Growth-Driven Design

We use strategic approach and identify the channels and technologies that will drive your business forward. It is up to you to tell us your needs.

2018
Karlovac, Croatia

Development of a Web Site for a leading company that sells wood products, sheet materials and construction goods Image

We created a logo and user friendly responsive web site with integrated Google analytics that would serve as a gallery for users to pick their desired laminate decor and can quickly found out where they are available across Croatia. More than 70 laminate decors across 15+ suppliers.

The team continues to support the site, creates social media marketing campaigns.

Video Production & Social Media Marketing

Video we did for our client Corpus Centrum Marinko. We had a task to produce compelling promotional video that captivate audience, inspire action and drive results.

We continue to produce content that gives customers the confidence to take the next step, whatever that may be.

Web Site With Integrated Purchasing & Chatbot Image

Web Site With Integrated Purchasing & Chatbot

Client wanted us to build responsive, fast and smart web site so they can better serve the needs of their customers since they offer online solutions for SMEs. We develpped a web site with integrated Intercom solution. Now they can use scalable messaging for sales, marketing, and support.

UX/UI Design for Information Technology Company

"Efficient engagements like this one are rare in the IT world, so I appreciated their speed and timeliness."

Apr. - May 2020

REVIVAL Digital Agency designed and developed a website to promote a COVID-related SaaS product. They were responsible for delivering a simple and streamlined interface to serve as the solution’s storefront.

CEO, IT Company

REVIVAL Digital Agency executed exactly upon the client’s requirements in a timely manner. While the project was executed remotely, they managed the client’s expectations effectively. The team provided valuable input which yielded excellent product improvements when incorporated.

I’m the CEO of an IT services provider that’s part of a national-level project to support small businesses. We’ve recently been trying to address office challenges wrought by COVID-19, and we’ve produced a solution that’s basically an online office for small businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with REVIVAL Digital Agency?

I needed to develop and launch a site under a tight deadline. While my background is in IT, I lacked the design skills to create a promotional landing page for the product we offer.

REVIVAL Digital Agency provided UX/UI design and sales support in the form of a website that serves as our storefront. As per my request, they provided five templates that I could choose from. I’d also specified that I wanted a simple, user-friendly interface.

I worked with one primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with REVIVAL Digital Agency?

While I looked through google and pursued personal recommendations, I came across REVIVAL randomly. I called 3–4 companies and found that REVIVAL gave me the most satisfactory answers to my questions.

The project cost was slightly below $5,000.

We started working with REVIVAL in April or May 2020, and the project was completed around three weeks later. We had a full-blown lockdown in Croatia during COVID-19 and the passage of time felt different under those circumstances.

REVIVAL delivered a simple site that met all of my expectations, and I had an enjoyable experience working with them. The team streamlined the process to finish on time and within budget. Efficient engagements like this one are rare in the IT world, so I appreciated their speed and timeliness.

How did REVIVAL Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

COVID-19 required that we collaborate remotely. Their team tolerated my management, despite done through Zoom. In projects like this one, I typically defer all PM protocols to the vendor, and they handled it well.

I was impressed by their insights and recommendations. While they weren’t solicited, they gave me ideas on selling points and communication, as well as how to more easily integrate the Stripe payment system.

Stripe worked great and eliminated the issues we have with recurring billing in Croatia. Their recommendation resolved problems belonging to both accounting and operations management, which I was really happy with.

If I were them, I’d rely on the “under-promise and overdeliver” trick. REVIVAL Digital Agency delivered all that they promised, and I’m completely satisfied. They’re too honest for their own sake — I would’ve been delighted if they’d delivered what they did but had promised me less in the beginning.

I would ask REVIVAL for their advice on your project.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Chiropractic Clinic

"It’s clear they know how to do their job — they’re excellent."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

REVIVAL Digital Agency provides web development and advertising support. They run efforts on Facebook and Advertising, also working on Google Maps to make the business easier to find.

Zagreb, Croatia
Suzana Budišćak
Physiotherapist, Chiropractic Clinic

The efforts from REVIVAL Digital Agency have pleased the chiropractic clinic, as all the deliverables are perfect and match their expectations. The team’s friendly environment and flexible approach to incorporating feedback make them a solid, dependable partner who listens.

I’m a physiotherapist for a chiropractic clinic.

What challenge were you trying to address with REVIVAL Digital Agency?

We needed someone to develop our website and help us with advertising.

They designed and developed our website. I gave them the pictures and specs that describe our products and services. They knew what we needed. They do our Facebook and Instagram advertising. They also worked to connect our firm with Google Maps so people can find us.

I work with four people from their team.

How did you come to work with REVIVAL Digital Agency?

Our boss found them and chose them after hearing they were good.

We’ve spent €3,000 (approximately $3,500 USD).

We started working together in September 2019 and the collaboration is ongoing.

They’ve done everything so perfectly. We don’t have any complaints about their work. It’s clear they know how to do their job — they’re excellent.

How did REVIVAL Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management from their team is really great. They’re always on time and do everything we ask for. They send examples of their work, and if something isn’t good, I can just call them. We use SMS, calls, and in-person meetings to communicate.

They’re very warm and kind. Their team listens to everything we say and they even know what we’re thinking. Everything we ask for is done immediately.

There’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Enjoy time spent with them and listen to their advice. You can trust them.

I'd give them a 10 if I could.

Branding, SMM, and Web Dev for Laminate Decor Company

"The finished product is exactly what we asked for."

June 2019 - Ongoing

A home decor company that specializes in wooden products hired REVIVAL Digital Agency to develop their website. Along with design and development, the team created a logo and helped with social media.

Denis Likovic
Head of Marketing, Drvo Trgovina Miksa D.O.O

The team at REVIVAL Digital Agency met expectations. They delivered a groundbreaking, functional website. They're communicative, proactive, and skilled.

I’m head of the marketing department for Drvo Trgovina Miska. We deal with various wooden products such as laminate flooring, baseboards, doors and doorframes, timber, lumber, wood beams, and other products.

What challenge were you trying to address with REVIVAL Digital Agency?

We’re currently working on a webshop. We’re the leading distributor for a specific product, and we work with more than 30 different companies who have that product in their repertoire.

Most of those companies are small, and some have websites, but others do not. We had an idea to start a website that would unite all of those companies in one place to give people information showing where they can buy it, technical information, and pricing.

REVIVAL Digital Agency was involved in web development and branding. Together, we created the logo for the project.

Since the project was for a brand-new idea and website, they helped design the site from the ground up. We picked the design from them that we liked the most.

We have our own company website, which REVIVAL Digital Agency has also worked on. They have also done social media work through Facebook and Instagram campaigns.

I only work with one person.

How did you come to work with REVIVAL Digital Agency?

Before I started working here, the company was already working with them.

Our ongoing engagement started about a year ago.

The finished product is exactly what we asked for. The website is finished, but we’re constantly working to make it better with newer features and innovations.

We’re very satisfied with their work. From our standpoint, the site is groundbreaking. It’s a visually appealing and functional boutique website. All the information can be found there. If we had to rate them from one to 10, we would give them ten without question.

How did REVIVAL Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

We are pretty much in contact every day by phone. If we need anything, we can call a meeting, which either takes place the same day or the next day. When it comes to communication and deadlines, it’s been excellent.

Their communication makes them stand out. It’s great. There were no problems, and we got everything that we asked for.

At the last minute, we had a change of idea and wanted something different. They were able to do it without question in a day or two. Overall, it was an ambitious project, and feedback was great.

We wanted a beautiful and functional website. We got exactly what we wanted within the limits of the deadline that we gave them.

We’ve had absolutely no problems, and we’re extremely satisfied. It’s been a joy to work with them.

Be straight with them, and communication is the key. If you have an idea that you aren’t sure about just talk to them, and you will sort everything out.

Overall Score Communication has been great. I’ve worked with them on two websites, and they pretty much created everything we asked for.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks.

Website Dev & Market Research for 3D Manufacturing Company

“They’re very knowledgeable and provide useful advice.”

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

REVIVAL Digital Agency handles e-commerce development for a 3D manufacturing company. They built a platform featuring the client's information and an exchange market. Now, they're building a 3D printing app.

Gordan Razumic
CEO, Tridero Tech

The platform has exceeded the partner's expectations. REVIVAL Digital Agency works quickly and thoroughly. Their team provided guidance and suggestions along the way that had a positive impact on the final outcome. Their communication skills complemented their project management style.

I’m the CEO of Tridero Tech. We’re a manufacturing company with a focus on 3D manufacturing.

What challenge were you trying to address with REVIVAL Digital Agency?

We needed to have a website built and some market research done.

REVIVAL Digital Agency built our e-commerce website. It has information about our company and necessary features for an exchange market as well. They’re currently building an application for 3D printing. Their team will also be handling SEO and maintenance of the website.

My main point of contact is their CEO.

How did you come to work with REVIVAL Digital Agency?

They were recommended to us by some colleagues who had used their services in the past.

We’ve invested between $4,000–$5,000.

We began working together in March 2020, and the work is ongoing.

They work quickly, and we’re satisfied with everything they’ve done so far. The project isn’t completely finished, so there is no user feedback yet.

How did REVIVAL Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job with project management. Communication has been very good. Their team has made great suggestions as well as helped us with the construction and organization of everything.

They’re very knowledgeable and provide useful advice. We weren’t sure of what we wanted or needed, but they’ve exceeded our expectations with the product.

No, I can’t think of anything.

They’re a great company to work with so I definitely recommend them.