Web Design & Website Development

Silver

Revealize specializes in various Wordpress website design capabilities and formats that include: E-Commerce, Blog Sites, Business, Charity Organizations, and much more. Revealize focuses on the creation and maintenance of highly functional, interactive, and cutting edge website designs. Our websites are built to increase user engagement and create a more intuitive user experience that keeps up to date with today's ever changing online marketplace.

Newport Beach, CA
  • 17 Corporate Plaza Dr Suite 231
    Newport Beach, CA 92660

Web Design & Development Image

Web Design & Development

Web design and development for health food store

Speed Video of Website Design & Development

Website Design & Development

Thrive Homepage Image

Thrive Homepage

Thrive Website Design & Development

Speed art video of the design process

Newport Watch Jewelry & Loan Image

Outshine Pr Web Design & Development Image

Outshine Pr Web Design & Development

Speed video of Outsine Pr's homepage

Website Upgrades & SEO for Wood Art Company

"I hoped they would take my website to the next level."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

Revealize Inc. managed SEO services and a website rebuild to expand customer reach. The team built a WordPress platform and generated keywords. They also performed testing services.

John K.
President, Artboards Direct

Customers and search ranking have increased due to Revealize Inc.’s skilled expertise. Their communicative approach supplemented their excellent professional management style. They strive to understand their clients and their visions.

I’m the owner of Artboards Direct.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revealize Inc.?

We were trying to grow our business in a new category, and our current website wasn’t able to keep up with demands. We hired Revealize Inc. to optimize and rebuild our website for growth.

In the beginning, they took the time to talk about my actual business needs and goals, where we sit in the marketplace and the current challenges we were having with SEO and the purchase process. After we explored that, their team started building a new framework that would streamline everything into a functional, WordPress-based site.

I primarily work with Cole (President, Revealize Inc.).

How did you come to work with Revealize Inc.?

I was looking online for SEO tricks and techniques. Their name kept appearing, so I reached out and started asking questions. As we spoke, we developed a relationship where I was comfortable enough to bring their skills on. I hoped they would take my website to the next level.

We’ve invested a little over $5,000.

We started engaging with them in September 2019, and we’re wrapping up the project now.

We’ve had tremendous results. The platform is fast, ranking high and performing well. Our business has received many new orders. We’re on a two-week backlog, continuing to acquire new customers weekly. All of our business metrics are performing great.

How did Revealize Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Cole led the project management side. Our communication was consistent. Depending on what made sense, we spoke through email, phone calls, and text messages. Everything was discussed before implementation. There was excellent communication during development and testing afterward.

Their team did an excellent job researching and understanding the direction we wanted to take the business. Our company is in a category that doesn’t exist today, so that makes it harder to figure out keywords and our fit in the marketplace. The team at Revealize Inc. took the time to define our journey, backing it up with excellent development skills.

No, I have nothing negative to say.

Use their willingness to understand your business and translate that into technology. That frontend work makes a huge difference.

I’ve been through a couple developers that never got us there and spent more in the long run.

Website Development for Cat Cafe

"They took care of everything beautifully by completely reworking our website to be more user-friendly."

May - July 2019

Revealize Inc. helped redevelop a cat cafe's website to boost overall functionality. Key features included integration with the separate payment and booking systems.

Laguna Beach, California
Gail Laundau
Owner and Founder, Catmosphere Laguna

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, leading to many five-star customer reviews. Revealize Inc.'s consistent responsiveness and ability to understand existing systems were hallmarks of their work. Their personable nature and can-do attitude made them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner/founder of Catmosphere Laguna. It’s the first cat cafe in Orange County, California.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revealize Inc.?

I needed to hire an external resource to transition from one web intake system to another. We’re one year old. Going into the second year, we wanted all our systems to be more appropriately suited to our customer’s needs.

Revealize Inc. led the website development. We have intake systems for the cafe booking that require my website to be completely user-friendly. Customers must be able to go in and pick a particular date and time for their visit with the cats or to schedule a party. Prior to them coming onboard, we didn't have a good integration of those systems. Revealize Inc. made sure that they fully understood our appointment system in order to make it work with the website.

We had glitches in the past where our old system let multiple reservations overlap, and that led to unhappy customers. It wasn’t easy to fix because there were a lot of moving parts. Revealize Inc. developed a system so that customers can book a party or visit via the website and secure the time and date. They also fully integrated the payment intake system with the booking system.

I only dealt with Cole (President, Revealize Inc.). I believe he had some of his team working on the project as well.

How did you come to work with Revealize Inc.?

My PR person used Revealize Inc. on another project. She told me that they’re doing some really exciting projects for other new businesses, so I agreed to try them.

I spent between $5,000–$10,000.

The main project took place from May–July 2019. I still call on them if anything breaks.

The workflow between our systems is now flawless. Revealize Inc. did exactly what we needed them to do. I was immediately impressed. They took care of everything beautifully by completely reworking our website to be more user-friendly. There was no having to go back to the original developer and get briefed; they just understood immediately what to do.

The cat cafe now gets five-star reviews on Yelp, Google, and our Peek Pro booking system. To me, that says the customers are happy. They get in on time and have plenty of time with the cats. He was able to solve the earlier issues. Unlike before, nothing goes wrong with their reservation. My fabulous felines behave beautifully, but the reviews really speak to the quality of Cole's work.

How did Revealize Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

There was never a non-responsive moment. Things get very hectic in a dynamic environment when you're dealing with animals and humans at the same time. I needed Cole to swiftly take care of the human issues. He called me back day or night, and couldn't have been more responsive.

Cole was extremely personable. He came in and met my staff. He treated each and every staff member as if they were the most important person in the room. That means so much in a small organization.

No, nothing.

Be more organized than we were at the beginning. It helps if you can outline your needs appropriately. Cole picked up right where the other developer left off without any problems.

Overall Score A personable and friendly partner.
    We're a dynamic organization and they were always there for us.
    I saved money and got a better result.
    Absolutely top notch.
    I’d absolutely recommend them to anyone, especially a startup.

Web Dev, Design, & SEO for Microblading Business

“Their customer service truly distinguishes them.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

Revealize Inc. built a website for a beauty business from scratch, adding features like booking, FAQs, and testimonial photos. They also performed SEO and digital marketing to boost web visibility.

Rachel Tokuoka
Owner, Shaped Brow Microblading

Revealize Inc. delivered a great product. Although it was just launched, the website has already received organic views. The team lead proved to be exceptionally reliable, making sure to address the client’s concerns in great detail. They were responsive, personable, and a great joy to work with.

I’m the owner of a microblading business. Microblading is a type of permanent makeup for your eyebrows.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revealize Inc.?

I relied on them to create my website. I had actually originally hired another company to do my landing page, but they simply never delivered. I was frustrated, and wanting someone who would complete the from work from top to bottom.

I communicated some functionalities I was looking for—like booking, FAQs, an about me page, and testimonial photos. They took those ideas and built the website from scratch. They’re also doing marketing by conducting SEO to increase web visibility.

I’m mainly in contact with the owner, Cole (President, Revealize Inc.)

How did you come to work with Revealize Inc.?

I found them online and saw positive reviews as well as their sample sites. I decided to go with them because Cole was the most responsive out of those I contacted. He was also very personable.

I’ve spent around $5,000.

We started in July of 2019, and the work is still ongoing.

Although the website only just went live, I’ve already gotten a few organic clicks on it. I’m also very happy with how it looks.

How did Revealize Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

From the very beginning, Cole was very communicative. We kept in touch through phone and email.

Cole wasn’t afraid to give me suggestions—he was really helpful in pushing me to create more content for my site. I really appreciated all his insight on best practices as well as what my competitors were doing.

Their customer service truly distinguishes them. A lot of people can make websites, but they’ve gone beyond the standard by really being on top of everything. They always get back to me very quickly and make sure to address all my issues and concerns. Given my past experiences, they’ve been a huge relief.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I think it’s good to lay out everything you want at the very beginning. It saves you from having to go back and forth—I learned that because I wasn’t as detailed at first.

Web Design for a Pawn Shop

“They're very reliable. They delivered everything they had promised.”

July–August 2019

Replacing a less competent provider, Revealize Inc. designed a new website. They guided the entire process and created a presentation package.

Scott Mitchum
CEO, Newport Watch and Jewelry Center

The website is user-friendly and the feedback from customers has been positive. Revealize Inc. met all needs, while their expertise, professionalism, and ability to deliver on promises earned them trust.

I'm the CEO of Newport Watch and Jewelry Center. We're a pawn shop that sells high-end jewelry and watches.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revealize Inc.?

I wanted to reach a wider audience, so I needed a vendor to design a website for me. I worked with other vendors in the past, but there were always problems with the websites they developed, so I was looking for a new company.

After developing mockups and getting my feedback, Revealize built a new website from scratch. They designed a simple interface and created a presentation package. Our phone number is everywhere on the website, so it's easy for people to contact us.

I worked directly with their owner, who has a team underneath him.

How did you come to work with Revealize Inc.?

Their owner walked into my shop and introduced himself. He seemed very friendly, knowledgeable, and trustworthy, so I decided to work with him.

I spent about $10,000.

I worked with Revealize between July–August 2019.

I love the look and feel of the website. I've already received a lot of phone calls and my customers say they're pleased with the website.

How did Revealize Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very professional and kept the project on track. Also, they kept me up-to-date with the progress, so I knew what was going on.

They're very reliable. They delivered everything they had promised.

Give them a chance and trust them to manage your project.

Overall Score They're honest and trustworthy.
    They've delivered everything on time.
    I'm very happy with the cost.
    I've already recommended them.

Web Design and Development for Construction Company

"Their professionalism and design skills were most impressive.”

Feb. - Mar. 2019

Revealize Inc. designed and developed a professional website for a California construction company. They created the entire site from scratch to assist the company in generating leads online.

Mission Viejo, California
Andrew Arbuckle
Owner, Mission Build Co.

Since the website launched, leads and conversions have increased. Internal and external feedback on the look and feel have been positive as well. The team executed efficiently, delivering the final site within the expected timeline and satisfying the client.

I’m the owner of a construction company. We handle woodwork in the Orange County area including fencing, patio cover, and decking.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revealize Inc?

I wanted to get my business out onto the web and gain more clientele through Google.

We brought in Revealize Inc. to design and build a professional-looking website to capture leads. The team created it from scratch—we didn’t have a website beforehand.

I worked with a website designer, a developer, and Cole (Owner, Revealize Inc.).

How did you come to work with Revealize Inc.?

We were initially referred to them and thought their portfolio was impressive

I spent about $5,000 on the site.

The project lasted from February–March 2019.

We’re happy with the deliverable they came up with. Since its launch, we’ve been getting more calls. People compliment the site all the time.

How did Revealize Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

I couldn’t ask for better project management. We were in contact about three times per week, mostly communicating over email and phone. They were able to meet all our deadlines, delivering the product on time.

Their professionalism and design skills were most impressive. I loved the final look of my site.

They met all my expectations.

I highly recommend working with them.

Web Re-design for PR Firm

"Unlike other companies, Revealize Inc. is hands-on."

Jul. 2018 - Ongoing

Revealize Inc. rebuilt a website, implementing a lead capturing process and features to augment organic SEO efforts. They’re expanding the platform to highlight more content and perform monthly updates.

Newport Beach, California
Talia Samuels
Founder & President at Outshine Public Relations

Improving search ranking and visitor traffic, Revealize Inc. redesigned a website that has garnered new business. The team’s organization ensures deadlines are met, delivering a platform that has received positive client feedback. They remain a committed partner who exceeds expectations.

I’m the founder of Outshine Public Relations. We’re a firm that represents chefs and restaurants, helping them build a media presence.

What challenge were you trying to address with Revealize Inc.?

We’d worked with a previous company to develop our website, but it wasn’t a good experience; we felt let-down. We needed a partner to revitalize the site and our web presence.

Revealize Inc. reconstructed our website to attract potential clients. Their team integrated a contact form— essentially a lead capturing process— as well as features to improve our organic SEO performance. They built a page that showcases our clients' media presence, allowing visitors to see the work we’ve done for them. Revealize Inc. has also consulted on marketing strategies because our industry is very competitive.

Currently, they work on a monthly basis to update the website. We’ve expanded quite a bit since the initial redesign, so Revealize Inc. is building a whole other part of the platform to talk about our new services.

I worked with Cole (President, Revealize Inc.) directly but he has a team behind him.

How did you come to work with Revealize Inc.?

It was important to us that they’re based in the same town because all of our clients are local. Also, I wanted to meet in person. We went with Revealize Inc. because their team was more knowledgeable about our business and had more experience than other companies we’d considered. Based on their level of professionalism, we had a good feeling about the collaboration

We’ve spent between $5,000–$10,000 with them.

We started working together in July 2018, and continue to do so.

Since working with Revealize Inc., our website has ranked among or above our competitors’ platforms and experienced increased traffic, which has encouraged new business. Clients have said they love the website and have asked who built it. We’ve received countless applications from people wanting to join our team based on the product’s appeal. Revealize Inc. has saved our online presence.

How did Revealize Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We hold weekly updates via phone, but the majority of our communication has been over email, which I prefer. Revealize Inc. is super organized. Their team has actually helped me stay on track, making sure I give them everything they need and approve designs in a timely manner

Unlike other companies, Revealize Inc. is hands-on. The team has been dedicated to building the site and meeting deadlines. I was impressed with what they did and how easy it’s been to work with them. They reconstructed my site exactly how I wanted, adding features that made it way better than I’d ever expected.

Honestly, no. I don’t have anything to say.

Have an idea of what’s needed to be achieved and provide guidelines; it makes the process easier.

I do it all the time.

Web Design & Dev for Church and Ministries Group

“The site represents my brand well.”

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Revealize Inc. provided website design and development services. They worked on a variety of features, including an online assessment tool, video integration, and a shopping cart element.

Diana Myers
President, Gifts of Grace Ministry

The new website provides exactly what was required; speeding up the testing process and giving an excellent overview of the company’s services to customers. They were an efficient team, managing the work smoothly and offering good ideas and solutions.

I’m the founder and president of consulting and placement services for churches and ministries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Revealize Inc.?

We needed help with designing and developing a website, including an online assessment, videos, and shopping cart.

To create an assessment test, then design and develop the site from scratch to effectively represent my brand.

They came highly recommended by a business associate.

They designed and developed a test assessment with Drupal. The scope includes unique test results, videography, copywriting, photography, and working on the entire site from start to finish.

The team consisted of three people, including designers and developers.

The new website has been a huge time saver when it comes to getting our test results. It also explains the services we offer to our market very well and gives new and existing clients a place to get their questions answered. The site represents my brand well.

The project management was well done in a timely manner, keeping the process moving with ongoing communication and timely adherence to deadlines. It was very effective and met my needs.

They represented themselves well and communicated often; it exceeded my expectations and gave me ideas I hadn’t thought of. Their cost was also very reasonable, and they really cared about my company and the work they were doing.

I really don't have any areas of improvement. They went above and beyond.

Overall Score They're an excellent company.
    They completed my site in a timely manner and worked within my timeframes.
    Their fees are very reasonable.
    It was good; they gave excellent recommendations to improve my image.
    I have already referred them to several friends.

Silver