Web design agency that deliver stunning results.

Founded in 2016, revamp.design is a web design agency with a global reach, we create meaningful digital experiences through user experience, content strategy, stunning visual design and ongoing digital strategy.

Targu Mures, Romania
  • Piata Trandafirilor
    Targu Mures, MS 540049

Luminita Balazs Image

Luminita Balazs

Webdesign for www.luminitabalazs.ro

Condor Media Image

Condor Media

revamp.design developed a brand identity for Candor Media, a media company that offers video and drone photography for a range of clients. The team designed a logo and a website to showcase their work in a powerful and memorable way, helping them attract more clients.

Sweet Dalia Image

Sweet Dalia

Revamp.Design provided Logo Design, Website Design & Identity Creation for Sweet Dalia, an online e-commerce site. Featuring fresh colors, a minimalist design, and easy navigation, the site perfectly matches their customers' passion for the simple things in life.

Ascending Image

Ascending

Ascending was a brand in need of a new logo, website design, and an overall brand direction. revamp.design provided it all to create a digital presence that improved search rankings, traffic, and lead generation.

VizualMed Image

Conacul Hancu

Mediasch Apartments Image

Mediasch Apartments

Website Development & Branding for Hotel

"The communication was on point, very clear and effective, we loved every moment of our collaboration."

Feb. - Mar. 2020

revamp.design created new branding materials and redesigned the website of a hotel company. The team was in charge of doing the logo and everything else, and rebuilt the site to be more responsive.

Manager, S.C. Gecsat Intercom S.A

End users praised the new website for having an easy-to-use interface. revamp.design communication was clear and effective, which ensured a successful collaboration. The team was fast to reply and helpful throughout the whole process.

I am the manager at a hotel.

For what projects/services did your company hire revamp.design, and what were your goals?

I hired revamp.design to build my hotel website and branding from scratch, We needed a logo and a website suitable for 2020 and they did it very well!

How did you select revamp.design and what were the deciding factors?

They where in the area and they worked on other projects for us in the past, we really loved the partnership we had with them and that made us come back for new projects and right now we are working on another project for a wooden cabin that we are building.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

They helped us with branding, the initial concept of the logo, color, everything they did take care of, they implement us a responsive website for our business.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I talked all the time with Ciprian Radut, he was always available during the project.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

After we launched the website we saw a big jump im clients and online presence, clients find it very useful and easy to contact us throw the website, so many thanks!

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

The most impresive thing was the openness of the revamp.design team, the fast reply and helpful tips during the whole process.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

No, they where and still are perfect, we love working with them.

Overall Score 5 without any doubth.
    On point, all the time!
    Cost was reasonable.
    Quality services!
    Verry, i tell all my friend and busines partners abnout them.

Web Design for Wedding Dress Company

"I was impressed by The knowledge he had in The field, experience and optimizations."

Aug. 2019 - Jan. 2020

A wedding dress company hired revamp.design to develop a website for the business.

LUMINITA ESTERA BALAZS
CEO, LB UNIQUE FASHION HOUSE

Within a few days after launch, the site was getting good traffic, and the orders also began coming in. The communication between the parties was easy making the work easy as well. The company was most impressed with the quality of the work the team delivered.

I’m CEO at a company that produces elegant dresses and wedding dresses

For creating a web site

Our goals was to create a very well structured and easy to use site

How did you select revamp.design?

I choose revamp.design because they are very creative, attentive to details and professionals

At the first meeting I presented My vision, discussed in detail every aspect and I received advice on certain sections.

After a few days I received a draft of what I discussed. Revamp.design perfectly complemented My site concept. The result was exactly as I wanted

Me and My personal asistence

After a few days The site was very visited and The orders started

Was easy to comunicate and easy to work

All things can be done very quickly. I’m very satisfied with their work

Overall Score Amazing
    Amazing
    Very good
    Amazing
    Very likely

Websites & Logos for Hospitality Brands

"I liked their creativity and communication, and they were very fast."

Jan. - June 2016

To update an old website, revamp.design created a new look and feel for a hospitality brand. They created a new logo and supported the branding and sites for other related hospitality projects.

Tarnaveni, Romania
Marketing Manager, Hospitality Business

The improved hotel and restaurant image helped the company gain new clients. revamp.design completed the project on time, delivering professional design work.

Marketing Manager for a hospitality group.

Web developement

Marketing and Image Design

Recomandation from other people

Our brand is old, was founded in 1991 and Ciprian R, representing revamp.design helped us to use the same name but he made a new logo which we are very proud off and still using it today.

We also worked from scratch together for other projects like our event hall business, they created the logo and the website, we love the creativity and clean look of it.

The image of the Restaurant was imporved and helped find new clients

Very good and all the terms were completed on time.

I liked their creativity and communication, and they were very fast.

Always, and improvment is done every month.

Overall Score very good
    was done in perfect time
    reasonable
    proffesional design and fast work
    very likely

Web Design & Dev for Management Consulting Company

"I was impressed by the good communication, flexibility, and creativity."

Mar. - June 2018

revamp.design created a website for a management consulting company. They provided design and development services.

Medias, Romania
Gianina Florea
General Manager, ASCENDING Corporation SRL

revamp.design's work has helped bring new customers and increase brand awareness. Keeping efficient, the team had good project management skills. The team focused on achieving the results proposed by the client.

We offer consultancy for accessing non-reimbursable financing. My position within the company is General Manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire revamp.design?

I resorted to revamp.design to create the company's website.

Website design

Recomandations from other clients of revamp.design

Design & development of the website

The project team had 2 people.

The website has brought new customers to our company and increased brand awareness in the market.

The project management was efficient and focused on achieving the proposed results, in the terms initially established.

I was impressed by the good communication, flexibility, and creativity.

It's hard to say what needs to be improved. I was very pleased with the services offered.

The project was completed during the proposed time.
    Correct value for money