Digital Production Agency

We design, develop and launch web & mobile applications. Since 2012 we work in partnership with brands, tech startups and agencies to bring stunning products to life.

Our in-house production team of UX/UI designers, developers and project managers keeps development at the highest standard level and finds unique approach to every product.

Being experts in web and mobile, we mix modern technologies, digital craftsmanship and professional approach to create beautiful and functional products. We love what we do, challenges motivate us and clients’ success inspires us.

Khmelnitskyi, Ukraine
    1460 Broadway
    New York, NY 10036

Shutterstock, Freelancer.com, BEKO, EBRD

Communications Match

Matching search engine that connects companies with communications professionals.

Search Engine Platform Development

"RexSoft's work has been integrated into our own and has been a cornerstone of the tech which we provide."

1,000,000 - 9,999,999

2015 - 2016

RexSoft was hired for frontend, backend PHP integration, SQL database, and design resources within a 3-month interval when the client couldn't find internal developers.

CEO, Search Engine Platform

RexSoft performed well and their projects have been integrated into the company’s work, becoming a cornerstone of the technology they provide. The client appreciated their speed on a number of tasks and good general communication skills.

We're a white label search engine. I am the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RexSoft?

We had a shortage of developers, and the time lag for hiring new resources was too big. RexSoft filled a hole for us within a 3-month interval in which we couldn't find internal developers.

We have used RexSoft on segments of the tech which we were developing internally. We've used frontend, backend PHP integration, SQL database, and design resources from RexSoft.

How did you come to work with RexSoft?

We were introduced to RexSoft through a referral from someone who had used them in the past. We gave RexSoft a try, and it turned out well.

How much have you invested with RexSoft?

The cost of RexSoft’s services has been between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started working with RexSoft 12 months ago and have an ongoing relationship.

RexSoft’s work has been integrated into our own and has been a cornerstone of the tech which we provide.

How did RexSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

RexSoft provided a full-time project manager who catered to our needs 24 hours a day. We've had no issues from an English language standpoint, or in terms of general communication.

What did you find most impressive about RexSoft?

I appreciated RexSoft’s speed. They were able to get started and move quickly on a number of tasks.

Not so far.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with RexSoft?

There's nothing specific that I can think of.

RexSoft performed well.

Mobile Application Development for Security Firm

"What impressed me the most about RexSoft is that they stuck to their timelines... they gave us a deadline, came up with a plan, and kept it."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

RexSoft developed iOS and Android mobile applications, helping the company's clients take their crisis planning & communications into the application environment.

CEO, CLPS Consultants

The client was satisfied with the overall experience collaborating with RexSoft. They complied with timelines and went above-and-beyond from a customer service perspective. Users were impressed with the application's layout, features, and ease of use.

We are a security company based in New York. We've recently launched a new security and crisis management mobile app. We're a small business with less than 10 employees.

I am the president and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RexSoft?

We wanted to bring 20th century communication into the 21st century, helping clients such as schools, office buildings, and universities take their crisis planning and communication into the app world. Instead of using hardcopy plans, landline phones, and texting, everything is digitized in an app with an alert system. The system can be used among users, as well as with emergency responders. We needed to contract the development of our app.

RexSoft developed our product for iOS and Android, based on our concepts and the rest of the necessary information.

RexSoft assigned a 4-6-person team to our work, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with RexSoft?

I knew some people in the New York City tech industry, and received referrals for a few companies. I eventually decided to hire RexSoft, and it was a good decision.

How much have you invested with RexSoft?

The total cost of our project with RexSoft has been $50,000 so far.

We started working with RexSoft in April 2016. We've already published the 2.0 version of our app, and are working on 3.0, which will be made available on Windows Phone as well. We will base ongoing development on client feedback, so the next version will be pushed to 2017.

People have told me that they're impressed with our app's layout, features, and ease of use. It would be hard to provide quantitative data, given that we've just launched the app.

How did RexSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

What most impressed me about RexSoft is that they stuck to their timelines, instead of giving us a false sense of completion times. RexSoft gave us a deadline, came up with a plan, and kept it.

Whenever I needed to contact RexSoft with a question, it was answered within 24 hours. They were very attentive to the client.

What did you find most impressive about RexSoft?

RexSoft went above-and-beyond from a customer service perspective. Their product manager is based in Manhattan, while I'm in Westchester County, which is a suburb. He visited my office anytime I wanted to see him, making the experience convenient for me as a client. Other tech companies I've interacted with were more standoffish, doing everything digitally, from a distance.

Are there any areas RexSoft could improve?

Much of the work was outsourced to RexSoft's headquarters in Ukraine, even though they have a US-based office. The only improvement would be for RexSoft to hire more English-speaking members. The issues which arose came from people on their team not understanding us, even though the project managers did. A language barrier is common in this field, no matter where the work is outsourced.

I would recommend that prospective clients give RexSoft a try. The team has met every one of my needs, and they're very attentive. RexSoft has a good price point, and they're generally a good company.

They're very good planners.
    RexSoft never promised something which couldn't be delivered.
    I would recommend that prospective clients give RexSoft a try.

Search Engine Platform Development for Communications Firm

"Rexsoft was an invaluable partner in the development and execution of the entire project."

May 2015 - 2016

This engagement began in 2015 with a search engine platform development. RexSoft delivered a complete range of required services, using Laravel 5 PHP, MySQL, HTML5, LessCSS, and JavaScript. They will continue adding functionalities and improvement.

Simon Erskine Locke
CEO, Communications Match.com

RexSoft added all the additional requirements the client had. They delivered consistently on time, within budget, and were responsive whenever the client needed help with solving an issue. The client appreciated their ability to bring ideas, thoughts, and solutions to the table.

CommunicationsMatch provides a vertical search engine aimed at connecting businesses looking for communications resources, with communications companies which provide those resources. I am the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RexSoft?

We needed to build our platform.

RexSoft built our online platform from scratch. I worked with an account representative from RexSoft, who coordinated the work of the development team, which included a lead developer, designers, and other resources. RexSoft was able to deliver a complete range of services as part of the development.

I'm not a technologist, so it was important for me to have a consultative process by which the required technologies, process, and development timetable would be identified.  Rexsoft was an invaluable partner in the development and execution of the entire project. I gave them specs for what I wanted to do, and RexSoft did a tremendous job in terms of building out the platform, as per my requirements.

Technology-wise, we've built a scalable platform from scratch using the Laravel 5 PHP framework, with a MySQL database, as well as an HTML5, Less CSS, and JavaScript frontend.

How did you come to work with RexSoft?

RexSoft was recommended to me by an acquaintance who had used them as part of a startup effort. I spent some time talking to RexSoft's team, and felt that they had the capabilities that I needed and were a cost-effective solution. RexSoft was able to take my concept and make it a reality.

How much have you invested with RexSoft?

The total cost of RexSoft’s services was above $50,000. The cost was significant, but also competitively-priced. More importantly, RexSoft delivered everything within schedule. RexSoft was also very transparent in informing me about various parts of the process, in terms of what core elements were being built, and what additions would need to be made to them.

We started working with RexSoft in March 2015. The pre-beta part of our project was a 6-month build. After that, there spent another 6 months of development and refining. I'm now working with RexSoft on adding additional functionalities and improvements.

One of our initial specifications was for a scalable platform which could have a high level of email automation and user engagement. RexSoft has been able to add all the additional requirements which I had.

How did RexSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

RexSoft has delivered each stage of the project consistently on-time and within budget. I've recommended RexSoft to a number of people, for a range of different projects. RexSoft has been responsive whenever I needed help on solving an issue. They've helped me put a maintenance plan in place, and remained available in order to make sure that whatever needed to be fixed, was fixed.

What did you find most impressive about RexSoft?

RexSoft has worked with me as a partner. I haven't used any other developers, given that I've not felt the need. One of the things that impressed me was that RexSoft brought in their own ideas, thoughts, and solutions to the table. For a client like myself, relying on RexSoft not only for development, but also support and maintenance, their ability to bring ideas and understand my business have been extremely valuable. I was able to have conversations with RexSoft, tell them what I'm trying to do, and figure out a solution.

Are there any areas RexSoft could improve?

Another thing that has impressed me about RexSoft was that, whenever we found an issue, they found a way to resolve it, and worked with me in order to ensure that the process was improved and we wouldn't have the issue again. This is as much as I could ask a partner to do.

RexSoft has done a solid job in terms of delivery against deadlines. Delays have been my fault.
    There are cheaper providers available, but they won't necessarily have the same quality and skillsets. RexSoft has delivered incredibly good value through high-quality programmers.
    I've referred RexSoft multiple times.