We design, develop and launch web & mobile apps

RexSoft is a digital production agency. Since 2012 we work in partnership with brands, tech startups and agencies to bring stunning products to life.

Our in-house production team of UX/UI designers, developers and project managers keeps development at the highest standard level and finds unique approach to every product.

Being experts in web and mobile, we mix modern technologies, digital craftsmanship and professional approach to create beautiful and functional products. We love what we do, challenges motivate us and clients’ success inspires us.

Khmelnitsky, Ukraine
  • 347 Fifth Avenue, Ste 1009
    New York, NY 10016
  • Ukraine

Shutterstock, BEKO, EBRD, CommunicationsMatch, Zumic, Quantumlisting, iMover, CLPS Consultants

Fraktportalen Image

Fraktportalen

Web application for Norwegian transportation company. Carriers can get an overview of all their transport assignments, inclusing  prices, status and shipping letter in one place.

Drukarnia Image

Drukarnia

CRM+ERP system for printing company. We've created a concept for the entire sales and production process — from first contact with a client to final product delivery.

Quantumlisting Image

Quantumlisting

We dive into optimisation of an existing real estate web platform and introduction of indexing geolocation new features.

We developed an Enterprise Dashboard supporting multiple managers and agents. This allows companies to access all of their information in one place – properties, managers, agents and news stream. A key feature was the implementation of a new listing system that includes thumbnails of properties posted

by real estate companies.

Home page and advanced search were greatly improved. They allow browsing by distance, lease or sale, asset type, price and size. Analytics functions provide a snapshot and visualisation of property, profile and agents search data.

TapApp Image

TapApp

We have helped our client to visualise the idea, develop an MVP and launch private network crisis management system, that allows organisations to communicate and coordinate with responders using iOS and Android platforms.

TAP App Security provides organizational leaders, employees, police and other key stakeholders with the ability to instantly and e ectively communicate during emergencies in real-time using their smart

phones, iPads, and other mobile devices.

Having 5 Basic Protective Actions it is integrated with Police Department.

Fantero Image

Fantero

Fantero.com, a leading virtual content marketplace within the design and freelance communities.
The marketplace specializes in stock photos, web templates, audio, music, flash and video files as well as 3D models, plugins and scripts.

The task was to create a user friendly digital content marketplace for freelancers where they can share their work.

The project was so successfull that on 2 April 2014,

Freelancer acquired the service.
Communications Match Image

Communications Match

Matching search engine that connects companies with communications professionals.

Software Dev for Lead Generation Company

"They adapt to the client’s character and working style."

Jan. 2016 - Jan. 2018

An online lead generation business hired RexSoft to work on their telecom system. The engagement expanded into other development projects including a CRM, API integrations, and other custom solutions.

Forest Hills, New York
CEO & Founder, Lead Generation Company

RexSoft did an excellent job tackling out-of-the-box concepts and ideas. Their flexible approach makes them stand out from other providers. They're accessible, experienced, and professional.

I’m the founder and CEO of an online lead generation business.

What challenge were you trying to address with RexSoft?

We were initially working on a telecom system, which evolved into some CRM-type platforms and outside-the-box solutions we needed to develop.

RexSoft worked on some telecommunication platforms for us, one of which they created pretty much from scratch. They made API integrations with third-party platforms like Twilio and Nexmo. They also made custom solutions for transacting and tracking calls.

The team aided through the project management portion of things and helped us put on paper what the vision was.

They then developed an internal CRM that tracked and assigned lines. We were previously managing this through spreadsheets, and RexSoft helped us bring it to the web and streamline our internal processes. The platform has user management and different roles for clients, admins, and resellers.

I’m also working with RexSoft on a project unrelated to my lead generation business. We’re creating an interactive online experience for the holidays with Santa Claus. We’re trying to bring the holiday experience to the homes of families that maybe fear going out or aren’t allowed to because of COVID-19.

We had four fulltime developers for the larger projects and 1–2 for the smaller ones. There was always a project manager involved that was in charge of planning and executing the work.

How did you come to work with RexSoft?

I’ve been working on the internet for over ten years, so I have built a lot of relationships. I’ve worked with freelancers and lower-cost providers over time.

Ultimately, I didn’t get the same quality, response times, and insights as I would when working with a bigger company like RexSoft. I was referred to them by a very close contact at the time, who was initially a client of mine. I’ve used RexSoft ever since then for any larger development projects I had.

The cost so far is in the $100,000 range.

I started working with RexSoft in January or February 2016. I’ve had two yearlong projects with them, and both were launched by January 2018.

My type of work is in a unique, outside-the-box area. Compared to freelancers and other providers I’ve worked with, RexSoft is definitely the best in terms of flexibility, professionalism, and giving me multiple options.

How did RexSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Each phase of the way was very professional, and they were on top of things. Project management is probably their strongest point. I’ve worked with multiple managers from their team, and each one was very professional.

They adapt to the client’s character and working style. They find the person from their team that would have the best synergy.

RexSoft has everything covered, from project management to developers specializing in different coding languages. They essentially have someone in-house for whatever a client asks of them.

A lot of times, they already had experience working on what I was asking for, which came in handy when trying to figure stuff out for a project that didn’t exist yet. They have all the bases covered, from the early stages to production.

I guess it’s a good thing that I have to think about this. The time zone is a bit different, but they’re still available. I’m on the East Coast, so I have to work a bit earlier in the morning, but they’re even online earlier in the afternoon. I really don’t have anything bad to say about them.

The client should first have a solid plan for themselves, in terms of what they’re trying to bring to life. After they have that mapped out, it’s good to be task-oriented when working with developers and project managers, and for the client to have their own list of things to do.

As long as they’re taking action and staying involved with the team, RexSoft is going to bring the project to life rather quickly. They have a lot of manpower, and they can turn a vision into reality in a matter of months.

Overall Score I think very highly of them.
    My schedule is a little crazy, but they’re always on top of me.
    I’m getting what I paid for.
    I’ve referred them already.

Web Development & Design for Hair Salon

“They understand what we’re asking for and deliver accordingly.”

RexSoft provides website design and development services for a hair salon. Their team built the partner's platform working from scratch and focusing on specifications.

Hairstylist, Hair Salon

The website met expectations, and the partner is happy with the deliverables. The RexSoft team produces excellent work and provides great customer service. They follow all requirements and are experts in their field. Professionalism and punctuality are hallmarks of their work.

I’m a hairstylist for a hair salon.

What challenge were you trying to address with RexSoft?

We needed someone to design and develop our website.

They designed and developed my website from scratch.

I work with Taras (Director of Operations) and Ruslan (Full Stack Developer).

How did you come to work with RexSoft?

They were recommended to me. We hired them because they’re professional people.

We’ve invested between $15,000–$20,000.

We started working together in January 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We’re happy with them and glad we found them. They’re very professional. I give them 10 out of 10 stars. They know what they’re doing and do it how I want.

How did RexSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always on time. If I need a change made, they understand right away. Their team is meticulous. They’re responsive and get back to me quickly. We use Skype, and communication is excellent.

I like that they understand what we’re asking for and deliver accordingly.

There’s nothing I’d have them improve. They provide excellent service and work.

Marketplace Development for Translation Agency

"RexSoft showed the "level" of how the work must be done!"

Mar. - Sept. 2017

A translation agency hired RexSoft to develop a marketplace for professional translation services all over the country.

Khmelnytsky, Ukraine
Chief Business Development Officer, Translation Agency

The team was successful in fulfilling the company's mission by always delivering work under reasonable deadlines. The company was impressed with their project management and their daily meetings to discuss even the smallest details.

CBDO at a Translation Agency

For what projects/services did your company hire RexSoft, and what were your goals?

We had an idea of marketplace for professional translation agencies all over Ukraine and RexSoft successfully achieved mission that we needed to achieve.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

After negotiations with several companies, Taras, the account manager of RexSoft assured us in their company!

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

the work lasted several months, we got together every day to discuss the smallest details of the project. We worked through the whole theory and then corrected the work done to achieve the optimal result

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We know about 5 people constantly working with us, but also we know for sure that there were more of them working "behind the scenes" on our project

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

After launching the project we had to do some corrections in order to oprimize the platform but they've always delivered work in reasonable deadlines. Technical support top! working together with digital agency with achieved good results at the time!

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

We communicated with the project manager on the details, account manager about financial and more global questions, digital specialist about the marketing side. Deadlines were always reasonable and fast!

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

RexSoft showed the "level" of how the work must be done!

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

In my opinion they need to have more critical thinking and tell the client when the client could be wrong, on the side of project development it's a very good company!

Site Optimizations & API Implementations for Spirit Retailer

"They did not hesitate to help me when I needed technical advice for things I couldn't handle on my own."

July 2019 - Ongoing

RexSoft handles all IT and SEO services for a spirits retailer. That ranges from design optimization and SEO to API integrations and new site pages.

France
Head of Web projects, Spirits Retailer

By implementing an API that linked with the retailer's partners' site, RexSoft improved the platform's back-office capabilities and enabled it to efficiently link information to product and inventory pages. The bounce rate has subsequently decreased, and key metrics are trending up.

We are a company that sells food products direct from farm through an e-shop website, an outlet and through B2B. I am chief of web projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire RexSoft?

We hired RexSoft for all Website projects : design optimisation, SEO, partnerships implementations (API), new pages integration

The goals for all these projects are to propose a better user experience through our website while having a stronger back office to better handle orders and e-commerce updates.

They seemed interested on our projects, asking the rights questions in comparison to others vendors. We decided to begin a test phase, which was a success. We like their way to work, always available and quick answers and fixes.

They introduced new categories on the website and some others optimization regarding customer experience and back office improvements. The main project however was to implement an API in order to link our website to a partners website. The information needed to link was on the products pages, stock and orders.

The team is composed by a head of project and 2 developers.

The optimisations bring better KPIs regarding customers. The bounce rate has decrease. The main project is not launched yet but the API is working and it is more easier to make updates.

The project management is very effective. They always let us know about the project progress, the way they develop the different tasks, the deadlines. They are force of proposals on improvements and solutions.

The link between their team : the project manager and developers are constantly in contact. Everyone is present when we make call meeting, which means we can talk about technical details and not only the project progress. They did not hesitate to help me when I needed technical advice for things I couldn't handle on my own.

We do not think so. We are very satisfied of their work.

Web Dev and Management for Real Estate Listing Service

"RexSoft is responsive and excels at thinking up ways to improve the site and make it more effective."

June 2016 - Ongoing

RexSoft provides ongoing web development and third-party management. After updating an existing WordPress site, they developed a new Laravel solution with payment capabilities and a mobile-responsive design.

White Plains, New York
David Perlmutter
CEO, Jeomark, LLC

Traffic and users have shown steady growth thanks to RexSoft’s development improvements. Their regular communication has fostered a smooth collaboration where ideas for improvement and changes are shared openly. Customers can expect a responsive and direct partner.

I’m the CEO of Jeomark, LLC, the parent company that owns QuantumListing.com, a commercial real estate listing service.

For what projects/services did your company hire RexSoft?

I needed to build and maintain our website and add new features over time.

I set out to create a top commercial real estate listing service. The website is the foundation of the business, so it was critical that it be well-designed and easy to use.

I met one of their salespeople at a real estate technology event. I talked to another company as well, but RexSoft seemed to have the necessary capabilities to handle the project.

Prior to RexSoft's involvement, we had an early version of our iOS app and website. RexSoft initially added features to our WordPress site, but then we decided to increase its scalability and stability and by redeveloping it using PHP Laravel. RexSoft built and now maintains that website. The site has a responsive design and collects payments through PayPal. Users can register for the site and add their listings, including images and PDFs. The listings are searchable. Additionally, RexSoft manages an SEO consultant we work with, as well as an iOS app developer.

We work with a project manager, a senior developer, and a junior developer. They also introduced me to a SEO consultant they work with.

Our user and listing base have each grown 15-fold since we brought in RexSoft. Traffic has been growing 10–15% MoM, too. They've become a valuable partner in transforming concepts into reality.

They are very good at meeting deadlines and scheduling meetings at my convenience. Skype has been a powerful tool for us, as it helps us discuss goals and expectations during weekly calls and communicate requests when something urgent arises. They’re always willing to accommodate any changes we want made to the site.

No, not that I’ve seen. I’m highly satisfied with everything.

Overall Score I'm quite satisfied with them.
    It's excellent. We haven't had any issues at all.
    It's very fair.
    They do a good job. We've found few bugs and fixed them quickly.
    I've already done so.

Web Dev for e-Commerce Company

“We were satisfied with the collaboration and will contact them for any future tech inquiries.”

July 2015 - Jun. 2016

RexSoft built a website and online store to increase marketing and sales opportunities. Team sizes varied, depending on the task.

Ukraine
International Marketing Manager, UKR.net

RexSoft met all deadlines and kept the projects well-organized. The site is easy to share and navigate, and the online store has expanded sales. Their work has received positive feedback from users.

I’m the CMO for a supplier of personal protection equipment (working shoes and garments) and professional lighting tools for different industrial enterprises. I’m responsible for all marketing activity and international relationships with import partners.

What challenge were you trying to address with RexSoft?

We needed to develop our corporate website.

RexSoft developed our website using the MODX CMS. They also built an online store using Laravel PHP.

They assigned 2–3 developers for our corporate site. The online store involved 10–15 developers and designers.

How did you come to work with RexSoft?

A colleague recommended them. I met with a few candidates but decided to work with RexSoft from the first meeting.

Both projects cost around $5,000.

We started working with RexSoft in June 2015. The second project started in June 2016.

The site they built increased our promotional potential—we’re able to direct clients to it for any information they need. It became easier to communicate with potential clients and present our company by sharing the website. We’ve received mainly positive feedback for the corporate site. Before RexSoft, most of our business was done with wholesale clients, but the online store has allowed us to enlarge our sales in the retail market.

How did RexSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was organized well, and they met all our deadlines. We haven’t had any problems. They used some project management tools to keep track of things.

The overall experience was great. We were satisfied with the collaboration and will contact them for any future tech inquiries.

Nothing comes to mind.

I’d rate them even higher if I could.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Search Engine Platform Development

"RexSoft's work has been integrated into our own and has been a cornerstone of the tech which we provide."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2015 - 2016

RexSoft was hired for frontend, backend PHP integration, SQL database, and design resources within a 3-month interval when the client couldn't find internal developers.

CEO, Search Engine Platform

RexSoft performed well and their projects have been integrated into the company’s work, becoming a cornerstone of the technology they provide. The client appreciated their speed on a number of tasks and good general communication skills.

We're a white label search engine. I am the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RexSoft?

We had a shortage of developers, and the time lag for hiring new resources was too big. RexSoft filled a hole for us within a 3-month interval in which we couldn't find internal developers.

We have used RexSoft on segments of the tech which we were developing internally. We've used frontend, backend PHP integration, SQL database, and design resources from RexSoft.

How did you come to work with RexSoft?

We were introduced to RexSoft through a referral from someone who had used them in the past. We gave RexSoft a try, and it turned out well.

How much have you invested with RexSoft?

The cost of RexSoft’s services has been between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started working with RexSoft 12 months ago and have an ongoing relationship.

RexSoft’s work has been integrated into our own and has been a cornerstone of the tech which we provide.

How did RexSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

RexSoft provided a full-time project manager who catered to our needs 24 hours a day. We've had no issues from an English language standpoint, or in terms of general communication.

What did you find most impressive about RexSoft?

I appreciated RexSoft’s speed. They were able to get started and move quickly on a number of tasks.

Not so far.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with RexSoft?

There's nothing specific that I can think of.

RexSoft performed well.

Mobile Application Development for Security Firm

"What impressed me the most about RexSoft is that they stuck to their timelines... they gave us a deadline, came up with a plan, and kept it."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

RexSoft developed iOS and Android mobile applications, helping the company's clients take their crisis planning & communications into the application environment.

CEO, CLPS Consultants

The client was satisfied with the overall experience collaborating with RexSoft. They complied with timelines and went above-and-beyond from a customer service perspective. Users were impressed with the application's layout, features, and ease of use.

We are a security company based in New York. We've recently launched a new security and crisis management mobile app. We're a small business with less than 10 employees.

I am the president and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RexSoft?

We wanted to bring 20th century communication into the 21st century, helping clients such as schools, office buildings, and universities take their crisis planning and communication into the app world. Instead of using hardcopy plans, landline phones, and texting, everything is digitized in an app with an alert system. The system can be used among users, as well as with emergency responders. We needed to contract the development of our app.

RexSoft developed our product for iOS and Android, based on our concepts and the rest of the necessary information.

RexSoft assigned a 4-6-person team to our work, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with RexSoft?

I knew some people in the New York City tech industry, and received referrals for a few companies. I eventually decided to hire RexSoft, and it was a good decision.

How much have you invested with RexSoft?

The total cost of our project with RexSoft has been $50,000 so far.

We started working with RexSoft in April 2016. We've already published the 2.0 version of our app, and are working on 3.0, which will be made available on Windows Phone as well. We will base ongoing development on client feedback, so the next version will be pushed to 2017.

People have told me that they're impressed with our app's layout, features, and ease of use. It would be hard to provide quantitative data, given that we've just launched the app.

How did RexSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

What most impressed me about RexSoft is that they stuck to their timelines, instead of giving us a false sense of completion times. RexSoft gave us a deadline, came up with a plan, and kept it.

Whenever I needed to contact RexSoft with a question, it was answered within 24 hours. They were very attentive to the client.

What did you find most impressive about RexSoft?

RexSoft went above-and-beyond from a customer service perspective. Their product manager is based in Manhattan, while I'm in Westchester County, which is a suburb. He visited my office anytime I wanted to see him, making the experience convenient for me as a client. Other tech companies I've interacted with were more standoffish, doing everything digitally, from a distance.

Are there any areas RexSoft could improve?

Much of the work was outsourced to RexSoft's headquarters in Ukraine, even though they have a US-based office. The only improvement would be for RexSoft to hire more English-speaking members. The issues which arose came from people on their team not understanding us, even though the project managers did. A language barrier is common in this field, no matter where the work is outsourced.

I would recommend that prospective clients give RexSoft a try. The team has met every one of my needs, and they're very attentive. RexSoft has a good price point, and they're generally a good company.

They're very good planners.
    RexSoft never promised something which couldn't be delivered.
    I would recommend that prospective clients give RexSoft a try.

Search Engine Platform Development for Communications Firm

"Rexsoft was an invaluable partner in the development and execution of the entire project."

May 2015 - 2016

This engagement began in 2015 with a search engine platform development. RexSoft delivered a complete range of required services, using Laravel 5 PHP, MySQL, HTML5, LessCSS, and JavaScript. They will continue adding functionalities and improvement.

Simon Erskine Locke
CEO, Communications Match.com

RexSoft added all the additional requirements the client had. They delivered consistently on time, within budget, and were responsive whenever the client needed help with solving an issue. The client appreciated their ability to bring ideas, thoughts, and solutions to the table.

CommunicationsMatch provides a vertical search engine aimed at connecting businesses looking for communications resources, with communications companies which provide those resources. I am the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RexSoft?

We needed to build our platform.

RexSoft built our online platform from scratch. I worked with an account representative from RexSoft, who coordinated the work of the development team, which included a lead developer, designers, and other resources. RexSoft was able to deliver a complete range of services as part of the development.

I'm not a technologist, so it was important for me to have a consultative process by which the required technologies, process, and development timetable would be identified.  Rexsoft was an invaluable partner in the development and execution of the entire project. I gave them specs for what I wanted to do, and RexSoft did a tremendous job in terms of building out the platform, as per my requirements.

Technology-wise, we've built a scalable platform from scratch using the Laravel 5 PHP framework, with a MySQL database, as well as an HTML5, Less CSS, and JavaScript frontend.

How did you come to work with RexSoft?

RexSoft was recommended to me by an acquaintance who had used them as part of a startup effort. I spent some time talking to RexSoft's team, and felt that they had the capabilities that I needed and were a cost-effective solution. RexSoft was able to take my concept and make it a reality.

How much have you invested with RexSoft?

The total cost of RexSoft’s services was above $50,000. The cost was significant, but also competitively-priced. More importantly, RexSoft delivered everything within schedule. RexSoft was also very transparent in informing me about various parts of the process, in terms of what core elements were being built, and what additions would need to be made to them.

We started working with RexSoft in March 2015. The pre-beta part of our project was a 6-month build. After that, there spent another 6 months of development and refining. I'm now working with RexSoft on adding additional functionalities and improvements.

One of our initial specifications was for a scalable platform which could have a high level of email automation and user engagement. RexSoft has been able to add all the additional requirements which I had.

How did RexSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

RexSoft has delivered each stage of the project consistently on-time and within budget. I've recommended RexSoft to a number of people, for a range of different projects. RexSoft has been responsive whenever I needed help on solving an issue. They've helped me put a maintenance plan in place, and remained available in order to make sure that whatever needed to be fixed, was fixed.

What did you find most impressive about RexSoft?

RexSoft has worked with me as a partner. I haven't used any other developers, given that I've not felt the need. One of the things that impressed me was that RexSoft brought in their own ideas, thoughts, and solutions to the table. For a client like myself, relying on RexSoft not only for development, but also support and maintenance, their ability to bring ideas and understand my business have been extremely valuable. I was able to have conversations with RexSoft, tell them what I'm trying to do, and figure out a solution.

Are there any areas RexSoft could improve?

Another thing that has impressed me about RexSoft was that, whenever we found an issue, they found a way to resolve it, and worked with me in order to ensure that the process was improved and we wouldn't have the issue again. This is as much as I could ask a partner to do.

RexSoft has done a solid job in terms of delivery against deadlines. Delays have been my fault.
    There are cheaper providers available, but they won't necessarily have the same quality and skillsets. RexSoft has delivered incredibly good value through high-quality programmers.
    I've referred RexSoft multiple times.

Customized CRM for Transportation Company

"We are pretty happy with their performance. Otherwise, we would not be dealing with this company."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

RexSoft provides Laravel-based CRM development for a transportation company to manage its operations, dispatch, and order tracking. Also, they need to enable vendors and customers to interact on the platform.

Miami, Florida
Konstantin Shapovalov
Owner, Pro Movers Miami

RexSoft had been working with the company since 2015. Their long collaboration makes their partnership perfect and the team always has the ability to adapt to the business needs of the client. More importantly, they always aim to continuously improve and simplify the company's interface.

I'm the owner of Promovers. We are a leading moving company in the state of Florida providing nationwide services.

Our goal is to create a custom CRM for vendors and customers to interact with our business.

How did you select RexSoft and what were the deciding factors?

We have a long history working with Rexsoft primarily in the web dev field.

• Laravel based CRM for operations
  • Dispatch and order tracking

• 3 devs
  • 1 PM
  • CTO

It is an ever-evolving project. Constant improvement for processes and simplification of the interface is always needed.

They implemented Agile project management through Jira.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Their understanding of business needs and fast adaptation to updated processes was impressive.

We are pretty happy with their performance. Otherwise, we would not be dealing with this company.