Web Design and Web Development Experts

Rezolutions Design is a full-service digital agency expert in e-commerce and business websites.  We strongly value the creative and strategic implementations of digital impressions.  We help businesses grow, launch products and build enduring relationships with their communities.

Since 2013, our focused team of business strategists, UX/UI Designers, Senior Developers, and Marketing managers collaboratively team up to provide your organization the exceptional digital experience for your clients.

In addition to our development team, our dedicated SEO, SEM, Inbound Marketing and PPC Expert marketing team is available to design and execute sales strategies post web development. Whether a company is evolving or new to the industry, we work with businesses and organizations of all sizes to clarify their purpose, find their voice, understand their customers and define their goals.

Aventura, FL
  • 18851 NE 29th Ave.
    Aventura, FL 33180

Charles David, Dickies, Miami Heat, Proleve, Papa Johns, Sony, Warner Bros, The Children's Foundation

Dickies Image

Dickies

Dickies international was searching for a new implementation of its website in Peru.  They reached out to us and we managed in creating a Spanish version of Dickies.

Culture Legend Image

Culture Legend

Culture legend is an online retail store that sells diversity fashion.  This project consists of a new branding guideline, custom logo with a unique Web design and development fully responsive.

Charles David Image

Charles David

Charles David brand has been known for sexy & sophisticated footwear with a fashionable edge. They are proud of their European heritage and expand on that influence through their collections. Charles David has devoted following with the Charles David and Charles by Charles David brand. Customers can consistently count on them to provide quality, fashion trend footwear season after season.

E-Commerce Dev for Nutrition & Fitness Marketplace

“The best thing about Rezolutions Design is that they are extremely personable.”

Sept. - Nov. 2019

Rezolutions Design developed an e-commerce platform, including integrated rewards and purchase analysis functionalities, from the ground up for a nutrition and fitness product retail company.

Tampa, Florida
Josh Carson
CEO, Rally Point Nutrition

The website and e-commerce capabilities delivered by Rezolutions Design have led to early increases in sales and traffic since their launch. Both internal stakeholders and customers are pleased with the platform’s professional appearance and ease-of-use, as well as the effective project management.

I’m the founder and CEO of Rally Point Nutrition. We are a fitness nutrition company that provides products and services that encourage people to live a healthier lifestyle.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rezolutions Design?

We needed to establish a functional, easy-to-use website, both for our customers that come to our website, and for us to list products to sell through those e-commerce channels.

We laid everything out in the beginning and worked through a design concept phase all the way to wireframes of the end product that we were all satisfied with. The platform utilizes Shopify for the e-commerce functionality, and Rezolutions Design built a loyalty rewards program, customer engagement activities, and other buying platform integrations on top from there.

We engaged primarily with Edwin (Owner & Developer, Rezolutions Design) for the most part, but there were a few other staff members involved as well.

How did you come to work with Rezolutions Design?

I originally found Rezolutions Design on the Shopify database and decided to work with them based on some of their reviews and capabilities that they demonstrated in past performances. They had worked with other fitness and nutrition companies before and had a really good reputation, so they really fit the bill of what I was looking for in a partner.

I believe we spent around $5,000 in total.

The project ran from September–November 2019.

Some of the immediate feedback that we received was directly from customers, who reported that it looks extremely professional and aligns very well with some of our competitors in terms of the functionality and usability of the site. We don’t have a lot of data yet, but we’ve had some success in the sales so far, and I’m sure that the increase in traffic is due in large part to the work that they did.

How did Rezolutions Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were extremely responsive, getting back to me within a few hours of any question I would ask regardless of what day or time it was. We used a project management platform called ClickUp, and it really helped us to stay on top of all of our communication and milestones really effectively.

I was receiving constant updates on our progress or if they had any questions, so we never had to just sit and wait for anybody to fulfill one side before other people could do their work. That really helped us to transition back and forth throughout the rapid design and development phases.

The best thing about Rezolutions Design is that they are extremely personable. I took about two months to find a company, and most that I saw were either too small, or a huge agency working for hundreds of customers around the world. Their team has other clients, but they also take the time to schedule something out where you can have a meaningful conversation and actually make progress right then and there.

They have a locked-down process and were great all along the way, so I don’t have anything I wish they would do differently.

The more information you can give them from the beginning, the easier and faster they are going to be able to build out a plan, then a design, and then a website for you. My recommendation would be to just have all your ducks in a row when you get started because it will make the whole process a lot easier.

Branding & Design for Advisory Firm

“… they continue to give us the kind of attention that makes you feel like your project is important to them.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Rezolutions Design developed a rebranding strategy for the consolidation of a consulting firm. They delivered logo and web designs as well as physical signs for a variety of legacy companies and locations.

Orlando, Florida
Sandy Varela
Executive Assistant, Anser Advisory

Rezolutions Design’s efforts have been well-received so far. The workflow between teams is very smooth, as effective email communication ensures progress is never interrupted by miscommunication of ideas or goals. Their team always treats the project with importance and enthusiasm.

I am the executive assistant to the CCO of Anser Advisory, a corporate consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rezolutions Design?

We were just acquired by a company and needed to rebrand while we move locations. The reason I was looking for someone is that we have multiple projects we’re still working on and they’re aiding us with all of those projects.

We needed a lobby sign for our newer office, so they took care of designing and installing that. In terms of our business cards and our website, we currently have a total of six legacy companies that have to be consolidated into one design and brand.

We also need physical products developed for our other locations, which comprise two offices in California, one in Boston and New Jersey, and one here in Orlando. The second phase will entail the design and installation of the lobby signs for those satellites as well as a revamp of the main website.

My main points of contact are Edwin (CEO, Rezolutions Design) and his account manager. She was basically the person that would request either photos, or measurements, or whatever they needed from us. When it comes to design tweaks or new ideas, however, we talk to Edwin directly.

How did you come to work with Rezolutions Design?

I found them on the chamber of commerce site for Orlando.

We have invested a little over $15,000 in the first phase, and in the second phase will probably be operating on a retainer.

We started working with them in April 2019 and our project is ongoing.

We have been very pleased with the quality of the work so far. Their products exceed our expectations and have all been delivered as rapidly as was possible without sacrificing anything design.

How did Rezolutions Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication between our teams works very well, in large part because we are both extremely thorough and responsive over email. I generally don’t have too much time to talk on the phone, so if I’m not able to attend a call I can send one long, detailed email that lays out exactly what we want.

Once it’s in writing, they can go through the instructions with minimal room for confusion and easily reference back to them at any point. Because of that, they tend to move very quickly on anything we ask of them, so we’ve been very happy so far.

They excel at customer service, especially compared to other companies we’ve dealt with in the past. They’ve remained attentive to our needs throughout the process and they continue to give us the kind of attention that makes you feel like your project is important to them. That’s especially important when you’re spending this much money on a service.

We haven’t had any issues that I can think of. Everything has gone very smoothly.

I would really recommend that people take advantage of their ability to communicate through email. If you’re the type of business owner or account manager that does not have the time to get on a long phone call and explain things, breaking everything down over email will save you so much time and headaches over miscommunication.

Website Development for Jewelry Retailer

"I’m completely satisfied with the job."

June - Mar. 2019

After various failed attempts of setting up an online store, Rezolutions Design brought their Shopify expertise to create an e-commerce website. They handled logo design as well.

Miami, Florida
Daniela Alazrachi
CEO, SwagyChic

The project team clearly understood the brand and produced a great website that met all expectations, which will likely lead to future collaborations with Rezolutions Design. They also bring a helpful approach to the project by being available to address any concerns.

I’m the CEO of SwagyChic, a retail jewelry store that sells 925 sterling silver merchandise.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rezolutions Design?

We hired Rezolutions Design to help us develop our online website. We had tried to do it in the past but hadn’t been able to successfully create an online store.

I did some online research and after speaking with their CEO, I knew they’d be a successful choice.

Rezolutions Design did everything from creating my new logo to handling every single detail of the website. They included me in every decision and gave me options to choose from.

The team was composed of their CEO and his Shopify experts.

I’m very satisfied with the results and I will continue working with Rezolutions Design. All our goals were met and we love the way the website turned out. Rezolutions Design was able to understand our brand perfectly.

The project was arranged by dates and goals, which were successfully achieved on time.

If I had any concerns or doubts, they were always available to help me through the process.

No. I’m completely satisfied with the job.

Overall Score They are a great team.
    They met all of my goals.
    The cost was very fair.
    Rezolutions Design did an excellent job.
    I would recommend and refer Rezolutions Design to everyone.