UI/UX Design

RGBteam is a digital design agency focusing on user experiences and digital conversions.

We focus on user experience and contributes to the user with interaction design.

We also social media management for our customers.

Through well-thought social media strategies, RGBteam creates promotive campaigns and memorable stories which meet the needs of a brand or a project.

Services

Turkey

APS Garden Machinery, Nenno Pizza, Balabam

A new e-commerce experience for APS Garden Machinery Image

A new e-commerce experience for APS Garden Machinery

We have designed from scratch the interface of the online store of APS that presents the well-known brands of garden machinery, accessories and equipment to their customers, in accordance with their business objectives and customer profiles, and have optimized the product categorization.
A new booking experience  and a fresh Nenno Image

A new booking experience and a fresh Nenno

We’ve helped them to achieve a digital conversion by designing a new user-friendly interface and improving the online booking experience.
Inspired by the venue, created for Balabam Image

Inspired by the venue, created for Balabam

Inspired by the nature of the venue, we’ve helped create a simple and minimal experience focused on sharing.

Online Booking Portal for Pizza Restaurant

"The new website has definitely helped my business."

Sep. – Oct. 2017

RGB team provided web design services for a pizza restaurant. Their team designed a user-friendly online booking platform and generally revitalized the restaurant's online presence.

Zeki Guven
Owner, Nenno Pizza Restaurant

RGB team's website has helped increase traffic by 15–20%. Customers and stakeholders have been impressed by the website. Communication was handled expertly via email and phone. Their team was honest, punctual, and did not overcharge.

I am the owner of Nenno Pizza Restaurant in Kings Cross, London.

What challenge were you trying to address with RGB team?

I began my business five years ago. I'm not very good when it comes to technical things, but I know how important social media and web presence are for a small business. I wanted a new design for my online booking platform.

RGB team has helped us improve our online booking experience system. They implemented a user-friendly design.

I worked with Korkmaz (UI/UX Designer, RGB team).

How did you come to work with RGB team?

Before RGB team, I had hired two companies. However, neither of them worked out.

I spent around $2,000 on the project.

We worked on this project from September–October 2017.

The new website has definitely helped my business. We've seen a 15–20% increase in traffic. The system is high-quality and has improved greatly.

Customers have been impressed with the website. I am located in Kings Cross and tourists have visited because of how impressive our website is.

How did RGB team perform from a project management standpoint?

We have communicated through email and phone. It's been positive; they take care of everything.

Korkmaz is a man of his word. Whatever he has promised, he will do. That's important in this business. They're honest, punctual, and come at a good value.

I cannot find anything to criticize. Everything was always on time.

I have recommended them to my friends and left them a good reference in the past.