Do More, for Less!

Bronze

We love making great apps and websites that convert. Our talent lies not only in understanding your requirements but providing solutions to problems that you don’t even know exist.

Santa Monica, CA
  • 2500 Broadway, Suite F-125
    Santa Monica, CA 90404

• Stanford University
  • Dow Dupont
  • Snak King Corp
  • University of Guelf

Content Creation & UI/UX Design for IT Provider

"I am extremely satisfied with the project outcome thus far."

Oct. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Resourcifi Inc. provided assistance in content creation, UI/UX design, and WordPress development. Their team provided digital marketing staffers to help create an attractive website.

Antigua & Barbuda
Business Development Manager, ACT Antigua

Resourcifi Inc. has provided highly satisfactory website design for over 75 web pages. The content has been optimized for search and looks brilliant. Passionate, communicative, and understanding, their team is constantly searching for strong resolutions to any problems.

Since 1989, ACT has been established as Antigua & Barbuda's single source IT solution provider providing the design, sale, installation, maintenance and servicing of enterprise and consumer technology solutions. We partner with the best and most recognized IT leaders in the world to deliver unmatched outcomes. At ACT, I act as the Marketing Manager as well as the Business Development Manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Resourcifi Inc.?

ACT collaborated with Resourcifi for three marketing services bundled to achieve one project outcome of a building a new website from the ground up to represent ACT is the most thorough way ever done before. The three services utilized in the project included Content Creation, UI/UX Design, and Custom Wordpress Web Development.

- To increase and convert more leads from digital marketing efforts. - To better articulate our products/services (solutions) to our staff and customers. - To better represent our brand. - To create a responsive, attractive website.

Resourcifi was selected through extensive research and weighing out between a handful of other marketing agencies as I was seeking marketing outsource services. From reading reviews, and mainly having a few high quality, personal discussions with Sarah, my Account Manager, I instantly felt very comfortable and knew I found the right vendor to collaborate with.

- The project entailed the creation of ACT's new website. The overall website project contains between 75-100 webpages, each with high quality, SEO optimized content, beautiful graphics, and developed into a customized Wordpress theme.

The team comprised of: Myself - ACT project lead Content Writer Graphic (UI/UX) Designer Web Developer Ad/SEO Specialist Account Manager

I am extremely satisfied with the project outcome thus far.

One of my most favored aspects of working with Resourcifi is our great communication and workflow. I find our communication and workflow seemless.

- Very kind team members show are very passionate about their work. - Good communication. - Very understanding. Always finds great resolutions to any concerns that ever arise throughout project. - Overall extremely pleasant to work with.

Overall everything exceeded my expectations.

I'll definitely recommend Resourcifi to others.

System Dev and QA for E-learning Company

“Their willingness to accommodate clients is definitely one of their biggest strengths.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Resourcifi Inc. offered development and QA services to create an internal payroll management system and a district onboarding portal for an online staffing company. They used PHP and Javascript for the project.

Austin, Texas
Senior Product Manager, E-Learning Company

The team has successfully built several of the project functionalities and ironed out associated bugs. Despite the challenges of collaborating remotely, their accommodating and hardworking attitudes set them apart from competitors. Throughout, they understood goals and prioritized the project.

I’m a senior product manager at an online staffing company for school districts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Resourcifi Inc.?

As our company has grown, I’ve been focusing on building up systems and automation for some of our processes. We reached out to Resourcifi Inc. for some external help with that.

Since the start of our partnership, they’ve been doing all our system development and some QA testing. They started off by building an internal payroll management system that calculates how much our teachers should be paid. We’re also producing a district onboarding system, which will allow school districts to input course schedule details, contact information, and school documents. Previously, all of that information was stored in emails, so this web portal will be a good upgrade. They used PHP for the backend and both Javascript and our in-house CSS templates on the frontend. Additionally, they did some API integration for the portal.

Their team does QA tests on all of their developments. We operate on two-week sprints, but before we go live with new functionalities, they make sure the code is solid.

We started off working with two of their resources but later expanded to three developers and one QA specialist.

How did you come to work with Resourcifi Inc.?

We were referred to them by one of their previous clients. After interviewing them along with a few other companies, we felt like they were a good fit. They were within our price range and had a good portfolio, so we hired them.

The total cost for their services is close to $100,000. We were originally paying them about $3,000 per month, but it’s been closer to $10,000 monthly since the start of a new project phase. At this point, we’ve paid them approximately $40,000 and are about halfway through project payments.

We started working with them around July 2018 and plan to wrap up in October 2019. We went live with the payroll system in January 2019, using subsequent months to take care of bugs. The next phase of development started around May 2019, and that’ll take us to the end of this engagement.

They’ve diligently delivered and tested several product functionalities, working out any existing bugs as we find them. Outside of measuring the success of the sprints and what deliverables have been fully-functioning, we have not tracked their impact on the company.

How did Resourcifi Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

After switching project managers midway into the project, everything has gone very smoothly. Whenever we have an issue, he gets in touch with us right away and makes sure we have update calls scheduled when needed.

It’s hard to find hardworking partners who are understanding of our needs, but Resourcifi Inc. puts in the extra time to make sure the project is successful. While communication can be tricky with offshore developers, they’re diligent workers who are always open to making all the changes necessary to get things done correctly. Their willingness to accommodate clients is definitely one of their biggest strengths.

Communication can be a bit difficult given our different time zones. It can be challenging to communicate effectively when you can’t have regular meetings, but they did a great job given the situation.

I’d recommend having everything organized upfront, making sure the requirements are clear. It also helps to provide wireframes, so the project vision is not up for interpretation. Being clear and concise will keep everyone on the same page.

Additionally, it’s important to stay on top of the deliverable. We’ve tried to follow our sprints, but some things got pushed back. That’s the nature of development projects, but it still helps to be on top of things. The more you’re able to give them, the better prepared they’ll be to deliver.

Overall Score Communication can be a challenge, but they’ve done everything asked of them.
    They underestimated some of the deadlines, but they worked to make up for lost time.
    The work is great for what you’re paying.
    They’re very hardworking and make sure bugs get cleaned out quickly.
    They really try to meet your needs.

App and Web Development for Investigative Service

"Resourcifi Inc. takes my ideas and makes them better."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Resourcifi Inc. is helping redevelop a website and app to boost overall functionality and design, as well as adding security features to prevent future hacking.

Tallahassee, Florida
Don Jackson
Owner, PoliceAbuse.com

App downloads have increased markedly since Resourcifi Inc. was first engaged. Their understanding of digital technologies helps them respond quickly to any inquiries or technical concerns that arise. An ability to identify and solve problems makes them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner of a small business, PoliceAbuse.com. I'm a licensed private investigator and consultant, and I do expert witness testimony for criminal and civil cases.

What challenge were you trying to address with Resourcifi Inc.?

I needed an app that would allow my clients to report complaints of police misconduct. Clients need to be able to send me an emergency message if they’re having a problem with a law enforcement officer. I also needed help on my website as it was being targeted by hackers.

Resourcifi Inc. works on the backend. They installed security features on the website to prevent additional hacking. They set up an automated monitoring system and an automated backup system to prevent losing data. They also set up a database so users can post ratings of police departments around the country. Those ratings are mapped so users can see every complaint or rating done for an entire state. They fixed the complaint form so that I get a notice when a new complaint comes in.

Currently, Resourcifi Inc. is finishing setting up a multi-level communication system to automatically forward complaints to the appropriate government official. That requires a lot of work with APIs on the backend. In addition to appropriately routing information to government officials, they’re also making sure the platform can send emergency alerts through the phone to clients. They likewise implement a contact feature in the app so that clients have a tool to use if they get stopped in a traffic situation and need help.

I work with two app developers and one web consultant developer. Sarah (Account Manager, Resourcifi Inc.) is my point of contact and the manager of the project.

How did you come to work with Resourcifi Inc.?

I searched online for app developers. I looked at 4–5 companies and asked a lot of questions. What drew me in was that Resourcifi Inc. was one of the few companies that actually got on the phone and explained everything. They were willing to explain concepts multiple times until I understood. They were attentive to me even before I was a paying customer, which gave me confidence they’d be a good fit.

I’ve spent between $15,000–$25,000.

I first worked with them on a previous version of the app about 14 months ago. I came back to them about five months ago to work on both my app and the website.

Everything is working beautifully. The app and website updates are improving my business. I've seen an uptick in traffic because of the restoration of hacked information and the addition of new features. I came back to Resourcifi Inc. because I know they’re good people. Their work is even better now. If they got an A before, I give them an A+ now. They have a more robust team so everything is completed much faster.

While originally my app was getting 2–3 downloads a day, it had gone down to zero for several months before I brought on Resourcifi Inc. I've noticed a consistent uptick since the engagement began, to the extent that I'm back at three downloads a day. Significantly fewer people are having problems with the app as well. I’m very happy with their work.

How did Resourcifi Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm the most satisfied with their project management. Sarah is an extraordinary person a consummate professional. She’s attentive to all of my concerns. I'm a nervous person by nature, but it’s reassuring that I've never gone 24 hours without a response to any concern. They typically get back to me even sooner than that. That's so important for me so I don't sit around waiting and worrying. If I point something out, Resourcifi Inc. jumps on fixing it right away.

They do a great job keeping me abreast of what's been fixed when it's going to be ready. Resourcifi Inc. has gone above and beyond in fixing the damage done by the hacker. They’re able to see issues that I didn't even know needed fixing or upgrading. All along the way, Sarah provides constant updates and communication. She's really pivotal to the relationship’s success.

Resourcifi Inc. takes my ideas and makes them better. I had an idea about adding a feature that would show the user their file was being uploaded. What they did was better than I imagined. They make it work within my color scheme. They really focus on those presentation details. It's a subtle thing but it matters a lot to me.

Honestly, I can’t think of anything. They check every item on my list.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. They'll stay on the phone with you as long as you need. They never have an attitude when I ask for help. They're so patient. Take as much time as you need to understand the details of the project.

I already told them I’d send recommendations their way.

App Development for Health App Startup

“They've turned a lot of my ideas into something I didn't even think was possible.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Using the wireframes provided by the in-house team, Resourcifi Inc. built an application for iOS, managing both the UX/UI design and the development.

Ryan Cabral
Founder, Fit Fiends

The in-house team is impressed with the quality of Resourcifi’s work and their commitment. Resourcifi exceeded all expectations, while their ability to translate even vague ideas into reality contributed to the project’s success.

I'm the founder of a health app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Resourcifi Inc.?

I was looking for a vendor to help me develop a mobile app.

I provided all the wireframes and Resourcifi is using them to build the app. It's an iOS app, and they're managing the UX/UI design and the development.

I work with developers, project managers, and a design team.

How did you come to work with Resourcifi Inc.?

I found them online. I interviewed different companies and decided that Resourcifi was the best fit.

We've spent about $40,000.

I started working with them in October 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

The app I wanted to build is fairly unique, but they turned my idea into reality. I was able to get a very good partner and other companies that saw my app were impressed.

How did Resourcifi Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They're always happy to make changes if I decide to change the direction I want to go. We usually use email and phone to stay in touch.

They do high-quality work and have quick turnaround times.

No. They've been performing well beyond my expectations.

Stay involved and ask them questions. Also, give them their freedom. They take my ideas and develop them into their own, even when I'm not 100% sure what I want. They've turned a lot of my ideas into something I didn't even think was possible.

We had to extend some of the tight deadlines.
    Out of all the companies I interviewed, they offered the best quality for the best price.
    Their deliverables exceeded my expectations. They did a lot of research and put a lot of work into the project.

Web Design & Dev for Fitness Networking Platform

“They have affordable rates and deliver a quality product.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Managing both frontend and backend development, Resourcifi built a web platform that connects trainers, gyms, and clients. They're currently assisting with beta testing.

Pocatello, Idaho
Co-Founder, Online Networking Platform

The in-house team is happy with the product and the customer service they received. Resourcifi went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their exceptional responsiveness and ability to implement changes quickly helped them deliver a high-quality product.

I'm a co-founder of an online networking platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Resourcifi Inc.?

We were looking for a team to develop our platform.

We developed the mock-ups and went over the scope with them. Then, they started designing and developing a web platform for us. They were in charge of development for both the frontend and backend. It's a very collaborative process and we go back and forth with the edits and changes. They're also helping us with beta testing.

The purpose of the platform is to get personal trainers, gyms, and clients all together on one platform. There's a robust scheduling service so that trainers can work on a multi-facility network. In addition to scheduling, there are online profiles and a billing functionality. The platform pairs up trainers and facilities that work best for each other.

I work with three of their developers.

How did you come to work with Resourcifi Inc.?

I wasn't involved in that process.

We've spent between $50,000–$80,000.

We started working with them in July 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

They met most of my expectations. Everything else we addressed through edits and minor changes.

How did Resourcifi Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They're responsive and implement my edits quickly. They're good communicators, so we were able to address any issues that came up.

I was impressed with their response times. Also, they're transparent about what they can and can't do.

Using a project management tool could be helpful. Right now, our timeline is bit ambiguous. (We used Jira at first, but it wasn't working for us.)

Overall Score There is always room for improvement.
    It took us a little while to define the scope, which pushed back the timeline.
    They have affordable rates and deliver a quality product.
    They were doing their best to be spot-on.
    We're happy with that they've delivered.

Web Dev for Sports Betting Analysis Platform

“They helped develop a product that no one else in the marketplace has.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Resourcifi Inc. took over development when a prior team failed to deliver on time. They built a website and dashboard for end users, which integrates sports betting data such as injury reports and event details.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Brett Siedlecki
VP of Product Development, US Gaming LLC

Resourcifi Inc. works quickly and efficiently, bringing a large amount of web development expertise. They maintain open communication and are always available. Users love the dashboard, saying it’s user-friendly and easy to navigate.

I’m the vice president of product development at US Gaming LLC, a third-party that works between casinos and leagues, teams, and conferences. We watch over the lines in the sports betting marketplace and also offer consulting services, seminars, and training sessions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Resourcifi Inc.?

We needed a partner to develop our website and client dashboard.

Resourcifi Inc. created the mockups for the site and the presentations that we give to our clients. They built a dashboard, which aggregates data from the entire sports betting marketplace. It allows users to see what’s happening in specific leagues and conferences, and they can adjust it to see exactly what they want. The dashboard highlights injury reports, line movements, and significant event details (like game times). Resourcifi also built our website, which displays our services and contact information.

We mainly interact with our project manager.

How did you come to work with Resourcifi Inc.?

We were having problems with our previous company, so we asked around for references and eventually hired Resourcifi.

We’ve spent around $16,000.

We partnered in August 2018, and the work is ongoing.

They helped develop a product that no one else in the marketplace has. Users like it and Resourcifi worked out any bugs. It’s user-friendly, and customers say the dashboard is easy to navigate.

How did Resourcifi Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We can contact our project manager whenever needed; we’re always communicating via calls, text, and video conferences. We can log into the dashboard and follow along with their changes. They meet deadlines and expectations; they built a product in three months that our prior team said would take a year.

They aren’t afraid to vocalize their ideas and take risks. They understand that we don’t have much experience in the tech field, but they still let us contribute to the project. We bring the betting experience, and they bring the tech expertise, which makes us a great team.

Get a good project manager.

They have a good cost and great deliverables.

Native Mobile App MVP for Dating App

“Resourcifi did deliver what we wanted, in terms of an initial MVP.”

2.5
2.5

July 2017 - July 2018

Resourcifi built the MVP for a startup dating app, working on the native iOS and Android apps with several modules. They began with the wireframes, then developed the UI/UX design, before doing the coding itself.

Houston, Texas
CTO, Dating Application

The team delivered the MVP, which enabled the company to gather user feedback and begin engagement. However, the codebase of the apps was messy and had to be rewritten to allow scaling and to prevent crashes. Resourcifi was responsive and communicated well, but needs to improve project management.

We’re developing a dating app that uses data to connect people together. It’s available natively for Android and iOS. I’m the CTO and am in charge of the product and technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with Resourcifi?

We’re an early startup, so we needed to build out our MVP. That meant turning our idea into a product for Android and iOS and going to market with it.

They built a functional dating app for iOS and Android. The major modules are for discovering local singles, building a user profile, and allowing users to communicate with each other through the app.

After we set up the contract, we brainstormed some ideas, established the wireframes, and worked on the UI/UX design. They then progressed to the coding of the app. Throughout the project, they delivered testing builds for us to use. They also tested the product before pushing it live.

They assigned 4–5 people, including a frontend iOS developer, a frontend Android developer, a backend Node.js developer, and a PHP developer for the admin side. There is also a QA and a project manager on the team.

How did you come to work with Resourcifi?

I searched online for local companies and found one or two, including Resourcifi. We chose them because they had the most affordable pricing, and the work examples they provided made them seem qualified.

We spent around $60,000.

We worked with them from July 2017–July 2018. The scope of work was done around May, but we continued working with them on an hourly basis for two more months before we put together our own in-house team.

Resourcifi did deliver what we wanted, in terms of an initial MVP. It’s enough for us to gather feedback from our users and start engaging them. In that sense, they did what we required.

However, in terms of future improvements and scaling out the product, the codebase is messy. After assessing its quality, we stopped the contract and got an in-house team to rewrite it. We’ve experienced some app crashes, and, according to our in-house team, the codebase is not very scalable.

How did Resourcifi perform from a project management standpoint?

Their management isn’t good enough, because they weren’t too clear in terms of deadlines. In fact, we missed several and I didn’t see a very clear plan from them. They changed the project manager when we went to them with these concerns, halfway through the project. That did improve things, and they also provided us with direct access to the team members. We had more control after that, which sped up the project.

On the communication side, even though they’re not a local company, they did reach out to me when they needed to. We had weekly calls in the beginning, which we later increased to daily calls, in order to get updates about the progress.

The responsiveness from their end was a plus, considering that they’re a remote team. If we had a question, we could reach out and they replied quickly.

Their price is also impressive, especially for an initial product. It’s affordable for most startup companies, and the quality for the cost is good.

They need to improve their QA testing. I think that sometimes they didn’t test the builds before delivering them to us. They should have stricter coding standards, which will make their services more valuable.

In terms of project management, they should give the client a clearer picture about the plan or roadmap for the work ahead.

Overall Score They’re responsive and willing to change if we request it. The quality and management need improvement.
    They missed deadlines. However, they adjusted their team to fit our requirements and helped us deliver.
    The price is affordable, and the quality is okay.
    The quality is okay for now, but it’s not appropriate for the future.
    If money is a concern, then Resourcifi is a good option.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Rewards Program

"...it was like having my own in-house team of developers."

Sept. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Resourcifi Inc. developed a prototype for a game app for iOS, Android, and desktop. They turned layout mockups into a fleshed-out design that implemented leaderboard functionalities and data analytics.

British Columbia, Canada
Allykhan Babul
VP Technology, WinWinApp

The team’s final design is set to be implemented soon. They produced exceptional work in a timely manner and at a great value. They accommodated a resource-based budget and effectively communicated their progress from start to finish.

I’m vice president of technology for WinWinApp. We’ve developed a retail gamification application where users play games to win products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Resourcifi Inc.?

We hired them to help develop an app supported on iOS, Android, and desktop. It needed an extensive backend infrastructure that could integrate the original game—built by a different developer—and its database. It also needed to handle a high volume of users as we grow our audience. Lastly, we needed an extensive number of resources to complete it all at once.

Our team’s graphic designer created mockups of the desired layout for the Resourcifi team. Using that, they then created the final design. The app can support leaderboards and allows us to track other kinds of winning criteria. It can also track what products people are playing for and for how long, and deliver analytics reports of similar statistics. By the end, they developed an elaborate prototype of the final system.

We worked with an account manager, a lead developer/architect, an iOS developer, an Android developer, a PHP developer, a database person, and an infrastructure person to handle Amazon Web Services (AWS).

How did you come to work with Resourcifi Inc.?

I was in talks with other companies, but my friend recommended their team and sent me their contact information. I was quite impressed with the breadth of services that they had to offer.

We’ve spent between $15,000–$18,000.

We started working together from September 2017–February 2018.

We will implement their prototype once we finish negotiating with a potential client. We intend to use their services again to fine-tune the final product and tweak the graphics and UI. Overall, they've delivered a quality product at a third of the price of a local developer.

How did Resourcifi Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated effectively from beginning to end. We collaborated via email, Jira, and video conference calls. I served as the project manager without any difficulties; it was like having my own in-house team of developers.

Resourcifi was highly flexible in terms of giving us the resources we need and working within our time and budget constraints.

No, we’re very happy with their work and look forward to working with them again.

Drupal Web Dev for Syndicated Radio Show

“Resourcifi is the most cost-effective web development firm that I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Resourcifi Inc. makes vital repairs to the Drupal website’s backend. This includes rebuilding the site’s subscription engine, ensuring proper media streaming functionality, and migrating the server.

Director of Marketing & Business Strategy, Radio Show

Resourcifi has transformed the malfunctioning backend into a robust media platform. Their team works endlessly to compensate for time zone conflicts, as reflected in their seamless project management. They don’t cut corners. They’re a cost-effective choice for excellent web development.

I oversee the marketing and business development for a nationally syndicated radio show.

What challenge were you trying to address with Resourcifi Inc.?

We had an exhaustive list of website issues that needed attention from an experienced, yet affordable web developer.

We didn’t need Resourcifi to redesign the entire website, but we did require a significant amount of work on the backend. One of their biggest tasks was rebuilding our subscription engine. After several rounds of testing, they successfully switched our e-commerce provider from PayPal to CyberSource and implemented recurring billing. They also migrated our hosting, set up a staging server, and made sure that our media streaming functioned properly. On the frontend, they cleaned up the UI while ensuring mobile device compatibility.

They assigned an account manager and a full-time developer to our project. Other members within their organization are brought in as needed.

How did you come to work with Resourcifi Inc.?

I reached out to them after viewing the introductory email that they sent to one of my coworkers.

They have been working with us since March 2018.

Our old website was inoperable, unreliable, and negatively affecting our subscriber-base. Now that Resourcifi has come on board, the site works flawlessly. We’re now able to record our revenue and manage subscriptions.

How did Resourcifi Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s clear that they care about our success because they work hard to keep the project on schedule. Although they’re known for sticking to the procedure, they’re flexible enough to adapt to our time difference. The developer that they designed to work for us full time operates as an extension of our team rather than a contracted vendor. Jira has also been a great asset for tracking email correspondence and work tickets.

Resourcifi is the most cost-effective web development firm that I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. We get a lot of work done at an affordable rate, in contrast to our previous web developer who charged an hourly rate.

They try their best to accommodate our schedule, but we still experience a few obstacles due to the different time zones.

I don’t have any advice to share at the moment.

Bronze