Let's Spark a Revolution

Revolver Productions is a bicoastal, full-service event management + experiential agency, curating highly customizable experiences for global brands. Founded in 2014, Revolver has grown to become a catalyst for thoughtful conversation, changing strangers to acquaintances with shared experiences. Advocacy & innovation are not just buzzwords for our work, they are the pillars for our brand. Our curated environments combine education and awareness with immersive, memorable experiences.

Helmed by change agent and thought leader Sasha Perelman, Revolver Productions is producing events with purpose - a catalyst for thoughtful conversation, sparking deeper understanding.

Revolver worked with the Grammy Award Winning Artist and Activist Common’s Non-Profit, Imagine Justice, for the Hope & Redemption Tour — a 30,000 person concert in Sacramento, and two prison shows raising awareness around mass incarceration. ‘Immersion’ Rolling Stone’s “Best Pot Party in California”,

In 2018, in partnership with MARY Magazine, launched the Mary Talks series. Industry visionaries, celebrities, and revolutionaries gather in major cities nationwide for a discussion surrounding education and the growing awareness on the functions of cannabis as a wellness & lifestyle tool.

New York, NY
  • New York, NY

Revolver Productions collaborative portfolio includes Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, 23andMe, Luxottica, Google, Forbes, and Lens Crafters.

In 2017, Sasha’s event Immersion was featured in Rolling Stone as the “Best Pot Party in California.”

Networking Event for Law Firm

“They think outside the box and have unique ideas. Our events feel specific and special.”

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Revolver Productions manages events for a law firm. They coordinate all third-party vendors, catering, brand placement, and promotional giveaways for each event.

Bayside, New York
Diana Bronnberg
Founder & Partner, Bronnberg & Henriquez P.C.

The events bring new clients and referral sources into the network, and the promotional items keep the brand visible. The parties impress guests, and Revolver makes them run seamlessly. They oversee all the logistical elements with creativity and an eye for success.

I am an owner and co-founder of a law firm in New York.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revolver Productions?

We needed support for our networking events. We wanted a team to coordinate all our vendors, so we could concentrate on attracting potential clients and referral sources.

We’ve worked with them on numerous events. This specific event was a holiday party and grand opening for our office in Queens. They organized all the caterers, the valet, photo booth, and promotional items with our information. They designed several promotional items that we gave out to attendees, all of which included our logo, name, and contact information. They also provided the backdrop for photos.

We have one point of contact who coordinates her internal team and all the other vendors.

How did you come to work with Revolver Productions?

They were recommended by a colleague. We discussed our needs with them, and were very pleased with their communication and responsiveness.

We've invested over $50,000 on their services.

Our first project together was another holiday party in December 2015. We've done several projects with them, and are working with them now on a dinner event for the Bar Association.

It’s hard to quantify the impact of their work, as networking is more of a continuous relationship with the people we bring into our circle. The promotional items they create definitely help establish new relationships, and our colleagues and other individuals in our industry are always impressed by our parties. We owe a lot of our events’ success to Revolver.

How did Revolver Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything they do for us runs seamlessly, and we never have to worry about them or the other vendors. They take care of all the logistics, and we have an easier time just enjoying the event.

Most of our conversations are through email, telephone, or at onsite meetings.

The key to their success is their creativity. They think outside the box and have unique ideas. Our events feel specific and special. Revolver stands out among other vendors.

I don’t have any areas of improvement for them. They provide everything we request of them, and their quality is excellent.

Overall Score They have unique ideas and support us well.
    They managed everything, and took all of the stress off of us.
    All of the details were in their hands. We could trust them, and the value of their services are high.
    Their organization, creativity, and communication ensured we got everything we needed.
    I use them on a regular basis, and recommend them to colleagues.

Event Planning for Skincare Company

“Sasha’s level of execution is absolutely stunning. It’s rare to find someone with such acute attention to detail.”

Feb. - Apr. 2017

Revolver Productions worked closely with an internal team to ideate a launch event for a skincare line. They created a run of show, established a social media schedule, and provided a contact for the event.

Connie Dasilva
Founder, Whole Clarity

The event went smoothly thanks to Revolver Productions’ meticulous organization and innovative ideas. They drew from their extensive industry experience to implement big brand promotional tactics on a smaller scale. A calm, solution-oriented mindset helped ensure project success.

I’m the owner of Whole Clarity, a skincare company that produces handcrafted, artisanal products. As an artist, I also do experimental events with my art and skincare line.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revolver Productions?

I approached Revolver Productions to help organize a launch event for one of my products. Since the skincare space is quite crowded, I needed a fresh perspective to generate more visibility. My goal was to find innovative ways to reach clients.

Sasha (Founder & CEO, Revolver Productions) provided a broad spectrum of services to prepare for the event. She mostly helped with the ideation phase, providing research to pull together all of the activation items and working with us to create a detailed run of show. We also worked together on a marketing schedule for our Instagram and Facebook posts to get the word out about our launch. On the day of the event, she served as my main point of contact.

I mostly collaborated with Sasha.

How did you come to work with Revolver Productions?

I’ve known Sasha personally for years and have seen the work that she’s done for other companies. When I was able to hire her for my own business, I was ecstatic.

I spent about $5,000 for this project.

The project lasted from February–April 2017, which included pre-event planning and then day-of services. Sasha still helps me ideate for other projects, but I haven’t planned anything big with her.

Sasha and I worked very well together, and I was grateful to have her support. Because she has a lot of experience within the industry working with big brands, she brought useful insights into how larger companies conduct their events. We were able to scale those ideas down to suit my needs.

I also appreciated her organizational skills. Not only did she help me establish a dialed-in run of show, but her management the day of the event took a lot of pressure off of my plate. Sasha made sure that everybody knew what was going on and facilitated a seamless experience.

How did Revolver Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, the management was excellent. We used common software like Google Docs to make sure that everyone handled their tasks on time and communicated through phone calls and emails. A few days before setup, we held in-person meetings, too.

Sasha’s level of execution is absolutely stunning. It’s rare to find someone with such acute attention to detail. Not to mention, the amount of ideas she has and her standards are unparalleled. She helped me think of things that I wouldn’t have otherwise.

It also stuck out to me that Sasha never loses her cool. No matter what, she has a solid attitude and works to find top-quality solutions. That kind of energy is wonderful to have involved in a project.

The event was outstanding, and I enjoyed working with her overall. But if I had to pick a point, I’d suggest that she expand her team so that she has more freedom to work.

While Revolver Productions can definitely produce incredible things within a tight timeframe, they’re capable of exponentially better things when given enough notice. Tell them what you need as soon as possible and be open to their ideas. Even an extra week can make all the difference.

I recommend them all the time.