Reservoir Dev

Our company started with the mobile application development from 2010. We developed a lot of application for us but also for external clients.

We can take in charge big projects from conception to delivery. We have experienced developers on each mobile platform : iOS/Android/Windows. We can also develop backoffices and web services for the mobile applications.

Aubagne, France

DispoMatching

Compositeworks

Institut Paoli Calmettes

App Dev for Tile Manufacturing Company

"They listened to our project ideas from the get-go and then jumped right in and got involved quickly."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Reservoir Dev created a simple iPad and iPhone app which controls the video projections of tiles to enhance sales. They used NanoPC for development and are gearing up to create an Android version.

Marseille, France
Didier Serrus
In Cube

Prior to project commencement, they listened thoroughly to various ideas and desired functionalities, then provided their own ideas to make the application better. Reservoir uses an Agile development method and is readily available for changes or corrections in the product.

I am a founder of IN-CUBE; a new concept in the tile industry that allows tile sellers to present their materials more easily. The concept includes the projection of various materials (tiles, carpets, and paintings, etc.) through several video projectors that cover a set area on the floor and walls. The purpose is to boost tile sales by enhancing the customer experience and decision-making process.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reservoir Dev?

We wanted to have an easy way to manage the video projector system and thought that doing so by iPad or iPhone would be best. We needed someone to create the actual application.

Reservoir Dev built the application on our system, which is piloted by NanoPC. We needed a system that worked on the iPad. Reservoir Dev introduced us to NanoPC, which has been an effective tool for us, so finding that was an important step in the development process. The app itself is free. We built the iOS app first and plan to build the Android app in 2018. We began to sell the concept two months ago. We are still working with Reservoir Dev because we will need additional development for application updates and fixes in the months to come.

How did you come to work with Reservoir Dev?

We looked at three other developers. A friend of mine recommended Reservoir Dev. When we met, they were very attentive, which was important to us.

The cost is very good. To build the same application in France would cost 80-85% more. It’s well-priced.

We started working together in December 2016. The work is ongoing.

It’s been perfect. Our customers are businesses who sell tiles, so we needed an easy-to-use solution. With our app, you don’t even have to turn on a computer. What they did was very simple, which is what we wanted from the beginning. I work with it every day and rarely have any problems. On the odd day that I have a problem, I call Reservoir Dev and they come back to me to propose solutions.

How did Reservoir Dev perform from a project management standpoint?

They use the Agile development methodology, which is good. I’ve managed similar projects previously, so I had certain expectations for the engagement. It is always easy to contact them. If they can’t answer right away, they give a timeframe that they will get back to me, which they always follow. We have a good partnership with them based on mutual respect. They’ve always listened to our goals and even provided their own ideas to improve the application.

They listened to our project ideas from the get-go and then jumped right in and got involved quickly. They have a lot of knowledge and information on the latest technology to help us make good, efficient choices.

I have no complaints about Reservoir Dev. I’m a happy customer.