terms of the number of registrations or leads. RGray should be provided all the information they need in order to generate an effective strategy for the client. Alternatively, the client can tell them what they want to implement. We told them we wanted to implement this project, and they asked how we wanted to do it. Based on that, they generated a really good strategy.

There were cheaper propositions, but we cared about the quality/cost ratio.
    They’re really results-oriented.
    I’ve already recommended them to friends.

Aggregator Development for Currency Exchange Platform

"That type of lean team momentum built from their work ethic makes them good to work with."

Sept. 2017 - Mar. 2019

RGray developed an analytics aggregator, connected APIs to the solution, and crafted communications about the product with the aim of forging partnerships with key stakeholders.

Tallinn, Estonia
CMO, Currency Exchange Platform

The first-of-its-kind solution has been complimented by industry leaders. RGray’s effective messaging has enabled stakeholders to gain approval from interested parties. Despite a budget increase, the vendor’s transparent communication and practical approach were strengths of the engagement.

I’m the CMO of a currency exchange platform at a cybersecurity company. I’m responsible for marketing activities at the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RGray?

Our challenge was to enter the cryptocurrency exchange segment. Before that, we were servicing startups in the blockchain space. We engaged with RGray to make sure the offering would speak to the exchanges we wanted to target.

We wanted to provide cybersecurity services to cryptocurrency exchanges by helping the exchanges demonstrate their security perimeter. We were providing services that helped the exchanges show to the marketplace that they are doing their best to keep their clients’ funds safe.

They developed an analytics aggregator. They made sure we were tapping into different APIs so that the aggregator could get up-to-date information. To do this, partnerships had to be built because it hadn’t been done before.

Once it was ready, they developed communications for us. They defined pinpoints that allowed us to build a bridge of communication with interested parties, and then they ultimately gained the interest of those parties.

I don’t know the total number, but I was involved with at least six people. I would guess they had anywhere from 15–20 people.

How did you come to work with RGray?

Since we’re in a specific industry, we weren’t keen to look on Google. We asked for recommendations, and RGray came to us via a referral. We considered four companies. RGray stood out the most after a round of skype calls, due diligence, and recommendations.

We’ve invested at least $200,000.

We started working together around September of 2017, and the engagement ended in March of 2019.

The website has been commended by industry leaders. In fact, the biggest beta aggregator in the crypto world invited our company to join The Data Initiative.

This is an initiative meant for cryptocurrency exchanges to provide their trading book numbers so there’s more transparency around the manipulation of cryptocurrency numbers.

We’re essentially listed there because of the data aggregator we created alongside RGray. Our data is the first of its kind, and it’s commended by industry leaders. This is the type of recognition one would want when creating a solution for the industry.

How did RGray perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, it was a good experience. We became very close, and the team felt like a part of our team.

They proposed a budget, which increased over time. However, the increases were explained with logic. Since the project was the first of its kind, it was very difficult to do an accurate estimate. The amounts weren’t that significant when you look at the total size amount allocated for this project.

Given the circumstances, I respect how they handled the situation. They took on something new, and the budget proposed was very close to what we ended up spending.

They have their own open-sourced project management software that was quite customized to our needs. The many dashboards used to track resources were very helpful. The dashboards reduced nerves throughout the development and go-to-market strategy we implemented. Also, we used Google Docs for file storage, and we emailed as well.

They’re a lean team. They’re working hard to gain notoriety in the market, and that work ethic really shows in their day-to-day work.

They are on the up. They are not yet on the level of more expensive agencies with more experience. That type of lean team momentum built from their work ethic makes them good to work with. Think about Lebron—the first time he was in Cleveland, moving up, before going to Miami.

The budget increase was the more negative part of the engagement. When a budget is proposed, we want to stay on budget. But, since they handled the budget increase well, we said, “this is fine.”  There were also a few small issues with scheduling some calls. This was very minor and could have been an error on our end as well.

Potential customers should triple plan what they want to build. It saves your time, their time, and makes for better delivery of the product.

We should have planned a little bit better with RGray, so my advice would be to make sure you have a defined plan. Even if you have to consult with someone to get that plan written down, it’s valuable to be prepared before engaging with this type of vendor.

That's probably a 6.
    I already do refer them.