Raising the flow of profits for growth companies

Revenue River is a digital marketing & sales innovation agency in Denver, Colorado. We specialize in designing and launching online marketing campaigns aimed at creating sales-ready leads for our clients. We have a fantastic team of brilliant individuals that design and launch marketing and sales enablement campaigns that provide real results.

Golden, CO
  • Revenue River Marketing
    2081 Youngfield St.
    Golden, CO 80401
    303-945-4341

We serve clients over a variety of industries inside and outside the United States

• Commercial Real Estate Data Provider in NYC
  • Fortune 500 Global Enterprise IT Advisor in Florida
  • Construction Supply Wholesaler in Denver
  • Sales Demand Generation Specialist in Georgia
  • Transportation SaaS Company in Pennsylvania & Finland
  • Global Speakers Organization in Washington DC

Website Design for Building Materials Company

"They did everything from start to finish."

Red River Revenue updated and improved the client's existing website, including better integration of the ERP system and their e-commerce. They also created and launched a 90-day marketing campaign.

Denver, Colorado
Allen Anderson
Technology Manager, Smalley & Company

The client's web traffic has increased by 57% in the year since the launch, and their e-commerce has increased by 30% each year. Red River excelled in project management, professionalism, and organization.

Smalley and Company is a business-to-business distributor of construction products. We sell sealants, coatings, waterproofing, concrete restoration, and fire stop to subcontractors. We also work with architects, consultants, and engineers, trying to change specifications when it comes to building commercial buildings and projects. I am the Technology Manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revenue River Marketing?

One of our core values is listening to our customers, understanding their expectations and delivering solutions. We had been hearing that our previous website built on the ASP.NET platform was slow. The checkout process was slow, would freeze up, and had become stale. I think we launched that in 2010 and added the shopping cart feature in 2012. We wanted to refresh and re-engage the website presence, and also tie more directly with our e-commerce into our ERP [enterprise resource planning] system.

They took the lead on being project coordinator. They put some beta looks together and built the framework for the redesign. We have two software platforms running concurrently. RHIAG is the e-commerce part of it. The challenge was making those merge together. They did everything from start to finish. They also helped write some blog articles. We did a 90-day sprint campaign where Revenue River provided content marketing services. They helped write blogs and created content for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We wanted to increase awareness of the website and drive more e-commerce business to the website. When we went live in July, they made those marketing efforts.

How did you come to work with Revenue River Marketing?

I’ve had a relationship with Eric [principal] going back to when we had a relationship with the marketing/website company that built our first website. Eric probably made us aware that he had a different company. I had contacted a couple of other companies and talked to their references. After those conversations, considering the price and turnaround time they all offered, Revenue River was selected.

How much have you invested with Revenue River Marketing?

The whole project was over $200,000.

All the projects have been completed.

Some feedback has been that there are things they would want to change on the website. That being said, we also have feedback that it’s great. We had some webinars leading up to our strategic meeting and the traffic is up by 57% over last year. E-commerce is up by 30% year over year.

How did Revenue River Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They did excellently. They have a very intensive project planning chart they follow. I probably slowed it down because of all the content we have. They could’ve probably moved faster, but we needed to make two platforms coincide.

What did you find most impressive about Revenue River Marketing?

They’re very professional and organized.

They weren’t cheap.

Web Design for Food & Beverage Company

"The design that Revenue River was able to come up with and execute sets them apart."

Revenue River was hired to redesign a website on the HubSpot COS [content optimization system]. They provided branding services like new logo design, and also helped with keywords to improve the client's SEO [search engine optimization].

Andrea Miller
Marketing Manager at The Chopping Block

The client has received a lot of positive feedback on the site and feels it is much easier to navigate. Their blog posts are seeing a 4.6 times increase in views per month, a 59% increase in organic traffic in 9 months, and a 139% increase in website leads in 9 months. Revenue River has continued to maintain a high level of project management and responsiveness.

The Chopping Block is a recreational cooking school, retail store, and event venue in Chicago, Illinois. We have two locations: in Chicago downtown in the Merchandise Mart and in a northern city neighborhood called Lincoln Square. We offer cooking classes, private cooking, and events, as well as gourmet retail items. We also have food-friendly wines and craft beer. I am the Marketing Manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revenue River Marketing?

We needed a completely new website. We hadn’t had a redesign in about 12 years, which made my job much more difficult. I became aware of HubSpot and after doing some research, I thought it might be a good fit for The Chopping Block. I was looking for a website designer on the HubSpot COS platform that could do something original that didn’t look like the templates that most of the HubSpot sites look like. I was looking for somebody who could think outside of the box. I needed someone who could convey our voice and brand, but that also utilizes the HubSpot COS since I knew that that was the platform I wanted it built on.

They did the complete redesign, from the initial sketches to development. We worked on that project for a little over a year. It’s a beast of a site; it’s over 100 pages, so it was definitely a huge project. We started off with the design team to figure out what we liked and what we didn’t like. At the same time, we went through a whole rebranding process; so we had a new logo, new colors, new look of our stores, and they incorporated that into the look of the site as well. They developed each page of the site in the HubSpot COS, did keyword analysis for our SEO, and meta tag data. They put all that data into that site and optimized the pages for keyword analysis.

How did you come to work with Revenue River Marketing?

I knew about Revenue River Marketing through the work that I do with them at another company. Revenue River Marketing is an inbound marketing agency; however, they do design work, which we wanted. I had met Eric, the owner before, so we had a relationship. When I was looking for designers on the COS, obviously I reached out to him and asked for a quote, compared that with other top HubSpot designers that I found across the country, and decided that they would be the best fit for the project because of their experience, their past work, and the ideas they had for us. I really liked my project manager, Mike Del Cuore, and the design team, so it was a good choice.

How much have you invested with Revenue River Marketing?

It was in the range of $10,000 to $50,000 for our site, and that was everything. We paid them quarterly, and they definitely had deliverables and due dates to meet before next payment; there was never any issue with any of that.

All projects are completed.

We definitely have specifics to report. We actually have a case study on HubSpot’s website. We had 4.6 times increase in our blog views per month, 59% increase in organic traffic in 9 months, and we had 139% increase in website leads in 9 months. This was written after 9 months of the launch.

The site itself is much easier to navigate. We’ve had extremely positive feedback from our customers. The old site was really awful. I actually wrote a blog post with Revenue River for HubSpot about that. As far as the design went, we went with a Pinterest tile style.

The most important thing for me about the redesign is that it’s on the responsive COS. Before, we weren’t mobile-friendly at all; I knew we had to do something. The fact that it’s on that mobile-responsive device design is a huge benefit for me because obviously, everybody is doing things on their phone now.

How did Revenue River Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They did great. Mike, our project manager, was extremely responsive and went above and beyond. I’m the same way, so we actually worked really well together. I was kept informed throughout the process. When we have ever had issues, they have been minor and Revenue River Marketing fixes them quickly.

Even today, I can still email Mike with any questions and they are quick to respond. I feel like I can just pick up the phone and call them. It’s a long-standing relationship. It wasn’t like they did the project and I never heard from them again.

What did you find most impressive about Revenue River Marketing?

The design that Revenue River Marketing was able to come up with and execute sets them apart. Redesigning a site always looks great on paper but often isn’t executed well. Revenue River Marketing was always able to follow through. I’m constantly updating the site and they made it super easy for me to do so.

I’m definitely not a coder or a developer. They made it very easy. I can switch up the video on our website in a matter of less than five minutes. We won HubSpot’s Customer Success Award last year at INBOUND in 2015.

Are there any areas Revenue River Marketing could improve?

The backend of the site could’ve been a little more organized but that is just because I am very organized. Other than that, it was a very smooth process, and they did a great job.

Overall Score What I like about Revenue River is that they’re actually like a partner.
    Only because you have so many parts of the moving puzzle going at the same time. Sometimes they were waiting on stuff from me, sometimes I was waiting on stuff from them, but overall it was great.
    For sure. Like I said before, this was a massive project, and I felt like what we paid was extremely reasonable and also affordable for a very small business like ours.
    They delivered on time, and they delivered what they said they were going to deliver.
    I do all the time. If I ever hear somebody who needs a site developed on HubSpot COS, I always recommend Revenue River. I’ve done it for lots of people.

Digital Marketing & Web Design for Law Firm

"[Revenue River] is hands down the best company that I've seen out there."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Revenue River currently hosts the client's website and is completing a redesign and site transfer. They are also responsible for all of the inbound and outbound marketing.

Denver, Colorado
Jeff Althaus
Associate Attorney, Tolison & Williams, Attorneys at Law

The new logo and branding have received excellent feedback, and the client is very happy with the work so far. Revenue River is commended for their project management, flexibility, and collaborative approach.

Tolison & Williams is an estate planning, probate, and family law firm. I am an Associate Attorney practicing in elder law, estate planning, and probate.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revenue River Marketing?

We were using a company that was hosting our website and we weren’t getting the results we wanted. Because of that, we decided to look elsewhere and found Revenue River Marketing. We needed a website redesign and an agency to help with digital marketing.

Revenue River Marketing is hosting our website and doing a full redesign for us. That part hasn’t been completed yet, but they’re sticking to the timeline, which is great. They are switching our website over from FindLaw and rebuilding the website in HubSpot. They are doing all our inbound marketing: SEO, social media, content marketing, blogging, and adding new pages of content. They are also assisting us with outbound marketing, such as producing business cards, redesigning our logo, and print ads. The agency has created new profiles for us in LinkedIn, and they’re even going to go into Avvo and help us out there. We still haven’t decided if we’re doing Google Plus or Twitter; we’re still deciding if those would be beneficial. If that pushes through, Revenue River Marketing would create accounts and manage them for us. They’d be posting and monitoring based on our input.

How did you come to work with Revenue River Marketing?

I was relatively new in the firm and I had a marketing background, so it was on me to find a new marketing company. Revenue River Marketing seemed like they could deliver.

How much have you invested with Revenue River Marketing?

We pay Revenue River Marketing under $5,000 a month, as well as an initial set-up fee for all the work that they have done.

We’ve been working with Revenue River Marketing for three months now.

Everybody loves the branding that Revenue River Marketing did for us. It’s just awesome. We get tons of compliments now on the new logo. Before, no one really mentioned our logo at all. We don’t have metrics in terms of social and website traffic just yet, but we will. Overall, we are happy with the work that they have done so far.

How did Revenue River Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Revenue River Marketing has been really good in terms of project management. They have a main point of contact that’s always there, and even the support staff has been fantastic. I can call the SEO or design person directly if I need to instead of calling the project manager. Eric is always available, and it’s just helpful that the head of the company is willing to talk to you whenever you need something.

What did you find most impressive about Revenue River Marketing?

Our general experience with Revenue River Marketing has been amazing. This is hands down the best company that I’ve seen out there. The web design is whatever we want it to be and they’re very flexible. They’re as collaborative as we need them to be. For our logo, we told them what we wanted and they put it together. They were able to make changes to make the logo a little better, which was pretty great too.

Are there any areas Revenue River Marketing could improve?

So far, they have done everything well. I don’t have any complaints.

They’ve met every deadline.
    They’ve been early on every deadline that they’ve set, and quality has just been fantastic. No grave complaints.

Digital Marketing for Wellness Center

"I've never worked with a group that had such tremendous insight on so many levels of marketing and has shown results so quickly."

2014 - Ongoing

River Revenue assists the client with online marketing. They updated the client's website, created an improved newsletter, and currently manage social media and content.

Golden, Colorado
Deborah Johnson
COO, Grossman Wellness Center

New patient inquiries increased by 3% in the first six months after the site's launch. The client has also had an increase in conversions. River Revenue's organization and project insights stood out from other companies.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We are an alternative and functional medicine medical practice in Golden, Colorado. Our concierge medical practice has been here for 20 years. I am the chief of operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revenue River Marketing?

We had never concentrated on local marketing efforts. Most people come to us from word of mouth, from our doctor's books and speaking engagements. The company started to notice a decline in new patients during the last six years, so we decided to work to change that.

I knew I needed somebody that could help me with all facets of marketing and not just with building a website. I needed continued marketing support and help reaching new patients. Revenue River Marketing also helped us with direct patient-to-patient referrals, using newsletters and blogs and getting the staff involved.

Primarily their work involves social media and content creation. We had a previous website, and they helped with the tone and language of the new website. We're currently building our social media, and we're already seeing results. We had never gone down that road where we had someone actively utilizing Facebook and Twitter. That's building very quickly.

We have weekly meetings during which they collect content from us. What's even better for me is they don't just get ideas about what we do, but they are able to put everything together for me and get it out. It's almost like an extension of my own staff.

How did you come to work with Revenue River Marketing?

I knew their owner [managing partner Eric Pratt] for many years before he started Revenue River. After I had interviewed multiple companies about a new website, he counseled me about what other things might help.

Their owner is so incredibly knowledgeable about what he does. The more I learned about Revenue River, it was very apparent that they were the way to go.

How much have you invested with Revenue River Marketing?

It's less than $10,000 a month. It's equivalent to one full-time employee, but I'm getting the benefit of multiple employees.

We've been working with them for more than two and a half years.

Our new patient inquiries are up at least 5 percent. We just recently launched the new website. I had to delay the launch because we changed some of our offerings, and Revenue River was quick to respond to my need to change direction. We saw a 2 percent to 5 percent increase in the first six months.

We stopped using a previous newsletter company because we finalized our own newsletter. We're much happier with it because now I can track responses, and the newsletter can lead people back to our website.

The way Revenue River integrates everything is very useful and probably why we're seeing not only an increase in calls but an increase in calls that convert to sales. We have leads that are 50 percent sold. I'm very impressed with that increase so far. I know that's only going to get better as we continue to work with Revenue River.

How did Revenue River Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very organized. They set forth a schedule, and they adhere to it. When we've had to change, they were open to that. They keep us on schedule by helping when we're overloaded.

They've done a great job in helping us utilize our own content, adding other content to it, and keeping the posts happening frequently. They are exceptionally organized. They have several people on my team, so I'm never left in the lurch.

What did you find most impressive about Revenue River Marketing?

I've worked with marketing companies in the past, but I've never worked with a group that had such tremendous insight on so many levels of marketing and has shown results so quickly. Their advice and experience have proven effective. The owner is exceptional, and he's brought together an exceptional team.

Are there any areas Revenue River Marketing could improve?

No. I don't have a single negative thing to say. Their pricing is fair, and they fulfill everything they've promised.

We have been very difficult to work with because we are busy with projects we’re doing internally and training new staff. Revenue River has been easy to work with and keep us moving forward.
    The costs are very reasonable. When you invest in what you think is the equivalent of a staff member for marketing, and you get a group of people that deliver more than one person, it's very reasonable, and the results have paid off.
    They've exceeded my expectations, and I'm very happy with the results of the website, newsletter, and social media campaign.
    I've already done that many times. I know one medical office that's already worked with them, and they are ecstatic. They're the only place I recommend.

SEO for Motivational Speaker

"They did a great job at staying in communication with us."

Revenue River Marketing redesigned an outdated website, optimizing 2,000 pages of content. They also provided SEO services.

Startup

Calgary, Canada
Jody Urquhart
Professional Speaker, Idoinspire

The engagement is ongoing, but the client has already received positive feedback on the new website. They praised Revenue River's project management, consistent communication, and adherence to project schedules.

I'm a motivational speaker for national conferences for an organization called Idoinspire.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revenue River Marketing?

I had an old website and Revenue River Marketing redesigned it.

Revenue River Marketing helped us launch a new website a couple of years ago and that went well. I had 2,000 pages on my website, so it was a mess to transfer the content. They had to do redrafts on half of the pages. I think it was more work than they thought it was going to be. After that, they did some SEO [search engine optimization] work for us.

How did you come to work with Revenue River Marketing?

I'm a member of HubSpot and so was Revenue River Marketing. They came up high on the list of people to contact.

How much have you invested with Revenue River Marketing ?

We have invested $5,000 to $7,000 with Revenue River Marketing.

The SEO project is complete, but it's still not where I want it. We're going to go back and look at it with Revenue River Marketing.

I've gotten good feedback on my website, and it looks good. A lot of the SEO stuff I had seen already, but I haven't seen results from that.

How did Revenue River Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Revenue River Marketing was good in terms of project management. They did a great job at staying in communication with us. They kept us up to date on all the projects we had going and were very on top of staying on schedule.

What did you find most impressive about Revenue River Marketing?

Eric [Pratt, managing partner at Revenue River Marketing] has a lot of enthusiasm, which is always a good thing.

Are there any areas Revenue River Marketing could improve?

The website transfer probably could've gone smoother. It cost more, and it took more time, but you expect that. The SEO was redone two months ago and, apparently, the pictures on my main page weren't optimized. There were things like that I thought were part of the original contract for the website. Now, we're going back and doing that. But, for the amount of money I paid and the website I received, it was worthwhile.

They delivered on what they said they would.

SEO and Content Marketing for Speakers Group

"Revenue River always has a solution and is very straightforward."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Revenue River was initially hired to re-establish SEO and website traffic after the client's site transfer. After successful completion, they remain on a monthly retainer for social media marketing, content management, and database work.

Washington DC
Rahna Faddoul
Marketing Manager, Worldwide Speakers Group

The client's site traffic and social media presence has increased dramatically from 500 likes on Facebook to over 4,000, with an increase in conversions. Revenue River has provided exceptional communication and customer service.

Worldwide Speakers Group is a professional services firm that deals with political and global thought leaders in their public speaking engagements. We have a database of two kinds of clientele. One is the meeting planner that is looking to book the speaker, and the other is a speaker that we represent exclusively. Our marketing department handles all the speaker outreach, client outreach, and our sales team.

I am the head of marketing. I've been with the company almost three years and in this position about six months.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Revenue River Marketing?

We started with them about one and a half years ago. It was under the management of the previous marketing director. He reached out to them because we had a website transfer. As we were going from one platform to another, we lost a lot of our SEO [search engine optimization] and website traffic. We hoped they could fix that problem and getting our traffic back up. We also wanted to figure out how to position ourselves in the marketplace so we could get people to come to us rather than our competitors. They went above and beyond what we had actually approached them for. They've done more than just SEO management for us.

Our monthly agreement with them outlines social media ads and management and blog posts that are reaching out to the right audiences.

They help us set up workflows and profiles for our clients to address who they are, what their titles are, and the right tone when talking to them to make sure the email campaigns are not falling on deaf ears. They've helped us completely clean our client database and figure out who opens our emails, when they open them, and how we can speak to them better. The social media aspect has been great.

When we did our transfer from the old website to the new one, we had lost all that traffic. Because of that, we realized that we needed to switch back to our old website platform. They took on that entire project and have been so great. The project finished before the deadline and communication was open at all times. The project manager that I was dealing with was absolutely great – totally hands on. Whenever I had a question, it was answered immediately. We merged onto our old platform for the website about three or four weeks ago, and it was so smooth. Nobody even knew that we were switching back.

How did you come to work with Revenue River Marketing?

I got brought in way after they started with us so I'm not sure.

That is confidential.

We started January 2015.

It's hard to quantify because much of their work has been cleanup. We had a database of 50,000 contacts and about 50 percent of them had never been contacted. A big part of Revenue River's work was putting people through a workflow and seeing who responds and who doesn't. We have 100 percent turnaround of attitude and understanding of our sales territories now. The way we identify people and speak to them has completely changed because of them.

Our website traffic and social media numbers have gone up. When we started the social media aspect of our relationship in February 2016, we were close to 500 likes on Facebook. Now, we are close to 4,000. The content that we're putting out with them – the relevancy and the frequency has helped. The social media clicks are turning into phone calls, and the phone calls are turning into sales. It's keeping our whole sales team afloat.

How did Revenue River Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I talk to my project manager a lot – he's awesome. No matter the time of day that I email him, he will always respond. Revenue River always has a solution and is very straightforward. If something is going to cost extra or take more time, they're very honest about it. Nothing has come up yet where I've felt jaded.

For this project, I'm dealing with Mike Del Cuore. He's been very hands-on and has genuinely interested in making the project better. He's offered many suggestions and told me the best way things will work out. Everything is communicated well and quickly. I don't think there's been a time where I've gone more than a day without hearing from somebody. Amanda and Nathan are my monthly team and they're great, too. I talk to them every week.

What distinguishes Revenue River Marketing from other providers?

I work in the customer services industry, so I know how important answering somebody is. If they're requesting something, and I can't do it, offering them a solution is so important. Revenue River does that. I'm on the younger side of the world, but I still appreciate a phone call, and I still appreciate explanations – which they give. Their strength is going the extra mile and giving me solutions and helping me figure things out. I told them in the beginning what I'm capable of and what I'm not, so having them follow through with that and knowing they listened is helpful.

Is there anything Revenue River Marketing could have improved or done differently?

There's nothing they can do to make it better. I'm super happy with them. They've made my transition from my previous position to marketing director a lot easier.

Website Development for Manufacturing Company

"They do what they say they're going to do and they follow through."

Red River Revenue created a website and automated marketing campaign for a well-established business. They provided end-to-end services, building everything from the ground up.

Shanghai, China
Jennifer Clement
Consultant, Complete Manufacturing China

The client's website traffic has more than doubled since the launch. They appreciated Red River's post-launch support, single point of contact, and trustworthiness.

I manage the marketing side of Complete Manufacturing and Distribution, which is based in China. We're a consultancy that helps western organizations be successful with manufacturing and distribution in Asia.

I am a consultant for the company.

The company is a 27-year-old operation that had never had marketing before. The challenge was to build the website and applying marketing automation.

They built a website from beginning to end. They provided the creative and conceptual input. We are in the process of developing an agreement for marketing automation during the next four to six months.

How did you come to work with Revenue River Marketing?

I was a HubSpot partner, and I found them through that. Their reviews and experience are what stood out to me.

The first project for the current client was $10,000 to $50,000.

We're in the process of working out our digital marketing and automation strategy, which is our next big step.

Since we started this initiative, our website traffic has more than doubled.

How did Revenue River Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They were outstanding. What I appreciate the most is even after the site went live they were right there with me during the next couple of weeks helping me to tweak things to make sure it was perfect. They're very timely on execution and follow up. That's what I love about working with this team. I also like having a single point of contact, so I'm not dealing with a number of different people at the agency.

What distinguishes Revenue River Marketing from other providers?

The biggest thing that distinguishes Revenue River would have to be trust. They do what they say they're going to do and they follow through.

No. It's been great and that's why I came back. This is now my third client where I've had interactions with Revenue River, and there's a reason why I've come back.

Overall Score I had a great experience with Revenue River. The relationship has been fantastic.
    I did not expect them to get the last project done as fast as they did.
    The price point was spot on.
    The rating is for the trust and consistency.
    I’m actually working on teeing up another client when I get back to China.

Inbound Marketing for Transportation Company

"What Revenue River has provided us with regard to analytics capability has been great."

2014 - Ongoing

Revenue River developed an updated inbound strategy for the client's online presence. They implemented HubSpot, created content, updated the web design, and currently manage and maintain all online products.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Jonathan Segal
VP of Product Marketing & Brand Strategy at Ecolane

The client has had a 20% increase in online deals. Revenue River consistently meets weekly, monthly, and quarterly deliverable goals and maintains a personal partnership with the client.

Ecolane is a software provider for the transportation industry. We have a scheduling and dispatch software solution that supports the paratransit and transit industry.

I’m the Vice President of Product Marketing and Brand Strategy.

We did not have any notable web presence. We had an outdated website, and building a proper inbound strategy was something that we were missing.

The first thing they provided for us was HubSpot implementation. I had provisioned HubSpot for the company before I engaged Revenue River, and quickly realized that I needed a team to manage the activity for me. I spoke to a number of different agencies before settling on Revenue River. I engaged them on a retention agreement to build content, manage and update our design, and manage all aspects of our online presence.

How did you come to work with Revenue River Marketing?

I was recommended to Revenue River by another agency. When I reached out to Eric (managing partner at Revenue River) I had a good feeling about Revenue River. I’m a fan of agencies recommending other agencies. That’s something that I put a lot of trust in.

We’re under $10,000 a month for the ongoing work that I’ve engaged them with.

I’ve been working with them for just under two years. I am currently working with them now.

What Revenue River has provided us with regard to analytics capability has been great. This way we can make sure we are spending our money on things that are producing results. Our online presence now accounts for about 30% to 35% of where our active deals are coming from, whereas before, it was probably under 5%. Being able to follow our users and how they are interacting with our site has been a huge win for us.

How did Revenue River Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t have problems with Revenue River with regard to project management. We have deliverables each week, month, and quarter. Revenue River creates blog posts, content offers, and other online ads. I can’t think of a month where we’ve ever missed those goals.

What distinguishes Revenue River Marketing from other providers?

I’ve got a really good relationship with them. I like all the people I work with at Revenue River, which makes a huge difference. The personal connection that I’ve been able to make with my team makes it feel like more of a partnership. They’ve got a strong focus on retention within the agency, so I’m not constantly being introduced to new people.

I don’t think there’s anything I would complain about. They’re very well run and organized.

I’d have no issues at all recommending Revenue River.

Digital Strategy for Marketing Consulting Firm

"I’ve gotten emails back from them at midnight with answers to questions that I’ve sent them at 7 p.m. that night."

Revenue River revamped an outdated website, specifically the positioning, messaging, and responsiveness for different devices. They also initiated a marketing campaign with blog series, emails, and social media.

John's Creek, Georgia
Dan McDade
CEO, PointClear LLC

Revenue River helped the client focus their marketing, which led to an increase in the quality of site visitors. The client was impressed with Revenue River's flexibility, responsiveness, and personability.

PointClear is a demand generation, lead generation, lead qualification, and lead nurturing company. We work primarily with technology companies, although we do have some healthcare companies, manufacturers, and some companies in the drug testing space, as well.

I’m the president.

We had an eight- or nine-year-old website and not a lot of sophistication in marketing automation and digital marketing. We needed outside help and after a year of evaluating companies, we selected Revenue River. The process went on a lot longer than I expected it to but, in the end, we settled in on the right company to work with.

To start, they focused on the website, specifically the positioning and the messaging for the website. They took our old website, made it responsive across different devices and brought it into 2016. We started working toward improving our marketing, which included a combination of blogging, utilizing LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, and email marketing to promote our company. Currently, we have a nine series blog that they just helped us get out, and we’ll have a second one out soon. We’re also working with them on our first real marketing automation campaign that’ll start in June 2016. They’ve been great to work.

How did you come to work with Revenue River Marketing?

One of the factors involved in our decision was our budget. We were looking for a website in the range of $15,000 to $20,000 total. We saw they had done good work, represented both by the work they do for their company as well as work they did for companies that we talked to as references. It was all around a good fit. The other factor was that we needed an agency with a lot of HubSpot expertise.

The project cost between $15,000 and $20,000

We’re currently working with them. As a matter of fact, we have quite a lot going on.

They recommended we focus on attracting quality visitors to the site rather than many visitors who aren’t going to spend money.

My COO said that she felt like she could detect an increase in the quality of the web visitors, which is really good. Seeing it come through on the back-end has been great.

How did Revenue River Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Revenue River Marketing is really good. First of all – and this counts for me – they’re very nice, flexible, and responsive people. We had an issue with an SSL [secure sockets layer] certificate, and they jumped in to help me figure out what to do even though that wasn’t a part of their responsibility. I’ve gotten emails back from them at midnight with answers to questions that I’ve sent them at 7 p.m. that night.

What distinguishes Revenue River Marketing from other providers?

When we get together this month [May 2016] to talk about what’s going on in June, they’ll suggest maybe 12 different topics that they’ve done research on, and we’ll decide whether or not to move forward. The last time we did this, they interviewed a guy, wrote the blog, and it ended up being a very popular. We don’t think of keywords, or what is trending, and they help us with that, which has been very important.

The only issue we have had has since been resolved. Our process of getting writing edited was wasting time, so we adjusted to make it more efficient.

Overall Score We have a good relationship. They do good work, and I would be selling them short if I gave them anything less than a
    They keep us on our toes. They have a very busy week next week with a HubSpot conference, but we have two blogs that need to go out, and they were right on top of it. They’re very good at scheduling.
    They have gone above and beyond the call of duty, both from investing more time on their part when they’re getting bogged down on the blogs, as well as just their flexibility in terms of doing whatever it takes and whatever they have to do to help us.
    I’ve already given them a five on HubSpot for that.
    I would highly recommend them.

Content Marketing for Protective Equipment Provider

"Revenue River does what they say they're going to do when they say they're going to do it."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Revenue River manages the client's inbound marketing campaigns, social media presence, and blog content.

Louisville, Kentucky
Director of Marketing, Protective Equipment Provider

The client has seen a noticeable increase in site traffic and audience engagement. Revenue River provides excellent project management and attention to detail.

Our company protects people, property, and the environment. There are multiple companies under our corporation. One does OSHA [Occupational Safety and Health Administration]-approved safety equipment, that's the people part. We do high-end fire protection – that's the property part. We have a software company that inspects petrochemical plants for leaks. That's the environmental part.

I am the director of marketing.

We needed help with our inbound campaigns. There was a considerable amount of content creation we needed an agency to do for us.

They coordinate and run our inbound campaigns, manage our social media and write blogs for us. They are knowledgeable about both the very technical side of marketing to the personal approach it takes to have a successful social media campaign.

How did you come to work with Revenue River Marketing?

We were using a different agency that wasn't meeting our needs. I did some research on a new company and Revenue River Marketing was recommended to me. I called them and could tell right away that they got it, they understood not only our challenges but our overall strategy of where we wanted to go. We clicked right off the bat.

We're working with them now.

There has been a substantial increase in traffic to our site and engagement by our audience from when we began using them.

How did Revenue River Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is their strength – they pay attention to the details. When the team at Revenue River Marketing doesn't know the answer to a question, they figure it out. They're always on top of their work and coming in on time.

What distinguishes Revenue River Marketing from other providers?

Revenue River does what they say they're going to do when they say they're going to do it. They are extraordinarily fair and able to scale to whatever their client needs, while always producing results.

I can't think of anything they could have done better. They're great.