Web Design and Web Development Experts

Rezolutions Design is a full-service digital agency expert in e-commerce and business websites.  We strongly value the creative and strategic implementations of digital impressions.  We help businesses grow, launch products and build enduring relationships with their communities.

Since 2013, our focused team of business strategists, UX/UI Designers, Senior Developers, and Marketing managers collaboratively team up to provide your organization the exceptional digital experience for your clients.

In addition to our development team, our dedicated SEO, SEM, Inbound Marketing and PPC Expert marketing team is available to design and execute sales strategies post web development. Whether a company is evolving or new to the industry, we work with businesses and organizations of all sizes to clarify their purpose, find their voice, understand their customers and define their goals.

Aventura, FL
  • 18851 NE 29th Ave.
    Aventura, FL 33180
  • 390 North Orange Avenue
    Orlando, FL 32801

Charles David, Dickies, Miami Heat, Proleve, Papa Johns, Sony, Warner Bros, The Children's Foundation

OFX Redesign & Development Image

OFX Redesign & Development

Amazing client with OFX.  They had a old website and requested a more modern approach while sticking to branding.

Dickies Image

Dickies

Dickies international was searching for a new implementation of its website in Peru.  They reached out to us and we managed in creating a Spanish version of Dickies.

Culture Legend Image

Culture Legend

Culture legend is an online retail store that sells diversity fashion.  This project consists of a new branding guideline, custom logo with a unique Web design and development fully responsive.

Charles David Image

Charles David

Charles David brand has been known for sexy & sophisticated footwear with a fashionable edge. They are proud of their European heritage and expand on that influence through their collections. Charles David has devoted following with the Charles David and Charles by Charles David brand. Customers can consistently count on them to provide quality, fashion trend footwear season after season.

E-Commerce Dev for Pet Apparel

"The team is quite accessible and they all seem very dedicated to their work."

Sept. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Rezolutions Design completed a Shopify development project for a pet apparel site. They also support graphic design and marketing

Greensboro, North Carolina
Danielle Grandich
President, Weenielove

Although there aren’t any metrics yet, Rezolutions Design helped complete the project in a timely manner. They managed the project well, completed tasks on time, and regularly checked in with their partners.

I am the owner of an online retail store

For what projects/services did your company hire Rezolutions Design?

I hired them to finish what I had started, to complete the set up of my e-commerce store. Toward the end, I also decided to have them help with marketing, since I have no experience with any of it.

To get my business up and running

I tried to set up my own online store, but it did not take just "10 minutes" like the ads say, so I started watching you tube videos. I watched a lot of videos, trying to figure it out. I watched one of Edwin's video tutorials. Then I called him.

Design and set up of my website and store, and social media marketing and research, and teach me how to run my store by making videos of tutorials for me to keep.

The company has different people specializing in different areas. Marketing people, web design/graphics people, etc.

My business is in the earliest stages of development. What I can say is that if I hadn't called Rezolutions Design, I would probably still be trying to build my website on Shopify.

The management was excellent, regular task assignments, deadlines and check ins.

The team is quite accessible and they all seem very dedicated to their work.

I would only suggest to try to improve communication with the client, who has zero experience(like me), because there were times I had no idea what the team needed from me, or what they were even talking about! I'm a little technology challenged.

They are worth the cost
    I love my website, it looks professional
    Yes. Absolutely.

Web Dev & Branding Strategy for Transportation Solutions Company

“Their timeliness, their communication, their flexibility, and their patience all exceeded our expectations.”

Aug. 2019 - Jan. 2020

An Australian vehicle transport company hired Rezolutions Design to build its North American Website. In addition to building the Shopify site, they created a brand book and cleaned up the company's logo.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Tristan Samuels
Head of US Operations, Lock and Load Transport USA

The site was delivered on-time and works better than expected, with no bugs. Rezolutions Design taught the team how to use the site, setting them up for success once they left. The team at Rezolutions Design was incredibly responsive, flexible, and an easy partner to work with.

I am the head of US operations for Lock and Load Transport USA. We provide solutions for customers to securely and safely transport their vehicles, ATVs, mowers, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rezolutions Design?

We needed a ground-up website development and build for our North American site.

For the site, we used Shopify as our platform. Rezolutions Design did everything from the beginning to end. They also cleaned up our logo and our design work, building us out a branding book as well. They optimized our brand for social media. Also, we can provide guides to marketers for guidelines with the branding book they created.

We worked with one key point person who had people working before them.

How did you come to work with Rezolutions Design?

Our Australian counterpart uses a marketing company in Australia who referred us to Rezolution Designs.

We spent $4,000.

We worked from August 2019 to January 2020.

We were brand new to the market, so every result is a new one. These results have been positive because of their work. We’ve had no issues with the websites so far. It’s clean, it’s fast, and it functions the way we want it to.

They also gave us the ability to make changes easily on the site. They trained us ahead of time, making the transition seamless.

How did Rezolutions Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We used a project management tool called Click Up, which was very easy to use. I don’t always express what I want via text, and their team was always willing to hop on a phone call to clarify anything. They were highly responsive regardless of medium.

Their responsiveness and their ability to meet deadlines continually impressed me. They’re always willing to work with us.

Nothing comes to mind, they did a tremendous job.

We were pretty naïve when it came to this process. Rezolution is incredibly patient when we were learning on the fly was fantastic. If you don’t know something, don’t be intimidated to ask. They’ll walk you through everything and hold your hand.

E-Commerce Dev & Branding for Gaming Services Platform

“They made me feel comfortable in their capabilities and spend with their team.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Rezolutions Design overhauled a website for a sports gaming business, migrating and custom-coding the platform in Shopify. They provided branding guidelines and are working to market the services.

Houston, Texas
Daniel Truitt
Owner, Game Face Etc. LLC

While marketing efforts are still underway, the partner is confident that their engagement will yield growth in traffic and revenue. Adjusting their communication structure to align with their client’s preference, the team streamlined their communication using project management tools.

We’re a gaming business that provides Madden, NBA2K, and FIFA tournaments. I create apparel for content creators on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook. We do birthday parties and events as well. I’m the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rezolutions Design?

I needed a more professional web presence and an organized backend. The goal was to rank highly on Google.

They revamped my existing website and organized my products on the platform. Additionally, we strategized how we wanted to present content to customers. They built the site through Shopify, implementing some custom code. Their team took information and essentials from my previous website and recreated it on the new platform. Everything, for the most part, is brand new.

In terms of strategy, they provided me with a branding book that was full of guidelines. I didn’t even know I needed that until they brought it to my attention. In that way, they did more for me than I expected.

There were about five people staffed against the project, and I had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Rezolutions Design?

I found their team on YouTube and reached out to them over that platform. They had just redone their website and called me back immediately with their information.

We spent about $5,000 on the project.

We started the project in  December 2019. At this point, we’re still working together to market the business.

It’s still early for my site in terms of metrics because we’re in the process of putting the marketing part of it together. Those efforts are intended to boost traffic to the new site. They’re getting us into the right position for the increased traffic that we will see together soon.

How did Rezolutions Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve worked with several different companies, and they’re one of the few teams that have allowed to verbally communicate with them on a consistent basis. I don’t like to text as much as I appreciate talking through problems. That was a huge plus for me. Even our written communication was seamless.

If I didn’t understand something that they were doing, they’d send me a video that explained the situation. That gave me a reference point, which was really helpful. Their team is currently moving toward communicating using Monday.

They made me feel comfortable in their capabilities and spend with their team. Over time, they continued to show me that, which made me more confident in them.

I can’t think of anything. They’ve been outstanding.

Be proactive, because they’ll likely move faster than you. So, when they send you information, get on it right away to make the project move faster.

E-Commerce Dev for Nutrition & Fitness Marketplace

“The best thing about Rezolutions Design is that they are extremely personable.”

Sept. - Nov. 2019

Rezolutions Design developed an e-commerce platform, including integrated rewards and purchase analysis functionalities, from the ground up for a nutrition and fitness product retail company.

Tampa, Florida
Josh Carson
CEO, Rally Point Nutrition

The website and e-commerce capabilities delivered by Rezolutions Design have led to early increases in sales and traffic since their launch. Both internal stakeholders and customers are pleased with the platform’s professional appearance and ease-of-use, as well as the effective project management.

I’m the founder and CEO of Rally Point Nutrition. We are a fitness nutrition company that provides products and services that encourage people to live a healthier lifestyle.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rezolutions Design?

We needed to establish a functional, easy-to-use website, both for our customers that come to our website, and for us to list products to sell through those e-commerce channels.

We laid everything out in the beginning and worked through a design concept phase all the way to wireframes of the end product that we were all satisfied with. The platform utilizes Shopify for the e-commerce functionality, and Rezolutions Design built a loyalty rewards program, customer engagement activities, and other buying platform integrations on top from there.

We engaged primarily with Edwin (Owner & Developer, Rezolutions Design) for the most part, but there were a few other staff members involved as well.

How did you come to work with Rezolutions Design?

I originally found Rezolutions Design on the Shopify database and decided to work with them based on some of their reviews and capabilities that they demonstrated in past performances. They had worked with other fitness and nutrition companies before and had a really good reputation, so they really fit the bill of what I was looking for in a partner.

I believe we spent around $5,000 in total.

The project ran from September–November 2019.

Some of the immediate feedback that we received was directly from customers, who reported that it looks extremely professional and aligns very well with some of our competitors in terms of the functionality and usability of the site. We don’t have a lot of data yet, but we’ve had some success in the sales so far, and I’m sure that the increase in traffic is due in large part to the work that they did.

How did Rezolutions Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were extremely responsive, getting back to me within a few hours of any question I would ask regardless of what day or time it was. We used a project management platform called ClickUp, and it really helped us to stay on top of all of our communication and milestones really effectively.

I was receiving constant updates on our progress or if they had any questions, so we never had to just sit and wait for anybody to fulfill one side before other people could do their work. That really helped us to transition back and forth throughout the rapid design and development phases.

The best thing about Rezolutions Design is that they are extremely personable. I took about two months to find a company, and most that I saw were either too small, or a huge agency working for hundreds of customers around the world. Their team has other clients, but they also take the time to schedule something out where you can have a meaningful conversation and actually make progress right then and there.

They have a locked-down process and were great all along the way, so I don’t have anything I wish they would do differently.

The more information you can give them from the beginning, the easier and faster they are going to be able to build out a plan, then a design, and then a website for you. My recommendation would be to just have all your ducks in a row when you get started because it will make the whole process a lot easier.

Branding & Design for Advisory Firm

“… they continue to give us the kind of attention that makes you feel like your project is important to them.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Rezolutions Design developed a rebranding strategy for the consolidation of a consulting firm. They delivered logo and web designs as well as physical signs for a variety of legacy companies and locations.

Orlando, Florida
Sandy Varela
Executive Assistant, Anser Advisory

Rezolutions Design’s efforts have been well-received so far. The workflow between teams is very smooth, as effective email communication ensures progress is never interrupted by miscommunication of ideas or goals. Their team always treats the project with importance and enthusiasm.

I am the executive assistant to the CCO of Anser Advisory, a corporate consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rezolutions Design?

We were just acquired by a company and needed to rebrand while we move locations. The reason I was looking for someone is that we have multiple projects we’re still working on and they’re aiding us with all of those projects.

We needed a lobby sign for our newer office, so they took care of designing and installing that. In terms of our business cards and our website, we currently have a total of six legacy companies that have to be consolidated into one design and brand.

We also need physical products developed for our other locations, which comprise two offices in California, one in Boston and New Jersey, and one here in Orlando. The second phase will entail the design and installation of the lobby signs for those satellites as well as a revamp of the main website.

My main points of contact are Edwin (CEO, Rezolutions Design) and his account manager. She was basically the person that would request either photos, or measurements, or whatever they needed from us. When it comes to design tweaks or new ideas, however, we talk to Edwin directly.

How did you come to work with Rezolutions Design?

I found them on the chamber of commerce site for Orlando.

We have invested a little over $15,000 in the first phase, and in the second phase will probably be operating on a retainer.

We started working with them in April 2019 and our project is ongoing.

We have been very pleased with the quality of the work so far. Their products exceed our expectations and have all been delivered as rapidly as was possible without sacrificing anything design.

How did Rezolutions Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication between our teams works very well, in large part because we are both extremely thorough and responsive over email. I generally don’t have too much time to talk on the phone, so if I’m not able to attend a call I can send one long, detailed email that lays out exactly what we want.

Once it’s in writing, they can go through the instructions with minimal room for confusion and easily reference back to them at any point. Because of that, they tend to move very quickly on anything we ask of them, so we’ve been very happy so far.

They excel at customer service, especially compared to other companies we’ve dealt with in the past. They’ve remained attentive to our needs throughout the process and they continue to give us the kind of attention that makes you feel like your project is important to them. That’s especially important when you’re spending this much money on a service.

We haven’t had any issues that I can think of. Everything has gone very smoothly.

I would really recommend that people take advantage of their ability to communicate through email. If you’re the type of business owner or account manager that does not have the time to get on a long phone call and explain things, breaking everything down over email will save you so much time and headaches over miscommunication.

Website Development for Jewelry Retailer

"I’m completely satisfied with the job."

June - Mar. 2019

After various failed attempts of setting up an online store, Rezolutions Design brought their Shopify expertise to create an e-commerce website. They handled logo design as well.

Miami, Florida
Daniela Alazrachi
CEO, SwagyChic

The project team clearly understood the brand and produced a great website that met all expectations, which will likely lead to future collaborations with Rezolutions Design. They also bring a helpful approach to the project by being available to address any concerns.

I’m the CEO of SwagyChic, a retail jewelry store that sells 925 sterling silver merchandise.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rezolutions Design?

We hired Rezolutions Design to help us develop our online website. We had tried to do it in the past but hadn’t been able to successfully create an online store.

I did some online research and after speaking with their CEO, I knew they’d be a successful choice.

Rezolutions Design did everything from creating my new logo to handling every single detail of the website. They included me in every decision and gave me options to choose from.

The team was composed of their CEO and his Shopify experts.

I’m very satisfied with the results and I will continue working with Rezolutions Design. All our goals were met and we love the way the website turned out. Rezolutions Design was able to understand our brand perfectly.

The project was arranged by dates and goals, which were successfully achieved on time.

If I had any concerns or doubts, they were always available to help me through the process.

No. I’m completely satisfied with the job.

Overall Score They are a great team.
    They met all of my goals.
    The cost was very fair.
    Rezolutions Design did an excellent job.
    I would recommend and refer Rezolutions Design to everyone.